Neo-Marxists cannot be reasoned with

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes, it's a label from "pop" politics and talk radio.  It's actually outdated, as much as it is meaningless, and has been updated to refer to "wokism".  So try to keep up.

2. Multiculturalism is somewhere like 50 years old.  "Prominence" or "Respectibility" ?  That's just another word for "Freedom of religion" which you supposedly agree with.  Here's a hint: religion is on the decline and you have much more in common with other religions than with atheists so team up with the former and not the latter.

3.  No idea what you are talking about.  Never heard of a law.  There was a non binding motion.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103#:~:text=Motion 103%2C also known as,to condemn Islamophobia in Canada.

4. Well since 'Cultural Marxism' means basically "a bunch of do-gooders you don't like" then sure.  But most of us don't care if you are bothered by people and want to break down policies and proposals without your side comments thanks.

5. You're repeating scare-mongering talking heads that was created by right-wing MSM.  Please feel free to tell your friends spooky stories, but people who think deeply about policy will just see this as a sideshow, sorry.

Anyway, you won't be convinced and you will continue to use fad language to talk about thinks that you're all scaredy about.  That's your right but that, combined with your cloudy and imprecise language (prominence ?  respectability ?  and yet you think that religions should be treated equally ?  what ? ) make these discussions tiring for me.  

I'm off for my early evening nap.  Pray for me.

No, cultural Marxism includes much more the Islamophobia resolution which you say is non-binding.   We are all still waiting to hear what Islamophobia actually means.

The federal liberals are planning to change the culture in the Canadian Forces and created a committee to root out any "far right extremists" whatever that is.  They were planning to root out any chaplains that were somehow associated with any church that had beliefs contrary to liberal progressive LGBTQ , abortion ideologies (which would be most churches).  That is cultural Marxism.   However, they backed off getting rid of the chaplains for the moment (there would be none left and nobody would likely want anything to do with military).  In addition it would give pretty solid grounds for a court case against the violation of freedom of religion by the federal government.  Some government lawyer may just have alerted them to that fact.  One would think they would know the basics of Charter Rights.

Edited by blackbird

7 minutes ago, RedDog said:

I find this speaks to leftist and liberals in general of adult age. They are of no value and serve no useful purpose.

They've apparently taken over a nuclear armed super-power and its closest allies without having fired a single shot and without triggering a counter-revolution of heavily armed patriots.

I think that speaks pretty loudly to real value and focused purpose. I can only imagine  how efficiently they'd be at making busses run on time.  

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

1. No, cultural Marxism includes much more the Islamophobia resolution which you say is non-binding.    

1. Please provide some evidence that it is binding, or shut up.

I'm really not interested in playing in your imaginary castles...  You love them but they're invisible to me.

13 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The downside is we have liberals and NDP who do not believe in financing Canadian Forces properly.

Why on Earth will the World Government need an armed force - invaders from space?

I suppose that would probably be more likely than needing to quell a counter-revolution of conservative right-wingers pussies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

They've apparently taken over a nuclear armed super-power and its closest allies without having fired a single shot and without triggering a counter-revolution of heavily armed patriots.

I think that speaks pretty loudly to real value and focused purpose. I can only imagine  how efficiently they'd be at making busses run on time.  

I don't think liberals have really "taken over".  The fact is America is divided right down the middle.  Roe versus Wade will likely be overturned in matter of weeks while half of America is on the street protesting against overturning it.  Half of the states will ban abortion as much as possible soon and many have already done so.  They are divided over trans rights and men using women's washrooms.  Biden has a certain amount of control but it is limited more to federal government departments and things under federal government jurisdiction.  He can't even get the states to get the people vaccinated.  Only about 60% of Americans have been vaccinated with one or two doses.  Covid is still a threat and spreading around.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

I'm really not interested in playing in your imaginary castles...  You love them but they're invisible to me.

You still haven't said what liberal progressive policies you support and which ones you don't support.  Why are you being evasive?

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I guess liberals consider churches in general as "far right extremists".  That's how liberals and NDP come across.

Edited by blackbird

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I don't think liberals have really "taken over".

Clearly you are one if you think that.

And its communists..Marxists...bolshevists. The term liberal is just a facade intended to trick you and keep you off guard.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Never said it is binding.  If you say it isn't, that is fine.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Clearly you are one if you think that.

And its communists..Marxists...bolshevists. The term liberal is just a facade intended to trick you and keep you off guard.

I was talking about America.  Liberals have not taken over.  America is divided.  Liberals in Canada have taken over to a larger extent.   The have changed in the last few decades and become much more radically progressive in various ways.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Did you ask that ?  Ok I missed it.  I support the laws of Canada and that should answer all of your questions.

So you support abortion on demand, same-sex marriage, sexual orientation and gender identity teaching to young kids in schools, medical assistance in dying.   Does that include medical assistance in dying for mentally ill people and minors too?

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

The have changed in the last few decades and become much more radically progressive in various ways.

A few ornate statements and crocodile tears do not make a 'leftist'.  Our "progressive" PM wore blackface multiple times.  How do you resolve that ?

All the corporations and wealth are more than willing to air commercials with Colin Capernick or do #BlackLivesMatter on their websites.  So what ?

Francis Fukuyama wrote 'The End of HIstory' which declared capitalism as the final victor in the battle between left and right.  The right had to keep it secret in case they lose their bogeyman.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Communists you mean.

And yes we have.

Maybe but God is in control and will only allow things to happen for a period of time and many may suffer the consequences in the meantime of their evil.  There is a price to be paid for evil.  Ask the 100 million who were killed by Communists.   There are likely billions of people in hell for all the evil they did too.  Nobody wins with evil.  Nobody wins with Communism either.

Edited by blackbird

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

A few ornate statements and crocodile tears do not make a 'leftist'.  Our "progressive" PM wore blackface multiple times.  How do you resolve that ?

All the corporations and wealth are more than willing to air commercials with Colin Capernick or do #BlackLivesMatter on their websites.  So what ?

Francis Fukuyama wrote 'The End of HIstory' which declared capitalism as the final victor in the battle between left and right.  The right had to keep it secret in case they lose their bogeyman.

Nice diversion.  You cleverly avoid the subject I mentioned, i.e.   abortion, MAID, same-sex marriage and teaching SOGI to kids in elementary school.   That progressivism.  It does not really fall under the title of Communism.  But it seems to be the brainchild of liberalism.

Edited by blackbird

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

With all the liberal policies being implemented including SOGI in schools,  I thought SOGI was supposed to stop the bullying in schools by students.  We seem to hear of a lot of assaults by teens in schools these days.   Why didn't SOGI teaching stop that?

• Like 1

Just now, blackbird said:

Nice diversion.  You cleverly avoid the subject I mentioned, i.e.   abortion, MAID, same-sex marriage and teaching SOGI to kids in elementary school.

Yeah, you mentioned those topics and I said that they are moral positions.  Why is my position on any of these relevant to the thread topic ?  Generally, I think that legislation on all of these aligns with public morality, even if it's not mine.

42 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah, you mentioned those topics and I said that they are moral positions.  Why is my position on any of these relevant to the thread topic ?  Generally, I think that legislation on all of these aligns with public morality, even if it's not mine.

The policies and laws created by liberals are actually immoral if one goes by the Bible and Judeo-Christianity.  Liberalism is just the ideology of letting everyone do their own thing regardless of what it is.  Their existence as a political party depends on that ideology because that is what their supporters believe in.  It is all about getting liberal votes.  Nothing about morality or higher principles in it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

No, cultural Marxism includes much more the Islamophobia resolution which you say is non-binding.   We are all still waiting to hear what Islamophobia actually means . . . . 

It means nothing, just like homophobia. Marxists and Leftists love to invent words to further their propaganda narrative.

Look at homophobia: A phobia is a mental disorder, a fear, like fear of heights or fear of enclosed spaces. The word homophobe attempts to paint the normal person as sick, and the sick person as normal. This is the perverted inside-out, upside-down world of the Leftist.

How about the phrase "White Nationalist", another fake made up term. Nationalists are Patriots and they come in all colors. By placing the word "White" in front of "Nationalist" the Left attempts to paint patriotism as racist. Beware of the Orwellian perversion of language by the Left.

The word "Islamophobia" actually denies reality. Radical Muslims call for the destruction of the west and the destruction of Israel and a holy Jihad to create a worldwide caliphate. Those are THEIR words. It is normal to fear such a movement. But not according to the Left. To the Left you have a disease - a "phobia" - if you fear that.

Leftists, Liberals and Marxists are the true danger to Liberty and Western Society.

And this thread have been proven to be true. Look how you make reasonable statements, and the insane stupid replies you get back.

Edited by Great American

The premise of the thread is proven to be true, thanks to the very replies of the Marxists Leftists here themselves.

Surely the conservatives here see what I mean. All I did was pull the covers and expose them.

Edited by Great American