More Race Baiting Fake News from CBC and Desmond Brown

The CBC and Desmond Brown want you to believe that Black people are threatened by racist, violent whites in Canada. Why? No reason, it's just what they are obsessed with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6455390

The absurd article above makes nonsensical and racist claims about the danger white people present to Blacks in Canada. The article fails to mention that Canada does not release race based stats on perpetrators of violent crimes to protect Black males aged 16 to 40 who if the data were to be released,  would be by far the group most responsible for shootings,  gun crimes, and homicide.  Doubt me? Release the stats and prove me wrong.

This demographic,  Black males 16 to 40 make up around 1 % of Canada's total population and would likely be responsible for over 50% of all shootings in Canada. 

Take a look at one of the few sources of racial identity:

https://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

Look and see what demographic is the most represented in the most wanted list.  

There is data on victims which is convenient.  They won't release stats for perpetrators or suspects but victims because blacks are highly represented as victims. This data shows 44% of victims of shootings are Black. This  correlates to the likely race of the 44% of these perpetrators. See the data yourself for victims. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/new-uoft-research-sheds-light-on-homicides-1.6315931

Again, as Black fragility/black privilege does not allow for the government or media to release the stats for those who committed serious crimes,  here are unofficial stats of suspects bases on police and reports from the media that does release the race.

Unofficial stats support this projection of around 50% of homicide suspects being Black. In fact, this reports suggests that 50% would be a very low estimate for homicides and especially low for shooting deaths in the GTA. Why won't anyone research this?

The above data and the US figures, the FBI data shows Blacks  committ 53% of homicides, support the hypothesis of 1% of the population being responsible for about 50% of the shootings and homicides. 

Try finding a CBC/msm article that will mention a Black suspect in a serious crime. They hide the description when it is non white time and time again.

In the US, Blacks are 13% of the population and responsible for over half the homicides.  They are also responsible for 24% of hate crimes despite their 13% of the population. 

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2019/topic-pages/offenders

By race, ethnicity, and age (Based on Table 9.)

Race

In 2019, race was reported for 6,406 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 52.5 percent were White.
  • 23.9 percent were Black or African American.
  • 6.6 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.1 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.9 percent (58 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.3 percent (22 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 14.6 percent were unknown.

The article by Desmond,  who seems to hate white people, claims that hate crimes increased against Blacks in Canada with no context or citing their source. It is important to note that the article does not reference convictions just reported hate crimes.  There is an important distinction,  one has been proven and the other is simply a complaint. 

Desmond also produces zero examples of any hate related white on black shooting. Remember the...oh yeah? There are no examples. 

The article does not mention the reality of Black on Asian hate or Black on white hate or Black on Jewish hate.

Can you imagineif Samuel Opoku were White? Sam was the delightful fella who allegedly threw feces on Asians. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/it-was-feces-third-poop-attack-in-four-days-has-toronto-students-on-edge

Did Desmond write anything about this. Or 

anything on Darrell Brooks?

https://torontosun.com/newsletters/

The real problem with hate crimes, or any crime, does not rest with white on black violence.  One should look at the data and examine the Muslim community for hate crimes for insight into the issue. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/8143311/isis-supporter-pleads-guilty-to-killing-toronto-woman-with-hammer/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4347254/danforth-shooting-victim-reese-fallon/amp/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

On no level can any reasonable person suggest whites rob, shoot, kill Black more people more than Blacks do the same to whites in Canada. Every week in the GTA there is another serious shooting by Black suspects and no one wants to talk about it but we can talk abour fictional white on black violence in Canada?

Our media and politicians have jumped the shark a long time ago. They transcend absurdity with their race baiting fake news.

Imagine a state funded media organization publishing an article in 2022 about the lack of safety for Blacks in Canada from whites? I wonder if Mitch Marner, the family of Dante Andreatta,  John Wheeler, and the victims of the 400 plus shootings each year just in the GTA agree with the theater of white on black violence in Canada?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2020/12/21/1_5240508.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2020/9/17/1_5109430.html

Anyone want to talk about the Just Dessert shooting?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/toronto.citynews.ca/2008/05/02/man-convicted-in-just-desserts-killing-back-behind-bars/amp/

This article further proves that the CBC needs to be defended.

Edited by Bill67
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bill67 said:

This article further proves that the CBC needs to be defended.

as if this is limited to the CBC

the Canadian Academic Elites are burning Canada itself down

every institution in Canada has succumb to this bizarre anti-Western pseudo Communist cultural revolution

it has swept across Canada in a blitzkrieg of hysterical lunacy, the war is already over,  and the Communists won

there's nothing left of Canada at this point, we are already living in the wreckage of a failed state

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Bill67 said:

1.  Doubt me? Release the stats and prove me wrong.

This demographic,  Black males 16 to 40 make up around 1 % of Canada's total population and would likely be responsible for over 50% of all shootings in Canada. 

2. This article further proves that the CBC needs to be defended.

1. Sorry Mr. Race Baiter, it doesn't work that way.  You make specific claims, so YOU have to back it up.  It's not up to us to deal with the bullshit that you dump in my forum.  Read the rules, then leave thanks.

Don't believe me?  Then read this: I have photos of you at a cross burning in BC in 2018.  Prove me wrong.

2. I agree.  We need to defend it against racist idiots who sow division and turn back the clock. 

If you are right, why do you have to make up statistics to bolster your case ?

Go away.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

1. the gang in Corso Italia was the Calabrian mafia

2. but the Italian mafia kept all other gangs from operating in Corso Italia, so they actually made it safer on the street

1. This is a measure of counter-evidence that Blacks are behind all the crime at least
2. Some immigrant crime is ok, it seems.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. This is a measure of counter-evidence that Blacks are behind all the crime at least
2. Some immigrant crime is ok, it seems.

the black gangs are at the lowest level of organized crime, the street level

above that is Bikers & Italians

but at the very top of the pecking order is the Chinese

Chinese organized crime does business in the billions

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

it's too late for that

the Eastern Elites have taken Edmonton & Calgary

Alberta is quickly becoming Ontario West

You mean they started buying it back from the Americans?

That's another thing that mystifies me, why people think that there's actual National ownership of Canadian assets. We are a branch plant.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you are right, why do you have to make up statistics to bolster your case ?

Go away.

As always this joker misses the point. The cbc and Desmond are calling whites racists and a threat to Blacks with no evidence or facts.

I mentioned that Canada does not release stats to protect one demographic.  If you want stats, take a look here:

https://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

And refer to the US stats I provided and the stats for victims. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/new-uoft-research-sheds-light-on-homicides-1.6315931

And you are telling me go away ? You are reading my post. I'm not seeking interaction with you but you do with me.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 8:56 AM, Dougie93 said:

I grew up in some of the roughest hoods in Canada

Regent Park, Moss Park, Parkdale, Jane & Finch

the gangs were the Bloods & Crips

those gangs were predominately West Indian, dominated by Jamaicans

but there wasn't really much racial tension involved

because there were no white gangs

we white kids did not join the gangs

so we were not a threat to the gangsters

thus they mostly ignored us

I lived downtown in TO in a number of places, some not too far from Regent Park, long before any of the gangs you mentioned were on the radar.  White kids were enough of a threat to keep you on your toes too, anywhere I moved it seemed.

It was little different when I migrated to a little fishing village thousands of miles away.  There was always someone who was determined to pick a fight over little to nothing. Maybe it was the pony-tail.

I always got along well with the native guys it seemed - if anything I'd be fighting back to back with them against some red-necked dick-heads.

Edited by eyeball

On 5/22/2022 at 10:41 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Yes because you don't want to follow the basis rules of discourse.  You replied to me - so did you read the rules? If not it's time to go away now.

Are you still a moderator?   

Define your signature 'Spam Cop'

If not, who are you to tell anyone to "go away now" in multiple posts?

Kind of 'full of yourself' . . . yeah?

• Haha 1

I don't agree with the OP, but why does the CBC article say in big bold letters that "white folks have work to do"?  If black people make up a disproportionate % of violent offenders, don't they have work to do also?  Why doesn't anyone say that whenever a gang member shoots up a neighborhood, but people say that when a white person in another country shoots people?  Why is there a racist double- standard where only white people can be called out on their nonsense? 

I also don't think entire racial groups should be called out at all, because this is racist.   Neither "White people" nor "black people" have "work to do", only individuals who do or say things they shouldn't have work to do.  I do agree with the OP that this article contains elements of divisive race-baiting, which should not be tolerated by our public broadcaster.  "White people" did not shoot those people in Buffalo, a single nutty white person did.  But the article is correct that we need to be concerned about hate crimes and racism towards and from different groups, including against black Canadians. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Canada had no gangs in the 70s when I grew up. Canada was 94 percent white, 3 percent minority and 3 percent native. We now have 430 gangs. We did not lock our doors. You could buy a home for 50000. You had a job for life. Every kid who graduated from college or university got a job in their field. We had no homeless people. No food banks. No used clothing stores. No opoid overdoses. Everyone had a doctor. McDonald's was less than a dollar. We could play with friends til the sun went down and ride our bikes home safely. We were all united.

19 hours ago, Mary Smith said:

Canada had no gangs in the 70s when I grew up. Canada was 94 percent white, 3 percent minority and 3 percent native. We now have 430 gangs. We did not lock our doors. You could buy a home for 50000. You had a job for life. Every kid who graduated from college or university got a job in their field. We had no homeless people. No food banks. No used clothing stores. No opoid overdoses. Everyone had a doctor. McDonald's was less than a dollar. We could play with friends til the sun went down and ride our bikes home safely. We were all united.

I was alive then and I don’t remember Canada being a utopia.  You sure you’re not lying about this?

One example:  The Hells Angels we’re around in the 70s, and very prominent in some communities. 

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Mary Smith said:

that was a different country

we were born in the British Empire under the British North America Act

that country was swept aside and replaced with a new Post National State

with royal assent of the Canada Act on 29 March 1982

at the time, we were naive as to the consequences, not realizing right away that our country had been lost

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

One example:  The Hells Angels we’re around in the 70s, and very prominent in some communities. 

Satan's Choice was the dominant motorcycle gang in Canada in the 1970's

the HAMC did not even have a chapter in Canada until 1977

when the Popeye's MC in Montreal patched over to the Big Red Machine

none the less, organized crime in Canada in the 1970's was almost entirely run by the Sicilians in Montreal

the Rizzuto's are the 6th Sicilian family alongside the 5 families in New York

they were totally unchallenged in 1970's, before the US government began to employ RICO

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I was alive then and I don’t remember Canada being a utopia. 

it was honestly quite idyllic

but there was certainly danger

bear in mind that the police did not use forensics at the time

the FBI did not invent forensics as we know it until the mid 70's

so predators had a free hand in the 1970's

you could get away with murder in the 1970's very easily by today's standards

44 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I was alive then and I don’t remember Canada being a utopia.  You sure you’re not lying about this?

They provided security at my school...Toronto, Rochdale's (Multi Aged Grouping Unit - MAGU). They used to ride us kids up and down the hall on their Harley's.

The 70's were a little different alright. 

41 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The 70's were a little different alright. 

the country was actually in crisis at the time

the inflation rate was 10%

the unemployment rate was 12%

in Ottawa, they were contemplating the radical interventionist policy of government wage & price controls

not to mention, the Soviets were deploying intermediate range nuclear weapons in Europe

so we were on the brink of a global thermonuclear war

1979-1983 was the most dangerous four years in human history

25,000 thermonuclear warheads on hair trigger alert

both sides escalating into a massive build up in the wake of "Detente"

with the Soviets for the first time ever able to annihilate North America with SLBM's

you'd go to sleep wondering if the missiles might be in the air at that moment

my favourite album was Never Mind the Bollocks by the Sex Pistols

Edited by Dougie93

43 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the country was actually in crisis at the time

the inflation rate was 10%

the unemployment rate was 12%

in Ottawa, they were contemplating the radical interventionist policy of government wage & price controls

not to mention, the Soviets were deploying intermediate range nuclear weapons in Europe

so we were on the brink of a global thermonuclear war

1979-1983 was the most dangerous four years in human history

25,000 thermonuclear warheads on hair trigger alert

both sides escalating into a massive build up in the wake of "Detente"

with the Soviets for the first time ever able to annihilate North America with SLBM's

you'd go to sleep wondering if the missiles might be in the air at that moment

my favourite album was Never Mind the Bollocks by the Sex Pistols

But we didn't have the 24/7 social media back then. Just Harvey Kirk. Lol