Tucker: Karine Jean-Pierre knows the script cold

Tucker: Karine Jean-Pierre knows the script cold

Fox News host gives his take on the president's new pick for press secretary on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

This is an excellent video which perfectly captures the lies and hypocrisy and racism of Democrats and The Left:

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 8:23 AM, Nationalist said:

We watched this last night. BRILLIANT!

Carlson is by far the best news show anchor there is right now.

I was worried when he took Bill OReilly's time slot, but you are correct, he has grown into it very nicely.

Edited by Great American
typo
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 5:23 AM, Nationalist said:

We watched this last night. BRILLIANT!

Carlson is by far the best news show anchor there is right now.

He's actually a "political commentator", not a "news anchor", but he definitely is the best in North America right now. 

Brett Baier is the main news anchor from Fox, and he's also the best in NA at his job.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He's actually a "political commentator", not a "news anchor", but he definitely is the best in North America right now. 

Brett Baier is the main news anchor from Fox, and he's also the best in NA at his job.

Ok...

Tucker Carlson's greatest appeal is that he's just about the most toxic political commentator on the planet. He's the equivalent to the bully laying a humiliating shit-kicking on someone for the benefit of a crowd that's gathered round and is hollering fight, fight, fight!

He's an angertainer whose forte is catering to low-info low-hanging nut-bars.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Tucker Carlson's greatest appeal is that he's just about the most toxic political commentator on the planet. He's the equivalent to the bully laying a humiliating shit-kicking on someone for the benefit of a crowd that's gathered round and is hollering fight, fight, fight!

You're an idiot

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Tucker Carlson is angry these days. 

Perhaps the condesention and lies of Don LeMon would suit your tastes better? I understand that after a couple strawberry daiquiris...he'll give anyone a taste.

33 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Agreed.  We need less angertainment (copyright Michael Hardner) and more information.

Only in the cracked world of FOX does blaming blacks for this make sense.

Blaming blacks? Do tell.

I used to laugh at Tucker when he was a young, pencil-necked geek on CNN. Now he’s an old, pencil-necked geek on Fox.

I agree he’s the best out there, whatever he is.   ;) 

And that ain’t saying much, against a backdrop of totally bought media that surrounds us on all sides.

Oh the times we live in... where people can say anything on a platform, and the world has embraced the golden cow. Nothing but political mootivation. 

:ph34r:

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

If you don't like Tucker I'm curious what you think of his much lower rated leftist counterparts on CNN, MSNBC etc.

Tucker's on in 45 mins!?

Karine Jean Pierre is kind of impressive in that she ticks off so many boxes at once. I would be really impressed with her if she came out and admitted the Biden administration is a total failure.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Tucker Carlson is angry these days. 

Perhaps the condesention and lies of Don LeMon would suit your tastes better? I understand that after a couple strawberry daiquiris...he'll give anyone a taste.

Tucker has the right to be angry. If I were living in the US I'd be pretty pissed off.

Weird how they see Tucker Carlson as an angry and shallow hater, but not Don LeMonz.

Actually I learn more about the real problems going on in US when I watch him than on most other coverage. Elsewhere we get a long debate on abortion, and stuff.

18 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I used to laugh at Tucker when he was a young, pencil-necked geek on CNN. Now he’s an old, pencil-necked geek on Fox

And you are an unknown pencil neck geek posting in anonymity 

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Tucker Carlson is angry these days

He would have every right to be, but I don't see him that way.

The five most recent posted clips:

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Tucker has the right to be angry. If I were living in the US I'd be pretty pissed off.

Weird how they see Tucker Carlson as an angry and shallow hater, but not Don LeMonz.

Actually I learn more about the real problems going on in US when I watch him than on most other coverage. Elsewhere we get a long debate on abortion, and stuff.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Great American said:

And you are an unknown pencil neck geek posting in anonymity 

He would have every right to be, but I don't see him that way.

The five most recent posted clips:

Tucker is indeed great.

I just switched over here from a political forum that was nothing but name-calling and vitriol (a word that forum would not understand).

I am looking for a rational, maybe even polite political discussion forum. Since this is Canadian? I figured this might be the one. This is my first post and reading of this one. Initial impression: More research needed.

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another simple label slapped on anyone who disagrees with the FOX brain cloud.

I already told you that I get my news from here:

Thanks for the support. Hope you are learning to apply actual facts and evidence which you typically do not do. You're on the first step to intelligent discourse! Congrats!

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2022 at 5:52 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Another simple label slapped on anyone who disagrees with the FOX brain cloud

Are you projecting again?

Another simple, and stupid, post by you that avoids the topic and smears the poster.

You're such a good little Marxist.