Jagmeet can dish it but can't take it, plays the victim

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why bother ?  Marxism died in the mid 20th century and the last heirs to it transitioned off in the 1990s. 

Know-nothings will often mix the word Marxist in with others to make things sound scary.  It's an illegitimate use of language.

Nonsense. Neo-Marxism is rising. See its face in organizations like BLM or Antifa. Cultural Marxism is more evident now than it's ever been. 

The reason people use such compound words is because their evidence is blatant in front of what you would call their lying eyes. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

When my family immigrated to America, we kept our language and culture and did not attempt to integrate.  We speak our own language, practice the same religion we brought with us and wear the clothes that our relatives wear in the home country. We still claim to represent Canadian interests. My second cousin was one of the designers credited with designing the Canadian flag.

Now you want to open a discussion on the different shades of grey?  How different was your culture from the French of British culture?

If there ever was a war between Canada and the nation you came from, which side will you be fighting for??

47 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

My second cousin was one of the designers credited with designing the Canadian flag.

That's kind of fascinating. Which one?

" The stylized maple leaf design was created by Jacques Saint-Cyr, the flag proportions and layout were designed by George M Bist, and the colour selection was designed by Gunter Wyszchi. Member of Parliament John Matheson steered the project and later contributed to the decision to reduce the proposed maple leaf design from 13 points to 11. "

46 minutes ago, cougar said:

Now you want to open a discussion on the different shades of grey?  How different was your culture from the French of British culture?

If there ever was a war between Canada and the nation you came from, which side will you be fighting for??

My ancestor came to America 400 years ago, from England. Eventually, they settled in the Boston area for 150 years. They did not assimilate with the Americans who had lived there for thousands of years. It is total hypocrisy to demand other Canadians to conform to your view of what a Canadian is when your ancestors (and mine) did not.

As to war between Canada and England, since the Constitution invests sole authority for a declaration of war in the Queen of Canada, how could she declare war on England? 

The most important fact to remember is politics is not real life. It is a sport, like football, hockey and baseball. We cheer for our team (CPC, Liberal, NDP) but it doesnt matter if you win or lose, it is how you play the game. When you take it too seriously, it stops being fun.

If any politician promises you they will be able to cut taxes without cutting services, or pay off the debt without raising taxes, or abolish the Monarchy, I won't accuse them of lying but I will say they can't do that. If they try, they will fall from power so fast, it will defy gravity. Charest, Poilievre, Trudeau, Freeland, or Singh would all be competant Prime Ministers. We have an excellent professional civil service to advise the government and only a moron fails to listen to their advice. 

POLITICS IS THE ART OF THE POSSIBLE.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

That's kind of fascinating. Which one?

" The stylized maple leaf design was created by Jacques Saint-Cyr, the flag proportions and layout were designed by George M Bist, and the colour selection was designed by Gunter Wyszchi. Member of Parliament John Matheson steered the project and later contributed to the decision to reduce the proposed maple leaf design from 13 points to 11. "

The Rt. Hon. Colonel George Francis Gilman Stanley. That's him in my avatar photo. He got the inspiration while looking out his window at Royal Roads at the Royal Roads flag. I guess, to paraphrase JFK the maple leaf flag has a thousand fathers and the Red Ensign is an orphan. John Diefenbaker and I were supporters of the Red Ensign. I wore a black armband to school when it came down.

Edited by Queenmandy85
Always have trouble spelling Diefenbaker

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

My ancestor came to America 400 years ago, from England. Eventually, they settled in the Boston area for 150 years. They did not assimilate with the Americans who had lived there for thousands of years. It is total hypocrisy to demand other Canadians to conform to your view of what a Canadian is when your ancestors (and mine) did not.

Oh my!  Why did you even need to bring the subject of integration then?

"Integration" the way I have put it above is what "the Crown" supposedly wants to achieve for all new immigrants to Canada -  those from non British or French ancestry.

If you feel nobody needs to integrate to anything, it is contrary to what the rule makers who came from your heritage decided already.

Edited by cougar

In Saskatoon, every summer we have Folk Fest. The ethnic communities such as the Norwegians, the Dutch, Chinese, English, Scottish, African, Pakistani, East Indian, Metis, First Nations, Ukrainians, Greek, Irish and French and others rent venues around the city call pavilions. You buy a Folk Fest Passport for $15 which covers, not only your admission the all pavilions, but city transit to all the pavillions where you are treated to the culture of each community and you can sample the cuisine at a modest cost. Canadians have a blended heritage that we can be extremely proud of. It something to celebrate.

Edited by Queenmandy85

10 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

No, it is a name of a movement that called out a police officer who murdered a man in custody.

You got played, son.

If people cared about a guy who got kneeled to death they would also care about this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tony_Timpa

If the murder of George Floyd had anything to do with race just by virtue of the way that it happened then the murder of Timpa was racist as well. 

What evidence do you have that the people who protested hate the US or are marxists.

I said that BLM was marxist and they absolutely are. By their own admission they're "trained Marxists". They even advocate for strange ideas which have nothing to do with "the importance of black lives", like abandoning the nuclear family. 

Their stooges, aka protesters, have an emotional reaction to the incendiary name, and anyone who disagrees with their violence and disinformation can automatically be branded a racist because "they're arguing against the fact that black lives matter" (you did it yourself, pathetic).

BLM selectively edits videos of police interactions to make the police look bad all the time, it's part of their job description. They lie about the details, and they push, push, push so loud and so publicly that their lies outpace the truth. They just generate the emotions and their stooges get violent.

"Brionna was killed for sleeping black!" https://www.thenation.com/article/society/breonna-taylor-was-murdered-for-sleeping-while-black

When the dust settles and the truth comes out it doesn't even matter, because the MSM has moved on. They knew this day would come and they already have the next bullshit story lined up to distract their minions.

You were a police officer ffs. Imagine if you were out at a residence, protecting a mother and her children from the violent father, and he punches you in the face, and then you get involved in a possibly life and death struggle, so you aggressively put the man on his back and wrestle to get him under control, no holds barred. He hits his head on a coffee table, stone cold dead. The whole thing is on video, but guess what the public gets to see... everything that happened after you got punched in the face. That's it. Kids were crying "Don't hurt my daddy!". And BLM's social media accounts are hyping the story of a cop on FB, Twitter, youtube, and even CNN and MSNBC are showing the cop "who murdered an innocent black man in his own house, in front of his kids, by bodyslamming him on the coffee table that his great-grandpa made for his great-granny when they were still slaves!". Your whole career is reduced to the 2 minutes from after you got punched in the face by a wife-beater, and the entire MSM of a whole country is pushing the BS story. 

That's what happened to the cop in Ferguson in his own car. He showed up to respond to a violent robbery, went to question a suspect (not a lot of guys are as big as M Brown was), all of a sudden he's reaching into your car trying to steal your gun, saying he's going to kill you. Then the MSM hyped that bullshit to death. "A cop drove up to a group of teens and murdered one from his car in front of hundreds of witnesses!" - that was the MSM's narrative and they went with that for a long time. They called Brown "The Gentle Giant" and told stories about him giving his mom flowers, how much his teachers liked him, but they refused to show the videos of his violent robberies from moments before he was killed. Imagine that you're a cop hearing the MSM telling horrible lies about you for weeks after something like that.

YOU SUPPORT THAT SHIT. Pathetic. Decent cops who go risks their lives every night hate - your - guts

That is like saying if you don't like President Biden, you hate America.

No, what you said was stupid, what I did was tell the absolute truth about BLM. They are absolutely 100% every single thing that I said and there's nothing else that's really worth knowing about them. They edited videos to make cops look bad and they spun narratives to make cops look bad and then they stopped investing their money back into false narratives and started buying lots of houses, even though they're "Marxists".

If you believe they are marxists, you should consult legal advice as you may have a case of negligence against your political science prof, because you do not appear to have a grasp of what a marxist is. Marxism is dead and has been for thirty years.

I believe that BLM's leaders are Marxists because the leaders of BLM said "We are trained Marxists." I didn't trick them into it. https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

Google it. It's everywhere but the MSM sources that you trust. 

It's bizarre that after all this time you still question my statements of fact and believe everything that you see on CTV and CNN.

The perpetrators of the arson and  looting were just run of the mill theives and thugs, just like the Sons of Liberty who went around doing the same thing to conservative Americans. Gangs like that always use the cover of protests to commit crimes, whether it is in the US, Paris or Ottawa.

The perpetrators of the arson and looting were the people who were stooged into believing that Brown was a gentle giant, Rayshard was shot "for no reason while he was just running away", Brionna was killed for sleeping black, "you can tell that Floyd's murder was racist by the way he was killed", etc. CNN and the rest of America's MSM pimped the false narratives and glossed over the violence. Kamala Harris gushed "It's a movement. It won't stop. It shouldn't stop. This will go on until after Christmas!" She didn't say "YAY VIOLENCE!" but that's what her words meant. Michelle Obama told kids to "stay angry" at the height of the rioting. And... you're their stooge. You repeat their mantra "If you're against BLM then you think that black lives don't matter."

Back on topic, THE MOST RACIST/BIGOTED THING THAT ANYONE CAN ASPIRE TO IS CREATING A NEW COUNTRY WHERE YOUR __________ IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

"We need all of Texas to be a country that's only black people" - it's been said by people who believe it.

"Other countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia aren't muslim enough, we need a caliphate where only muslims live" - islamic state. 

"White people are being replaced by darkies" white nationalist racists

"We need a new country that is Sikh in every way, shape and form!" - Khalistani separatists, including Jagmeet Singh.

Most Canadians are completely ignorant of what that would look like, but Pakistan was created from partitioning India in the late '40s and it resulted in genocides which killed 10M people. People haven't gotten any better in all that time. The Pakistanis committed another genocide in 1971 killing another 3M people. They even planned it - Pakistan's top general was quoted as saying "If we kill 3 million of them the rest will eat out of our hands." 

The separation of Khalistani would have no chance whatsoever of being peaceful. The only time that there was ever a peaceful partitioning of a country is when Israel was created (the Israelis have killed far less than 100,000 people, and 99% of them are foreign soldiers who attacked Israel). The existence of Israel is still considered an abomination by the vast majority of the Arab world, and complete genocide against all Israelis may be an eventuality.

We need to be careful not to take politics too seriously. That is what has created the divisions in the US. It is natural to disagree, but the way to settle the disagreements is with the ballot box. What can be gained by yelling abuse at a politician? It is not only disrespectful, it is counter productive. A politician can only do so much and there is a growing trend among voters towards unrelistic expectations. Inflation is high. Okay. Why? We are in a global pandemic that has killed millions of people and added to that, there is a war on. Are Lewis or Trudeau going to wave a magic wand and suddenly we will have peace and prosperity? 

Politics is all about winning elections. Governing is serious business but the individuals in "power" have only so many options. People complain that the economic centre of Canada is in Ontario and Quebec. That is not dictated by government. It is geographic imperative. 

Talk to your politicians, don't yell at them. Parliament means talking place. We developed it because talking is better than fighting. Politics is our national sport. Lets not take the fun out of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

We need to be careful not to take politics too seriously.

We need to understand everything we see on CTV and CNN is lies and disinformation, if we watch it at all then we are left to sift through it all and try and figure what portion of their story might be true. 

Talk to your politicians, don't yell at them. Parliament means talking place. We developed it because talking is better than fighting.

When a gutless criminal like Justin Trudeau calls me a racist just because I didn't take the jab there's no room left for polite discourse.

When a known terrorist supporter like Jagmeet Singh starts slandering the Freedom Convoy and calls them racists and hatemongers there's no room left for polite discourse.

People should be yelling at them. Those people need to understand that what they are doing is wrong, and they need to fully understand how wrong it is, and how people feel about them.

It's absolutely legal to yell at those clowns. 

That is what the ballot box is for. Have you taken the opportunity to talk to your MP. You should ditch the hyperbole. CNN has no Canadian news. Why would anyone watch them? You twist the words of people you disagree with.

As I said before, today's terrorist could get a Nobel Peace Prize in a few years. (Menachem Begin). Terry Milewski has done a lot of research into Mr. Singh's views. Mr. Singh remains the leader of the NDP, so we can presume his views are not as you have represented them to be or they would have removed him. A friend of mine supports the Parti Quebecois. That doesn't mean he is a terrorist supporter. (FLQ) 

Some participants in the trucker's convoy were flying the conferderate flag. That would suggest they weren't members of the NAACP. Nobody has ever explained to me why there were so many American flags in the trucker's convoy

I never heard Prime Minister Trudeau accuse you of being a racist.  One thing you seem to ignore is it was the US that prevented unvaccinated truckers from crossing into the US and it was the Canadian government that was making the vaccine available to Canadian Truckers they could  cross the border. 

What criminal activity are you accusing the Prime Minister of committing? If you have evidence, you are free to act on it. I suspect you are continuing to slander people just because you don't like their politics. That is like calling Tamara Lich a traitor instead of being a separatist. 

Edited by Queenmandy85

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Please elaborate. What lies has CTV News told? As I said, CNN is irrelevant. 

You need to start such a discussion at a lower level, to determine if the person you are chatting with believes in or even understands the concept of 'objectivity'.  My discussions with people who believe the MSM is lying have revealed that they don't think FOX lies, even though FOX is measured as more bias than others.

In the end, people who don't believe the press "works" don't want to rely on objectivity in any measure - there is zero trust there.  That's fine, but we were there in the 19th century and it didn't work.   Just a lot of shouting.

Example of a media bias chart

https://adfontesmedia.com/

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 11:26 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

Please elaborate. What lies has CTV News told? As I said, CNN is irrelevant. 

CTV has never told the truth the truth about anything.

They spread all of BLM's narratives, they regurgitated all the lies and hysteria about Trump and about Russian collusion, they ignored Trudeau's hatemongering, they told lies about the Freedom Convoy 24/7, they've lied about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, they completely downplayed all of Trudeau's scandals, etc.

What topic do you think that CTV has covered honestly and fairly? 

So, you can't find any exact samples. Maybe there aren't any. For example what specific lie did they say about the safety of the vaccine. 

Remember, if they report what someone else says, that isn't CTV lying. When President Trump stated the crowd at his inauguration  was larger than it was, that statement is news. The fact that the President's statement was incorrect doesn't mean CTV lied. So, when CTV reported on the findings of the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine, they are reporting on what whas said. It is the statement that is the news. Did CTV broadcast the findings of the Mueller investigation that found no evidence that the Trump Campaign participated in Russia's attempt to interfere in the 2016. (Spoiler alert: CTV did broadcast those findings.)

So, give me a news story in which CTV actually lied. ?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

For example what specific lie did they say about the safety of the vaccine. 

They said it was safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, but the recent dump of Pfizer documents - direct from Pfizer - said it is NOT recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding, due to lack of studies and that even the animal trials have not been completed.

That's a pretty big lie, if you ask me.

I already posted the page from the Pfizer documents that said this specifically.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

They said it was safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, but the recent dump of Pfizer documents - direct from Pfizer - said it is NOT recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding, due to lack of studies and that even the animal trials have not been completed.

That's a pretty big lie, if you ask me.

I already posted the page from the Pfizer documents that said this specifically.

Okay, who is they? Was it CTV saying this, or were they reporting that someone else said this?

Have there been any reported negative effects on mothers or babies who were vaccinated with Pfizer?

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1

Just now, Queenmandy85 said:

Okay, who is they? Was it CTV saying this, or were they reporting that someone else said this?

Government and media.

And Big Pharma said nothing, did nothing to correct it - until they were forced by the courts to reveal the truth.

And now record numbers of miscarriages and stillbirths are being investigated in 2 countries following the force vaccinating pregnant women - that I know of.

Government and media - outright lied.

Big Pharma - lied by omission.

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And now record numbers of miscarriages and stillbirths are being investigated in 2 countries following the force vaccinating pregnant women - that I know of.

Please share. Which countries and what credible sources? Was it reported in the Lancet or by Dr. Henry, Dr. Tam?

39 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Have there been any reported negative effects on mothers or babies who were vaccinated with Pfizer?

Buddy, every story on CTV is garbage.

Every. Single. One.

It was on the TV on the ferry this weekend when I was coming back from Victoria, they were playing up the hysteria around the Buffalo shooting and trying to act like white racists were the biggest threat to America again. They were showing some people crying at the funerals and showing stats about how terrified black people were of another attack. It was the opposite of the coverage of the Christmas parade attack at Waukesha. 

I can promise you that when black people and Chinese people walk around outside that it's not white people that they're afraid of, it's black people. 

At the beginning of covid, when Chinese people were the subjects of racially motivated attacks, the media tried to act as if it was white racists, but almost all of the attacks caught on camera were by black people. 

Black people kill 50 other black people in the US almost every weekend. 

Yes, black people do live in fear of violence, but if they're being honest, it's almost exclusively from other blacks. 

Racial division would be far less of an issue in the US if CNN et all weren't pushing it as much as they possibly could. 

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They were showing some people crying at the funerals and showing stats about how terrified black people were of another attack.

So, you are saying the people at the funerals were not crying and CTV made up the statistics? Or perhaps the people at the funerals were actually grieving and CTV was reporting on statistics compiled by someone else.