Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

11 hours ago, West said:

Still believing the convoy tried to burn down an apartment after being thoroughly debunked eh

Who cares about that except you?

I never said anything about it and you have to to add so you bring up old news that has been resolved.

Sad you are still living months ago.

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

It must be hard knowing that these hard-working truckers who put themselves on the line to defend Charter rights to medical discretion for all are your moral superiors.  When you call them trash you tell me everything I need to know about you.  

"charter rights to medical discretion"???  Making up new charter articles now?

Now that is pure desperation LOL

When did I call them trash?  More false news when you don't have good arguments or facts Ha Ha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Who cares about that except you?

I never said anything about it and you have to to add so you bring up old news that has been resolved.

Sad you are still living months ago.

Multiple examples of the lies you folks told

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

"charter rights to medical discretion"???  Making up new charter articles now?

Now that is pure desperation LOL

When did I call them trash?  More false news when you don't have good arguments or facts Ha Ha

I quoted you back to yourself.  What a lack of self-awareness. If you don’t know your rights and won’t try to protect them, that’s your problem.  

2 hours ago, West said:

Multiple examples of the lies you folks told

"multiple examples"?? When the facts came out, all talk stopped except for "you folks"

Are you insinuating I am "you folks"?

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I quoted you back to yourself.  What a lack of self-awareness. If you don’t know your rights and won’t try to protect them, that’s your problem.  

No you did not. You are just making stuff up again. You are quite the expert at that :)

Fact is, I know my rights. Difference between you and I is that I don't imagine stuff in the charter that is not there, I know what is there and is not and, I cannot find anything in the charter that you claim. So, please help me and show me where  the "Charter rights to medical discretion" are or is. What paragraph or line or section? :)

I can wait but, I know you cannot find it or respond without defecting so, ....

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

No you did not. You are just making stuff up again. You are quite the expert at that :)

Fact is, I know my rights. Difference between you and I is that I don't imagine stuff in the charter that is not there, I know what is there and is not and, I cannot find anything in the charter that you claim. So, please help me and show me where  the "Charter rights to medical discretion" are or is. What paragraph or line or section? :)

I can wait but, I know you cannot find it or respond without defecting so, ....

I know how much you look down on blue collar workers and how much you want the state to oppress people.  Thankfully we have a Charter to protect ourselves from people like you, if our courts will enforce it   

You said “trash truckers”.

“Security of the person includes a person’s right to control his/her own bodily integrity. It will be engaged where the state interferes with personal autonomy and a person's ability to control his or her own physical or psychological integrity”

Edited by Zeitgeist

On 5/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

What you call tyrannical covid mandates are just Public Health orders. They were implemented by Provincial governments such as Premier Kenney's, Doug Ford's and Scott Moe's. As for the Federal role, Prime Minister Harper would have done the same thing as Prime Minister Trudeau. The Liberal Government went to great lengths to get all party agreement to combat the Covid 19 pandemic. 

If Ms. Lich must pay a price, it will be for daring to defy a court of law, not the Prime Minister. All she needs to do to avoid jail is to obey her bail conditions. Then, when her case comes to trial, her actions will be tested in court. Her fate will be determined by her actions, nobody elses.

As I have mentioned here already, Tamara did not do anything all that wrong by going to some award ceremony event and accepting an award. This can not be seen as violating any bail restrictions. This is all just plain bull crap, and you should realize and see that. This is tyranny by the government plain and simple. Come on, man, get real will you. it's getting later than you think. Hello? 

• Haha 2

On 5/21/2022 at 12:46 PM, Michael Hardner said:

I read somewhere that 25% of the voters who selected Trudeau will vote for Doug Ford.  It seems that people aren't so binary out in the real world.

A vote for Doug Ford is a vote for the dictator in Ottawa. Both Marxists do not believe in rights and freedoms for we the peasants. They only believe in MORE power and control and tyranny over we the peasants. But of course you are just not bright enough to notice that, hey Mikey boy? ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

As I have mentioned here already, Tamara did not do anything all that wrong by going to some award ceremony event and accepting an award. This can not be seen as violating any bail restrictions. This is all just plain bull crap, and you should realize and see that. This is tyranny by the government plain and simple. Come on, man, get real will you. it's getting later than you think. Hello? 

If the court finds it is not a breach, she will be okay. How is the Government responsible for what happens in court. As was proven in the SNC affair, when the Government asked the Prosecutor to give SNC a deferred prosecution, the Prosecutor told the Government to take a hike. Our courts are independent.

On 5/21/2022 at 1:07 PM, Michael Hardner said:

You were only peasants if you act like peasants. If you fall for hucksters, fake issues, and slogans then peasantry will be all yours.

The populists of the 20th century demanded wages for working families, weekends, and a social safety net.

The populists of the 21st century worry about trans people in girls sports,ask mandates and Woke Wookies.

Which set of issues challenges the power elites more?

An old saying; When people fear the government, it is tyranny. When the government fears the people, it is democracy. Think and let that sink into your head, MH. What still is and has been going on in Canada for the past two years can only be seen as tyranny by the government.

When we the peasants finally start to dare to question or challenge our governments as to what they say and do, instead of just going along to get along with the government, we would probably not be in the bloody mess that we find ourselves into in Canada today. As long as we the peasants out there continue to believe that our politicians and the MSM is on our side, we will never learn anything nor win. We will always be their slaves to be pushed and kicked around. ?

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

An old saying; When people fear the government, it is tyranny. When the government fears the people, it is democracy. Think and let that sink into your head, MH. What still is and has been going on in Canada for the past two years can only be seen as tyranny by the government.

When we the peasants finally start to dare to question or challenge our governments as to what they say and do, instead of just going along to get along with the government, we would probably not be in the bloody mess that we find ourselves into in Canada today. As long as we the peasants out there continue to believe that our politicians and the MSM is on our side, we will never learn anything nor win. We will always be their slaves to be pushed and kicked around. ?

Taxme, old friend, your posts over the last few years have taught me one thing. Compared to your posts, as entertaining as they are, the CBC and the Government have far more credibility than you. But don't let that stop you. I enjoy your offerings. ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

A vote for Doug Ford is a vote for the dictator in Ottawa. Both Marxists do not believe in rights and freedoms for we the peasants. They only believe in MORE power and control and tyranny over we the peasants. But of course you are just not bright enough to notice that, hey Mikey boy? ?

Crying wolf again, and now Ford is a Marxist too...

Please continue to behave as another low credibility loud mouth crank, you are helping the cause of those you oppose 

On 5/21/2022 at 2:35 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

And you will, as soon as the pandemic is over. It could be another few years, if some of the previous pandemics ar anything to go by. Be patient and suck it up. We managed to keep the death toll down to less than 41,000 compared to the million Americans who were killed by it.

The purpose of the public health orders is to prevent you from passing it on to others. If the government fails to do all it can to slow the spread of the disease, it is derelict in its duty to protect. They had all party all provincial government and overwhelming public support in their actions. Most of the lockdowns and mandates were implemented by the Provincial governments. That kind of support means the government acted democratically. 

The declaration of the Emergencies Act had no impact on anyone's charter rights. 

Some of the people on this forum have no idea what a marxist is. Sad.

What a poor brainwashed Canadian fool that you have become. Anyone that still does not believe that covid 19 was part of a big pharma globalist conspiracy scamdemic, then you have to be bloody well stupid. 

You said that Canada was able to keep the numbers of death to covid down to 41,000? How would you know that personally? Did you do your own medical research to know this? Or did you just go by what the government told you? Or did many of those 41,000 people that supposedly died from covid really die from covid? They could have died form some other health complications, but they tested positive for covid, and therefore we were then told that they died from covid.  

I read an article in some American newspaper some time back where some motorcyclist died from being involved in an accident. The biker died from his accident, but was tested for covid and he was found out to have covid, so he was put in the column of just another covid death. True or not, I don't know. But I can certainly believe that it did happen. 

The Emergency Act did indeed violate the COR for the time being that it was in effect. If someone did violate the EA they in that time frame they could be charged with a criminal offence. 

So, what is a Marxist? 

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

Save your explanations, they're not worth shit because they always look like this.

Holmes' "spider web" tracing the movements of Professor Moriarty, in  "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" | Sherlock holmes, Detective  aesthetic, Sherlock

To a leftist, a Dr Seuss 'novel' looks like that. 

No it definitely has more to do with power than ideology and that said,

It's always a mix of power & ideology.

The need for power is central to the 'big government' philosophy, which is leftist by definition. Being a conservative government is quite the opposite of lusting for power. It's about giving more power to individuals. 

The ideology of making war on others isn't part of the left-right scale, but you'll find that big government types like Hitler are the most keen to make war on others. 

Trump was as conservative as any leader America has had in a long time, he didn't start any wars. Almost no American soldiers died under Trump. I'm sure that you must love Trump deep down inside, even if you can't admit it.

$10 bucks also says Elizabeth May would never do it.

$10 says that May is a worthless simpleton who would have destroyed this country. 

The environment was the biggest issue among Canadians in the 2019 election yet her greenies got less than 7% of the popular vote. The BQ even got more votes than the greenies did, and BQ is only in 1 out of the 13 provinces & territories. 

Edited by WestCanMan

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Anyone that still does not believe that covid 19 was part of a big pharma globalist conspiracy scamdemic, then you have to be bloody well stupid. 

You said that Canada was able to keep the numbers of death to covid down to 41,000? How would you know that personally? Did you do your own medical research to know this? Or did you just go by what the government told you?

How would you know that "covid 19 was part of a big pharma globalist conspiracy scamdemic?" Did you go to China and do your own medical investigation to find the source or did you just go by what some guy on the internet told you?

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Crying wolf again, and now Ford is a Marxist too...

Please continue to behave as another low credibility loud mouth crank, you are helping the cause of those you oppose 

Well, the moron keeps acting like a Marxist. What else am I supposed to believe? I saw Ford one time shaking hands with the Marxist dictator in Ottawa. That tells me that he could be a closet Marxist. Hey, we never know, eh? A real and true conservative would and should never shake the hands of a Marxist loving dictator. Just saying. 

I will certainly continue to carry on with my credible insight and reporting on the things that you do not like to hear as to what is going on in Canada. My cause is to try and destroy and make all of those lefty liberal zombies out there go away.

You say a lot of things here yourself but to me it is all just a pile of babble. Just my opinion of course. ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Being a conservative government is quite the opposite of lusting for power. It's about giving more power to individuals

That is not conservatism. It is Republicanism or democracy. Conservatism is based on loyalty to the central power (the Crown.) Because the Americans drove American Conservatives into exile or murdered them, they are republicans not conservatives.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

A real and true conservative would and should never shake the hands of a Marxist loving dictator. Just saying. 

So President Trump shaking hands with President Kim of North Korea means President Trump is a Marxist? Like I say, your posts are an unending source of entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To a leftist, a Dr Seuss 'novel' looks like that. 

It's always a mix of power & ideology.

The need for power is central to the 'big government' philosophy, which is leftist by definition. Being a conservative government is quite the opposite of lusting for power. It's about giving more power to individuals. 

The ideology of making war on others isn't part of the left-right scale, but you'll find that big government types like Hitler are the most keen to make war on others. 

Trump was as conservative as any leader America has had in a long time, he didn't start any wars. Almost no American soldiers died under Trump. I'm sure that you must love Trump deep down inside, even if you can't admit it.

$10 says that May is a worthless simpleton who would have destroyed this country. 

The environment was the biggest issue among Canadians in the 2019 election yet her greenies got less than 7% of the popular vote. The BQ even got more votes than the greenies did, and BQ is only in 1 out of the 13 provinces & territories. 

There can be no doubt about it that the picture you posted above is what the insides of a lefty liberal brain must truly look like. A bloody scrambled mess of tangled up brain wires indeed. Just saying. ?

• Haha 1

Just now, taxme said:

There can be no doubt about it that the picture you posted above is what the insides of a lefty liberal brain must truly look like. A bloody scrambled mess of tangled up brain wires indeed. Just saying. ?

Hey, whoa there. That looks like my bedroom. 

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I know how much you look down on blue collar workers and how much you want the state to oppress people.  Thankfully we have a Charter to protect ourselves from people like you, if our courts will enforce it   

You said “trash truckers”.

“Security of the person includes a person’s right to control his/her own bodily integrity. It will be engaged where the state interferes with personal autonomy and a person's ability to control his or her own physical or psychological integrity”

Show me where I said "trash truckers"?? I never did.

Where and in what article of the charter is that stuff?? Rectal plucks do not count :)

6 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So President Trump shaking hands with President Kim of North Korea means President Trump is a Marxist? Like I say, your posts are an unending source of entertainment.

I was not referring to Trump. I do not care as to who's hands the president of the US shakes. For all we know, Kim could be a closet conservative capitalist. Kim sure does act more like a capitalist, and not a communist. Kim is very rich boy and owns plenty of property. Not bad for a so called communist, eh? Real and true dedicated to communism people are not supposed to own anything. 

I am certainly happy to hear that you are enjoying my posts as a source of entertainment. I wish that I could say the same thing about your unending sources of nonsense entertainment. But hey.  ?

• Haha 2