School Boards Promoting Homosexuality?

Rainbow Gay Pride Flags Outside Schools  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/7/2022 at 11:29 PM, dialamah said:

Not even close to what he wrote. 

Actually...it is. And that was a question that I see hasn't been answered.

Reproduction is a moral imperative that stems from the survival instinct.

If single motherhood is not something to be pitied and avoided...then perhaps you can explain why so many are heard saying things like...

'She's a single mother who succeeded. '? That statement itself is a moral judgement.

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...it is. And that was a question that I see hasn't been answered.

Reproduction is a moral imperative that stems from the survival instinct.

If single motherhood is not something to be pitied and avoided...then perhaps you can explain why so many are heard saying things like...

'She's a single mother who succeeded. '? That statement itself is a moral judgement.

He said:. People may have thought that having children was a moral virtue, and that unwed mothers should be looked down upon

Nowhere did he say that single parenthood was better than two parents, or that it was a special virtue.

Saying someone did a good job as a single parent only acknowledges that single parenthood is more difficult than two parents.  It is not a moral judgement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

He said:. People may have thought that having children was a moral virtue, and that unwed mothers should be looked down upon

Nowhere did he say that single parenthood was better than two parents, or that it was a special virtue.

Saying someone did a good job as a single parent only acknowledges that single parenthood is more difficult than two parents.  It is not a moral judgement.

Are you sure you know what a moral judgment is? It is your sense of morality that makes you acknowledge a single mother's success.

13 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re unable to discern between behaviours.  All are of equal value to you, which makes you a nihilist.  You’re the man at the beginning of L’etranger:”My mother died today, or was it yesterday?”  Freedom without purpose is meaninglessness.  Didn’t you complete your existentialist phase in young adulthood?  I can’t debate someone for whom nothing matters.

You want everyone to conform to your narrow view of how a person should behave so much so that 2 people shouldn’t be able to be themselves at their own wedding.  

If personal freedom is nihilism to you, then I’m a proud nihilist.   We’re not going back as a society to cops busting men dancing with men at a bar and dragging them before the courts to be judged by freedom hating assholes.  Those days are done, thank secularism.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You want everyone to conform to your narrow view of how a person should behave so much so that 2 people shouldn’t be able to be themselves at their own wedding.  

If personal freedom is nihilism to you, then I’m a proud nihilist.   We’re not going back as a society to cops busting men dancing with men at a bar and dragging them before the courts to be judged by freedom hating assholes.  Those days are done, thank secularism.  

I was waiting for you and Dialamah to find each other.  Celebrate your soulless misanthropy together.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

A biological imperative is an instinct. This instinct, as discussed earlier, creates a moral imperative.

This has already been debunked as nonsense.  You yourself keep contradicting your own statement.  

On 9/7/2022 at 5:58 PM, TreeBeard said:

History is not a good way to determine morality.  Otherwise, we would still have things like slavery.  

People may have thought that having children was a moral virtue, and that unwed mothers should be looked down upon, but, like slavery, it turns out their moral judgement was wrong.  

On 9/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, TreeBeard said:

If we need to temper them, then obviously they aren’t good to use as a moral system.  What do we temper them with…. More instincts?   

Your assertion that instincts are what we use as a moral system is deeply flawed.  

9 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

1. Should Schools Fly Gay Pride Flags?

No, and I have a suggestion. That they teach mathematics, English/French, Science, Arts and PE.

I know, a very extremist viewpoint nowadays.

They don't teach the flag in front of the school.  

They do teach math and English etc.  They always have.  They also have always taught values.  Inclusion is a value, and it's important and supported by parents and by the community.

53 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They don't teach the flag in front of the school.  

They do teach math and English etc.  They always have.  They also have always taught values.  Inclusion is a value, and it's important and supported by parents and by the community.

See? Nothing to be concerned about. The flag representing sexual deviance is only about "inclusion". Same with Trany-hosted storytime. 

That is...unless you don't think this sort of sexual "inclusion" is appropriate for your elementary age child. Then you can expect a nice healthy dose of "exclusion".

See? All innocent and happy...

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

See? Nothing to be concerned about. The flag representing sexual deviance is only about "inclusion". Same with Trany-hosted storytime. 

That is...unless you don't think this sort of sexual "inclusion" is appropriate for your elementary age child. Then you can expect a nice healthy dose of "exclusion".

See? All innocent and happy...

The public were willing to put-up with the whole passion play thing until they actually started coming for the kids.

Gender assignment surgery for 7 year olds? Seriously?

Oh...they're serious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. Nothing to be concerned about. The flag representing sexual deviance is only about "inclusion".

2. Same with Trany-hosted storytime. 

3. That is...unless you don't think this sort of sexual "inclusion" is appropriate for your elementary age child. Then you can expect a nice healthy dose of "exclusion".

1. You're starting to get it.

2. No that's just fun.

3. Keep your kid at home then... 

17 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

1. Should Schools Fly Gay Pride Flags?

No, and I have a suggestion. That they teach mathematics, English/French, Science, Arts and PE.

I know, a very extremist viewpoint nowadays.

In Portland, the woke school system is teaching kindergarten kids that the idea gender is binary was brought to American by white colonizers.

"When the United States was colonized by white settlers, their views around gender were forced upon people already living here."

Edited by I am Groot

29 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

In Portland, the woke school system is teaching kindergarten kids that the idea gender is binary was brought to American by white colonizers.

Oftentimes this turns out to be one teacher saying something dumb, then apologizing.  Making it a significant thing is dishonest, kind of like saying that the convoy people are all racist because one of them is.

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You're starting to get it.

2. No that's just fun.

3. Keep your kid at home then... 

I think I'd rather get involved with the local parents group. You know...just to see how many parents actually are OK with this.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, herbie said:

Or by a teacher who actually had a clue about native culture. They tended to accept people who are different and don't have this absolute disgust drilled into them by centuries of a dominating monolithic religion.

Says the guy who has no idea what he's talking about.

FYI...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/-are-invisible-discrimination-risks-abound-indigenous-lgbtq-mexico-rcna982

On 9/17/2022 at 6:13 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1.They don't teach the flag in front of the school.  

2.They do teach math and English etc.  They always have.  They also have always taught values.  Inclusion is a value, and it's important and supported by parents and by the community.

1. Of course they do, the subject is brought up often by students, parents; what is this flag in front of our school?

2. The standards of teaching are going down in Ontario. The Ontario Divisional Court stated that giving wanna-be teachers a standardized math test is unconstitutional.