Another Mass Shooting

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh, you need a gun to protect yourself form your indigenous peoples??

Wow. The stupidity of that remark even blew me away. I mean, I know you are stupid, but that stupid?

Its pretty bad when you are too stupid to understand a pretty simple meme.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

The wild west mentality still rules in much of America. Most of the rest of the world grew up.

Says the baby-killer.

Well folks, this whole thread started because some loser was crying like a little girl about a shooting that didn't even kill anyone, and now it is ending with two leftwing losers posting like morons. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the United States and everything to do with snivelling crying Canadian Karens who want to pee their pants about guns. I am out of this thread. Adios

20 minutes ago, Great American said:

Well folks, this whole thread started because some loser was crying like a little girl about a shooting that didn't even kill anyone, and now it is ending with two leftwing losers posting like morons. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the United States and everything to do with snivelling crying Canadian Karens who want to pee their pants about guns. I am out of this thread. Adios

As you have been told and I thought you could read (big mistake LOL), the topic is Mass Shootings.

Also as I have asked you, is mass shootings to you only if people get killed? All the wounded with bullet holes don't count in your hillbilly mind?

Lastly, you posted a photos stating you need guns, with a picture of an American Indian. Oh, so you will shoot indigenous peoples?? Some pretty simple meme LOL You call us baby killers and yet you would shoot indigenous??

Sorry to see you leave but I think you will be back because you have been called out for what you are, an arrogant American bringing a bad name to so many great people. An embarrassment to your society.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

1. Sorry to see you leave   
2. An embarrassment to your society.

1. What ?  Why ?
2. A country is not a society, if it is divided and a significant number want to tear apart the foundations.  It seems few Americans believe in racial and religious tolerance, the common welfare, impartiality of the courts, the police and such.  Just leave them.

• Like 1

The lead on this mass shooting isn't that it's a mass shooting. It's that the shooter was motivated by this "Replacement" Theory peddled by Right-Wing media. 

Steve King, one of the lead Convoy racists was motivated by Replacement Theory. 

Replacement Theory is straight up naked Racism and should be decried. . . unless you're racist, I suppose. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

you mean 'should be'.  And racists are racists so sense bemoaning them.

Yes. Fixed. 

And you meant "No sense" ?

I debated this for several pages in the Convoy thread. Replacement Theory isn't a thing. It's a wedge issue Conservatives use to whip up racists. 

It's an objective truth that Canadian society is "browning".  The more immigrants from places other than Europe come to Canada, the fewer "pure bred" white people will be in society. I don't see this as a bad thing.

The colour of one's skin isn't something that isn't sacred. 

The other element of this is the conspiracy that Immigration is a political tool. It kind of flies in the face of the 2020 Election Narrative that more hispanics voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Great American said:

Nahh . . .you just do what fake news does, pervert information in order to lead people to a false conclusion that suits your narrative.

So what are you saying?  Ten people aren't dead?  Or the ten dead people don't matter?

20 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Right, but what we understand to be a mass shooting is a disgruntled ___________ killing a bunch of random people, most of whom are completely oblivious to the thing they're being killed for.

They only account for 1% of the shootings on that list. 

You may as well include wars on that list. It's completely off-topic. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Right, but what we understand to be a mass shooting is a disgruntled ___________ killing a bunch of random people, most of whom are completely oblivious to the thing they're being killed for.

They only account for 1% of the shootings on that list. 

You may as well include wars on that list. It's completely off-topic. 

Nice try at deflection.

No one except you has said anything about who the shooters are.

The topic is Mass Shootings in the US, regardless who or why, not any % of all shootings nor wars (which I am pretty sure are not happening within the US).

Zero points and no value added to the topic but thanks for chiming in LOL

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

So what are you saying?  Ten people aren't dead?  Or the ten dead people don't matter?

Yeah, he had no real points nor anything except demonstrating his discrimination and lack of knowledge.

Getting shot down at every comment made him finally bail out LOL

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nice try at deflection.

No one except you has said anything about who the shooters are.

The topic is Mass Shootings in the US, regardless who or why, not any % of all shootings nor wars (which I am pretty sure are not happening within the US).

Zero points and no value added to the topic but thanks for chiming in LOL

Your thread is a zero.

The topic is mass shootings.

FYI a "mass shooting" is when a gunman attacks a group of unsuspecting people. 

The stat of "150 this year" is almost entirely related to gang crime, which is a completely separate topic from "mass shootings". 

It's like having a topic about infant mortality, including the 600,000 abortions per year, and saying that there are 619,500 infant deaths per year in the US. The stat that you're using would be unrelated to the topic of infant mortality. IE, it's a non-starter for intelligent, rational discussion. (which is of little or no concern to leftists anyways - so in a way you're right, I didn't need to bother chiming in lol.)

Man, they sure got the ID and manifesto out quick on the Buffalo one, though, didn't they? I was hearing he was a white racist a couple hours after the news broke there was a shooting. 

There was another one on the weekend. We had to wait till today for the ID on that one. Sounds like most of you didn't even hear about it. I know I'm not supposed to notice stuff like that but I do.

Suspected Gunman ID'd In Fatal Church Shooting In Laguna Woods

Also, I've been watching MSNBC and CNN lately for Ukraine war news. Man were they happy to jump all over this one and not have to discuss Biden's screw up with the baby food shortage. Ukraine's been pushed to the back burner too.

They have their 3 favorite issues to hype. Anti-Gun, Ben Crum and the Reverend Al get to get on and race bait. And we hear how Fox News is the core of all evil. If they can hook it into blaming Trump somehow they'll hit the jackpot. And I'm sure they'll figure out a way to do that eventually.

Edited by Infidel Dog

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your thread is a zero.

The topic is mass shootings.

FYI a "mass shooting" is when a gunman attacks a group of unsuspecting people. 

The stat of "150 this year" is almost entirely related to gang crime, which is a completely separate topic from "mass shootings". 

It's like having a topic about infant mortality, including the 600,000 abortions per year, and saying that there are 619,500 infant deaths per year in the US. The stat that you're using would be unrelated to the topic of infant mortality. IE, it's a non-starter for intelligent, rational discussion. (which is of little or no concern to leftists anyways - so in a way you're right, I didn't need to bother chiming in lol.)

I know what the topic is, I made it LOL It is Mass Shootings regardless of whom. And I disagree it is primarily gang related. It is primarily a single individual young and older

You are somewhere but not on this planet LOL.

The links I posted show where the shootings have been and by whom.

Infant mortality?? Another deflection attempt? Or another one of your stupid and immaterial analogy? LOL

The only "non-starter for intelligent, rational discussion" is with you :)

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Man, they sure got the ID and manifesto out quick on the Buffalo one, though, didn't they? I was hearing he was a white racist a couple hours after the news broke there was a shooting. 

There was another one on the weekend. We had to wait till today for the ID on that one. Sounds like most of you didn't even hear about it. I know I'm not supposed to notice stuff like that but I do.

Suspected Gunman ID'd In Fatal Church Shooting In Laguna Woods

Also, I've been watching MSNBC and CNN lately for Ukraine war news. Man were they happy to jump all over this one and not have to discuss Biden's screw up with the baby food shortage. Ukraine's been pushed to the back burner too.

They have their 3 favorite issues to hype. Anti-Gun, Ben Crum and the Reverend Al get to get on and race bait. And we hear how Fox News is the core of all evil. If they can hook it into blaming Trump somehow they'll hit the jackpot. And I'm sure they'll figure out a way to do that eventually.

Tucker get the blame for this one. 

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I know what the topic is, I made it LOL It is Mass Shootings regardless of whom.

So you just don't know what's commonly meant by "mass shootings" then. 

And I disagree it is primarily gang related. It is primarily a single individual young and older

Your English lacks precision, to say the least. 

You are somewhere but not on this planet LOL.

Hahaha. Lol.

The links I posted show where the shootings have been and by whom.

Right. And the majority of "mass shootings" aren't "mass shootings". 

Do you think it's weird to conflate gang murders with other types of mass killings? Do you understand why it might be important to differentiate? 

Do you think that the Buffalo murders have more in common with the killing spree at the Christmas parade in Waukesha, which involved a car, or or with gun violence between rival gangs? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Boges said:

Tucker get the blame for this one. 

Really? A guy whose manifesto tells us he identifies as a "leftist authoritarian" had been listening to too much Tucker Carson? You sure about that.

He tells us in the same manifesto it was 4 Chan. But now you're the greater expert on what his influences were?

I'm from Missouri. Show me.

Listening to too much leftist media nonsense, I think. I hear they're pretty happy about the opportunity to infect the gullible with the "blame Tucker' crap though. And when you follow in line they just turn to each other grinning and say, "Got another one, Julian."

Believe it or not there's another side. Try this one:

The Race-Baiting Media Seize on Buffalo Shooting to Smear Republicans –Again

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

So you just don't know what's commonly meant by "mass shootings" then. 

Your English lacks precision, to say the least. 

Hahaha. Lol.

Right. And the majority of "mass shootings" aren't "mass shootings". 

Do you think it's weird to conflate gang murders with other types of mass killings? Do you understand why it might be important to differentiate? 

Do you think that the Buffalo murders have more in common with the killing spree at the Christmas parade in Waukesha, which involved a car, or or with gun violence between rival gangs? 

I provided links of exactly what "as shootings" mean. The official definition from the FBI, the Police, the Government, Congressional Research Service,? Ask them .Better yet, tell them you don't agree. I am sure they will listen Ha Ha Ha.   Here is more info for you https://triblive.com/local/regional/what-is-a-mass-shooting-definition-differs-among-experts/

My English??? Is the teacher in you trying to come out? Is that all you got? LOL

The "mass shootings" are not my list. they are lists and officially recognized as per the links I enclosed.

Mass shootings are mass shootings, no matter who does the shooting. What is it that you don't get? I don't make the lists, people much smarter than me do and certainly waaay smarter than you.

I do not compare mass shootings. The officials that keep the records list them. Ask those officials why they don't agree with you. A car?? Is a car doing the shooting??  LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I provided links of exactly what "as shootings" mean. The official definition.

My English??? Is the teacher in you trying to come out? Is that all you got? LOL

The "mass shootings" are not my list. they are lists and officially recognized as per the links I enclosed.

Mass shootings are mass shootings, no matter who does the shooting. What is it that you don't get? I don't make the lists, people much smarter than me do and certainly waaay smarter than you.

I do not compare mass shootings. The officials that keep the records list them. Ask those officials why they don't agree with you.

Politically motivated people lump gang crime in with mass shootings, that doesn't mean that mass shootings compare directly with gang violence at all, and it doesn't mean that the Buffalo shooting is anything like a gangland shooting.

I get that you're quoting sources that you admire, but their compete (or feigned) lack of understanding of important issues is important to take note of. It's a political decision, not a reality-based decision.

FYI a white racist in Buffalo who kills black people with a gun is in the exact same type of criminal as a black racist who uses a car to kill white people in a Christmas parade in Waukesha. They may be enemies of each other, but they both committed the exact same type of crime - mass murder of a group of people who they hate. 

A Hell's Angel who kills an Outlaw is in the same group of people as a Blood that Kills a Crip. They may all be enemies of each other, but their crimes fit into the exact same categories. 

When a gangster kills some other gangsters it's not the same type of violence as when a racist kills some innocent people with different skin. Your determination to conflate those murders with each other, merely based on the choice of weapons, is absurd. 

A car?? Is a car doing the shooting??  LOL

A gun?? Is a gun doing the driving? LOL.

FYI, if you go on a killing spree, and wipe out a bunch of people because of their ethnicity or political opinions, you're just the same as any other person who does the same thing, and your choice of weapon doesn't change that.

Why are leftists so eager to talk about this as a gun control issue anyways?

I thought that your big thing was painting "white men" as the largest terrorist group in the US, and talking about the scourge of white supremacists. Shouldn't you guys be taking a victory lap?

Was the guy a card-carrying Democrat or something? 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why are leftists so eager to talk about this as a gun control issue anyways?

I thought that your big thing was painting "white men" as the largest terrorist group in the US, and talking about the scourge of white supremacists. Shouldn't you guys be taking a victory lap?

Was the guy a card-carrying Democrat or something? 

FBI Director Wray stated very clearly that white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in the country. He said white supremacy is a 'persistent, evolving threat' and the 'biggest chunk' of racially motivated violent extremism in the U.S."