Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

The choice that the Liberal government made to treat the essential workers who delivered your goods through the worst part of the pandemic like second class citizens unworthy of a hearing was theirs alone.  The world won’t forget how our government treated Canadians in February 2022.  The tension in the air was compared by immigrants from Eastern Europe to the oppressive atmosphere of protests under communist dictatorships.  That for me and millions of Canadians will be the legacy of this government.  Martial law, the unprecedented freezing of bank accounts, seizure of assets, removal of licenses, mistreatment of veterans, and the vilification of citizens who opposed vaccine mandates.

Sorry your neighbours didn’t like the traffic and presence of truckers and the carnival atmosphere.  Not sorry.  

The essential workers, the real tuckers, kept on working and delivering the essential services. That is what your ilk misses.

Hey, my friends and neighbours are actually happy with the outcome knowing the truckers f*ck up will never happen again. Protests will now be short, filmed, videoed, recorded, photographed and maybe even face recognition so they can freeze assets of bad apples LOL

Yeah, ya think you won something alright. Ya won the right to be corralled and horded and identified. LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

8 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The Trudeau government drafted policy overnight to go after political opponents.  Remember the freezing of bank accounts, removal of business licences, and breach of privacy by encouraging the naming of names in mass media? 

And it will get worse for future protesters :)

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

Is that Bill C 36?  If that bill gets passed I will certainly not be posting here anymore.  This forum will probably lose most of its conservative members and become nothing but an echo chamber.  Good luck Greg.

Hope it gets passed soon then. See ya. :)

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Hope it gets passed soon then. See ya. :)

You are as out of touch with regards to me as you are with what happened, and is happening in Ottawa.

Trudeau made a huge miscalculation when he had Canadian bank accounts frozen and vehicle insurance cancelled, all with no court involved or guilt decided.  He will never win another election and will probably get monkeypox as he did Covid.  

Tamara is a hero and her memory will far outlast Castro’s bastard kid.

Edited by sharkman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

You are as out of touch with regards to me as you are with what happened, and is happening in Ottawa.

Trudeau made a huge miscalculation when he had Canadian bank accounts frozen and vehicle insurance cancelled, all with no court involved or guilt decided.  He will never win another election and will probably get monkeypox as he did Covid.  

Tamara is a hero and her memory will far outlast Castro’s bastard kid.

Yup, we will see.
 I like laughing last and, I will.

Those who think the so-called freedom convoy was a legitimate protest and believe the Emergency Act was not needed should watch the CBC's Fifth Estate program being broadcast tonight on CBC.  You can probably watch it on the internet at their website.

It reveals the anarchist nature of the occupation, the blockades at the borders, and the criminal type elements involved and threat to law and order.  It reveals how the Ottawa police were unable to deal with it.  It reveals some of the violent characters involved in the protests and danger to our country.  There were even police who fraternized with protesters and simply did nothing about the things that were going on in the occupation.  The Ottawa police had no real plan on how to end it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, West said:

Lol.. well .....

We send enough of our tax dollars down there as is. No sense worrying about a minor inconvenience for them such as a loud generator when their policies are creating actual problems for people

Are you actually stupid enough to think you send money to the people of Ottawa and not to the federal government, which is a small geographical part of the entire national capital region??

I really thought you were smarter than that LOL

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, blackbird said:

Those who think the so-called freedom convoy was a legitimate protest and believe the Emergency Act was not needed should watch the CBC's Fifth Estate program being broadcast tonight on CBC.  You can probably watch it on the internet at their website.

It reveals the anarchist nature of the occupation, the blockades at the borders, and the criminal type elements involved and threat to law and order.  It reveals how the Ottawa police were unable to deal with it.  It reveals some of the violent characters involved in the protests and danger to our country.  There were even police who fraternized with protesters and simply did nothing about the things that were going on in the occupation.  The Ottawa police had no real plan on how to end it.

Of course many police didn’t want to use force against peaceful protesters fighting for a just cause.  I think that our government has violated Charter rights on multiple occasions.  Invoking the Emergencies Act after the blockades were removed and the honking stopped, the insults our PM hurled, the accusations of violence or damage that never happened…, The CBC’s coverage was so biased that they have zero credibility.  They must be defunded.  

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

No cheer-leading but no paranoia either.

Take off the rose coloured glasses and see the reality of what happened.  You won’t.   You’r opinions are evidence that the government fear mongering and false characterizations of millions of Canadians has successfully manipulated Canadians.  The good news is that many Canadians are turning away from state-funded legacy media, including young people.   Hopefully they vote.

Take off the rose coloured glasses and see the reality of what happened.  You won’t.   You’r opinions are evidence that the government fear mongering and false characterizations of millions of Canadians has successfully manipulated Canadians.  The good news is that many Canadians are turning away from state-funded legacy media, including young people.   Hopefully they vote.

Can't accept anyone elses opinion or take on things.

Sad you are so entrenched and narrowminded. I think your rose coloured glasses are interfering with reality.

We will see who wins and I am quite confident it will not be your ilk. She will get off but the damage has been done and the future events will be severely restricted. Good for me, sucks for you LOL

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Can't accept anyone elses opinion or take on things.

Sad you are so entrenched and narrowminded. I think your rose coloured glasses are interfering with reality.

We will see who wins and I am quite confident it will not be your ilk. She will get off but the damage has been done and the future events will be severely restricted. Good for me, sucks for you LOL

The fact that you think it’s about the majority opinion beating individual rights is illustrative of how lost you are. You don’t understand that the Charter protects minority rights.   Hitler was democratically elected by a majority, remember?  Yes, I do think you’re a totalitarian.  Nice job painting everyone with the same deplorable “ilk” brush.

That’s a rotten trick.

I think you’re a manipulated sheep.  Our PM is a cruel narcissist.  Even though unvaccinated Canadians can attend a packed hockey stadium without masks, federal workers who are working from home are fired for being unvaccinated.  It’s arbitrary, unscientific, totalitarian, and mean-spirited.  You seem like a self-satisfied comfortable retiree with no comprehension of why some people may want the medical discretion to decide whether to be vaccinated with a new vaccine of questionable merit.

Today Canada looks like a second rate democracy with a lousy state healthcare system of mandated one-size-fits-all treatments.  It’s embarrassing, but there are too many unquestioning sheep like you to pressure the government into respecting our constitutional rights. Even though courts have respected health discretion over vaccination, our federal government won’t.

https://apple.news/AXyheq8S4RReII06SqJhD4w

Edited by Zeitgeist

The fact that you think it’s about the majority opinion beating individual rights is illustrative of how lost you are. You don’t understand that the Charter protects minority rights.   Hitler was democratically elected by a majority, remember?  Yes, I do think you’re a totalitarian.  Nice job painting everyone with the same deplorable “ilk” brush.

That’s a rotten trick.

I think you’re a manipulated sheep.  Our PM is a cruel narcissist.  Even though unvaccinated Canadians can attend a packed hockey stadium without masks, federal workers who are working from home are fired for being unvaccinated.  It’s arbitrary, unscientific, totalitarian, and mean-spirited.  You seem like a self-satisfied comfortable retiree with no comprehension of why some people may want the medical discretion to decide whether to be vaccinated with a new vaccine of questionable merit.

Today Canada looks like a second rate democracy with a lousy state healthcare system of mandated one-size-fits-all treatments.  It’s embarrassing, but there are too many unquestioning sheep like you to pressure the government into respecting our constitutional rights. Even though courts have respected health discretion over vaccination, our federal government won’t.

Thanks for all the insults.

As if I have any control of what is or will happen? You are certainly living an imaginary life LOL

It is what it is and will be that even if Trudeau gets punted. If you think a change in government is going to make all your imaginary ills go away you are definitely delusional Ha!

You will cry and I will laugh. Enjoy being a miserable bitter person :)

That’s a rotten trick.

You are typical of the so-called freedom protesters, totally absent from reality.  A denier of the Covid pandemic and the needs of governments everywhere to take action to protect their populations.  For the deniers, it's a continual shrieking of  me, me, me, ....blah blah blah...  me, me, me.  That's all that matters.

21 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The essential workers, the real tuckers, kept on working and delivering the essential services.

Yes, they worked while Trudeau and his voters hid in their basements, and then those essential workers were hit with pseudovax mandates. They were forced to take a useless injection with serious side-effects. 

That is what your ilk misses.

Yay, you have a new word. 

FYI Zeitgeist isn't missing anything, you are.

Our most basic freedoms were stripped away by our fascist government, then they cracked down hard on peaceful protests, going so far as to have them beaten on the street, threatening to have their animals put into shelters and maybe put down, freezing bank accounts, people were doxxed for donating, decent people were called racists and misogynists by the PM and his lapdog media.... It was all pretty disgusting, but you're a pseudovax stooge so you loved it all. 

Hey, my friends and neighbours are actually happy with the outcome knowing the truckers f*ck up will never happen again. Protests will now be short, filmed, videoed, recorded, photographed and maybe even face recognition so they can freeze assets of bad apples LOL

It's bizarre how many leftists are stupid enough to cheer on the destruction of cities and then rejoice when peaceful protesters are beaten like dogs. If CBC told you to light your hair on fire you'd do it. 

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You are typical of the so-called freedom protesters, totally absent from reality.  A denier of the Covid pandemic and the needs of governments everywhere to take action to protect their populations.  For the deniers, it's a continual shrieking of  me, me, me, ....blah blah blah...  me, me, me.  That's all that matters.

OMG grow up about covid and the pseudovax already. You're not 7 for gawd's sake. 

If your pseudovax worked then you wouldn't need to worry about anyone else's vax status now, would you? 

Thousands of 3x-jabbed people died of covid in Canada alone just since January. FYI if they're dying from covid then they can spread covid.

FYI the omicron variant got to Canada and infected millions of people within a coupe of weeks when only vaxxed people were allowed to fly. How did planeloads full of exclusively vaxxed people bring back enough covid to infect millions of people in a country where 80% of people are dbl-jabbed if the vax works? Hw did over 1,000 3x-jabbed Canadians die of covid between Apr 10 and May 10 if the vax works? Hint - it doesn't work.

How many people do you know who died of polio in the last 60 years? Are there a thousand people a month dying after they were vaccinated for polio? No, there are not. That's because there is a polio "vaccine". There is not a covid "vaccine". 

You don't have any answers for anything, you just belch out CTV dogma: "The vaxes work, but they don't 'work' work because only 80% of people have taken them." ?

That's just over-the-top stupid blackbird. It's dumb AF. I can't even begin to fathom the abject stupidity of the losers who are hell bent on forcing children to take a jab that they don't need at all, and which has very serious side-effects for them.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, they worked while Trudeau and his voters hid in their basements, and then those essential workers were hit with pseudovax mandates. They were forced to take a useless injection with serious side-effects. 

Yay, you have a new word. 

FYI Zeitgeist isn't missing anything, you are.

Our most basic freedoms were stripped away by our fascist government, then they cracked down hard on peaceful protests, going so far as to have them beaten on the street, threatening to have their animals put into shelters and maybe put down, freezing bank accounts, people were doxxed for donating, decent people were called racists and misogynists by the PM and his lapdog media.... It was all pretty disgusting, but you're a pseudovax stooge so you loved it all. 

It's bizarre how many leftists are stupid enough to cheer on the destruction of cities and then rejoice when peaceful protesters are beaten like dogs. If CBC told you to light your hair on fire you'd do it. 

Ho Hum... overly done

Overly exaggerated

So much whining

Such an old and tired useless narrative.

You guys with your same old song and dance just ain't any fun anymore.

Edited by ExFlyer

8 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Ho Hum... overly done

Overly exaggerated

So much whining

Such an old and tired useless narrative.

Says the guy who was just talking about "people of zeitgeist's ilk" lol. You just came here to prattle on about your debunked CTV talking points and when your foolishness is exposed you accuse me exaggerating.

You're a mouthy little troll with no insights, facts or stats, the best proof that you can offer is to refer to the snickering of an alleged "circle of friends" who share your idiotic beliefs.

FYI it's not exaggerating to say that there are side effects which are extremely serious. Those side effects mainly occur among people who didn't even have anything to gain from pseudovaxing in the first place. If you don't know that then you have your head up your arse.

FYI it's not an exaggeration to say that when 85 yr olds die of "covid" or "the flu" it's not really that serious - it's "normal". The only difference between "the flu" back in 1022 and "covid" in 2022 is that in 1022 the octogenarians used aromatics, leeches and mustard plasters to fight their own flu, now they control our MSM and they are trying to vaccinate enough 5-30 yr olds to eradicate it before it gets to them.

If you like the jabs and you think they work, fill your boots dude. The vast majority of people don't need it at all and jabbing them confers no benefits on our society. Having the cops trample innocent protestors or beat them like rented mules after they surrender on their knees isn't helping create the illusion that the jabs do anything. 

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Says the guy who was just talking about "people of zeitgeist's ilk" lol. You just came here to prattle on about your debunked CTV talking points and when your foolishness is exposed you accuse me exaggerating.

You're a mouthy little troll with no insights, facts or stats, the best proof that you can offer is to refer to the snickering of an alleged "circle of friends" who share your idiotic beliefs.

FYI it's not exaggerating to say that there are side effects which are extremely serious. Those side effects mainly occur among people who didn't even have anything to gain from pseudovaxing in the first place. If you don't know that then you have your head up your arse.

FYI it's not an exaggeration to say that when 85 yr olds die of "covid" or "the flu" it's not really that serious - it's "normal". The only difference between "the flu" back in 1022 and "covid" in 2022 is that in 1022 the octogenarians used aromatics, leeches and mustard plasters to fight their own flu, now they control our MSM and they are trying to vaccinate enough 5-30 yr olds to eradicate it before it gets to them.

If you like the jabs and you think they work, fill your boots dude. The vast majority of people don't need it at all and jabbing them confers no benefits on our society. Having the cops trample innocent protestors or beat them like rented mules after they surrender on their knees isn't helping create the illusion that the jabs do anything. 

Once again

Ho Hum... overly done

Overly exaggerated

So much whining

Such an old and tired useless narrative. Such an old and tired useless narrative.  Over exaggerating facts (if there were any) and  stuck on vaccinations. LOL

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 7:53 AM, ExFlyer said:

No cheer-leading but no paranoia either.

This strangely dictatorial position of yours is eventually gonna bite you in the ass.

As for "no paranoia"...Weren't you one of the people supporting vax mandates, business shutdowns, those dumb-ass masks and the promotion of irrational fear?

Sure you were...