Risk of World War

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Those two countries are very prepared for conflict with Russia, and even have underground bunkers with hockey rinks built through the decades, It's military is light years ahead of ours. 

32 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Or it could have been an accident, it is very hard to land ordinance from a plane at a low level due to air defenses in the area, doing excess of 400 km an hour anything is possible. 

And if you could prove that it would be a war crime against Ukraine, as Ukraine signed on to the Geneva convention, and Russia has not. That's the rub proving anything in a war zone is extremely difficult. 

Allegedly, these were the missiles used

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-22

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Tell the Ukrainians to quit storing arms and military in malls...

Maybe tell NATO to quit sending the Ukrainians enough arms to keep the battle going but never win?

Hell do both.

So if arms are stored there, where were all the secondary explosions from those munitions going off after the mall was hit? 

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

So if arms are stored there, where were all the secondary explosions from those munitions going off after the mall was hit? 

Did you see this strike? Standing there watching were you.

Look mate...if you're so thirsty for a war, go to Ukraine and engage your enemy. 

Personally...I'd like to avoid a world war. Especially when I know that Ukraine has continuously aggravated an already shitty situation. 

9 hours ago, Army Guy said:

We have seen entire towns/villages and cities leveled, reduced to rubble, and now we are doubting a shopping mall has been hit. Yugoslavia had all the different factions trying to make headlines by shelling their own people and blaming someone else. However today we have equipment that can tell you in seconds where a shell comes from and its trajectory in seconds. hence why counter-battery fire is a real thing.

What message would that give Russia, NATO is going to sit on its ass and wait, why stop at the regions that Russia wants, and why not eliminate Ukraine altogether. 

Because Russia apparently has no interest in eliminating Ukraine all together.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Did you see this strike? Standing there watching were you.

Look mate...if you're so thirsty for a war, go to Ukraine and engage your enemy. 

Personally...I'd like to avoid a world war. Especially when I know that Ukraine has continuously aggravated an already shitty situation. 

I'll ask the same question. Why no secondary explosions in all those malls, museums, theatres and schools the Russians have hit. If they were arms depots, there would have been munitions popping right, left and centre. First responders wouldn't be able to get near them for some time.

Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia is bombing Ukrainian cities. Not the other way around. You accuse me of being a war monger as you sit there and justify both.

Edited by Aristides

I'll ask the same question. Why no secondary explosions in all those malls, museums, theatres and schools the Russians have hit. If they were arms depots, there would have been munitions popping right, left and centre. First responders wouldn't be able to get near them for some time.

Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia is bombing Ukrainian cities. Not the other way around. You accuse me of being a war monger as you sit there and justify both.

Educate yourself a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjTWVaRx6jMN5ZYgbqe2_w

The want an emasculated puppet state at best.

As opposed to the dictatorship it is now?

Russian doesn't want Ukraine...they want the Donbas referendum honoured. I think they'd sort of like the Ukrainian Nazis to stop shelling the Donbas region as well.

33 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Russian doesn't want Ukraine...they want the Donbas referendum honoured. I think they'd sort of like the Ukrainian Nazis to stop shelling the Donbas region as well.

Ukrainians have a right to their country and to defend themselves. It is Ukrainians fighting in Ukraine. The Donbas referendum was a joke and you know it. 

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ukraine has had five different presidents since Putin came to power. You have your dictatorships confused.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ukrainians have a right to their country and to defend themselves. It is Ukrainians fighting in Ukraine. The Donbas referendum was a joke and you know it. 

No...I don't know that. I know that the same referendum was help in Crimea and accepted. I know that instead of accepting the independence of Donbas as well, the Neo-Nazi Ukrainian battalion attacked the civilians of Donbas. That's what I know.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Announced on Facebook FFS. What am I not surprised. Where is this Facebook post, I can't find it and none of your sources provides a link.

OK here's another...

https://www.rt.com/news/557500-ukraine-bans-opposition-platform-for-life-party/

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh wow, RT quoting Facebook with no link. I looked at a half dozen of these sites and they all reference Facebook with no link. It's like they are just reading each other and parroting what they read. Wouldn't surprise me if RT was the origin.

Edited by Aristides

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Because Russia apparently has no interest in eliminating Ukraine all together.

How do you explain the assaults on territories outside of their proclaimed areas of interest? I think one of their main objectives was to capture the capital and have a regime change. Or so rumors have it. 

I don't think Russia planned stalling this early in the campaign, had things gone to plan to capture the entire country was or could have been in the cards. It is still too early to say what Russia will do. What we have not seen yet is Russia's primary troops and equipment so who knows...

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Is this the agreement you are referring to, or is there another?

2014 Donbas status referendums - Wikipedia

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

How do you explain the assaults on territories outside of their proclaimed areas of interest? I think one of their main objectives was to capture the capital and have a regime change. Or so rumors have it. 

I don't think Russia planned stalling this early in the campaign, had things gone to plan to capture the entire country was or could have been in the cards. It is still too early to say what Russia will do. What we have not seen yet is Russia's primary troops and equipment so who knows...

What do you consider Russia's primary troops? Just asking.

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

Oh wow, RT quoting Facebook with no link. I looked at a half dozen of these sites and they all reference Facebook with no link. It's like they are just reading each other and parroting what they read. Wouldn't surprise me if RT was the origin.

Lol...what a tweenkie. 

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/is-zelensky-s-party-crackdown-his-first-mistake-

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/zelenskyy-suspends-ukrainian-opposition-parties-with-ties-to-russia-warns-of-harsh-response-if-they-don-t-comply-with-ban/ar-AAViisW

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/03/21/zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine-in-b

https://www.axios.com/2022/03/20/ukraine-ban-political-parties-russian-ties

Get it warmonger? You're backing a fucking dictator who cozies up to neo-nazis.

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

If he wanted to take the whole nation wouldn't he have used his primary troops first?

He doesnt want to conquer Ukraine.