Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

18 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Just giving you information to counter your claim we have " Restrictions that no other country in the world has? "

Nice try at deflection though LOL

And really, I could not care less about intentional unvaccinated Canadians (noting that some unvaccinated have medical reasons and are recognized and accepted)

Ashley Hughes: Liberals inexplicably clinging to travel mask and vaccine mandates (msn.com)

Canada is now a solo traveler on the international stage when it comes to travel mandates for planes and trains — measures which increasingly appear to be punitive rather than backed by any evidence or logic.

Still wanna LOL at everything I say?

Or do wanna continue with your own "rectal plucking"?

Grow TF up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, blackbird said:

if reasonable measures can avoid it.

Sure.

But that's not the case here.

The vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid, nor does it prevent you from spreading it.

In fact, with the jabs you've had, you are more likely to get covid, more likely to be hospitalized and more likely to die than I am.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The workers and the unions choose to do that.

Also, I went to a drug store and everyone was behind a plastic shield and wore masks. Oh and same for a grocery store. Shit, I went to a McDonalds counter and they were wearing masks and behind a plastic shield.

Not a good argument :)

Lol.. nah its a directive from Trudeau's Liberals. If you go in to, say, apply for a passport or file for your Old Aged Security they muzzle you up like a dog even though you can stand in line outside for an hour without a mask on because their service sucks. 

• Like 1

@blackbird

Three charts showing covid deaths by vax status in Canada are attached. One from Dec 14, one from Apr 10th, one from May 10th (the most current update to the graph).

Unjabbed went from 7,861 to 10,098, an increase of 2,234 between Dec 14 and now (5.5 months).

3x-jabbed went from 0 to 2,677 in the same period, but there were zero 3xers on Dec 14. 

Between Apr 10 and May 10 there were 1,051 3x-jabbed deaths. 1 month, over 1,000 deaths, it's more than 30/day.

Summary: there is no "boost" in the booster. Taking jabs to fight covid or to fight the spread of covid is like standing on credit cards to reach something high up. 

Covid by Vax status May 10.png

Covid deaths by vax status Apr 10.png

Covid deaths by vax status in Canada.png

Unjabbed went from 7,861 to 10,098, an increase of 2,234 between Dec 14 and now (5.5 months).

3x-jabbed went from 0 to 2,677 in the same period, but there were zero 3xers on Dec 14. 

Between Apr 10 and May 10 there were 1,051 3x-jabbed deaths. 1 month, over 1,000 deaths, it's more than 30/day.

So there were 2,677 deaths among the 82% of Canadians who have been fully vaccinated and 10,098 deaths among the 18% of Canadians who haven't been vaccinated. Glad I got my 4th jab this week.

Edited by Aristides

34 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So there were 2,677 deaths among the 82% of Canadians who have been fully vaccinated and 10,098 deaths among the 18% of Canadians who haven't been vaccinated. Glad I got my 4th jab this week.

Interesting choice of numbers there.

The charts show the number of vaccinated deaths is nearly the same as the number of unvaccinated deaths.  And that deaths amongst the vaccinated are rising much faster.

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Interesting choice of numbers there.

The charts show the number of vaccinated deaths is nearly the same as the number of unvaccinated deaths.  And that deaths amongst the vaccinated are rising much faster.

I didn't chose the numbers, WestCanMan did.

82% of Canadians have been vaccinated, that's over 31 million people. 2,677 deaths equal a 0.008% death rate.

!8% of Canadians have not been vaccinated, that's 6.8 million. 10,098 deaths equal a 0.15% death rate.

It's hardly surprising that there were no deaths among triple vaccinated by the middle of December because third boosters didn't start until the beginning of November and most of those who had had a third shot by then would have been over 70.

Edited by Aristides

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I didn't chose the numbers, WestCanMan did.

82% of Canadians have been vaccinated, that's over 31 million people. 2,677 deaths equal a 0.008% death rate.

!8% of Canadians have not been vaccinated, that's 6.8 million. 10,098 deaths equal a 0.15% death rate.

It's hardly surprising that there were no deaths among triple vaccinated by the middle of December because third boosters didn't start until the beginning of November and most of those who had had a third shot by then would have been over 70.

Is there a reason why you are only including triple jabbed people in your definition of "vaccinated"?

Is it because that number fits your narrative better?

Because according to the charts, there are about 8000 deaths amongst the vaccinated and about 10000 amongst the unvaccinated.

18 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Is there a reason why you are only including triple jabbed people in your definition of "vaccinated"?

Is it because that number fits your narrative better?

Because according to the charts, there are about 8000 deaths amongst the vaccinated and about 10000 amongst the unvaccinated.

So what, that's still 8000 from 82% of the population and 10,000 from 18% of the population. A 0.118%  death rate for unvaccinated and  0.008% for vaccinated.

Edited by Aristides

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So what, that's still 8000 from 82% of the population and 10,000 from 18% of the population.

Well considering we went, what, a year and a half with 100% of the population unvaccinated, I fail to see what your point is.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Nope.

That would Pfizer that did that in the trials.

Hey, I'm just using the numbers you and WestCanMan quoted. I can't help if you don't know what they mean or can't calculate simple percentages.This is clearly a waste of my time.

Edited by Aristides

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Hey, I'm just using the numbers you and WestCanMan quoted. I can't help if you don't know what they mean or can't calculate simple percentages.This is clearly a waste of my time.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Care to answer my question as to why you only chose the triple-vaxxed to include in your calculations?

23 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'm not surprised you don't. Simple arithmetic is a bitch.

Simple apples to apples comparison is a bitch to you isn't it?

We were promised that nobody would get covid when jabbed. Turned out to be a lie just like most of what they said. 

I know a guy three times jabbed. Wore the china muzzle. Still ended up with covid and died of a blood clot to the brain

Edited by West

20 minutes ago, West said:

Simple apples to apples comparison is a bitch to you isn't it?

We were promised that nobody would get covid when jabbed. Turned out to be a lie just like most of what they said. 

I know a guy three times jabbed. Wore the china muzzle. Still ended up with covid and died of a blood clot to the brain

Lets do apples to apples. You have 18 apples and one is rotten. Your buddy has 82 apples and one is rotten. In your strange world you are the same. What has become clear is why you swallow this conspiracy bullshit.

Stop whining about what you think you were promised and grow up.

Edited by Aristides

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I watch a lot of stuff. No one source has it all.

Oh, I don't do Facebook News or Twitter Network :)

This is a standard response from people who watch severely biased news sources: that you watch slightly biased news sources and are brainwashed.

Meanwhile, you know their arguments from this board and can dissect them...