Canada Needs to Release Race-Based Data for Violent Crimes

Canada and its provinces and municipalities will not release data on the most dangerous offenders. Despite serious crimes impacting our communities, our governments will not take an intelligent and rational approach to addressing the issues. 

Realistically,  how can we solve the core issues at play, if we do not take an analytical approach to identifying common traits in the most violent and egregious criminals? We can never stop the crimes if we don't identify and attack the societal factors that contribute to creating these pariahs.

We need to invest in data collection to find the common attributes in order to develop a legitimate response to protect our communities.  Variables like race, age, socio-economic status, family structure,  and others must be collected and analyzed. For now, we simply attribute crime to " systemic racism" and take action to reduce " systemic racism" by lowering sentences ( See Bill C 5 ) and de-streaming education and canceling merit based gifted programs, and creating legislation to impact legal gun owners. The politicians and media blame the judicial system and " racist " police but of course,  it is a certain demographic, who the government protects, consistently pulling the triggers. Naturally,  everyone knows,  none of these " solutions " work or address the core issues and while we see our government play " kind social worker " people keep dying. 

Kids like Dante Andreatta and Jahiem Robinson are dying from our governments'  commitment to woke politics and virtue signaling. They refuse to take an intelligent approach to stopping the crime and the results are we, as a society,  fail to protect our most vulnerable,  our children. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/8620740/toronto-school-shooting-charges-david-mary-thomson-collegiate-institute/amp/

If we knew the commonalities amongst the human traffickers,  gun shooters, car jackets, and murderers,  we could invest in prevention in these groups.

In the USA, the FBI data shows that 56% of homicides are committed by Black people. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

In Canada, we have no idea who are committing the murders and serious crimes including trafficking and killing our youth.  We have data to show that 44% of victims are Black. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/new-uoft-research-sheds-light-on-homicides-1.6315931

Why don't we look to see who does the crime, not the victims? In Canada, the total black population is 3.5 % and the male population is just under 2%.  Based on the few media sources that will identity the race of suspects and police reports,  the predominant group responsible for shootings and murders seems to be black,  males aged 16 to 40. This segment of the male, black population would be around 1% of the population.  

https://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

https://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/currentcases.php

Many, most,  black males aged 16 to 40 are not murderers or involved in gun violence. We need to know what the additional traits are that contribute to the violent behavior as otherwise we will have no hope in helping these that turn to vile criminal behavior. Our current policy of hiding the evidence and refusing to examine the core issues by identifying a pattern/trend/commonalities will continue to be ineffective. 

Imagine how useful analytics could be in finding a pattern/trend in anti social, criminal behavior.  For example,  if we could determine that X family situation,  matched with Y socio-economic status, and Z education level, etc. contribute to involvement in serious criminal behavior,  we could focus government resources and programs on this smaller specifically defined group. This would dramatically improve efficiency and the potency of the approach and lives would be saved. We could also potentially find that these variables and not race are leading traits. Who knows? We are not even trying to target the problem so we have lots to learn.

Government. Stop being woke. If you care about Black lives, take real action to stop the crime in this community.  We are Canadians and we should care about all of us. Ignoring a problem for fear of optics, is creating more crime.

When our schools, malls, homes, public events are not safe anymore,  it's time to demand real action,  not woke rhetoric,  from our governments.  

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/shootings-a-stabbing-illegal-fireworks-and-cops-injured-at-woodbine-beach

https://globalnews.ca/news/7537399/3-men-charged-brantford-hotel-shooting-death-toronto-boy/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5025385

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.cp24.com/news/2020/7/20/1_5031610.html

Edited by Bill67
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

Seriously just leave the forum and stop pushing your RACIST nonsense on this forum disgusting 

Hang on...

So Bill offers up a request of government to release data so we can make reasoned responses to racial questions.

Many, most,  black males aged 16 to 40 are not murderers or involved in gun violence. We need to know what the additional traits are that contribute to the violent behavior as otherwise we will have no hope in helping these that turn to vile criminal behavior. Our current policy of hiding the evidence and refusing to examine the core issues by identifying a pattern/trend/commonalities will continue to be ineffective. 

This angers you. Apparently you want to call people racists if reason might interfere with your unthinking race-baiting.

And what's even nuttier is you seem to think this posturing unearned claim to non-existing virtue entitles you tell other users to leave the forum.  

I have a better idea. Why don't you take your own advice. Hit the road Jack.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Hang on...

So Bill offers up a request of government to release data so we can make reasoned responses to racial questions.

This angers you. Apparently you want to call people racists if reason might interfere with your unthinking race-baiting.

And what's even nuttier is you seem to think this posturing unearned claim to non-existing virtue entitles you tell other users to leave the forum.  

I have a better idea. Why don't you take your own advice. Hit the road Jack.

Oh of course you would back him another one of the most far right people on here who post racist nonsense 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Oh of course you would back him another one of the most far right people on here who post racist nonsense 

I think you are over reacting. There is a point he is making.

Keeping statistics is not a racist manoeuvre. It is to discover who, what , where and when to discover and potentially assist in reducing or preventing the issues.

Collecting statistics is not targeting race, it is collection of all data, regardless of who, what , when and where. It is s the same as medical statistics, the collection is hopefully to prevent further or more or intensification of medical issues.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

1. I think you are over reacting. There is a point he is making. Keeping statistics is not a racist manoeuvre. It is to discover who, what , where and when to discover and potentially assist in reducing or preventing the issues.

1. That only works in an environment where objectivity, honesty and open inquiry are supported.  I have been ambivalent about the use of such statistics but this poster gives a good reason why we don't release them.  Surface numbers don't explain the underlying reasons for social problems.  

If they did, then we would have elevated our discussion around the problems with First Nations people.  Instead, we have people on here who frame the problem as these dispossessed people getting too much support from Canada.

Please tell me what is written that is racist.  I think people ignoring the issue and refusing to seriously try to solve crime that is impacting one community more than others, is racist.  You want to keep doing nothing and continues seeing people die, shot and trafficked? Why? That's racist and evil in my opinion.  You think Black people like having gun violence in their communities? You think stopping it is racist? Where is your logic? Just calling people racist is your argument? Your mindset is complicit. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

Seriously just leave the forum and stop pushing your RACIST nonsense on this forum disgusting 

There's an old saying Jack.

"Lead, follow, or get the hell outta the way."

You consistently make gross exaggerations and everything to you leads to 1 conclusion...racism.

The OP simply wants to make the point that, if we don't know WHY our criminals are so lop-sided toward black Canadians, then we can't hope to address the problem with any accuracy. But...its all just racism to you. That is a racially divisive position that helps...NOBODY! So Jack...why don't you take a bit of your own advise and...

Leave the forum yourself?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bill67 said:

Please tell me what is written that is racist.  I think people ignoring the issue and refusing to seriously try to solve crime that is impacting one community more than others, is racist.  You want to keep doing nothing and continues seeing people die, shot and trafficked? Why? That's racist and evil in my opinion.  You think Black people like having gun violence in their communities? You think stopping it is racist? Where is your logic? Just calling people racist is your argument? Your mindset is complicit. 

Bill...Jack and Mikey are simpletons. Mikey likes to present himself as an "intellectual conservative", but judging from the discussions I've had with him, he's nothing more than a well spoken SJW.

As for this Jack fellow...pure destruction. He has no interest in "fixing" anything. All this person does is cry wolf. He has a race card up both sleeves.

I commend you for your honesty and integrity. But alas...to much of our society hates Canada and her people so much...that they willingly try at every turn...to tear it apart.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Bill67 said:

1. Please tell me what is written that is racist. 

2. I think people ignoring the issue and refusing to seriously try to solve crime that is impacting one community more than others, is racist.  You want to keep doing nothing and continues seeing people die, shot and trafficked? Why? That's racist and evil in my opinion. 

1. You can just look at what people criticize about BLM and CRT statements about 'whites' to answer your own  question.

2. I actually agree with you, but when you look at how statistics are used in other contexts - they don't seem to be used as input to useful solutions.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

But alas...to much of our society hates Canada and her people so much...that they willingly try at every turn...to tear it apart.

Thanks for the comments and support! I agree with this a lot. So many people first generation Canadian hate the country so much. Desmond,  Jagmeet,  NDP Linda Mae Lindo, and many others live to " destroy colonization " and white supremacy yet they moved here from a poor country and now flourish.  It's a whole new industry this " I hate whites " agenda and its proven lucrative and a path to success. Canada is literally the greatest system man has ever created and people hate it so much. Every one is free to leave.  

Edited by Bill67
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bill67 said:

1.   a whole new industry this " I hate whites " agenda and its proven lucrative and a path to success.  

1. So if you want to start doing an objective study based on data, and you stand up and misrepresent other people who will take part in the discussion then you disqualify yourself.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You can just look at what people criticize about BLM and CRT statements about 'whites' to answer your own  question.

What? You mean like they're neo-marxist claptrap? Explain how that's racist.

If I notice CRT and BLM are racist, is that racist?

• Like 1

2. I actually agree with you, but when you look at how statistics are used in other contexts - they don't seem to be used as input to useful solutions.

And what might be a "useful solution"...in your opinion?

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. That only works in an environment where objectivity, honesty and open inquiry are supported.  I have been ambivalent about the use of such statistics but this poster gives a good reason why we don't release them.  Surface numbers don't explain the underlying reasons for social problems.  

If they did, then we would have elevated our discussion around the problems with First Nations people.  Instead, we have people on here who frame the problem as these dispossessed people getting too much support from Canada.

It isn't just numbers. It's information in general. You and this mainstream media you love so much don't just hide statistics you don't like. If something doesn't produce the kind of hate you support by giving conflicting information you want that is swept away too. The result is more racism than what you pretend to be protecting us from.

I'll give you an example.

Your 5 0'clock liars were falling all over themselves telling us about the violence against Asians (oriental Asians). The undeniable inference was these horrible white guys were at it again with their racism. Then all the photographic and video evidence started turning up of black men cold-clocking little old Chinese ladies and such and the media went silent on the issue.

But we're not allowed to ask why Black guys would all of a sudden want to be attacking Chinese ladies. And you will no doubt call me a racist for noticing. I point the finger right back at you. The creators of the narrative you support are the racists. Race-baiting is racist.

When you deny information about racist violence because it doesn't bait the right race it perpetuates that violence by ignoring it. Also baiting hate against whites is still racism. 

There are many more examples. We could look at how churches were burned over unproven and unlikely claims of mass graves in reservation schools. Show us the bones before you start pointing your racist hateful fingers at the Euro migration to North America.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

Here's one on stats though. 

Statistics in Sweden and other countries that had opened their borders showed undeniable proof the perpetrators of an explosion of violent crime (in particular crimes against women) were males from predominantly Muslim countries. 

Rather than ask why that might be Swedish leftists simply made it against the law to collect the statistics. Apparently those numbers would have been racist.

And so the violent gang rapes that had never existed before the arrival of the followers Mohammed continue. But gang raping white Swedish girls because your culture and religion views them as 'lesser than," that's not racist. Only the numbers are that would create the possibility of a knowledge-based solution.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Explain how that's racist.

2. If I notice CRT and BLM are racist, is that racist?

1.  Selective presentation of data is an easy way to support a racist thesis.
2. Maybe ?  Maybe not ?  You are saying "if somebody says something is it racist ?"  I don't know. 

But theoretically saying "Let us see the data so I can prove that blacks are inferior" is both a call for rationality and a call to race bating.  The idea is that facts alone don't preclude the data from being used correctly.  You have had data used against you on here, so you must agree.

29 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. You and this mainstream media you love so much don't just hide statistics you don't like.

2. Your 5 0'clock liars were falling all over themselves telling us about the violence against Asians (oriental Asians). The undeniable inference was these horrible white guys were at it again with their racism. Then all the photographic and video evidence started turning up of black men cold-clocking little old Chinese ladies and such and the media went silent on the issue.

3. The creators of the narrative you support are the racists. Race-baiting is racist.

4. There are many more examples. 

1. I defend the MSM against the alternatives posted here quite often but I don't love it.

2. Why do you want me to deep dive on this specific example ?  Do you really think it derails my point ?  I believe data trumps video evidence, so your point doesn't say anything other than MSM is flawed... So what ?

3. So you want to use data just as I do then ?  Great.

4. Yeah, I think you need to read my post again.  I'm in favour of what is being proposed.  Let's look at the data.  But those discussions require the kind of maturity and trust that disqualify an idiot showing up and stating off the top that Jagmeet hates whites.

If you want to have a mature discussion you need to start with reasonable and balanced people not hothead idiots who show up at the table knowing what their conclusions will be.

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. That's so much BS, Mike.  You're baffle gabbing a posture of put-on rationality while you make it clear you think asking for more data can be and probably "is" just an excuse to be racist.

1. Well, I don't know if it is or not but would you want to enter into a discussion with a bunch of people who you know are not open to discussion ?  

If there was going to be discussion on race and social problems would you want me to invite someone who has published something called "all whites are guilty" ?  Of course not.  These things go both ways.  

If you want to actually employ the concept of subjectivity then you can't have people in charge of the data whose minds are already made up.  It's called intellectual honesty and it's what people have been saying is not happening on campus these days.  And I don't disagree that it does happen either.

If you want to engender trust you need to bring people who others trust.

Nut up Mike. Take a stand. Do you want the Government to offer full statistical information on dangerous offenders or don't you.

"Well, sometimes, maybe, it might be misused" is not an answer.

Does that mean you want the information hidden to the general public or do you want it released?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Nut up Mike. Take a stand.

2. Do you want the Government to offer full statistical information on dangerous offenders or don't you.

3. Does that mean you want the information hidden to the general public or do you want it released?

1. Yeah, I did.
2. No
3. Status quo unless you can propose something better than a racist idiot who has already posted his conclusions demanding access to the data so he can poison the well.

I asked you a couple of questions, which you chose to ignore by the way.  I think I'll move on now...

I asked you a couple of questions, which you chose to ignore by the way.  I think I'll move on now...

You were serious about those? I thought they were rhetorical. 

But something did come out of them I find interesting. You seem to think that certain facts are unmentionable if somebody draws a conclusion from them you don't like. And I could go into great length about why that's dumb but all it requires is one word. Tough.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok no problem - let's just skip past my point and ask Hardner to solve the longest standing social problem in Canada. 

You think too much of me.

Di'n't thank sooo...

As far as I'm concerned, "other contexts" is just "weasel words" for 'I dont like your position and so I'll try to baffle 'em with bullshit.'

• Like 1