Is the Biden Administration trying to starve babies?

Apparently there is baby formula that is being shipped to the southern border for the illegal immigrants. Nobody wants to see parents anywhere struggling to find formula for their babies but this is yet another Biden failure and he's putting non-Americans ahead of his own citizens. There is something written into law about this kind of situation so the illegals must be given basic necessities but much of the problem stems from Biden's absolute refusal to secure the southern border in the first place. I would say at this point he has easily surpassed Jimmy Carter to be the most inept president in the modern era.

Border detention center has baby formula amid shortage: photos (nypost.com)

57 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Apparently there is baby formula that is being shipped to the southern border for the illegal immigrants. Nobody wants to see parents anywhere struggling to find formula for their babies but this is yet another Biden failure and he's putting non-Americans ahead of his own citizens. There is something written into law about this kind of situation so the illegals must be given basic necessities but much of the problem stems from Biden's absolute refusal to secure the southern border in the first place. I would say at this point he has easily surpassed Jimmy Carter to be the most inept president in the modern era.

Border detention center has baby formula amid shortage: photos (nypost.com)

The Ukraine too. 

13 hours ago, West said:

So it appears left wing incompetence OR attempted murder is delaying the inspection of plants making baby formula, leaving a massive supply shortage. 

I knew these people were sick. Just didn't know they are this sick.

You're the one who wants to force women to have children they can't support. Get off your pulpit.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You're the one who wants to force women to have children they can't support. Get off your pulpit.

I'm sure there are a lot of pregnant women crossing the southern border so would you like to see abortion clinics set up down there? Perhaps many of those women don't want to be forced to have children they can't support.

6 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I'm sure there are a lot of pregnant women crossing the southern border so would you like to see abortion clinics set up down there? Perhaps many of those women don't want to be forced to have children they can't support.

If women can't afford to buy formula for their babies, what the hell makes people think they could travel to another country and pay for an abortion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

If women can't afford to buy formula for their babies, what the hell makes people think they could travel to another country and pay for an abortion.

Many of those people are paying coyotes to smuggle them across the border. I think the strangely named Planned Parenthood organization will ensure they can get an abortion for a very low fee or perhaps get others to pay for it.

Where Can I Get The Abortion Pill & How Much Will It Cost? (plannedparenthood.org)

Biden is providing basic necessities to the hundreds of thousands streaming across the border on a monthly basis including much needed baby formula. All of those things are already paid for by Americans. So why not abortion clinics too?

Just now, ironstone said:

Many of those people are paying coyotes to smuggle them across the border. I think the strangely named Planned Parenthood organization will ensure they can get an abortion for a very low fee or perhaps get others to pay for it.

Where Can I Get The Abortion Pill & How Much Will It Cost? (plannedparenthood.org)

Biden is providing basic necessities to the hundreds of thousands streaming across the border on a monthly basis including much needed baby formula. All of those things are already paid for by Americans. So why not abortion clinics too?

If this scandal happened during the Trump era you bet they'd be flipping out

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

So you would like to see children starve. 

1 hour ago, West said:

If this scandal happened during the Trump era you bet they'd be flipping out

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It's only a scandal in your head.

Says the person who does not live here.

I live here.

Its a scandal.

10 hours ago, Great American said:

Look at the Roe v Wade thread. Liberals are happy to murder babies by the millions. They don't care if they starve, unless it starts to cost them votes. 

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It's only a scandal in your head.

I am the smartest man on the planet.

27 minutes ago, Great American said:

Says the person who does not live here.

I live here.

Its a scandal.

Only in America would feeding infants be a scandal. Only in America would intentionally allowing infants to grow up malnourished and in poverty be acceptable. 

I am the smartest man on the planet.

There is a lot of shit sloshing around in that head.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You are pro life until they leave the womb, after that you don't give a shit about them.

You obviously aren't pro life at all. No issues with killing babies in the womb or destroying food supply when they leave the womb

Attacking the food supply is an act of war. Biden is treasonously going to war against his own people. And guys like you applaud it. Sad

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

So you would like to see children starve. 

Of course not. But are you fine with American children not getting formula?

You and I differ in that I feel any country should put the well being of it's own citizens at the top of the list. No country on earth is capable of sustaining the needs of the entire world on it's own. It would be wonderful if poverty and hunger could be eliminated.

So again, I do not want to see children starve..nor am I happy to see their young lives aborted.

32 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You are pro life until they leave the womb, after that you don't give a shit about them.

And that pathetically ignorant, and vile, statement perfectly suits such a pathetically ignorant, and vile, person such as yourself.

I am Pro Human Rights. I "give a shit" about the Human Rights of all human beings, from their conception unto their death.

You do not.

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

How are American children at risk. The US is the wealthiest country in the world with some of the cheapest food

Ladies and Gentlemen, behold, a person who is not even capable of rational thought.

What the **** does the former have to do with the latter?

• American children are at risk YES
  • The US is the wealthiest country in the world with some of the cheapest food YES

And? So?