Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'll say.  He was funnier as Mr. Canada though ?

Sadly for you, you never appear to be all that happy all that much. You must be a tremendously boring person for you to be stuck with, eh? So, what do you do for excitement anyway? Go out and sit on a bench somewhere and count mosquitos as they fly by? Just wondering. ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Hey, whoa there. That looks like my bedroom. 

Holy crap, man, get that bloody mess cleaned up, will you. I am bloody happy that I am not married to you. ?

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

That is not conservatism. It is Republicanism or democracy. Conservatism is based on loyalty to the central power (the Crown.) Because the Americans drove American Conservatives into exile or murdered them, they are republicans not conservatives.

The dictionary disagrees:

a person favoring free enterprise, private ownership, and socially traditional ideas.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:39 AM, Aristides said:

The charges against Lich are well documented but I don't see how just accepting this award breaches her bail conditions.

Exactly. Accepting an award cannot be seen as violating any bail orders. This is just revenge and vengeance by our lefty liberal courts and lefty lying politicians to go after people who dare to question or challenge their belief that they are the bosses, and we the peasants, who btw pay their undeserved bloody salaries, are not. The sheer contempt and hatred that most of our politicians show and have for we the peasants is downright scary and a threat indeed. 

We are slowly seeing Canada becoming a communist country, and covid 19 was just the start of that march towards communism. Covid 19 appears to have been a test run for the WEF globalists to see how far Canadians can be pushed into taking orders without question. Sadly, it worked out well for them.

Hopefully, the next time they try the peasants will not fall for their lie and hoax. The MSM will be complicit in whatever they try and do. Question more as Larry King use to say. And rumor has it that a newer and bigger crisis could be coming around very soon come this fall according to the AwakeCanada website. ?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

We are slowly seeing Canada becoming a communist country, and covid 19 was just the start of that march towards communism. 

Oh ffs no it wasn't.... you've been crying Marxist wolf for many years....

All the other wolf callers are onside with you but nobody else cates a white...

44 minutes ago, taxme said:

we the peasants, who btw pay their undeserved bloody salaries

We are very grateful to you for paying those taxes. Without you peasants, there would be no fun for those of us in the upper classes. You just have to focus on accepting your place as a peasant. Do what you are told and don't talk back to your betters and you'll be fine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You just have to focus on accepting your place as a peasant.  

How is it that he thinks peasants exist in Marxism ?  Oh boy Mr. Canada ?  Mr. confused ...

Hard to believe he's completed his 'postdoctoral fellowship in political science with honours' ... oh wait no he doesn't ?

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh ffs no it wasn't.... you've been crying Marxist wolf for many years....

All the other wolf callers are onside with you but nobody else cates a white...

Oh ffs yourself. It is you who is trying very hard to try and cover up the fact that it was your dear Marxist leader in Ottawa that went and used the covid hoax to take our rights and freedoms away. Your rights and freedoms I could careless about. There was no real pandemic at all. But sadly for lefties like you, your dear leader in Ottawa was able to condition that pea sized brain of yours into believing that covid was all for real.

A-ooo said the wolf. Power to the wolf callers. A-ooo. Chuckle-chuckle. 

PS: Did you forget to finish your last sentence? "cates to white". What the hell was that all about, lefty? ?

19 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

We are very grateful to you for paying those taxes. Without you peasants, there would be no fun for those of us in the upper classes. You just have to focus on accepting your place as a peasant. Do what you are told and don't talk back to your betters and you'll be fine. 

Oh ya, eh? Well, just wait and see what we peasants are going to do to Bolsheviks like you when we get thru with you, my little Bolshevik comrade. It could very well be the gulag for you. Chuckle-chuckle.

So, how is that for talking back to you, my upper class Bolshevik comrade? It's called freedom of speech, something you gave up on long ago. ???

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Oh ffs yourself. It is you who is trying very hard to try and cover up the fact that it was your dear Marxist leader in Ottawa that went and used the covid hoax to take our rights and freedoms away. Your rights and freedoms I could careless about. There was no real pandemic at all. But sadly for lefties like you, your dear leader in Ottawa was able to condition that pea sized brain of yours into believing that covid was all for real.

2. A-ooo said the wolf. Power to the wolf callers. A-ooo. Chuckle-chuckle. 

3. PS: Did you forget to finish your last sentence? "cates to white". What the hell was that all about, lefty? ?

1. When exactly do you predict this Marxist doomsday ball to drop ?  Or are you just going to keep banging your retarded gong until after I am happily in my grave ?  

2. Admission of guilt... have a milk bone...

3. Bad spellcheck happens to the best of us...

26 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

How is it that he thinks peasants exist in Marxism ?  Oh boy Mr. Canada ?  Mr. confused ...

Hard to believe he's completed his 'postdoctoral fellowship in political science with honours' ... oh wait no he doesn't ?

The Bolshevik Marxists were not real peasants in the end. They ended up belonging in the upper class Bolsheviks that the Queen here said she belongs too. So tell me comrade, are all your Marxist dues all paid up? Those upper class Bolsheviks don't like slackers, in case you have not heard. ??

I just want to let you know that I just completed taking my wannabee conservative exams, and I finished with a score of 100%. A passing mark of 100% is something that liberals like you can only dream about. ?? 

Edited by taxme

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Oh ffs yourself. It is you who is trying very hard to try and cover up the fact that it was your dear Marxist leader in Ottawa that went and used the covid hoax to take our rights and freedoms away. Your rights and freedoms I could careless about. There was no real pandemic at all. But sadly for lefties like you, your dear leader in Ottawa was able to condition that pea sized brain of yours into believing that covid was all for real.

A-ooo said the wolf. Power to the wolf callers. A-ooo. Chuckle-chuckle. 

PS: Did you forget to finish your last sentence? "cates to white". What the hell was that all about, lefty? ?

Jesus Christ lol loss our rights and freedoms  ? go live in a 3 Rd world country for few years and see how much rights and freedoms you got you had alot more here in the pandemic the you would there grow up FFS you like a little kid who crys when he can't have 100 percent of what be wants 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, West said:

Judge rules Lich isn't going back to jail and all the lefties have a meltdown. "But but she's a bad person... but but she's a bad person".

Hell no, she is far from a bad person. She is a committed to a cause person.

She is though, a dumb person. A court order is a court order. Break it and suffer the wrath of the court. She got lucky and should be grateful for that.

26 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

She is though, a dumb person. A court order is a court order. Break it and suffer the wrath of the court. She got lucky and should be grateful for that.

The highest form of morality is the conscientious objector.  You may not agree with her cause, but she has a constitutionally protected right to free speech.  These days I fear our “system” more than someone like Lich.  Shut her down and set a precedent.  She isn’t the FLQ and our government’s use of martial law was pure government overreach.  Trying to imprison her so she won’t receive a freedom award is straight out of a dictatorship.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Well according to a judge she DID NOT break a court order. The prosecutor is a raging leftist doing the dirty work of Trudeau. 

In more positive news some of her bail conditions have been lifted.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The highest form of morality is the conscientious objector.  You may not agree with her cause, but she has a constitutionally protected right to free speech.  These days I fear our “system” more than someone like Lich.  Shut her down and set a precedent.  She isn’t the FLQ and our government’s use of martial law was pure government overreach.  Trying to imprison her so she won’t receive a freedom award is straight out of a dictatorship.

She hasn't been charged with exercising free speech. The judge got this part right.

Edited by Aristides

58 minutes ago, LloydminsterOiler said:

A woman up for a freedom award can’t receive the freedom award because she somehow is considered a threat to his excellency Prime Emperor Justin? You can’t make this stuff up. 

Trudeau is in saskatoon this afternoon. Apparently visiting a day care

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. When exactly do you predict this Marxist doomsday ball to drop ?  Or are you just going to keep banging your retarded gong until after I am happily in my grave ?  

2. Admission of guilt... have a milk bone...

3. Bad spellcheck happens to the best of us...

1. Oh ffs, Mikey, be patient will you. Your WEF globalist buddy in Ottawa is working on it. He may succeed, he may not. it's all up to him. This is why I post little tidbits here and there and as much as I can when I get them about what your dear buddy in Ottawa is doing these days. I do have to wait for my sources to keep me up to date and informed. The grave sounds like a wonderful place for you to be. There will be plenty of dead people around like yourself. Just saying. Lol.  

2. No thanks. You can have my milk bone. Woof-woof! 

3. You can't spell and you can't finish sentences. Geez Mikey, I am starting to get little, I say a little, concerned a bit about you. And here you always like to make it appear as though you are just oh so perfect. Btw, how is my gramner doing these days? Am I doing okay? Just wondering, teach. Bad gramner can sometimes happen to the best of us. ?

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

1.  Your WEF globalist buddy in Ottawa is working on it.  

2. And here you always like to make it appear as though you are just oh so perfect.  

1. Ha ha ha ha.... this WEF conspiracy in the best yet, since Poilievre's own campaign chair went to WEF as did Harper.  Even the Toronto Sun wants Pierre to drop this crackpot stuff, lest the Conservative party be known for crackpots who are like you.
2. I never see myself as perfect although I have noticed that many retarded and depleted individuals say that about me.  Strange.

1 hour ago, West said:

Well according to a judge she DID NOT break a court order. The prosecutor is a raging leftist doing the dirty work of Trudeau. 

In more positive news some of her bail conditions have been lifted.

All of her bail conditions should be lifted. Tamara had become an enemy of the state and she needed to be dealt with. In today's Marxist Trudeau WEF globalist world, anyone who dares to disagree with him must be punished so they will not do it again. Many courts in Canada appear to have been taken over by a bunch of anti-freedom of speech Marxist liberal appointed judges and prosecutor activists. The bloody bsatreds are everywhere. 

So, just what the hell is going on in Canada these days, especially since covid came along? It's not covid that we need to worry about any longer. It is all of those covid mandates that were put in place and where some still are. We need all of those covid mandates gone now. Works well for me. ?

• Haha 1