Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

On 5/25/2022 at 11:44 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Poilievre says he will bar anyone who attended from being in his cabinet or somesuch ?  Well... that's Stephen Harper and his campaign chair...  Great principles, there...

2. Crackhead !  ?

3. Ok, that's you though...

1. Pierre is not the leader of the PC party yet. Hello? 

2. Yes you are. ?

3. With me though, I am indeed just perfect. Sorry to have to break that bit of wonderful news to you. ?

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Trudeau is turning Canada into Cuba.  

Yup.

And the useful idiots cheer cheer him on and call the freedom protesters names.

Now.

Until he goes full-on Castro and THEY are affected.

But by then it will be too late.

Or we can be like Harder and "hope" the arrogant, little, power-crazed, Castro mini-me doesn't........ ?

I don’t trust our federal government or its international totalitarian bosses.  Now it’s the “monkeypox”.  I guess the war torn chaos we are funding in Ukraine is a keeping the biolabs working around the clock.  Lucky us.

Is Trudeau getting new justifications for vax passes?  Only a conspiracy theorist nut job could ever think such a thing, right? “Do we make a space for these people?”

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Look, it was a civil post. Not arguing with you. I know you have very negative spins on almost everything.

Just expressing my opinion that Canada is far from singular when dealing with a worldwide pandemic.

As for Trudeau "also abused the legal system" you are either really ignorant of the legal system or just being obstinate. Unless Trudeau passes laws to change the legal system at which point it would be the majority of parliament and senate that agrees or, the legal system does what it does for everybody, equally.

He's incorporated American style "justice" here. Look at how many ridiculous "charges" in the high profile cases down there are tossed. Convolute the issue to make your political opponents look like monsters.. he's the master at that.

Sad part is the low IQ Trudeau voters tend to have the same attitude is you. "They mustve done something wrong because CBC says so" ?

Edited by West

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

?

And how do you think unvaccinated Canadians get to those countries?

How do unvaccinated Canadians get out of the country?

Just giving you information to counter your claim we have " Restrictions that no other country in the world has? "

Nice try at deflection though LOL

And really, I could not care less about intentional unvaccinated Canadians (noting that some unvaccinated have medical reasons and are recognized and accepted)

28 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t trust our federal government or its international totalitarian bosses.  Now it’s the “monkeypox”.  I guess the war torn chaos we are funding in Ukraine is a keeping the biolabs working around the clock.  Lucky us.

Is Trudeau getting new justifications for vax passes?  Only a conspiracy theorist nut job could ever think such a thing, right? “Do we make a space for these people?”

And what about monkey pox? Do you have some sort of theories about it? I am eager to hear :)

Yup and you are thinking those things LOL

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

And what about monkey pox? Do you have some sort of theories about it? I am eager to hear :)

Yup and you are thinking those things LOL

Yes I am. Don’t care.  Prove me wrong.  You can’t.  You don’t know where C-19 came from either.  Let me guess, a pangolin?  Lol.  Just ignore the Chinese couple that moved between the Manitoba and the Wuhan viral research labs, whose firings the Canadian government refuses to explain.  All of that means nothing.  Get back to your rainbows and unicorns — and pangolin-loving wet market bats, because that makes perfect sense.   Lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, West said:

He's incorporated American style "justice" here. Look at how many ridiculous "charges" in the high profile cases down there are tossed. Convolute the issue to make your political opponents look like monsters.. he's the master at that.

Sad part is the low IQ Trudeau voters tend to have the same attitude is you. "They mustve done something wrong because CBC says so" ?

I know you hate Trudeau, I am also not a fan but, your implication that Trudeau "incorporated American style justice" then I question your reality and intelligence.

As an intelligent person you must surely be aware that the justice system cannot be changed in any way without majority parliament and senate approval after much debate and censure.

Insinuating I have low IQ and I voted Trudeau is symptomatic of a person that does not wish to have a civil debate. Don't like what others say so therefore they are low IQ.

FYI, I am a westerner and have never voted liberal but that is aside, what is important is the no PM can change any laws at a whim. Like it or not, our legal system prevents that.

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes I am. Don’t care.  Prove me wrong.  You can’t.  You don’t know where C-19 came from either.  Let me guess, a pangolin?  Lol.  Just ignore the Chinese couple that moved between the Manitoba and the Wuhan viral research labs, whose firings the Canadian government refuses to explain.  All of that means nothing.  Get back to your rainbows and unicorns — and pangolin-loving wet market bats, because that makes perfect sense.   Lol

Dude, I only asked you "And what about monkey pox? Do you have some sort of theories about it? I am eager to hear". I asked you about your monkey pox comment. You brought it up

No, I don't know where covid came from, no one seems to know or do you know? (other than some conspiracy theory).

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I know you hate Trudeau, I am also not a fan but, your implication that Trudeau "incorporated American style justice" then I question your reality and intelligence.

As an intelligent person you must surely be aware that the justice system cannot be changed in any way without majority parliament and senate approval after much debate and censure.

Insinuating I have low IQ and I voted Trudeau is symptomatic of a person that does not wish to have a civil debate. Don't like what others say so therefore they are low IQ.

FYI, I am a westerner and have never voted liberal but that is aside, what is important is the no PM can change any laws at a whim. Like it or not, our legal system prevents that.

No but they can lay bogus charges, have the justice system cause all sorts of psychological and emotional damage to the accused, eventually they are acquitted but by that point they've already lost years off their life. 

That's exactly whats happening to Tamara Lich. She was charged with a crime she never committed, will be sunk with legal fees, had ridiculous conditions put on her by an activist judge, and likely gets off. 

We see that now with people who were charged with the bogus "Covid" restriction mandates.. those who faced criminal charges will have it dropped but by then they've already been harassed by the legal system.

It's the American example. Look at what they did to Rittenhouse and those cops accused in the Freddy Gray case... trial by media. No doubt they'll never be the same.

Edited by West

14 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Dude, I only asked you "And what about monkey pox? Do you have some sort of theories about it? I am eager to hear". I asked you about your monkey pox comment. You brought it up

No, I don't know where covid came from, no one seems to know or do you know? (other than some conspiracy theory).

I don’t know and either do you.  I do know that our health authorities are back on the social distancing and masking campaign.  Why is that?   Hmm.  Hadn’t had anything like that in place for decades until C-19 and now it’s the new mantra.  Of course none of this is planned.  Only a conspiracy theorist nut job could think such a thing.  It’s all misinformation. Don’t be like one of them.  Fringe and unacceptable.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

59 minutes ago, West said:

No but they can lay bogus charges, have the justice system cause all sorts of psychological and emotional damage to the accused, eventually they are acquitted but by that point they've already lost years off their life. 

That's exactly whats happening to Tamara Lich. She was charged with a crime she never committed, will be sunk with legal fees, had ridiculous conditions put on her by an activist judge, and likely gets off. 

We see that now with people who were charged with the bogus "Covid" restriction mandates.. those who faced criminal charges will have it dropped but by then they've already been harassed by the legal system.

It's the American example. Look at what they did to Rittenhouse and those cops accused in the Freddy Gray case... trial by media. No doubt they'll never be the same.

You may believe they were bogus charges. And they may get thrown out when the trial happens . What is not realistic is that Trudeau has anything to do with her being charged. She was arrested for beaching existing laws and bylaws.

I know of no one that was charged with any "bogus covid restriction mandate" laws. I did not even know there were any covid mandate laws? What would those be? And what would those charges be?

I do not know or care about anything American. We are neither in the US or have anything to do with their laws.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t know and either do you.  I do know that our health authorities are back on the social distancing and masking campaign.  Why is that?   Hmm.  Hadn’t had anything like that in place for decades until C-19 and now it’s the new mantra.  Of course none of this is planned.  Only a conspiracy theorist nut job could think such a thing.  It’s all misinformation. Don’t be like one of them.  Fringe and unacceptable.  

So, you bringing up monkey pox is another deflection? Or why did you bring it up?

Oh and what health authorities are back with social distancing and masking campaigns? News to me. Please inform us.

What new mantra?

What is misinformation? The stuff you are saying?

Edited by ExFlyer

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

It's a good quote and reminds me of one I've kept in mind for years: "Your rights end where mine begin."

When it comes to viruses, NO ONE has a "right" to not be infected.  That is impossible.

Vaccination does not give protection from infection and does not prevent transmission.

Both vaccinated and unvaccinated get infected and spread it.

So keeping unvaccinated people from grocery stores, restaurants, public transportation and employment - is a violation of their rights.

As is being proven in court cases around the world right now.

You're lying a bit there.  Everyone has a right not be infected if reasonable measures can avoid it.

Unvaccinated people were never kept out of grocery stores, drug stores or essential services.   Only restaurants which were not considered essential for unvaccinated people.  They could still get take out food.  They could ride buses if they wear a mask.   They could not fly on aircraft because of close quarters and the possibility of likely spread if they carried the virus, which is reasonable.

Getting vaccinated was not such a big deal and if people want to work in close quarters to others, the responsibility is with them to get vaccinated.  Other people who got vaccinated should not have to put themselves at risk working with ignorant people would refused to get a jab.  Makes sense.

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

So, you bringing up monkey pox is another deflection? Or why did you bring it up?

Oh and what health authorities are back with social distancing and masking campaigns? News to me. Please inform us.

What new mantra?

What is misinformation? The stuff you are saying?

Are you living under a rock?   Our health officials just received their new scripts:

https://apple.news/A0q7CE03ERTiLw2s6callzw

11 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You're lying a bit there.  Everyone has a right not be infected if reasonable measures can avoid it.

Unvaccinated people were never kept out of grocery stores, drug stores or essential services.   Only restaurants which were not considered essential for unvaccinated people.  They could still get take out food.  They could ride buses if they wear a mask.   They could not fly on aircraft because of close quarters and the possibility of likely spread if they carried the virus, which is reasonable.

Getting vaccinated was not such a big deal and if people want to work in close quarters to others, the responsibility is with them to get vaccinated.  Other people who got vaccinated should not have to put themselves at risk working with ignorant people would refused to get a jab.  Makes sense.

You still think vaccination makes a big difference to the impact of Omicron and that Omicron is a serious health danger to most people?   Wow.  

52 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You may believe they were bogus charges. And they may get thrown out when the trial happens . What is not realistic is that Trudeau has anything to do with her being charged. She was arrested for beaching existing laws and bylaws.

I know of no one that was charged with any "bogus covid restriction mandate" laws. I did not even know there were any covid mandate laws? What would those be? And what would those charges be?

I do not know or care about anything American. We are neither in the US or have anything to do with their laws.

Freeland was a political Democrat Party hack in the US and the LPOC are using the same tactics here whether or not you admit it.

Lich is on bail. She hasn't been convicted of any crime and the more that comes out about the convoy, such as correspondence showing cooperation with the police, the less likely she is to be convicted. The ONLY reason she was charged was because of politics. Nothing more. Nothing less.

We all know that had she been promoting some fancy leftist cause she would not have been charged. When justice doesn't apply equally, that's how you know the system is a joke and those who are running it... only used as a political weapon in this case.

And it's not just me saying these leftist lunatics are trying to use the court to police political views. The judge in the application to revoke the bail hearing even scolded the crown for trying to abuse the courts. It's disgusting what these leftist lunatics are doing.. their law license should be revoked.

Edited by West

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You are aware that there are no mask mandates anymore in everything except close quarters aircraft.?

Federal mandates have not been dropped. If you work in any capacity for the Govt of Canada, you’re still working from home.

Hard to figure anything out with the federalis, of course but I found this.-

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/no-timeline-for-when-public-servants-will-be-back-to-the-office-in-downtown-ottawa-1.5831997

Not allowed back to the office even quadruple vaccinated and/or already had Covid and didn’t die. Counts for shit.

Despite the prolonged stay at home orders, they let go of all those employees who refused the jab. :blink:

Mr. Trudeau loves the power Covid gives him. He wants to show China he can be strong as well. He admires their basic dictatorship. 

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Federal mandates have not been dropped. If you work in any capacity for the Govt of Canada, you’re still working from home.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/no-timeline-for-when-public-servants-will-be-back-to-the-office-in-downtown-ottawa-1.5831997

Not allowed back to the office even quadruple vaccinated and/or already had Covid and didn’t die. Counts for shit.

Despite the prolonged stay at home orders, they let go of all those employees who refused the jab. :blink:

Mr. Trudeau loves the power Covid gives him. He wants to show China he can be strong as well. He admires their basic dictatorship. 

Canada is a quasi-dictatorship.  Restricting people’s movement and taking their jobs arbitrarily without scientific backing, in violation of Charter rights…

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

If you go into service Canada you have to muzzle up and are asked if you have covid. They are still obsessed with forcing something onto your face even though you can literally stand in a line with the same people for an hour (horrible service) maskless out in the mall. 

Trudeau's logic.. covid must really get ya when you cross over into the service Canada office. 

You know "trust the science" and all

Edited by West
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canada is a quasi-dictatorship.  Restricting people’s movement and taking their jobs arbitrarily without scientific backing, in violation of Charter rights…

Trudeau is the veritable emperor’s son, having lived too pampered a life to care or understand what it means to be Canadian. That is why he has no problem annihilating our legacy.

He however was democratically elected by the masses, for the masses. We own the choices we make.

• Like 1