Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

40 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup, you are certainly a sore loser. Or better yet, a winning whiner.

Honest and honourable are debatable.... very debatable. :)

Winner because of common sense.

Honest because I am...prove me wrong

Honourable because I am...prove me wrong.

40 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Lost? Lost what? Lost in truth? Oh yeah.

You failed credibility, truth and respect shortly after you kept repeating the same old same old mantra

As time goes by...more and more of your positions on this have been shown to be bullshit.

OK...where have I not been truthful? Show me.

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

My bad.

I thought (again ?) this was something you wanted to discuss.

But (again ?) you have nothing to say, no links, nothing insightful to add.  

I keep forgetting that dishing out insults is basically all you're capable of.

Toodles!

Given up trying to discuss with closed minded people of which you are one.

Don't want to hear the same thing again and again and again,

Ha, hey Pot, calling out the kettle?  LOL

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Winner because of common sense.

Honest because I am...prove me wrong

Honourable because I am...prove me wrong.

Yup, so terrifically wrong on all counts but hey, you always did think a lot of yourself :)

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As time goes by...more and more of your positions on this have been shown to be bullshit.

I have not the time and willingness nor the typing skills to list all your errors, faults, wrongs, indiscretions, misinformation and plain old crap.

You will just have to review all your comments come to grips with that by yourself. Shouldn't be too hard for you as most are the same old same old anyway :)

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Don't bother.  Look at his last probably 50 posts - not one intelligent thing to add or say.  He's not here to discuss anything.  He's here to rile up people, he gets off on it.

I suspect he's a 300 lb 14 year old, sitting in his bedroom basement, stuffing his face with Cheezies and pop, getting off on riling up adults on the internet because no girls at school will give him the time of day.

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Given up trying to discuss with closed minded people of which you are one.

You haven't discussed anything.

You insult.

That's it.

That's all you do.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

Don't bother.  Look at his last probably 50 posts - not one intelligent thing to add or say.  He's not here to discuss anything.  He's here to rile up people, he gets off on it.

You insult.

That's it.

That's all you do.

Oh gollllleeee, hurting my feelings....NOT :)

When you reach adulthood, perhaps the reality hammer will softly bang some sense into you but till then, you can claim teenage angst.

Remember that the  60's teenage tune in and drop out protesters all became the mainstream business people, politicians and parents of today. So will you be one of them tomorrow Ha Ha Ha.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

it is not meant to entertain. It is meant to slap your face with reality.

Guess it worked LOL

You've never even attempted reality. Reality involves stats and facts, which are all aligned directly against you.

You merely cite the opinions of people who theoretically are friends with you. No one considers that "a slap in the face from reality". 

If you're trying to make me think that you're an idiot, it worked. If you're trying to make me think that beating protesters who surrendered on their knees was ok, or that freezing the bank accounts of people who donated $100 to the Freedom Convoy was a legitimate action in a democratic country, or that forcing people who don't need a vax despite the fact that it can seriously harm them is ok, you're completely wrong.

The best excuse for you coming here and posting your screed is that you're getting paid to do it. If you're doing it because you actually believe all of the stupid things you're saying, I feel sorry for you and worried for this country's future. 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes - and ?  Are you going to compare the Convoy protest to the FLQ in terms of historical significance ? 

2. I don't think populism looks bad "on Canada" and I generally sympathize with the truckers and all people but the claims being made are just stupid.

You know what unfolded and the inscrutable obstinance of our petulant, childish, narcissistic PM.

The Trucker Convoy was the face of backlash against draconian restrictions and mandates.   The FLQ crisis meant a lot to the people involved, but it was obscure by international standards.  

46 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I have not the time and willingness nor the typing skills to list all your errors, faults, wrongs, indiscretions, misinformation and plain old crap.

You will just have to review all your comments come to grips with that by yourself. Shouldn't be too hard for you as most are the same old same old anyway :)

Stale accusations.

You Libbies gotta find a new tact man. You can't just continue to accuse people of shit you can't backup. Its silly and has always been rather...transparent.

I came to grips with myself decades ago son. Really...a LONG time ago. Ya know what I gripped? Responsibility. See...when one truly makes an effort to be responsible...to society and one's self...one begins to see things in a different light. The light of raw...unbridled...whether I like it or not...truth. And here's one of those truths.

Tamara Lich is winning a "Freedom" award, because she championed "Freedom".

Many Libbies hate this idea...hence we're now on page 22 of this thread.

Here's more truths.

In every case where the Canadian government has moved to do "the right thing"...it has had serious negative consequences for you, me and every other Canuck. From the caving on the pipelines, to the shutdowns. Failures all. And the crowning achievement..."The Rona came from Bats!" Gawd Almighty...what a fucking crock!

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I suspect he's a 300 lb 14 year old, sitting in his bedroom basement, stuffing his face with Cheezies and pop, getting off on riling up adults on the internet because no girls at school will give him the time of day.

You insult.

That's it.

That's all you do.

I think he’s on the Liberal Party payroll or China’s.  Same diff.

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

1. You know what unfolded and the inscrutable obstinance of our petulant, childish, narcissistic PM.

2. The Trucker Convoy was the face of backlash against draconian restrictions and mandates.   The FLQ crisis meant a lot to the people involved, but it was obscure by international standards.  

1. You don't like Trudeau, got it.  I'm also not a fan but his imagined reactions behind closed doors are not so relevant.
2. I would like you to explain why you think that.  Keep in mind that crisis is over 50 years old and is common knowledge.

Why do you think that we will remember this protest in 50 years now ?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You've never even attempted reality. Reality involves stats and facts, which are all aligned directly against you.

You merely cite the opinions of people who theoretically are friends with you. No one considers that "a slap in the face from reality". 

If you're trying to make me think that you're an idiot, it worked. If you're trying to make me think that beating protesters who surrendered on their knees was ok, or that freezing the bank accounts of people who donated $100 to the Freedom Convoy was a legitimate action in a democratic country, or that forcing people who don't need a vax despite the fact that it can seriously harm them is ok, you're completely wrong.

The best excuse for you coming here and posting your screed is that you're getting paid to do it. If you're doing it because you actually believe all of the stupid things you're saying, I feel sorry for you and worried for this country's future. 

You guys are more fun than lying on a bed of nails. Hundreds of little pricks but not one of the nails hits the target.

As I said before, you feed off about 5 others on this forum. (as the othres feed off you). You need each other to stroke your misguided beliefs. It's OK though, even  professionally diagnosed challenged folks have support from the inmates.

Be real and understand no one gives a shit about the trucker convoy anymore. Long over, long forgotten except the few that have never had anything else in their life. Gotta keep re-living a minor blip on the calendar. 

Keep em coming folks, I am retired and can play all day :)

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You don't like Trudeau, got it.  I'm also not a fan but his imagined reactions behind closed doors is not so relevant.
2. I would like you to explain why you think that.  Keep in mind that crisis is over 50 years old and is common knowledge.

Why do you think that we will remember this protest in 50 years now ?

I do, because I think it represents the real class struggle between the workers and the elites.  The incredible irony is that the elites drape themselves now in the mantle of supporting the workers, but it’s been exposed as rhetoric.  The MP privilege and self-preservation speaks for itself.  Trudeau treated the protesters like filth.  I don’t even think he realizes it.  He’s from a protected world.  The US Republicans called it the Davis consensus years ago.  Ultimately they were right.  They just didn’t articulate it properly or see their own hand in it, not unlike current Conservatives.  

To add:

You know, I do LOVE predictions but I am reluctant to make them.  In the times I would have made them I am likely wrong a lot of the time but that's me.  The stuff that people have predicted on this and other boards have been stunning.... 

Gerald Celente predicted food riots during Obama's first term

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Celente

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Stale accusations.

Yup, that is in fact all yo got. :)

Same old, same old. Over and over and over. (hey,you could make a song out of that  ? by the RePolitics 5 ) :)

Edited by ExFlyer

46 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Every Liberal voted today to keep the travel restrictions for unvaccinated.

Every Conservative voted against it.

This is a political war, not a pandemic.

That's the way Canadian parliamentary democracies have always worked. Governments legislate, oppositions oppose. Vote against your party leadership and you risk getting turfed from you caucus.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

That's the way Canadian parliamentary democracies have always worked. Governments legislate, oppositions oppose. Vote against your party leadership and you risk getting turfed from you caucus.

No it hasn’t always been this way.  Bill Davis ran Ontario in a very bipartisan way.  Mulroney and Chrétien ran the country from the centre.  The current federal Liberals are acting in a vindictive and insensitive manner.   Maintaining travel restrictions against the unvaccinated now is Nazi level totalitarian.   We won’t forget.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Far beyond that.

It was very pointed.

I'm glad you think so.

It's a funny thing about certain truths. They tend to have longevity. The reason simply being...true is true.

You can try to warp and shape truth to suit you...but in the end you fail. Why?

Also simple. Facts dont care about your silly causes and feelings. Plus...lies and liars eventually fail.

18 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No it hasn’t always been this way.  Bill Davis ran Ontario in a very bipartisan way.  Mulroney and Chrétien ran the country from the centre.  The current federal Liberals are acting in a vindictive and insensitive manner.   Maintaining travel restrictions against the unvaccinated now is Nazi level totalitarian.   We won’t forget.  

Unless a leader says it is a free vote, MP's are expected to vote with the party, or else. It doesn't matter where the party is governing from. Every PM in recent memory has turfed MP's from caucus for voting against the party position, including Harper and Chretien.

MP's regularly vote against the party line in the UK but discipline is pretty iron in Canadian politics. It's a shame really but it isn't unique to JT. Our PM's have too much power because enough MP's won't stand up to them.

Edited by Aristides