Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

53 minutes ago, West said:

If you go into service Canada you have to muzzle up and are asked if you have covid. They are still obsessed with forcing something onto your face even though you can literally stand in a line with the same people for an hour (horrible service) maskless out in the mall. 

Trudeau's logic.. covid must really get ya when you cross over into the service Canada office. 

You know "trust the science" and all

Trudeau does not understand Canada and is himself most un-Canadian. That is why he’s comfortable with annihilating our culture.

11 hours ago, West said:

Freeland was a political Democrat Party hack in the US and the LPOC are using the same tactics here whether or not you admit it.

Lich is on bail. She hasn't been convicted of any crime and the more that comes out about the convoy, such as correspondence showing cooperation with the police, the less likely she is to be convicted. The ONLY reason she was charged was because of politics. Nothing more. Nothing less.

We all know that had she been promoting some fancy leftist cause she would not have been charged. When justice doesn't apply equally, that's how you know the system is a joke and those who are running it... only used as a political weapon in this case.

And it's not just me saying these leftist lunatics are trying to use the court to police political views. The judge in the application to revoke the bail hearing even scolded the crown for trying to abuse the courts. It's disgusting what these leftist lunatics are doing.. their law license should be revoked.

Freeland?? You giving up on Trudeau to blame? LOL

We all know she has only been charged and has yet to go to court. Nothing  new there. Will the charges stick, we don't know that.

As I have said, she will probably get off but, bail conditions are bail conditions. Bail is what you post to get out of jail pending trial. Break that bail you can go to jail awaiting the trial. Nothing new or political about that.

You know, because you are a smart guy, that she was charged under existing laws. There is no political charge she has been served with.

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Federal mandates have not been dropped. If you work in any capacity for the Govt of Canada, you’re still working from home.

Hard to figure anything out with the federalis, of course but I found this.-

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/no-timeline-for-when-public-servants-will-be-back-to-the-office-in-downtown-ottawa-1.5831997

Not allowed back to the office even quadruple vaccinated and/or already had Covid and didn’t die. Counts for shit.

Despite the prolonged stay at home orders, they let go of all those employees who refused the jab. :blink:

Mr. Trudeau loves the power Covid gives him. He wants to show China he can be strong as well. He admires their basic dictatorship. 

Well oftenwrong, you are wrong again. Federal mask mandates are no longer in effect. https://policyoptions.irpp.org/magazines/may-2022/public-service-full-occupancy/

You are also wrong about being allowed back into the office. The public service unions want to keep work at home as a way to work.

Wrong again about employees let go, they are all back at work. https://www.globalgovernmentforum.com/canadian-public-service-restarts-return-to-office/

Trudeau has no additional powers from the covid pandemic. Covid restrictions are a provincial health responsibility.

So, I now get why you got the OftenWrong screen name... because you often are :)

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

A recommendation is far from a mantra or requirement and even farther from a "new script".

Once again, it is your decision. Do whatever you want.

Oh really?   Glad to hear it’s about personal choice.  It has not been about that for a long time.  

27 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Well oftenwrong, you are wrong again. Federal mask mandates are no longer in effect. https://policyoptions.irpp.org/magazines/may-2022/public-service-full-occupancy/

You are also wrong about being allowed back into the office. The public service unions want to keep work at home as a way to work.

Wrong again about employees let go, they are all back at work. https://www.globalgovernmentforum.com/canadian-public-service-restarts-return-to-office/

Trudeau has no additional powers from the covid pandemic. Covid restrictions are a provincial health responsibility.

So, I now get why you got the OftenWrong screen name... because you often are :)

Federal vaccine mandates remain for federal workers and entering Canada.  Biden copied Canadian totalitarian cross border policy, which remains in effect.  I wonder why?

Edited by Zeitgeist

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I read your link, dated May 16.

This is only a minor step away from being locked down. They are transitioning.

Titled “Masks no longer required for public servants at desks and in meetings with distancing.”

In other circumstances they still are.

So at this time many are stating home and emergency measures are still in effect.

Even the unions would like to drop masking, distancing and other, but the havent done so, just starting to now. Why is that? Federalis.

You could also change your name to “often liar”.   ;) 

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I read your link, dated May 16.

This is only a minor step away from being locked down. They are transitioning.

Titled “Masks no longer required for public servants at desks and in meetings with distancing.”

In other circumstances they still are.

So at this time many are stating home and emergency measures are still in effect.

Even the unions would like to drop masking, distancing and other, but the havent done so, just starting to now. Why is that? Federalis.

You could also change your name to “often liar”.   ;) 

What other circumstances?

Staying home to work is what workers want and unions support.

What masks at work??

What lies??? Prove your accusations.

Edited by ExFlyer

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Federal vaccine mandates remain for federal workers and entering Canada.  Biden copied Canadian totalitarian cross border policy, which remains in effect.  I wonder why?

Well, here is what federal worker (or any Canadian) must do to enter Canada.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/answers/citizen-no-symptoms

What mandates?

17 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Oh really?   Glad to hear it’s about personal choice.  It has not been about that for a long time.  

It has always been about your personal decisions.

As with anything you do, decide for yourself and go with whatever occurs based on your choice no matter what you do, where you go or how you do it.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Freeland?? You giving up on Trudeau to blame? LOL

We all know she has only been charged and has yet to go to court. Nothing  new there. Will the charges stick, we don't know that.

As I have said, she will probably get off but, bail conditions are bail conditions. Bail is what you post to get out of jail pending trial. Break that bail you can go to jail awaiting the trial. Nothing new or political about that.

You know, because you are a smart guy, that she was charged under existing laws. There is no political charge she has been served with.

She'd be a national hero if this was a liberal cause. Probably be reading story books to children right now. Not facing charges from a politically motivated prosecution. 

And yes I blame Freeland as well tho Trudeau is still an idiot

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

It has always been about your personal decisions.

As with anything you do, decide for yourself and go with whatever occurs based on your choice no matter what you do, where you go or how you do it.

Nice try.  Trudeau’s Canada is totalitarian compared to all other G7 countries and most so-called democracies.  Our leftist dictator ideologue continues to vindictively stick it to his political opponents.  He hides behind the excuse of supposed safety to do it.  The rest of the world and Canadians who listen to more than state-funded media see this.  Canada is the only western democracy with vaccine mandates and masking requirements for travellers and federal workers.

https://apple.news/A8sYHyAlwSeura6YqGLiwLA

1 hour ago, West said:

She'd be a national hero if this was a liberal cause. Probably be reading story books to children right now. Not facing charges from a politically motivated prosecution. 

And yes I blame Freeland as well tho Trudeau is still an idiot

The liberal gang is a tight group, both federally and Ontario provincial.

37 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Nice try.  Trudeau’s Canada is totalitarian compared to all other G7 countries and most so-called democracies.  Our leftist dictator ideologue continues to vindictively stick it to his political opponents.  He hides behind the excuse of supposed safety to do it.  The rest of the world and Canadians who listen to more than state-funded media see this.  Canada is the only western democracy with vaccine mandates and masking requirements for travellers and federal workers.

I said :

"It has always been about your personal decisions.

As with anything you do, decide for yourself and go with whatever occurs based on your choice no matter what you do, where you go or how you do it."

Not sure how your diatribe addresses that?

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You can’t admit how oppressive Canada has become.  Denial is a coping mechanism.  

I do not, in any way, feel oppressed. Then again I am not paranoid either. I go about my daily business without constantly looking over my shoulder and am getting along very well.

Mind you not everyone is like me (as I can read ion this forum) but, that is a personal issue or problem, depending on you..

49 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No masking mandate for federal workers.

As of last week, it was a requirement to mask up for air travel. They just repealed the requirement last week. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61463794

And it was only 20 April that a US judge repealed the US requirement to mask up for flights.  https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-new-us-mask-rules/index.html

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No masking mandate for federal workers.

As of last week, it was a requirement to mask up for air travel. They just repealed the requirement last week. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61463794

And it was only 20 April that a US judge repealed the US requirement to mask up for flights.  https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-new-us-mask-rules/index.html

Yes there is. Go visit your nearest Service Canada office. All sitting behind plexiglass muzzled up like good little submissive sheep.

Edited by West

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

On the contrary, I fully grasp reality, what I don't grasp is people that cannot read and understand reality.

Nah. If you did you would see the Lich case is all political. Charged for saying "hold the line" and attempts to have her bail revoked over accepting an award. The judge in the bail hearing was thoroughly disgusted with the prosecutor for bringing that filth to his court room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, West said:

Yes there is. Go visit your nearest Service Canada office. All sitting behind plexiglass muzzled up like good little submissive sheep.

The workers and the unions choose to do that.

Also, I went to a drug store and everyone was behind a plastic shield and wore masks. Oh and same for a grocery store. Shit, I went to a McDonalds counter and they were wearing masks and behind a plastic shield.

Not a good argument :)

57 minutes ago, West said:

Nah. If you did you would see the Lich case is all political. Charged for saying "hold the line" and attempts to have her bail revoked over accepting an award. The judge in the bail hearing was thoroughly disgusted with the prosecutor for bringing that filth to his court room.

Well, see, there is the difference between me and you. I see the Lich case as a person that broke local laws and is in local court.

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The workers and the unions choose to do that.

Also, I went to a drug store and everyone was behind a plastic shield and wore masks. Oh and same for a grocery store. Shit, I went to a McDonalds counter and they were wearing masks and behind a plastic shield.

Not a good argument :)

Employers shouldn’t be allowed to make workers wear masks.  Charter violation.  We need a guy like DeSantis to mandate freedom.  

Edited by Zeitgeist