Monkeypox Simulation Conducted May 2021.

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/05/monkeypox-was-a-table-top-simulation-only-last-year/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=monkeypox-was-a-table-top-simulation-only-last-year

How convenient.  And exactly how did these people know that the world was at risk for a Monkey pox pandemic one year later in May of 2022?

Just as Fauci was sure there would be a pandemic during Trump’s term.   Something is starting to smell about this.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, Fauci has super powers and was responsible for a world wide pandemic all by himself, just to get at Trump..

Doesn't it make sense that they would do a simulation with a virus they were concerned about? 

You've got it.

What is happening is that people who have no hope of understanding the complexities of real world issues invent simplified conspiracy theories so they can feel like they're taking part in the discussion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

So why did the US government buy $119 million in monkey pox vaccine?  And you didn’t know that until just now.  

And they still predicted the year and month.  

Probably for health care and other critical workers. $119 million wouldn't do a third of the population, even if it only cost a dollar a shot.

• Like 1

Moneypox?  Pretty accurate as countries line up to purchase the latest vaccine…

My theory is that I can see how this will be the reason they give for a strong ‘mail in ballot’  campaign in November.  Let’s face it, the Democrats don’t stand a chance on a level playing field.

But mail in balloting will allow them to print millions of fraudulent ballots and stuff ballot boxes again.  It’s just a theory at this point, but they stand to lose both Houses with the economy, inflation, gas prices and the fiasco at the border.  

Here’s another thought.  The WHO health(?) ‘treaty’ that many countries have recently signed, I bet it has provisions for how to conduct elections during a pandemic.

The US and Canada have both signed this, which signs away their sovereignty.  Under this stupid treaty, the WHO is given the power to decide when a pandemic is a pandemic in treaty member countries.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is how mail in ballots will be mandated in November.

I expect to see China-like restrictions and lockdowns now on a regular basis.

WHO is China controlled.

Look at Shanghai.  Plus the whole world lock-stepped with China and followed their direction into draconian measures for covid instead of following the world's pandemic plan.

On 5/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, Aristides said:

Ya, Fauci has super powers and was responsible for a world wide pandemic all by himself, just to get at Trump..

I don't know about Fauci wanting to get at Trump, but he is rather responsible for The Rona pandemic. He approved the financing of all the gain of function work being done...and the cat got let outta the bag...as it were. The little shit has ZERO credibility and needs to be disposed of.

Preferably in a ditch.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, sharkman said:

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/05/monkeypox-was-a-table-top-simulation-only-last-year/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=monkeypox-was-a-table-top-simulation-only-last-year

How convenient.  And exactly how did these people know that the world was at risk for a Monkey pox pandemic one year later in May of 2022?

Just as Fauci was sure there would be a pandemic during Trump’s term.   Something is starting to smell about this.

It is called getting prepared and preparing for future plandemics and scamdemics by the WEF big pharma globalists. The only virus that people should be concerned about is the one that is now called the WEF globalist virus. That WEF virus is supposed to be very dangerous for people who believe in freedom and freedom of speech. Many of those people that do now have it or will get it, the establishment will try to lock them down and quarantine them all. Try and not succumb to that anti-freedom virus. Just a warning. ?  

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, sharkman said:

Moneypox?  Pretty accurate as countries line up to purchase the latest vaccine…

My theory is that I can see how this will be the reason they give for a strong ‘mail in ballot’  campaign in November.  Let’s face it, the Democrats don’t stand a chance on a level playing field.

But mail in balloting will allow them to print millions of fraudulent ballots and stuff ballot boxes again.  It’s just a theory at this point, but they stand to lose both Houses with the economy, inflation, gas prices and the fiasco at the border.  

The democraps may just try and use the Monkey Pox to try and cancel the midterm elections, and that would allow them to stay in power a lot longer. Hey, we never know when there is donkey fraudsters running the show, eh? ?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I don't know about Fauci wanting to get at Trump, but he is rather responsible for The Rona pandemic. He approved the financing of all the gain of function work being done...and the cat got let outta the bag...as it were. The little shit has ZERO credibility and needs to be disposed of.

Preferably in a ditch.

It's too bad that Trump did not get rid of and fire that lying little sack of shit when Trump had the chance. Trump sure phkd up on that one alright. ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

It's too bad that Trump did not get rid of and fire that lying little sack of shit when Trump had the chance. Trump sure phkd up on that one alright. ?

I don't understand how anyone who looks at Fauci's record can possibly trust him.

He's a modern-day Dr. Mengele.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Fauci's a self absorbed little shit who thinks he's untouchable. 

I'd like to touch him a few times though.

And yes...Trump fucked up with him and his little sidekick.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Goddess said:

I don't understand how anyone who looks at Fauci's record can possibly trust him.

He's a modern-day Dr. Mengele.

Or a H. Morgentaler. That pos was nothing more than an unborn baby killer. That scum made millions of dollars murdering unborn babies in the womb. Some of these "I will do no harm doctors" sure do like to harm plenty of unborn babies and people alright. Two down, one to go. ? 

So has this shit killed anyone yet? No. Just a bad rash. Get some Aveeno.

But nah... Shut ‘er down, shut it all down.

Limited numbers indoors

Lineups outside

Essential services only

Schools shuttered, teacher’s unions will see to it.

Mandatory masking. Although not a respiratory virus, you never know.

Tell the kids

just stay home

and wait for the vaccines

:ph34r:

To their credit, when the first cases of monkeypox showed up in Portugal, INSA Portugal got busy and started doing the deep sequencing necessary to build a phylogenic map of this monkeypox variant.

Cutting to the chase, one of their working hypotheses concerning the origin of this particular virus is that it is lab-based manipulation. Although natural evolution of the virus cannot be completely ruled out, this outbreak virus diverges a mean of 50 SNPs from the closest virus reference, which is far more than should be expected from the natural evolution of orthopoxviruses.

This is based on the fact that from the first signs of detection with in the outbreak cluster, the emergence of 7 SNPs, branching off into 3 descendants, and another sub-cluster of 2 divergent SNPs involving 2 sequences has already taken place in less than 2 weeks.  Despite similarities, this virus is significantly different.  So it is either evolving extremely rapidly or someone has been messing with it.

Good news is that the Portugese scientists have confirmed through their mapping that this outbreak maps to the less disease causing West African group of monkeypox viruses.

Bad news is that this double-stranded DNA virus (of which they are usually very self-limiting) appears to be evolving - in just a few days! - to a form that is more readily transmitted from human to human.

I also recommend checking out the APOBEC3 page on Wiki.  It's a protein that is associated with specific patterns of base changes to viruses although poxviruses are usually resistant to this protein.  This one seems to be defying the conventional science of virology, much as the covid virus did, again indicating intentional manipulation.

The same as the covid outbreak immediately followed "war game" coronavirus scenarios, it is curious that this monkeypox outbreak also immediately followed "war game" monkeypox scenarios.

I recommend doing your own due diligence and drawing your own conclusions.  I'm just commenting on what I understood from the Portugese sequencing.  Maybe if you read it, you'll understand more than I do. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are and will always be new viruses, or virii as it were. Problem is that now with modern technology and especially after we reacted so excessively to corona, we will almost immediately be made aware of them. Now prepare for the instant mass-panic reaction to whatever is out there.

• Like 1