Another Mass Shooting

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yeah he did. What's your point? He was talking about legal American citizens. Mostly Latinos. Not that it matters but there were also increases in the black demographic that voted for him. He celebrated those too. You should check out his rally speeches.

Or at least that's what you'd like to believe. Go ahead. Believe what you like. Some of us believe, share Tucker's belief that immigration laws are there for a purpose and that's not racist. We believe it for a Somalian or a Brit.

Again, Illegal immigrants can't vote. 

Seems like this demographic change narrative to ensure an electoral victory is a strawman for opposition to immigration. . . period. 

The employment narrative slowly erodes as low skill work is very easy to find nowadays. 

10 minutes ago, Boges said:

Dreamers are criminals? 

Children who were brought to the US by their parents are criminals because they didn't immediately leave when they could? 

They're not legal citizens. But they're more just the faces Dems like to trot out to eventually authorize a legalization of the 20 million or whatever illegal immigrants in the US. 

It's a drip, drip, drip strategy. Like I said Progs play the long game.

Remember this one from Commiefornia?

L.A. CALIFORNIA– The good news quickly spreads out to all foreign nationals who have no legal documentation and who qualify under the deferred action program. Aliens who have no proper documentation will now be able to drive a car and enjoy the roads in California just like any other.

https://www.laimmigrationattorneys.co/eligible-illegal-immigrants-california-drivers-license/

Drip, drip, drip.

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

They're not legal citizens. But they're more just the faces Dems like to trot out to eventually authorize a legalization of the 20 million or whatever illegal immigrants in the US. 

https://www.laimmigrationattorneys.co/eligible-illegal-immigrants-california-drivers-license/

Drip, drip, drip.

Driver's licenses are state, immigration is federal. States have to work with what they are dealt.

Edited by Aristides

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Driver's licenses are state, immigration is federal. States have to work with what they are dealt.

And Democrats are Democrats no matter where you find them. And I repeat, "drip, drip, drip," to a flood of eventual illegals voting.

And lets not ignore this:

Illegal Immigrants Vote In U.S. Elections

There's a reason Dems don't want ID laws for voting and mail-in/out voting without registration. 

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And cons are reacting with a bang, bang, bang.

Is it about time in your view?

It's about time for you to can the BS.

Or would you like to discuss the Waukesha Christmas massacre or the New York subway shooting? Or for that matter Steve Scalise's Republican baseball practice?

Edited by Infidel Dog

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No idea at all? Bullshit.

Take Carlson for example, like most of the right wing posters around here and everywhere you go his entire shtick is to describe in great detail what a lefty is and why a lefty is the way they are.

It's an endless tirade that's polluted and poisoned discourse in the west and particularly the US to the point it's translating into violent reactions like the one in Buffalo.

The youthfulness of the Buffalo shooter coupled with the apparent content of his manifesto should be ringing alarms in older right wingers who should know better than to lose or give up their grip in such a way.

Words, rhetoric and bullshit matter.

Really now?

And gee wally whizikers eyeball. Do ya sort o' think 4 or 5 years of being called names and demeaned consistently because they voted for Trump...had nothing to do with the state of discourse in the USA?

Don't be so Gawd-Damn gutless.

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And Democrats are Democrats no matter where you find them. And I repeat, "drip, drip, drip," to a flood of eventual illegals voting.

And lets not ignore this:

Illegal Immigrants Vote In U.S. Elections

There's a reason Dems don't want ID laws for voting and mail-in/out voting without registration. 

That was 2007. What was the result of this investigation? 

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Really now?

And gee wally whizikers eyeball. Do ya sort o' think 4 or 5 years of being called names and demeaned consistently because they voted for Trump...had nothing to do with the state of discourse in the USA?

Don't be so Gawd-Damn gutless.

Please...for decades now dingbats like you have been describing lefties in the worst possible terms including an admiration for some of the worst mass murderers in history. Usually for the simple reason lefties don't toe the same line you do.

Like I asked above, if the left was a race would the right talk any differently about it?

24 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Drip, drip, drip.

Even the GOP were unable, in good conscience, to repeal DACA. 

Immigration in the US and Canada are important. Fertility has dropped. Do we want the economy to grow or not? 

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That was 2007. What was the result of this investigation? 

Doesn't matter. That was just the first link I came to. Why? Did you want more?

Here ya go. If you want even more feel free to ask. There's lots:

Research published in 2016 in the Electoral Studies Journal by political scientists Jesse T. Richman and Gushan A. Chattha of Old Dominion, and David C. Earnest of George Mason University estimated as many as 2.8 million illegal votes were cast in the 2008 and 2010 elections.  Non-citizen participation in U.S. elections, wrote the authors, “has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral Colleges votes, and Congressional elections.”

“The bombshell [in the research] was this,” wrote editors at Investor’s Business Daily:

Noncitizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

A few Democratic-affiliated researchers disagreed. Researchers Stephen Ansolabehere (Harvard), Samantha Luks (YouGov) and Brian Schaffner (UM-Amherst) dismissed the Richman et. al. study, later writing “the likely percent of non-citizen voters in recent U.S. elections is 0.”

Just Facts, an independent New Jersey research organization, released the results of its study in June 2017.  Using extensive data from a Harvard/YouGov study of tens of thousands of voters, Just Facts “estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered to vote in 2008, and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted [in the 2008 U.S. presidential election].”

https://cblwomen.org/how-many-illegals-vote/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Please...for decades now dingbats like you have been describing lefties in the worst possible terms including an admiration for some of the worst mass murderers in history. Usually for the simple reason lefties don't toe the same line you do.

Like I asked above, if the left was a race would the right talk any differently about it?

I call them "Libbies"...sometimes "Tweenkies". These are terms I came up with to counter being called a "Racist" and a "Bigot" and a "Trumpette" and any number of demeaning crap Libbies could come up with. I was once a Libbie...until I saw them heading right off the rails...and I didn't ask for this division. I wasted quite a bit of time trying to be reasonable. But I am conservative and thus..."Racist", "Bigot", "Pig", you name it...all conservatives have been called it.

So go sob in the mirror Sunshine. I warned Libbies many many times that they were starting a war with the wrong people. If its at your door step now and you don't like the smell...tough shit.

Edited by Nationalist

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's about time for you to can the BS.

Or would you like to discuss the Waukesha Christmas massacre or the New York subway shooting? Or for that matter Scalia's Republican baseball practice.

You're surprised at the increase of sectarian violence in the US?  Wait until it's an outright civil shooting war, probably won't be long now given how bad the animosity is. 

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Stop killing babies is a better solution.

That's a deflection. 

Forcing people to take unwanted pregnancies to term is the solution? 

Fertility has dropped because the standard of living is higher. It's a phenomena seen all over the world.

Is all contraception considered "killing babies" in your world? 

Edited by Boges

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

You're surprised at the increase of sectarian violence in the US?  Wait until it's an outright civil shooting war, probably won't be long now given how bad the animosity is. 

I'm not surprised at all. I'm a little curious why you would think I'd let you get away with claiming it's just one way.

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Stop killing babies is a better solution.

Considering banning abortions will actually increase the birth rate among minorities who will be most affected by these new laws, the white replacement loons are actually working against themselves.

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I call them "Libbies"...sometimes "Tweenkies". These are terms I came up with to counter being called a "Racist" and a "Bigot" and a "Trumpette" and any number of demeaning crap Libbies could come up with. I was once a Libbie...until I saw them heading right off the rails...and I didn't ask for this division. I wasted quite a bit of time trying to be reasonable. But I am conservative and thus..."Racist", "Bigot", "Pig", you name it...all conservatives have been called it.

So go sob in the mirror Sunshine. I waned Libbies many many times that they were starting a war with the wrong people. If its at your door step now and you don't like the smell...tough shit.

It's clearly people like you in the US that started the war.

Your former libbieness is pretty much exactly like that of disaffected Democrats who followed George Wallace down his racist rathole back in the 60's. You've long since popped back up as the Tea Party and now the base of the Republican Party.

You think you're unique?    

Edited by eyeball

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm not surprised at all. I'm a little curious why you would think I'd let you get away with claiming it's just one way.

I'm not but I'm certainly claiming you guys started it and nurture it the hardest.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You think you're unique?    

Uniquely good at coming up with silly names... which is all of what politics is these days.

Heck, one guy on here called for the destruction of Liberal Marxists !  The moderators didn't act, presumably because no such person exists so it's no threat ?