Another Mass Shooting

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Amazing how you love labels. Labels are the tool of the intellectually lazy.

They keep quoting this book, the bulk of which seems to be about naming things.

"These are Marxist Democrats" "This is Leftism in a nutshell" etc. etc.

It's a treat when they provide examples and details but they almost never get to the level of analysis.

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Amazing how you love labels. Labels are the tool of the intellectually lazy.

The words "New" and "American" are well established and have solid meanings.

Libbies wanna warp that to give the paired words a meaning that is asinine.

Thus...its not me who is fudging with "labels"...its the Tweenkies. If you are intellectually lazy enough to swallow such horseshit...then its fairly obvious you agree with this warped crap, which also disqualifies you from being taken seriously.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Thus...its not me who is fudging with "labels"...its the Tweenkies. If you are intellectually lazy enough to swallow such horseshit...then its fairly obvious you agree with this warped crap, which also disqualifies you from being taken seriously.

Do you actually think they do anything other than display your own ignorance? Do you actually think they give you some sort of advantage, that the people you are trying to insult actually take them seriously? Just trying to be helpful.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Try looking at some other countries approach. None of them involve more guns and putting more people in jail. Maybe start looking at causes and dealing with them instead of just not dealing with the results by relying on jails. The US is a large diverse country and causes will differ regionally. I don't pretend to know what those are but clearly, what they have been doing doesn't work. Unfortunately, the 2nd Amendment and the mentality that drive it is America's single greatest threat to public safety and a good reason no other country has such a thing in its constitution. The Buffalo 10 and all the others are just considered collateral damage. Pay the victims lip service, then carry on like they never existed.

What are other country's approach? Execution?

Do other countries even have such a problem as the US does with mass shootings?

As I have said, I am not against gun ownership nor the 2nd Amendment.

There are quire a few victim resources, including financial.

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Give it up Dude (or Dudette because you are starting to whine like a wounded woman LOL).

The definitions are there, you may not like em but they are there and used accordingly.

If you are so intellectually challenged not to accept the official definition, then it disqualifies you from commenting about the topic, let alone the definition.

Getting put in your place may hurt your feelings but the facts have been presented to you often enough. Your tin foil hat may prevent any facts from entering LOL

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

What are other country's approach? Execution?

Do other countries even have such a problem as the US does with mass shootings?

As I have said, I am not against gun ownership nor the 2nd Amendment.

There are quire a few victim resources, including financial.

The US is one of the few developed countries in the world with capital punishment. No other country in the Americas has it  and only Belarus has it in Europe. Only Egypt, China and Saudi Arabia executed more people than the US in 2019 so obviously that doesn't work either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

The sect is the American people. The politicians are just along for the ride.

So when you tell us Trump is responsible for sectarian violence you're saying he inspired the sect of all of America to get violent?

That's ridiculous, of course, but just for the fun of it tell me why there were so many societal splits of sects that inspired violence such as BLM, Neo-Communist revolutionary types inspired out of institutions of higher learning, and religious extremist violence such as Muslim terrorism taking root under Obama? Before Trump.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Do you actually think they do anything other than display your own ignorance? Do you actually think they give you some sort of advantage, that the people you are trying to insult actually take them seriously? Just trying to be helpful.

I think...that making shit up like that, just to be used as a club, made up by the fine minds that brought us the Russia Hoax, the Ukraine Phone-Call Hoax, the "Summer of love", and a recent record of being able to do absolutely nothing well, is Gawd_damn stupid!

That you seem to think arguing that point is...what...not productive...means that you don't care if this crap goes on, at least. At most, that you condone such childish behaviour.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

You forgot "mostly peaceful." ;)

Actually Progressives and their cult of gullibles have a lexicon of what I call "lie labels" that could fill a small book.

I've been thinking of offering a separate thread on it. If I get some spare time I just might.

People have started to notice what they do with lie labels, so they're doing that thing they do where they accuse the other side of their crime.

They're the kid with cookie crumbs all over his shirt and face pointing at his little brother when mom rushes in to the sound of a shattering cookie jar.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

The US is one of the few developed countries in the world with capital punishment. No other country in the Americas has it  and only Belarus has it in Europe. Only Egypt, China and Saudi Arabia executed more people than the US in 2019 so obviously that doesn't work either.

Execution was only a comment, not asking what country did or did not. And the US has certain states that have the death penalty.

The question still is, "What are other country's approach? "

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

So when you tell us Trump is responsible for sectarian violence you're saying he inspired the sect of all of America to get violent?

That's ridiculous, of course,

That's not what I said so I have no idea. You're apparently having a discussion with a caricature of me in your head now which is, of course, ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

...but just for the fun of it tell me why there were so many societal splits of sects that inspired violence such as BLM, Neo-Communist revolutionary types inspired out of institutions of higher learning, and religious extremist violence such as Muslim terrorism taking root under Obama? Before Trump

Probably because America has been a basket case for decades. You're only surprised by it now because you've been watching the world go by through your rear view mirror.

America planted Muslim terror way back in Iran in 1953 when it overthrew democracy there and installed a dictator instead. That was it's stupidest foreign policy. Domestically, it was Bill Clinton's 3 Strikes Bill. Turned the US into an even bigger prison state than Iran.

Edited by eyeball

25 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Not my problem. 

You make statements and are questioned on them so yea, it is your problem. You cannot accuse others of avoiding and then avoid yourself.

Look, you said, "Try looking at some other countries approach. " in regards to mass shootings.

I am curious and interested why you said that and what other countries approach is. You seem to indicate they do things differently and allude they do not have this problem.

Please share.

Edited by ExFlyer

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

America planted Muslim terror way back in Iran in 1953 when it overthrew democracy there and installed a dictator instead. 

Yet it only appeared distinctively as Islamic terrorism during the Obama era and mysteriously stopped shortly after he left office. Wonder why that was. I know who was president when it stopped.

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yet it only appeared distinctively as Islamic terrorism during the Obama era and mysteriously stopped shortly after he left office. Wonder why that was. I know who was president when it stopped.

Never heard that version of things. I'd love to see what dots you've unpacked and connected to come up with it.

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You make statements and are questioned on them so yea, it is your problem. You cannot accuse others of avoiding and then avoid yourself.

Look, you said, "Try looking at some other countries approach. " in regards to mass shootings.

I am curious and interested why you said that and what other countries approach is. You seem to indicate they do things differently and allude they do not have this problem.

Please share.

No it isn't my problem. I'm not an American and don't pretend to know how to fix their problems, that is up to them. What is obvious is that they are doing nothing different and always getting the same result. The body count seems to be acceptable, so be it. 

My only concern is the number of restricted and prohibited firearms that come across the border illegally from that gun addicted mob down south. Almost all the guns used by Canadian gang bangers. Three out of four of Wortman's guns came from the US, an AR15 and two semi auto handguns.

I'm not anti gun either.  I thought our gun regulations were pretty reasonable before Justin used Portapique as an excuse to embark on his crusade. The new restrictions  would have done nothing to stop Wortman and will accomplish little or nothing because we can't stop these things from coming north.

27 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Bullshit. 9/11 was on Bush Jr's watch. 

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing was on Reagan's watch.

Edited by Aristides

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No it isn't my problem. I'm not an American and don't pretend to know how to fix their problems, that is up to them. What is obvious is that they are doing nothing different and always getting the same result. The body count seems to be acceptable, so be it. 

My only concern is the number of restricted and prohibited firearms that come across the border illegally from that gun addicted mob down south. Almost all the guns used by Canadian gang bangers. Three out of four of Wortman's guns came from the US, an AR15 and two semi auto handguns.

I'm not anti gun either.  I thought our gun regulations were pretty reasonable before Justin used Portapique as an excuse to embark on his crusade. The new restrictions  would have done nothing to stop Wortman and will accomplish little or nothing because we can't stop these things from coming north.

OK, you were just getting something off your chest. Just had to say something. The US is not doing anything different than any other country.

As for guns from the US, well, Canada has no handgun makers.

30 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Never heard that version of things. I'd love to see what dots you've unpacked and connected to come up with it.

Cut the crap you lived through it. You know what I'm talking about.

Obama was inaugurated in January of 2009. Islamic terrorist Major Nidal Hasan shot up Fort Hood in November 2009. Don't pretend you didn't notice all the Islamo-fascist terror that followed until Trump took over and ended it.

Edited by Infidel Dog

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

OK, you were just getting something off your chest. Just had to say something. The US is not doing anything different than any other country.

As for guns from the US, well, Canada has no handgun makers.

What do you mean the aren't doing anything differently. The US is the only country with far more guns in private hands than it has people. It has far more people in jail than any other country and is one of the few with capital punishment.

So what that Canada doesn't make handguns. Glock, Sig Sauer and Baretta aren't US companies either yet all of those guns that enter Canada illegally come from the US.

28 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Cut the crap you lived through it. You know what I'm talking about.

Obama was inaugurated in January of 2009. Islamic terrorist Major Nidal Hasan shot up Fort Hood in November 2009. Don't pretend you didn't notice all the Islamo-fascist terror that followed until Trump took over and ended it.

So you're saying the first act of Muslim terror against the US was on Obama's watch?

I don't have a clue what you're talking about but neither do you so go figure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So you're saying the first act of Muslim terror against the US was on Obama's watch?

I don't have a clue what you're talking about but neither do you so go figure.

The two I have listed plus the 93 World Trade Centre bombing. He is an idiot.

55 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Bullshit. 9/11 was on Bush Jr's watch. 

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing was on Reagan's watch.

9/11 was an aberration. 

Beirut was in Beirut. 

Islamic terrorism as a systemic phenomena of sectarian violence in America began and ended in the Obama era.

Eyeball and you both seem to have forgotten this tangential discussion concerned Eyeball's claim sectarian violence was a distinctive thing to Republicans. It wasn't. They didn't even start it. It had its roots in the Obama era and there was much more to it than the American sect of Islamo-Fascism.  I went into some of what that entailed. You both seem to want to ignore that so you can make it solely about the Muslims. I feel a squeal and a point coming on...

80XK6pp.gif

Rac-i-i-i-ist!!! Right? You guys are hilarious in your predictability.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The two I have listed plus the 93 World Trade Centre bombing. He is an idiot.

I'll give you that one. I forgot about it. But even it didn't appear as part of a years long unbroken series of American attacks identifiable as sectarian violence.

You could maybe group it with 9/11 though, now that I think about it. Also the Oklahoma City bombing, both of which happened under Clinton. Not to mention Waco and Ruby Ridge speaking of sectarian violence. And again, as I recall, Clinton was a Democrat.