Another Mass Shooting

On 6/2/2022 at 12:07 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Oh and Robert I don't want you to be confused where I'm coming from so I'll show you this:

I approve that message. ;)

I like Blake Masters and I'm glad he's doing well in his campaign.

As they say in Texas, all hat, no cattle. Just a big mouth.

44 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

False. 

Why are thieves carrying calculators as they fill shopping carts with items before walking out? They are totaling up the value so that it does not exceed $950. 

California's Prop 47 leads to rise in shoplifting, thefts, criminal activity across state | Fox News

Stealing less than $950 under Proposition 47 means it's only a misdemeanor and not a felony. It's not legal but for all intents and purposes misdemeanors like this either don't get prosecuted or at worst just a slap on the wrist.

You're welcome.

3 hours ago, Robert Salyers said:

They generally steal them

Not in the US. Almost all the guns used in mass shootings were bought legally, including the Buffalo, Uvalde and Tulsa Hospital shootings. In all three cases the guns were bought legally just a couple of days or a few hours before the shootings. In two cases, by minors.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Not in the US. Almost all the guns used in mass shootings were bought legally, including the Buffalo, Uvalde and Tulsa Hospital shootings. In all three cases the guns were bought legally just a couple of days or a few hours before the shootings. In two cases, by minors.

your not looking at the entire picture ,You see very few people are shot with a AR 15  i WAS REFEREEING TO ALL SHOOTINGS

https://www.businessinsider.com/criminals-steal-guns-from-legal-gun-owners-2017-11

1 hour ago, Robert Salyers said:

your not looking at the entire picture ,You see very few people are shot with a AR 15  i WAS REFEREEING TO ALL SHOOTINGS

https://www.businessinsider.com/criminals-steal-guns-from-legal-gun-owners-2017-11

Tell that to the families of all those mass shooting victims. When you have a country of 330 million owning 400 million guns with little accountability, of course they will be easy to steal. 

Just now, Aristides said:

Tell that to the families of all those mass shooting victims. When you have a country of 330 million owning 400 million guns with little accountability, of course they will be easy to steal. 

but stealing is illegal and there are laws aginst it just like shooting people .You just dont like he fact that im right as 7 out of 10 felons in prison identify as democrat

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Robert Salyers said:

but stealing is illegal and there are laws aginst it just like shooting people .You just dont like he fact that im right asout of 10 felons in prison identify as democrat

What an idiot. You really don't care how many die. 

23 hours ago, ironstone said:

Why are thieves carrying calculators as they fill shopping carts with items before walking out? They are totaling up the value so that it does not exceed $950. 

California's Prop 47 leads to rise in shoplifting, thefts, criminal activity across state | Fox News

Stealing less than $950 under Proposition 47 means it's only a misdemeanor and not a felony. It's not legal but for all intents and purposes misdemeanors like this either don't get prosecuted or at worst just a slap on the wrist.

You're welcome.

Hey genius everywhere in the world has dollar limit where petty theft is a misdemeanour instead of a felony. Or do you think a kid who steals a chocolate bar normally gets charged with felony?

A misdemeanour does not mean it’s legal either which is what you said the first time  You can still go to jail for misdemeanour theft under this law  

In Canada the threshold for indictable aka “felony” theft is $5,000.   Theft under $5,000 can be a summary offence aka misdemeanour. 

It’s also known that criminals don’t alter their behaviour in response to changes to in penalties such as this. As usual you’re suckered again by fox news propaganda and their endless fear-mongering over criminals and black people. There has always been shoplifting and always will be. 

By the way the citizens of California votes for proposition 47 as a ballot initiative and it became law 8 years ago sit it’s already a fact of history that it hasn’t lead to an increase in shoplifting. 

Yet data from the California Department of Justice shows property crime steadily decreased in the years after voters approved Proposition 47 in 2014, but not in the immediate aftermath:

In 2015, incidents of property crime rose 8.15% compared to 2014, state data show. In the following years, it dropped, first by 2.19% in 2016, then 1.46% in 2017; 4.64% in 2018; 2.74% in 2019; and 8.09% in 2020. 

Shoplifting incidents increased by 11.67% in 2015, but fell the following years, down 9.27% in 2016; 7.14% in 2017; and 2.38% in 2018. It rose slightly, by 1.04% in 2019, but fell by 29.02% in 2020…,“California’s crime rates remain comparable to the low rates observed in the 1960s – even with the dramatic reductions in incarceration ushered in by recent criminal justice reforms,” the authors wrote in 2018.

https://amp.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article256384112.html

You’re welcome 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

What an idiot. You really don't care how many die. 

O so you know what I care about and dont another liberal mind reader.  If you think for a insant I dont care about kids your highly mistakes,  theres lots that can be done that will not involve putting 1000 percent taxes on guns or banning guns or trying to condiscate guns sadly liberals are to single minded to see this

On 5/14/2022 at 8:43 PM, BeaverFever said:

No developed country has mass shooting and school shootings the way the US does. There are several reasons for this and widespread easy access to guns is obviously one of them. Just like widespread easy access to cars will lead to more car accidents. 

The Buffalo mass killer was right-wing racist nut nut who targeted Blacks and left a long manifesto repeating conservatives “white replacement theory” an especially favourite topic of Tucker Carlson among othe right wing pundits. 

America is a politically and socially toxic shithole and is beyond anyones saving. It’s only going to get worse. I realized that 20 years ago when I lived there and nobody believed me then but they sure do these days. 

I notice you didnt talk about all the shooing that blacks and Latinos so in comparasion. 

• Like 1

On the contrary, they are trying to pass their entire gun control agenda in one fell swoop which is why they are pushing H.R. 127 — the gun control MEGA BILL — which would:

>>> Make it a felony for you to own a firearm unless you have been granted a national firearms license from the Attorney General’s office

This bastardizes the intention of the Second Amendment which was designed to be the ultimate check on federal tyranny, and instead, surrenders our right to keep and bear arms to the federal government.

>>> Force you to submit to a psychiatric evaluation with a Department of Justice certified mental health staffer before you would be issued your national firearms license!

Let’s be honest, gun owners like you and me who love the Second Amendment, America’s founding fathers, or President Trump would never pass this test. This is the same tactic that Russia’s Stalin and China’s Mao used on their political opposition during the 20th Century!

>>> Require gun owners to provide proof of civil liability insurance before you could own — let alone carry — a firearm of any kind!

There is no chance that an insurance company would ever sell this type of coverage. If they tried, the Biden DOJ would shut them down much like New York State did with CarryGuard, which Andrew Cuomo branded as ‘murder insurance.’

>>> Create a national ammunition registration program, which would track every round of ammunition you buy and make you a criminal for possessing ‘unregistered’ ammunition.

Imagine having to notify the federal government every time you buy a box of .22 shells? Worse, imagine living in a country where owning ‘unregistered’ ammunition could leave you facing federal charges!

>>> Ban all magazines that hold over 10 rounds of ammunition.

This sort of legislation isn’t new. But what makes this section of H.R. 127 especially bad is that there is no ‘grandfather clause,’ so you would have to surrender all the magazines that you currently own, or face charges!    

Sadly, I’m only scratching the surface of what H.R. 127 would do as it also makes you pay $800 a year for this license, bans all .50 caliber rifle ammunition, allows the public to look at the federal gun registry and see what firearms you own, and more!

Of course, this legislation would not do anything to stop violent criminals bent on murder, rape, or robbery. They would simply ignore these new laws just like they ignore background checks, waiting periods, and so-called ‘Gun Free Zones!’ 

13 hours ago, Aristides said:

https://www.wfla.com/news/national/baby-girl-shot-in-head-mother-loses-eye-in-louisiana-drive-by-shooting/

Yet illegal guns and a crime wave out of control, is never discussed.

Good work Libbies!

Ya destructive morons.

2 hours ago, Robert Salyers said:

O so you know what I care about and dont another liberal mind reader.  If you think for a insant I dont care about kids your highly mistakes,  theres lots that can be done that will not involve putting 1000 percent taxes on guns or banning guns or trying to condiscate guns sadly liberals are to single minded to see this

Why do you people always deal in extremes? No, you don't care at all because you aren't prepared to change anything to save kids lives. You won't even do simple things like comprehensive background checks or a ten day waiting period. You don't want to do anything other than doubling down on the same insanity of more guns.

I'll tell you one thing, if I had school age kids you couldn't pay me enough to move to the US. You people are nuts and getting crazier every day.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.wfla.com/news/national/baby-girl-shot-in-head-mother-loses-eye-in-louisiana-drive-by-shooting/

Yet illegal guns and a crime wave out of control, is never discussed.

Good work Libbies!

Ya destructive morons.

It's all you blab about but you aren't willing to talk about the source of those guns. Oh no, never that. You dumb asses put all those guns out there and then blame others for the consequences.

Edited by Aristides

13 hours ago, Aristides said:

It's all about your partisan bullshit, you could care less about victims.  No other democracy would stand for so many innocent people getting butchered every year. What a fucked up country you live in.

Im sure where you live is paradise on earth.

Yea you can tell its messed up thats why we have millions of illegals here from every nation on earth and more coming every day.wonder why they are not coming to your nation ?

13 minutes ago, Robert Salyers said:

Im sure where you live is paradise on earth.

Yea you can tell its messed up thats why we have millions of illegals here from every nation on earth and more coming every day.wonder why they are not coming to your nation ?

Certainly not a paradise but you have 10,000 more gun deaths than traffic fatalities every year. We have twice as many traffic fatalities than gun deaths. We have plenty of people trying to immigrate to Canada and a lot of your illegals have kept on going to Canada. Illegals are not responsible for most gun deaths.

Edited by Aristides

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's all you blab about but you aren't willing to talk about the source of those guns. Oh no, never that. You dumb asses put all those guns out there and then blame others for the consequences.

Blab?

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-illegal-guns-have-become-easy-to-buy-in-toronto

https://globalnews.ca/tag/toronto-shooting/

How much you wanna bet that each and every one of these Toronto shootings, involved illegal firearms?

The source of the guns is obvious. They are smuggled here from primarily the USA...I'd imagine. So what? Do you really think any new gun laws Pixie-Dust imposes on law abiding citizens who BTW...DON'T decorate the pages of the newspapers for having shot up a neighbourhood...is gonna curb gun violence in Canada? Don't be a blithering idiot.

Until Canadians get tired of this...moronic idea of "equity" and actually let the police do their jobs, this sort of thing will continue...and it'll get worse. It would be more effective for Pixie to make a law allowing Canadians to own hand guns and use lethal force to protect themselves and their property. At least the B&E criminals would feel the pinch. As for the street crime...it'll soar even steeper, once the public is officially disarmed.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Blab?

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-illegal-guns-have-become-easy-to-buy-in-toronto

https://globalnews.ca/tag/toronto-shooting/

How much you wanna bet that each and every one of these Toronto shootings, involved illegal firearms?

The source of the guns is obvious. They are smuggled here from primarily the USA...I'd imagine. So what? Do you really think any new gun laws Pixie-Dust imposes on law abiding citizens who BTW...DON'T decorate the pages of the newspapers for having shot up a neighbourhood...is gonna curb gun violence in Canada? Don't be a blithering idiot.

Until Canadians get tired of this...moronic idea of "equity" and actually let the police do their jobs, this sort of thing will continue...and it'll get worse. It would be more effective for Pixie to make a law allowing Canadians to own hand guns and use lethal force to protect themselves and their property. At least the B&E criminals would feel the pinch. As for the street crime...it'll soar even steeper, once the public is officially disarmed.

See my last post.