Gavin Newsom savagely mocked as ‘disgusting transphobe’ for claiming men can’t get pregnant at abortion rally

Infidel Dog

:lol:

"

Conservatives on Twitter had a field day Wednesday bashing Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., for getting his far left talking points all mixed up. At an abortion rally, he denied that men can get pregnant, which goes against current woke ideology.

On Wednesday, Newsom posted a video of himself speaking to abortion and Planned Parenthood supporters about his commitment to defend the "reproductive rights" of women and girls in California in a rebuke of the potential Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v Wade that was leaked in a court draft opinion on Monday.

Newsom’s speech consisted of the typical boilerplate pro-abortion talking points, but the caption for his video made one assertion conservatives thought the left had abandoned some time ago.

"If men could get pregnant, this wouldn’t even be a conversation," Newsom tweeted. "This decision isn’t about strengthening families - it’s about extremism. It’s about control. We will fight for the right to choose."

Conservative commentators were quick to point out that Newsom’s claim about men not being able to get pregnant is inconsistent with the current far left narrative on gender and sex, which now insists that men (trans men) can become pregnant. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gavin-newsom-mocked-disgusting-transphobe-men-cant-get-pregnant-abortion

It also shows that we don't really care about what is put out there if it is popular...At one point in time, the earth was flat and the moon was made of cheese. only we did not get canceled.  Maybe we as human beings have reached our pinnacle of evolution, and are now regressing backward. And we complain about fake news...this is acceptable fake news... 

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Devo is still forward - you can get dumber and yet wiser as you age.

Not me. I'm talking about more than that, anyways. Generational dumbness is a concern. Despite everything, we may be dumber on average than previous generations. Dumb means less knowledgeable about math, science and literature.

The perceived disparity between "races" in math for example is an illusion. It only appears when you take a racist view yourself.

That's not to say the problem doesn't exist. Yes there are a disproportionate number of black students who do not do well in math. Assuming the reason must be that math programs are racist is false dichotomy. In other words wrong, dumb. In my opinion.

There is still racism in Canada, in my opinion. And everywhere for that matter. It is a natural reaction of humans to identify with those who are similar, in their family, village or town.

What's your problem?

;)

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1.   Generational dumbness is a concern. Despite everything, we may be dumber on average than previous generations.

2. Dumb means less knowledgeable about math, science and literature.

3. The perceived disparity between "races" in math for example is an illusion. It only appears when you take a racist view yourself.

That's not to say the problem doesn't exist. Yes there are a disproportionate number of black students who do not do well in math. Assuming the reason must be that math programs are racist is false dichotomy. In other words wrong, dumb. In my opinion.

4. There is still racism in Canada, in my opinion. And everywhere for that matter. It is a natural reaction of humans to identify with those who are similar, in their family, village or town.

What's your problem?

;)

1. Think about how constant this theme has been for decades and decades.

2. That's your definition, but ok let's see where this goes.

3.  Ok well you have zoomed into one talking point.  That's a whole topic we can debate but cancel culture can be embraced by clever people, and so can climate change denial.  I even know a flat earther.

The bigger question is how are we changing over the years?  Then, what do we think about this?

4. Agreed.  My neighbourhood is hugely diverse so I identify naturally with that.  Where I grew up Protestants fought with Catholics.  What can we make of all of this?

5. They're many but small.

54 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The bigger question is how are we changing over the years?  Then, what do we think about this?

While we bicker over abortion that nobody really needed to talk about, the economic divide increases. Social discord is being sown by media outlets almost as if on purpose.

One can only conclude, there must be good money in it.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

3.  Ok well you have zoomed into one talking point.  That's a whole topic we can debate but cancel culture can be embraced by clever people, and so can climate change denial. 

So can lock step climate crisis acceptance to the point you're following a teenage Swede and a bunch activist wackos.

Not really the point of the thread but I just couldn't let you get away with that "climate change" crap. Climate Changes. Nobody denies that. That's not where the doubt is. Wanna a talk about the big lie that actually is a lie. Climate Change denier. There ya go.

Sorry for the interruption. Continue.

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. While we bicker over abortion that nobody really needed to talk about,
2. the economic divide increases.
3. Social discord is being sown by media outlets almost as if on purpose... One can only conclude, there must be good money in it.

1. Who is "we".  
2. Yes.  This.
3. Because controversy sells.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:11 PM, Infidel Dog said:

:lol:

"

Conservatives on Twitter had a field day Wednesday bashing Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., for getting his far left talking points all mixed up. At an abortion rally, he denied that men can get pregnant, which goes against current woke ideology.

On Wednesday, Newsom posted a video of himself speaking to abortion and Planned Parenthood supporters about his commitment to defend the "reproductive rights" of women and girls in California in a rebuke of the potential Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v Wade that was leaked in a court draft opinion on Monday.

Newsom’s speech consisted of the typical boilerplate pro-abortion talking points, but the caption for his video made one assertion conservatives thought the left had abandoned some time ago.

"If men could get pregnant, this wouldn’t even be a conversation," Newsom tweeted. "This decision isn’t about strengthening families - it’s about extremism. It’s about control. We will fight for the right to choose."

Conservative commentators were quick to point out that Newsom’s claim about men not being able to get pregnant is inconsistent with the current far left narrative on gender and sex, which now insists that men (trans men) can become pregnant. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gavin-newsom-mocked-disgusting-transphobe-men-cant-get-pregnant-abortion

I love it when the extreme Lefts eats their own.

Democrats and Leftists and Liberals embrace such extremism and such insane ideas that it was only a matter of time before they clashed. So called Feminists are already angry about tranny freaks in girls sports. A female judge cannot even define the word woman. So much for "I am woman hear me roar."

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge