Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

20 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Lets do apples to apples. You have 18 apples and one is rotten. Your buddy has 82 apples and one is rotten. In your strange world you are the same. What has become clear is why you swallow this conspiracy bullshit.

Stop whining about what you think you were promised and grow up.

Lol.. it's obvious the point isn't registering. 

If I had 100 apples in my basket for double the amount of time as you, now coming and jumping up and down about my 1 rotten apple is a bit of a joke. Of course you know that but you are trying to justify your irrational fears.

26 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I watch a lot of stuff. No one source has it all.

Oh, I don't do Facebook News or Twitter Network :)

Lol.. yes having someone tell you what someone else did is better than actually observing it for yourself. If you say so

16 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is a standard response from people who watch severely biased news sources: that you watch slightly biased news sources and are brainwashed.

Meanwhile, you know their arguments from this board and can dissect them...

I dont watch either. I read actually documents, testimony, make my own observations and draw my own conclusions. Don't need cbc to tell me what to think lol

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup, still laughing.

I present evidence to you and you show me an opinion piece LOL

Is she wrong? What is she wrong about?

The evidence you posted had nothing to do with the fact that:

Canada is now a solo traveler on the international stage when it comes to travel mandates for planes and trains — measures which increasingly appear to be punitive rather than backed by any evidence or logic.

Why not just admit you were wrong and I was right?  You make yourself look uninformed and foolish.

23 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. yes having someone tell you what someone else did is better than actually observing it for yourself. If you say so

I see what I see but I am not everywhere like you are saying you are LOL

I read actually documents, testimony, make my own observations and draw my own conclusions plus I watch reports from many sources except Facebook News and Twitter Network.

Edited by ExFlyer

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Is she wrong? What is she wrong about?

The evidence you posted had nothing to do with the fact that:

Why not just admit you were wrong and I was right?  You make yourself look uninformed and foolish.

An opinion, just like you have and I have.  I presented facts.

Nope. You have not been right as long as I have been reading your posts. You have just been narrow minded and singular focused.

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I see what I see but I am not everywhere like you are saying you are LOL

I read actually documents, testimony, make my own observations and draw my own conclusions plus I watch reports from many sources except Facebook News and Twitter Network.

Social media where people are doing live streaming is a legitimate source of getting first-hand info. It's how we know the CBC lies and acts as propagandists for the state. We can see with our own eyes they are lying. 

Kinda like how you guys are all like "well if it's not in the cbc didn't happen". So basically box people in to only base their views on state propaganda is allowed lol

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

An opinion, just like you have and I have.  I presented facts.

Nope. You have not been right as long as I have been reading your posts. You have just been narrow minded and singular focused.

And where in your link did it say that unvaccinated Canadians can travel freely on public transportation like all other countries allow?

I presented evidence that the opposite is true.

I have no clue what you're gloating about.  You are wrong.  You presented no evidence to say otherwise.

1 hour ago, West said:

Lol.. it's obvious the point isn't registering. 

If I had 100 apples in my basket for double the amount of time as you, now coming and jumping up and down about my 1 rotten apple is a bit of a joke. Of course you know that but you are trying to justify your irrational fears.

Well any idiot should be able to figure out that if his apples are going rotten at a rate of 1 for every 82 and yours are going rotten at a rate of 1 for every 18, if you had 82 apples, 4 of them would be rotten, not one.

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well any idiot should be able to figure out that if his apples are going rotten at a rate of 1 for every 82 and yours are going rotten at a rate of 1 for every 18, if you had 82 apples, 4 of them would be rotten, not one.

Since the beginning of Covid, the majority have been unvaccinated for the longest period of time. 

Don't get why that's so hard for you to grasp.

21 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I'd like to know why its OK for terrorist groups like antifa and blm to protest in Ottawa but not the truckers?

They hold what Trudeau believes are "acceptable views". Hatred toward white people is a prerequisite to be a leftist

16 hours ago, West said:

Social media where people are doing live streaming is a legitimate source of getting first-hand info. It's how we know the CBC lies and acts as propagandists for the state. We can see with our own eyes they are lying. 

Kinda like how you guys are all like "well if it's not in the cbc didn't happen". So basically box people in to only base their views on state propaganda is allowed lol

Actually, social media is momentary views of something. Not in anyway what is going on, only a snapshot and only shown if the taker has an agenda. Social media is snippets of events and you do not know if it the entire event or edited by the poster. Same argument you use against MSM.

You do like to say "you guys" and "CBC" when you in fact have no idea what any of "you guys" are watching or reading. You make absolutely unfounded assumptions and that is a problem when trying to civilly discuss.

Edited by ExFlyer

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

And where in your link did it say that unvaccinated Canadians can travel freely on public transportation like all other countries allow?

I presented evidence that the opposite is true.

I have no clue what you're gloating about.  You are wrong.  You presented no evidence to say otherwise.

Never said that, only provided evidence that Canada was not singular and all things are changing.

No one is preventing you or anyone else from travelling freely (except maybe the place where they are going).

If your only bitch is wearing a mask, get over it. Open your eyes. Look around you. Go to a grocery store, to a bank, to McDonalds, Walmart, most shops,everyone there is behind Plexiglas and wearing masks. Is their employer making them wear masks or are they happy to protect themselves form the public? Regardless, they are wearing masks.

Whatcha gonna bitch about when the Canadian restriction are lifted?? Which will be soon.

Your argument is old and weary and useless at this point in time.

I don't gloat, don't have to with you. Just put you in your little corner for a time out LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Actually, social media is momentary views of something. Not in anyway what is going on, only a snapshot and only shown if the taker has an agenda.

You do like to say "you guys" and "CBC" when you in fact have no idea what any of "you guys" are watching or reading. You make absolutely unfounded assumptions and that is a problem when trying to civilly discuss.

In the case of the Ottawa protests I know several people who attended. They all provided first hand accounts of the incidents, all of which said the media reporting was wildly inaccurate. You could see thru the many hours of live streams how much the press lied. We pay for the CBC to propagandize us... think about that for a second. 

If you can't see the clear bias in the press then you are either wilfully ignorant or lack any sort of ability to think critically. 

Now, to be clear, my issue was always the mandates. I don't believe in coercing someone to get a needle. It's abhorrent and un-Canadian. I don't necessarily have the same issues with the vaccine as some people do, though do agree with them that objectively speaking it has not performed as advertised, and certainly even if one person suffered any sort of vaccine injury that in my mind would be grounds for moral objecting to the leftists pushing the vaccine on the population through coercive measures. Of course leftists lack any moral character anyway so can see why they support it.

My issue with the Lich case is they've taken perfectly legitimate concerns, LIED about convoy participants in an attempt to smear them and provide excuse to not have to address their arguments. It's pathetic and shows our current guy occupying the PMs office has neither the leadership skills nor the moral authority to govern. Couple that with the insane amount of scandals his party repeatedly engages in going back decades and its disgusting people continue to vote for them. To me I have no respect for the Liberal voters anymore.. they are vile human beings as far as I'm concerned

Edited by West

26 minutes ago, West said:

Since the beginning of Covid, the majority have been unvaccinated for the longest period of time. 

Don't get why that's so hard for you to grasp.

WestCanMan was giving numbers from the beginning of this year, not the beginning of the pandemic. My comprehension is not the problem.

Edited by Aristides

13 minutes ago, West said:

Yes it is. 

You're right, it was the year before till this May. Regardless, all the charts show the great majority of deaths were unvaxxed even though the percentage of vaxxed was continually increasing and the number of unvaxxed continually decreasing. I'm at a loss what his point is.

Edited by Aristides

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You're right, it was the year before till this May. Regardless, all the charts show the great majority of deaths were unvaxxed even though the percentage of vaxxed was continually increasing and the number of unvaxxed continually decreasing. I'm at a loss what his point is.

Well I think there's many variables to that including a likelihood that alot of people already had covid and probably had some natural immunity regardless of the vaccine. 

I'm not a Covid denier. As I said I know three whove died from it. My father nearly died from it. The vast majority of people including myself have gotten over it fairly quickly. 

I think much of the response has been overkill and we are seeing the result of it with mass inflation, deep rooted hatred toward people etc. History shows that never ends well.

Edited by West
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

So there were 2,677 deaths among the 82% of Canadians who have been fully vaccinated and 10,098 deaths among the 18% of Canadians who haven't been vaccinated. Glad I got my 4th jab this week.

10,098 goes all the way back to Dec 14 2020. 

3X vaxxed started on Dec 14 2021, a full year later, but in all honesty there were basically zero 3x vaxxed Canadians on that day. The very first booster in Canada happened not long before that date.

The starting and ending dates for the time intervals are in the title, at the top. 

5 hours ago, Goddess said:

Interesting choice of numbers there.

The charts show the number of vaccinated deaths is nearly the same as the number of unvaccinated deaths.  And that deaths amongst the vaccinated are rising much faster.

That was just unjabbed vs 3xers. The 2xers are separate.

12 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

What other circumstances?

Staying home to work is what workers want and unions support.

What masks at work??

What lies??? Prove your accusations.

See title of your linky-dink. Everything but that.

Which I provided for our forum members here so they could see your deceptive ways and lies. ;) 

Ok maybe not lies.

Maybe you’re just very sadly mistaken.