Jagmeet can dish it but can't take it, plays the victim

7 hours ago, West said:

Apparently there was an incident in Peterborough with Jagmeet and some protesters. In true woke fashion, the guy plays the victim despite stoking fear and division for the past several years.

The NDP sure love victimhood

FShNMriXwAAJJxX.jpeg.jpg

He's in "Chardi Kala"???

Note to Singh: Dearest Jagmeet. This is Canada. We have 2 official languages, French and English. Pick one and go with it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

This guy knows what cards to play.

With his backing of Trudeau, he knows he is holding a winning hand.

Let's just hope Jagmeet has learned our toiletry usage better than our languages. Or that winning hand will be...a tad messy.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, West said:

Apparently there was an incident in Peterborough with Jagmeet and some protesters. In true woke fashion, the guy plays the victim despite stoking fear and division for the past several years.

The NDP sure love victimhood

FShNMriXwAAJJxX.jpeg.jpg

Of course the goal is to strip the proletariat from its right to oppose government.  It has been down through libel laws before.  They complain that they should not be under the gun of Joe Sixpack.

8 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Bunch of morons in the video  you dont got to agree with politicians  but no need to be  harassing them in public like they did to Singh 

Singh, Trudeau, and their ilk are harassing the taxpayers of this country . . . at the fuel pumps, the grocery check-out, with the diminishing value of money, the list is long.  Poor Singh . . . Trudeau's Charlie McCarthy. Makes one wonder which knee Singh is perched on . . . left knee, right knee, or wee knee.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Singh, Trudeau, and their ilk are harassing the taxpayers of this country . . . at the fuel pumps, the grocery check-out, with the diminishing value of money, the list is long.  Poor Singh . . . Trudeau's Charlie McCarthy. Makes one wonder which knee Singh is perched on . . . left knee, right knee, or wee knee.

The fuel prices and grocerys is a global issue .you need to start learning politicians don't control everything 

1 hour ago, Jack9000 said:

Bunch of morons in the video  you dont got to agree with politicians  but no need to be  harassing them in public like they did to Singh 

But when politicians use inflammatory rhetoric against the people that's fine 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

The fuel prices and grocerys is a global issue .you need to start learning politicians don't control everything 

Are you saying that our federal or provincial government has no control over the price of fuel ?... well in NB 35 cents of every liter you pump is taxed, and after HST is calculated, then there is a Carbon tax added to the final bill... a tax on a tax..in the end, it is easily over 45 cents or more a liter just in taxes back in 2017. you could double those figures now as gas passed 2 dollars a liter, and diesel is 2.65 a liter....

Note these are old sources but taxes never goes down, it always goes up...so take it from there.

How much tax are Canadians paying on gasoline? (vnexplorer.net)

Gas Prices Canada - Understanding Gas Prices | Petro-Canada

It is not just food, everything we buy is brought in by truck, or train, and with prices, up this high, all of it is passed on to the consumer...So the government does have a role in prices...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The Queen made my souffle go flat. Obama put the chair leg in front of my big toe.
Cam I run for the Tory leadership too?

Jagmeet should be happy those protestors were almost peeing themselves holding in the things they truly wanted to shout at him deep in their shrivelled little racist hearts.

1 hour ago, herbie said:

The Queen made my souffle go flat. Obama put the chair leg in front of my big toe.

Jagmeet should be happy those protestors were almost peeing themselves holding in the things they truly wanted to shout at him deep in their shrivelled little racist hearts.

What's your point?

Now the RCMP is investigating the protesters.  So I guess we are slowly losing our right to criticize politicians.  And of course there are things that are NOT OK.  Families and homes should be left out of it.  What antifaBLM did to Tucker's house was terrible.  Scaring the crap out of his wife and children.  

45 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Now the RCMP is investigating the protesters.  So I guess we are slowly losing our right to criticize politicians.  And of course there are things that are NOT OK.  Families and homes should be left out of it.  What antifaBLM did to Tucker's house was terrible.  Scaring the crap out of his wife and children.  

I did not hear anything about wives and children.

They were saying he is a lying P-of-S and "FY P-of-S!".

Can't imagine anyone getting fines or anything over it.

19 hours ago, herbie said:

And with that, herbie the SJW will to the closest mirror and admire the smart person looking back at him.

Only problem is...herbie's mirror also thinks he's an insufferable little girl.

In Canada, The Media Holds The Opposition Accountable & Politicians Blame The Public For Anger & Division - Spencer Fernando

Blaming the public for being angry over divisive politicians and failed policies

Alongside the increased state control of the media is the trend of blaming the public for responding to the results of failed government policy, rather than focusing on the politicians and institutions who imposed those policies.

For example, the establishment expects us to believe that politicians like Justin Trudeau can demonize their critics, call people names, restrict our rights and freedoms, make life less and less affordable, all without people getting angry?

And when people do get angry, they get further demonized?

It’s completely backwards.

It used to be understood that if a country was becoming more and more divided, and if public anger was rising, that it represented a serious failure on the part of those in charge.

But with so much of the media dependent on the state, that has been completely flipped around.

The more the government fails, the more their policies are exposed as hurting the Canadian People, the more all the focus goes on the opposition and the more the public is demonized for ‘daring’ to be upset.

In a way, it mirrors a dysfunctional family or organization.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Faramir said:

You can as long as it's not a globalist position. For example you can harass Maxime Bernier if you wish

Singh was heckled and it's not the end of the world although he clearly want's to milk this incident for all it's worth. He get's more positive attention because of his ethnicity than his unsustainable loony-left policies. He is helping his good buddy Trudeau screw all Canadians with his love for high taxes, especially on fuel.

Canada should be energy independent with oil and gas much like the US was under Trump.

Canada Oil Reserves, Production and Consumption Statistics - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Message to Jagmeet, grow a thicker skin!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Singh was heckled and it's not the end of the world although he clearly want's to milk this incident for all it's worth.

He get's more positive attention because of his ethnicity than his unsustainable loony-left policies. 

Message to Jagmeet, grow a thicker skin!

Jagmeet the Joke . . . . . . hasn't figured out that skin thickness trumps skin colour . . . . every time.