Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha, Ha ,Ha, you keep believing that Ha Ha Ha.

And there she sits....in cells until her trial. Ha Ha Ha.

Who is supporting? Just stating facts, which you don't seem to see.

And yeah, she is making a mockery of .... what? While sitting in cells. That'll teach em :)

you clearly approve of her being in jail for crimes she never committed

she's in jail for organizing protests Trudeau didn't like

so they concocted ridiculous reasons to arrest and incarcerate her

she is being punished for thought crime and you defend the government for doing so

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm just shocked by all of you waking up to have protesters are treated in this country just now. I guess you never read the news before February of this year.

I've always been against criminally charging people who commit no crimes

don't know wtf you are talking about

anyone who is for it when it's done to those they disagree with

and is only against it when it's done to those they agree with

should be ridiculed as hypocrites with no principles accordingly

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you clearly approve of her being in jail for crimes she never committed

she's in jail for organizing protests Trudeau didn't like

so they concocted ridiculous reasons to arrest and incarcerate her

she is being punished for thought crime and you defend the government for doing so

I don't approve of anything. I have no approval authority. I am only stating the obvious and facts.

She "faces charges of mischief, counselling mischief, obstructing police, counselling to obstruct police, counselling intimidation, and intimidation by blocking and obstructing one or more highways".  All existing laws or bylaws.

"Thought crime"? Wow, you watch too much TV. Ha Ha Ha.

Oh and I do not defend anyone either, let alone government (considering government has nothing to do with her charges). You just don't like it when the reality hammer smacks you on the head.

Edited by ExFlyer

Just now, ExFlyer said:

I don't approve of anything. I have no approval authority. I am only stating the obvious and facts.

She "faces charges of mischief, counselling mischief, obstructing police, counselling to obstruct police, counselling intimidation, and intimidation by blocking and obstructing one or more highways". 

obvious bullshit charges are obvious 

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

obvious bullshit charges are obvious 

Whatever, but she sits in cells without her high priced lawyer being able to do anything about it.

Bullshit or not, there she sits.

Obvious? if so obvious, how come Greenspon the super lawyer, has his client sitting in cells??

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Whatever, but she sits in cells without her high priced lawyer being able to do anything about it.

Bullshit or not, there she sits.

Obvious? if so obvious, how come Greenspon the super lawyer, has his client sitting in cells??

because the government are openly totalitarian assholes

who don't give a shit about the law, just punishing their opposition

18 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

because the government are openly totalitarian assholes

who don't give a shit about the law, just punishing their opposition

You know, you can keep on keeping on but the fact of the matter, and this is indisputable, is that she sits in cells now until her trail.

You can call whomever names and you can disagree and not giving a shit but that will not change the fact she and her lawyer could not do anything to convince the judge that she did not break the conditions of her bail

You can claim collusion, government interference, injustice and whatever else you come up with but that changes nothing and will not change anything, she sits in cells.

I am totally impartial and indifferent and unconcerned to her dilemma and cause and only see things as they presently are. Arguing or disagreeing or trying to persuade me to think otherwise changes nothing, She now sits in cells until her trial.

Interesting that so many have taken up her cause but the other two that have been sitting in jail since being arrested in February are rarely , if ever mentioned. Why? They were leaders too and were doing the same thing and are facing the same charges. Why does she get all the sympathy and support and the other two guys get diddly?

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You know, you can keep on keeping on but the fact of the matter, and this is indisputable, is that she sits in cells now until her trail.

You can call whomever names and you can disagree and not giving a shit but that will not change the fact she and her lawyer could not do anything to convince the judge that she did not break the conditions of her bail

You can claim collusion, government interference, injustice and whatever else you come up with but that changes nothing and will not change anything, she sits in cells.

I am totally impartial and indifferent and unconcerned to her dilemma and cause and only see things as they presently are. Arguing or disagreeing or trying to persuade me to think otherwise changes nothing, She now sits in cells until her trial.

Interesting that so many have taken up her cause but the other two that have been sitting in jail since being arrested in February are rarely , if ever mentioned. Why? They were leaders too and were doing the same thing and are facing the same charges. Why does she get all the sympathy and support and the other two guys get diddly?

they shouldn't have been charged or put in jail either

they all get sympathy

them being in jail has nothing to do with committing any crimes

14 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they shouldn't have been charged or put in jail either

they all get sympathy

them being in jail has nothing to do with committing any crimes

As I said, no one is speaking or sympathizing with them. Lich gets the sympathy press, they do not.

Being in jail has everything to do with facing charges. If you were not charged, you would not be there. In the case of the other 2, they cannot find a lawyer to defend or represent them....that should say a lot. Why will no one tale up their cause like with Lich?  Are they such assholes no lawyer can or will stand with or for them at any cost?? Something is going on that we don't hear or that they won't tell.

You keep believing they have not committed a crime, only the trial will determine that. In the meantime, the sit in cells. Even if they get off (and they may very well get time served at most), was all this aggravation, expense, and jail time worth it? I cannot see 4 or 5 or more months of this shit being worth it for a principal that most everyone has forgotten about (or didn't agree with form the beginning).
EDIT: Forgot to add, and no one gives a rats ass about those 3 clowns sitting in Alberta jail for the border crossing issues and were found with a stash of weapons.

Edited by ExFlyer

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

As I said, no one is speaking or sympathizing with them. Lich gets the sympathy press, they do not.

Being in jail has everything to do with facing charges. If you were not charged, you would not be there. In the case of the other 2, they cannot find a lawyer to defend or represent them....that should say a lot. Why will no one tale up their cause like with Lich?  Are they such assholes no lawyer can or will stand with or for them at any cost?? Something is going on that we don't hear or that they won't tell.

You keep believing they have not committed a crime, only the trial will determine that. In the meantime, the sit in cells. Even if they get off (and they may very well get time served at most), was all this aggravation, expense, and jail time worth it? I cannot see 4 or 5 or more months of this shit being worth it for a principal that most everyone has forgotten about (or didn't agree with form the beginning).
EDIT: Forgot to add, and no one gives a rats ass about those 3 clowns sitting in Alberta jail for the border crossing issues and were found with a stash of weapons.

I am speaking and sympathizing with them

the media doesn't want to talk about it

because they are anti-protestor

the lawyers are worried about having their reputation damaged for defending them because of false public perception

they do not deserve to be locked up for crimes they didn't commit, especially for this long

this is Banana republic "justice"

21 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I am speaking and sympathizing with them

the media doesn't want to talk about it

because they are anti-protestor

the lawyers are worried about having their reputation damaged for defending them because of false public perception

they do not deserve to be locked up for crimes they didn't commit, especially for this long

this is Banana republic "justice"

You may have sympathy and some others may have sympathy too but, neither you or they are sitting in jail or paying for a lawyer so, sympathy means nothing.

The media talks about them all the time. That is how you know what they are doing or what is going on. Otherwise you would stil be getting your info from the Facebook News Network.

Super lawyer Greenspon is defending Lich. Lawyers get to decide who the represent but you also get defenders appointed to you and they keep quitting on the other 2 or the other 2 fire them. Seems the problem is them.

Fact is, they are charged. Hence they did commit a crime. Like it or not, that are the facts. You don't sit in jail for no reason banana republic or not. Look at the Griner woman in Russia, complaining about being framed, declaring wrongful arrest, having the public decry Russian justice and when it came down to it, she admitted to the crime and says she is sorry. Bottom line is they are charged and only when on trial will the reasons and judgment become clear.

As I have said numerous times, the charges may be stayed or dismissed or charged but sentence will be time served but really was sitting in cells worth the principal no one cares about??

Edited by ExFlyer

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

she was charged with crimes she never committed

and the fact that she was makes a mockery of the Canadian justice system

I get to conjecture that that was its state for a long time, possibly from day one. The grounds for my hypothesis are simple: the system has no place for real independence, everyone in it, and every office plays golf, goes to expensive restaurants on taxpayer's dime, depends on and has a conflict of interest with pretty much everybody else.

It's just that this couple of years brought out into the open so many of the things we kind of knew but never wanted to admit or even notice. Is it too late now?

17 minutes ago, myata said:

I get to conjecture that that was its state for a long time, possibly from day one. The grounds for my hypothesis are simple: the system has no place for real independence, everyone in it, and every office plays golf, goes to expensive restaurants on taxpayer's dime, depends on and has a conflict of interest with pretty much everybody else.

It's just that this couple of years brought out into the open so many of the things we kind of knew but never wanted to admit or even notice. Is it too late now?

it's too late for Canada

but Confederation was holding us back anyway

so that's not a bad thing

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

You may have sympathy and some others may have sympathy too but, neither you or they are sitting in jail or paying for a lawyer so, sympathy means nothing.

As I have said numerous times, the charges may be stayed or dismissed or charged but sentence will be time served but really was sitting in cells worth the principal no one cares about??

Well, some people do have principals and care about what happens to Ms. Lich.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Well, some people do have principals and care about what happens to Ms. Lich.

Yes there are a few and they can if they want.

Point was if the principals are enough to keep them in jail for 4 months and legal expenses then so be it. They will never get the time back and in all reality, most Canadian could care less that they are sitting in jail.

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

was sitting in cells worth the principal no one cares about??

Leftists would argue that burning down communities, looting hundreds of stores, assaulting cops, and assaulting & killing innocent people was worthwhile because Michael Brown was killed after he attempted to kill a police officer. 

Conservatives would argue that sitting in jail for a few months for organizing a peaceful protest was worth it, when the protest was done to stop people from being forced to inject a useless, harmful serum into their body.

Tamara Lich is a hero. It's a sad day when ultra-low morality leftards get to walk free while she's in prison.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Leftists would argue that burning down communities, looting hundreds of stores, assaulting cops, and assaulting & killing innocent people was worthwhile because Michael Brown was killed after he attempted to kill a police officer. 

Conservatives would argue that sitting in jail for a few months for organizing a peaceful protest was worth it, when the protest was done to stop people from being forced to inject a useless, harmful serum into their body.

Tamara Lich is a hero. It's a sad day when ultra-low morality leftards get to walk free while she's in prison.

Huh??

No, only a few losers would consider sitting in cells for 4 months for m=nothing is worth it.

Tamara Lich and her 2 cohorts in Ottawa are big losers and the other 3 in Alberta are just as big losers but, only a few lefties think otherwise.

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Huh??

BLM is "an excellent example of a protest" that our PM supports, and his legion of moronic supporters, you included, don't differ.

No, only a few losers would consider sitting in cells for 4 months for m=nothing is worth it.

You don't understand the concept of making a sacrifice for the greater good, but it's worth it.

Tamara Lich has made her mark in history in the same way as Gandhi and MLK: people who peacefully strove to do the right thing and to make life better for others, and paid a price for it. Her struggle may not have been as dangerous or as large and she didn't die for it, but it was just as important. Intravenous freedom should never have been in question in the first place. 

You're like the guy who appreciated the assassinations of MLK and Gandhi. Decent people will look back on your ilk with utter contempt. 

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

BLM is "an excellent example of a protest" that our PM supports, and his legion of moronic supporters, you included, don't differ.

You don't understand the concept of making a sacrifice for the greater good, but it's worth it.

Tamara Lich has made her mark in history in the same way as Gandhi and MLK: people who peacefully strove to do the right thing and to make life better for others, and paid a price for it. Her struggle may not have been as dangerous or as large and she didn't die for it, but it was just as important. Intravenous freedom should never have been in question in the first place. 

You're like the guy who appreciated the assassinations of MLK and Gandhi. Decent people will look back on your ilk with utter contempt. 

BLM made it known what it was going to do, when it was doing it and when it would be over.

Trucker shit did non of that.

Lich and Ghandi? WTF, only you would say that idiotic shit. What a F'N insult to Ghandi and Martin  Luther King

Gahndi and MKL stood for something and did something and ended up as real heros. Lich and cohorts will go down in history as fools as they are already deemed by most Canadians. Decent people agree with me, idiotic leftists agree with you.

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

BLM made it known what it was going to do, when it was doing it and when it would be over.

That's completely stupid. BLM didn't say "We'll be here from summer of 2014 until Dec 2016 looting, burning buildings down, torturing special needs kids, killing people and assaulting people".

They didn't say "We'll be here from May 2020 to Aug 2020 looting, burning buildings down, killing people and assaulting people"

They just lied about what happened when people attacked police or had bad interactions with them and then were killed, in order to start riots. 

Trucker shit did non of that.

They didn't kill people, loot businesses, burn communities.

I'd rather have peaceful protests last a couple months than have riots last for years.

Lich and Ghandi? WTF, only you would say that idiotic shit. What a F'N insult to Ghandi and Martin  Luther King

You only say that because you're a stooge for Trudeau and CTV.

By any reasonable measure, Tamara Lich is a person who dedicated most of her 2021 to organizing a large and peaceful protest which was for our basic rights and freedoms as Canadians. The gov't attacked people there and threw her in jail for it. 

She is absolutely like Gandhi and MLK. They would be proud of her.

Gahndi and MKL stood for something and did something and ended up as real heros.

And so did Tamara Lich. Don't be stupid. Literally everyone in Canada knows that.

Lich and cohorts will go down in history as fools as they are already deemed by most Canadians.

Not at all.

People of your ilk who lived in 1930s Germany worshipped Hitler and felt like his detractors were traitors and fools. 

You're on the wrong side of history just like they were, you just don't know it yet. 

Trudeau's fascist overreach will eventually be seen for what it was. 

Decent people agree with me,

For sure there are some decent people who agree with you, but they're just simple people who've been subjected to an overwhelming fearmongering campaign and who lack the capacity to think objectively in the face of it. 

Decency is no measure of intelligence, nor the value of one's opinion when they're exposed to a difficult situation, it's just a measure of their actual level of concern for others. 

In short, people with a limited capacity to understand the situation agree with you. 

They're just simple people who've been subjected to an overwhelming fearmongering campaign and who don't have it in them to

idiotic leftists agree with you.

What the what? Are you distancing yourself from the left now? Are you trying to say that the Tru-tards aren't leftists in this equation?

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's completely stupid. BLM didn't say "We'll be here from summer of 2014 until Dec 2016 looting, burning buildings down, torturing special needs kids, killing people and assaulting people".

They didn't say "We'll be here from May 2020 to Aug 2020 looting, burning buildings down, killing people and assaulting people"

They just lied about what happened when people attacked police or had bad interactions with them and then were killed, in order to start riots. 

They didn't kill people, loot businesses, burn communities.

I'd rather have peaceful protests last a couple months than have riots last for years.

You only say that because you're a stooge for Trudeau and CTV.

By any reasonable measure, Tamara Lich is a person who dedicated most of her 2021 to organizing a large and peaceful protest which was for our basic rights and freedoms as Canadians. The gov't attacked people there and threw her in jail for it. 

She is absolutely like Gandhi and MLK. They would be proud of her.

And so did Tamara Lich. Don't be stupid. Literally everyone in Canada knows that.

Not at all.

People of your ilk who lived in 1930s Germany worshipped Hitler and felt like his detractors were traitors and fools. 

You're on the wrong side of history just like they were, you just don't know it yet. 

Trudeau's fascist overreach will eventually be seen for what it was. 

For sure there are some decent people who agree with you, but they're just simple people who've been subjected to an overwhelming fearmongering campaign and who lack the capacity to think objectively in the face of it. 

Decency is no measure of intelligence, nor the value of one's opinion when they're exposed to a difficult situation, it's just a measure of their actual level of concern for others. 

In short, people with a limited capacity to understand the situation agree with you. 

What the what? Are you distancing yourself from the left now? Are you trying to say that the Tru-tards aren't leftists in this equation?

What incredibly complete and utter blather from a single minded simpleton.

I am embarrassed there are actually people like you that believe your drivel.

So single minded and embarrassingly out of touch with the real world but hey, there has to be people like you to make the rest of us look good. Foolish people make foolish comments and do foolish things and you certainly fit that narrative.