Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

8 hours ago, herbie said:

Why would he the true 'tards' are people who think Justin is a leftist.

Like the tards who think facing the consequences of your own choice is a loss of their freedumb.

the true tards think Trudeau is on the right or a centrist

how far on the left do you have to be to think Trudeau isn't?

is that you Fidel?

13 hours ago, herbie said:

Why would he the true 'tards' are people who think Justin is a leftist.

Like the tards who think facing the consequences of your own choice is a loss of their freedumb.

Run that through Google translate for us if you could. 

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Too late. You have won the stupid comment crown enough times you get to keep it now.

You can't even admit that the BLM riots were violent dude. You're a complete zero as far as discussing current events is concerned. 

You're like this ESPN reporter - you love it when bad things happen to other people but you suddenly realize they're wrong when it almost happens to you:

ESPN Dolt.png

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You can't even admit that the BLM riots were violent dude. You're a complete zero as far as discussing current events is concerned. 

You're like this ESPN reporter - you love it when bad things happen to other people but you suddenly realize they're wrong when it almost happens to you:

ESPN Dolt.png

BLM in Canada were not violent.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you have won it far more times

yet you throw stones from a glass house

I throw no stones from any house. I state fact  and you folks disregard. But, hey, it's OK, there are still people in the US that think Trump is the President and you fit right in with that group.

Nice of you to defend westcanclown though, he does need help now and then. Buddies eh? :)

While you drift into lucidity occasionally and I give you props for that, you have the right to be wrong and prove it with almost every post. :)

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

BLM in Canada were not violent.

What does that have to do with anything? He didn't add the caveat "only in Canada" to his verbal support of BLM. 

Our PM said "BLM is an excellent example of a protest that I support", period, and BLM absolutely did lie and spread disinformation to incite violent rioting. It's what they're known for. The fact that their protest in Canada wasn't violent doesn't change who they are as a group.

And even at that, Canada's BLM leader was an outspoken racist. It was well known that she was a racist at the time the turd said that he supported BLM

Trudeau is an amoral, repugnant jackass and your blind, unwavering support of him is an embarrassment to everyone who ever served in our military, if you really did that.

22 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nice of you to defend westcanclown though, he does need help now and then. Buddies eh? :)

indeed, Westcan is buddy

I would  of course cone to his aid, as a brother to the left & right of me

we don't have to agree of every issue, that was never a requirement in Canada before

ready, aye ready

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What does that have to do with anything? He didn't add the caveat "only in Canada" to his verbal support of BLM. 

Our PM said "BLM is an excellent example of a protest that I support", period, and BLM absolutely did lie and spread disinformation to incite violent rioting. It's what they're known for. The fact that their protest in Canada wasn't violent doesn't change who they are as a group.

And even at that, Canada's BLM leader was an outspoken racist. It was well known that she was a racist at the time the turd said that he supported BLM

Trudeau is an amoral, repugnant jackass and your blind, unwavering support of him is an embarrassment to everyone who ever served in our military, if you really did that.

We live in Canada and we care what happens in Canada.

You use of BLM in the US is nonsensical. BLM in the US is irrelevant. You can use any other demonstration anywhere and it is just as useless. How about storming the presidents palace in the Philippines, just as irrelevant.

Here is a link for world wide protests you can use to make more stupid irrelevant comparisons Ha Ha Ha.  https://carnegieendowment.org/publications/interactive/protest-tracker

There were several protests in Ottawa this weekend, even a Free Cuba one, all peaceful, all ended. The trucker debacle is an embarrassment to this Country.

Oh and, just so you don't forget, your heros are still sitting in cells.

Edited by ExFlyer

50 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

indeed, Westcan is buddy

I would  of course cone to his aid, as a brother to the left & right of me

we don't have to agree of every issue, that was never a requirement in Canada before

ready, aye ready

100% true.

50 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

We live in Canada and we care what happens in Canada.You use of BLM in the US is nonsensical. BLM in the US is irrelevant. You can use any other demonstration anywhere and it is just as useless.

Stop playing stupid like this is the world championships. 

BLM entirely refers to the US contingent, and BLM here is just a chapter that operates in support of those guys. Trudeau supporting BLM absolutely was in support of the American bullshit. We didn't have anything going on here that was worth protesting about (not that they did in the US either, but they pretended to).

I don't care about minor protests that no one ever heard of before, and which ended in 2 hrs. Obviously no one gave a fuck about them or they wouldn't just last 2 hours

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I throw no stones from any house. I state fact  and you folks disregard. But, hey, it's OK, there are still people in the US that think Trump is the President and you fit right in with that group.

While you drift into lucidity occasionally and I give you props for that, you have the right to be wrong and prove it with almost every post. :)

Yz and I aren't completely sympatico, but I respect the fact that he's coming from a place of caring (on abortion), not just being a Trudeau sycophant. In other threads where we disagree, like the Russia thread, I honestly think that we're all kept in the dark so it's hard to really say anything with a great deal of certainty one way or the other. 

The reason why you and I are so at odds is you refuse to acknowledge basic facts that we can all see on video. Protesters were beaten after they surrendered peacefully on their knees. You also make statements to the effect that the convoy was 'evil' and BLM was 'a beacon of righteousness', which is completely ridiculous. You protect the pseudovax like it's your firstborn. Your rants are so ignorant that they'd actually be hilarious f the topics weren't so important. 

I don't need help exposing your ignorance, but it does get tedious. 

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Stop playing stupid like this is the world championships. 

BLM entirely refers to the US contingent, and BLM here is just a chapter that operates in support of those guys. Trudeau supporting BLM absolutely was in support of the American bullshit. We didn't have anything going on here that was worth protesting about (not that they did in the US either, but they pretended to).

I don't care about minor protests that no one ever heard of before, and which ended in 2 hrs. Obviously no one gave a fuck about them or they wouldn't just last 2 hours

Stop playing stupid and roaming the world to find situations to prove a point.

We are in Canada and your use of BLM issues in the US as an example of violent protests is useless.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yz and I aren't completely sympatico, but I respect the fact that he's coming from a place of caring (on abortion), not just being a Trudeau sycophant. In other threads where we disagree, like the Russia thread, I honestly think that we're all kept in the dark so it's hard to really say anything with a great deal of certainty one way or the other. 

The reason why you and I are so at odds is you refuse to acknowledge basic facts that we can all see on video. Protesters were beaten after they surrendered peacefully on their knees. You also make statements to the effect that the convoy was 'evil' and BLM was 'a beacon of righteousness', which is completely ridiculous. You protect the pseudovax like it's your firstborn. Your rants are so ignorant that they'd actually be hilarious f the topics weren't so important. 

I don't need help exposing your ignorance, but it does get tedious. 

Abortion?? Way to deflect.

We disagree on the validity of the videos. I do not believe selective videos from facebook or twitter to be valid.

Never once said the trucker debacle was evil. Always said it was a debacle and outlived it's usefulness and is over and soon to be forgotten.

I never said anything about BLM , that was all on you. I kept responding to you that BLM is not comparable to the trucker debacle.

I don't protect vaccinations at all. I believe that they were very useful and prevented issues far more than they caused. World wide statistics prove that.

You cannot expose anything  I say, you just keep on trying to change my mind, without success.

Playing devils advocate against you just winds you up. Having a different take or opinion than you just riles you up even more. I don't belong or want to be in your club and that pisses you off even more :)

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

hardly

the Freedom Convoy are saints compared to the BLM Commie hooligans

Ha Ha Ha oh Ha Ha Ha

Oh Ha Ha Ha Please stop.

They are not comparable and not even close to Canadian protests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests_in_Canada

All peaceful and respectful.  Contrary to the  trucker debacle.

27 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha oh Ha Ha Ha

Oh Ha Ha Ha Please stop.

They are not comparable and not even close to Canadian protests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests_in_Canada

All peaceful and respectful.  Contrary to the  trucker debacle.

the Truckers were peaceful and respectful

BLM are bunch of communists

40 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Please, I asked you to stop

You are missing something: "Communist" is defined as something the poster doesn't like.  

For example, if Trudeau uses "they" in a sentence he is COMMUNIST if Poilievre appoints a government stooge to approve what is taught in universities it is FREEDOM.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1