2022 Midterm Elections

5 hours ago, ironstone said:

The way things are going now should make Americans want to give the Democrats a severe beatdown in the midterms but it's by  no means a sure thing. I wouldn't count the Democrats out just yet. 

What if they raise more than just 2000 mules??

The one I worry about is Zuckerbucks style election maneuvering where massive amounts of leftist bucks are funneled through NGOs to ultimately organize a leftist control of the count, information and security.

That one I do expect them to try again.

11 hours ago, ironstone said:

The way things are going now should make Americans want to give the Democrats a severe beatdown in the midterms but it's by  no means a sure thing. I wouldn't count the Democrats out just yet. 

They will stop at nothing in their blood lust for power. Their Marxist state is so close now that they have been totally revealed and will now break any law to achieve their agenda.

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2022 at 6:29 AM, Great American said:

They will stop at nothing in their blood lust for power. Their Marxist state is so close now that they have been totally revealed and will now break any law to achieve their agenda.

The leftists are doing everything to completely dismiss and debunk what was shown in 2000 Mules but in my opinion I haven't seen a single credible explanation yet. One of the mules seen in the film was interviewed and he just says he was dropping off ballots for his relatives while not addressing  why he went to 10 or more drop off boxes. He won't because there is no honest explanation for doing that.

Biden's poll numbers are pathetic right now but my fear is that the same thing could happen in the upcoming midterms and the MSM will  naturally cover it up. The Democrats could once again defy all the clear signs and pull off a win.

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2022 at 3:46 AM, Great American said:

So, this is going to be a big deal for American conservatives like me. In fact, "Big Deal" is an understatement.

Republicans are poised to take the House with huge wins. We might take the Senate but that is too close to call now.

This is the first step on the road back to sanity, and the road to defeating the encroaching Marxists, a battle which is now a permanent never-ending guerrilla war.

Evil always ends up revealing itself, and so it was recently with the evil of Democrats and their CRT and their sexual grooming in schools. I think a sleeping bear has finally woken up, that bear being the apathetic conservative. The Virginia elections were a precursor.

Higher interest gives GOP edge in 2022 midterms

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-higher-interest-gives-gop-edge-in-2022-midterms

Why oh why are ReThugs  in Pennsylvania suddenly so up all up about getting all those Vote By Mail ballots sorted and counted....oh that's right they need a win.

Edited by traveler52
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, Infidel Dog said:

I was just watching Biden addressing the media on TV this morning.

Apparently the economy is wonderful. Might be a bit of an inflation problem but Trump did that and sniffy Joe has it under control. He's got a crackerjack team in the Fed working on it. Putin is driving up the price of oil, but Joe released the oil reserve. He's going to raise taxes on oil producers and take their leases away. Good thinking Joe. That'll fix em'. Cheap gas is right around the corner now. You're such a wizard, Joe.

It's the same with the Democrats in general though. BS, diversion and finger pointing is all they've got but I worry that it might be enough.

Have you been noticing lately that every time the democraps do not like someone or some group they call them racist? That is all they seem to have left to play with. Call someone a racist, and hopefully that they can shut them down, and that they will go away. Well, not with this cowboy. Calling me a racist will not scare or shut me down. 

Personally, I am fed up with the words racist and racism. Those two words have been overplayed so much that now those words mean nothing to me any more. Even the words hate crime mean nothing to me anymore. When I hear some bought off lefty liberal activist news reporter on MSM lying TV, and they say the words racist or hate crimes, I say, go @#$%self arse hole. Quit with the bullshit. Works well for me. ?

On 5/10/2022 at 3:46 AM, Great American said:

So, this is going to be a big deal for American conservatives like me. In fact, "Big Deal" is an understatement.

Republicans are poised to take the House with huge wins. We might take the Senate but that is too close to call now.

This is the first step on the road back to sanity, and the road to defeating the encroaching Marxists, a battle which is now a permanent never-ending guerrilla war.

Evil always ends up revealing itself, and so it was recently with the evil of Democrats and their CRT and their sexual grooming in schools. I think a sleeping bear has finally woken up, that bear being the apathetic conservative. The Virginia elections were a precursor.

Higher interest gives GOP edge in 2022 midterms

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-higher-interest-gives-gop-edge-in-2022-midterms

The democraps love throwing the words racist and racism around a lot these days at those whom they do not like. It's their way of trying to shut down anyone who they do not like, like conservatives. It's their last attempts in trying to save their sorry asses. ?

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Have you been noticing lately that every time the democraps do not like someone or some group they call them racist? ?

Have you been noticing that when ReThugs have no agrument left to make they turn to empty whataboutery?

On 5/10/2022 at 3:44 PM, Great American said:

That will definitely be an issue We must be ever vigilant. They know we are on to them and tracking them now though.

As old senile Joe once said: we have the greatest fraud voting machine going. ?

Just now, traveler52 said:

Have you been noticing that when ReThugs have no agrument left to make they turn to empty whataboutery?

Have you noticed how Progs always misuse terms like "whataboutery?" And when they can't misuse an existing term they just pull some invented BS term right out their butts.

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2022 at 4:00 PM, ironstone said:

What if the democraps decide to try and come up with some kind of crisis where they can cancel the midterm elections, and stay in power for a lot longer? The American people need to keep a watch out on that happening. The democraps are starting to get nervous, and try to prevent a GOP takeover. Hey, we never know, eh?  

Massive Voter Signature Fraud Scandal Upends Michigan GOP Gubernatorial Race.

https://michiganadvance.com/2022/05/24/massive-signature-fraud-scandal-upends-michigan-gop-gubernatorial-race/.

The state Bureau of Elections has recommended that five of the 10 Republican candidates hoping to oust Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer should be kicked off the ballot prior to the Aug. 2 primary due to tens of thousands of forged signatures.

In total, elections staff identified 36 individual petition circulators who submitted fraudulent petition sheets with invalid signatures in at least 10 petition drives — submitting at least 68,000 invalid signatures total. Those petition drives included those for governor, circuit judge and district judge.

Staff are working to refer incidents of apparent fraud to law enforcement for criminal investigation.

OK ReThugs, here is some Voter Fraud for ya, I mean it is ReThug Voter Fraud, but still.....

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Have you noticed how Progs always misuse terms like "whataboutery?" And when they can't misuse an existing term they just pull some invented BS term right out their butts.

I"ve noticed when ReThugs have no arument left to make, when they have nothing left to say they resort to empty Whataboutery.

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

What really sticks out is that you're always rubber and everyone else is glue.

I wonder are there any people at all who believe that both ideas are bullshit namely that Putin arranged Trump to become president in 2016 and the 2020 elections were fraudulent. After all, most people who think one of those ideas is bullshit think the other one is an unquestionable gospel of truth.