Thank the Lord MERGED WITH Nancy Pelosi... Fake Catholic

• Charles Anthony changed the title to Thank the Lord MERGED WITH Nancy Pelosi... Fake Catholic
On 5/20/2022 at 12:54 PM, Great American said:

The Lord works slowly sometime, but His will be done

This filthy scum Nancy Pelosi should be full on excommunicated

Cordileone is way ou of line.  There is something in the United States called The Seperation of Church and State (IF you are confused or willfully uneducated please the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. "Congress Shall Make No Law.....")

I've live in the Bay Area for over 50-Years, and this idiot is using his version of his god as a weapon.  

The human son of the Magica/Mystica/Mythical Non-Existent Skyman never said one word about Abortion.  In fact in that Mythic Fiction holybook a Woman is instructed how get rid of an unwanted baby.  There is also a passage about if a Man strikeds a Pregnant Woman and she dies, he dies as well, but if a Man strikes a Pregnant Woman and the baby dies, all he get is a fine.  

Not to mention all those first born male children the Skyman allowed to die. 

There no "Right To Life", there is no "Pro-Life", only "Anti-Woman" bible beaters who want force their version of their god down the throats of other people who do not want that damn god in their life.

On 5/20/2022 at 12:54 PM, Great American said:

The Lord works slowly sometime, but His will be done

This filthy scum Nancy Pelosi should be full on excommunicated

I will preface what I am about to write with the two statements from the Constitution of The United States of America:

ARTICLE VI - "But No Religious Test Shall Ever Be Required As A Qualification To Any Office orPpublic Trust Under The United States."

AMENDMENT I - Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment, Or Prohibiting Exercise Thereof....."

There are only TWO (2) TIMES Religion is discussed in our Constition.

Corlieone has no riight to dictate to Speaker Pelosi her political beliefs or dictate her politcal actions.  

There is no State Condoned/State Endorsed/State Mandated/State Supported church or churches in the United States. 

One thing I learned as an employee of St. Antony Foudation in San Francisco (a non-proft operated by the O.F.M. (Order of Friars Minor....The Francscans Order of Monks) is the Roman Churches Social Teaching around  Catholic belief of "The Seamless Cloth".  A over arching belief, in this case The Right To Life...which is what has Cordlieone's black lacies in twist.

IF a person, in case Ms. Pelosi believes in the RIght To Life then that encompasses the belief as a whole.  No Abortion.....No Capital Punishment.....No Torture....No War.  Ms. Pelosi has stated publically and for the record that she personally opposes Abortion, she does not let her religious belief dictate politics. 

Speaker Pelosi opposes Capital Punishment/Torture/War.  Cordlieone has yet to state those Catholics within the confines of his Archdiocese who while opposing Pro-Choice individuals, but at the same supporting Capital Punishment/Torture/War.   

IF Cordlieone is going to deny the Sacrament of Communion because she does not politically oppose Abortion, he therefore deny that same Sacrament of Communion to Catholics within his Archdiocese who pulically support and condone Capital Punishment.

I should say California Governor Gavin Newsom is Catholic as well, and as his home of resident is in Mill Valley, Cordlieone should act to deny Mr. Newsom the Sacrament of Communion as well...to date Cordlieone HAS NOT.

Cordlieone over stepped the bounds of his office.  He has no right to dictate Speaker Pelosi's personal political beliefs or how she should speak publically or privately about her political beliefs.  

Ms. Pelosi does let her personal religious practice dictate her poltics.  

Ms. Pelosi respects the Separation of Church and State.  Cordlieone does not.

His office has no right to dictate to any person their personal political beliefs

There is clear Separation of Church and State for several reasons, this is one them.

I on the hand only have one reason for NOT believing in some Magica/Mystical/Mythical Skyman. Because asshats like Cordlieone who believe they and they alone have the right to dictate religious practices of others.  

Edited by traveler52

On 5/20/2022 at 11:06 PM, West said:

So it looks like the Archbishop has put his foot down and denied Pelosi communion for her stance on baby killing  

I for one think it's a good thing to weed out the fake catholics out there 

she and her husband are lying greed drunks and fake as they come.

I'm not catholic , I actually have no religious back round  but am probably more religious then her fake butt.

How any one can approve of abortion other then medical reasons or rape and claim o believe in a god is beyond me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robert Salyers said:

she and her husband are lying greed drunks and fake as they come.

I'm not catholic , I actually have no religious back round  but am probably more religious then her fake butt.

How any one can approve of abortion other then medical reasons or rape and claim o believe in a god is beyond me

Her husband had one previous arrest for DUI.  Ms. Pelosi is a well known and well documented non-drinker.

On 5/27/2022 at 11:47 AM, Faramir said:

Because Francis is a rogue hard left leaning pope who puts his political stances before his faith.

Francis I is the head of Roman Church, like it or not.  Corlieone over played his hand, he does have a righ to dictate Speaker Pelosi's poltical beliefs.

4 hours ago, traveler52 said:

Her husband had one previous arrest for DUI.  Ms. Pelosi is a well known and well documented non-drinker.

lol mis pelosi had huge liquor bills as speaker  over a 2 year period .

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/2010/04/04/fact-check-pelosis-100000-expenses-was-not-all-food-booze/15950404007/ regardless she is a ass and fruit cake

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Robert Salyers said:

lol mis pelosi had huge liquor bills as speaker  over a 2 year period .

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/2010/04/04/fact-check-pelosis-100000-expenses-was-not-all-food-booze/15950404007/ regardless she is a ass and fruit cake

Nancy Pelosi does not drink.

https://www.newsweek.com/nancy-pelosi-doesnt-drink-cawthorn-accuses-her-alcoholism-anyway-1687965.

The bills are Ms. Pelosi's Office, that does not mean she is drinking.  

This is lame attempt deflection away from the topic.  

1 hour ago, traveler52 said:

Nancy Pelosi does not drink.

https://www.newsweek.com/nancy-pelosi-doesnt-drink-cawthorn-accuses-her-alcoholism-anyway-1687965.

The bills are Ms. Pelosi's Office, that does not mean she is drinking.  

This is lame attempt deflection away from the topic.  

YEA WHEN YOU BUY A 100 G IN FOOD AND LIQUOR YOUR NOT LIKELY TO DRINK OR EAT HEY

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Ptutin loving Traitor is for being a non-drinker, that did not stop the White House from serving all kinds of booze when he served scandal driven one term, or did the Traitor just drink it all up himself.  

Edited by traveler52