Risk of World War

On 6/26/2022 at 2:02 PM, Nationalist said:

I think the concept of "free trade" is nonsense. Nothing is free. 

You finally just figuring that out?  Better late than never I guess.  2 or 3 decades ago you'd be regarded as a commie for being such a doubter.

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"super-rogue"...LOL...what nonsense.

I guess the nuclear-arms must impart a sense of validity and respect that sweeps away the roguish qualities assigned to more run-of-the-mill rogues.  Is it any wonder the latter want to join the club? Stands to reason given no country armed with nukes has ever been invaded.

Dude...you're making wild and unsupportable accusations.

If Russia is a warmonger nation...shall we tippy-toe through recent American warmongering? Or is that justifiable to you?

Again, I'm struck by how only a few short years ago you'd have been called a terrorist sympathizing commie rat bastard for associating America with warmongering in the same sentence the way you just did. Please don't tippy-toe, put on the shit-kickers and have at it - personally I'm fascinated by the contorted positions right-wing conservatives have to take to defend Putin.  A right wing perspective on the evils of American warmongering would be refreshing.

Again, I was pointing out years and years ago around here (go dig thru the archives yourself if you don't believe me) that nothing good would ever come from having the Shiniest Beacon for Democracy and Liberty in the known galaxy propping up dictators and warlords around the planet in the quest to prevent communism and tyranny.

No only do you git's what you pays fer but you git's to eat it too.

Edited by eyeball

36 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I guess the nuclear-arms must impart a sense of validity and respect that sweeps away the roguish qualities assigned to more run-of-the-mill rogues.  Is it any wonder the latter want to join the club? Stands to reason given no country armed with nukes has ever been invaded.

So...the USA is rogue?

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Again, I'm struck by how only a few short years ago you'd have been called a terrorist sympathizing commie rat bastard for associating America with warmongering in the same sentence the way you just did. Please don't tippy-toe, put on the shit-kickers and have at it - personally I'm fascinated by the contorted positions right-wing conservatives have to take to defend Putin.  A right wing perspective on the evils of American warmongering would be refreshing.

Again, I was pointing out years and years ago around here (go dig thru the archives yourself if you don't believe me) that nothing good would ever come from having the Shiniest Beacon for Democracy and Liberty in the known galaxy propping up dictators and warlords around the planet in the quest to prevent communism and tyranny.

No only do you git's what you pays fer but you git's to eat it too.

Sigh...find where I've "defended" Putin. You Libbies. So quick to try to warp the truth.

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Has been for decades, warmongering, as you said yourself.

Or will you be tip-toeing away from that now?  I can shit kick you too if that helps.

Nope. The truth is what it is. I'm glad you like my terminology though.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...you're making wild and unsupportable accusations.

If Russia is a warmonger nation...shall we tippy-toe through recent American warmongering? Or is that justifiable to you?

The Russians just hit a mall with rockets today. They have been  intentionally bombing civilian targets for months.  

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sigh...find where I've "defended" Putin. You Libbies. So quick to try to warp the truth.

Did anyone ever see the day coming when conservatives and especially America's would be the one's shirking from the Russian Bear?  Trillions were spent to monger wars around the world to defend the west from the east.

And now they're in the White House.  

Edited by eyeball

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

The Russians just hit a mall with rockets today. They have been  intentionally bombing civilian targets for months.  

That’s another Azov Battalion job, probably came down from that insane dictator they’ve got...

Look, Ukraine is totally Fubar.  Totally.  When Russia first attacked them, it was the  American overlords that had their own Biolabs blown up to hide the evidence, and then warn that Russia might use biological weapons.

Then if some engineered biological viruses, etc, from the destroyed labs still hit the population, they could blame Russia for American engineered disease.  It’s disgusting, really.

America was evil under Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump.  It’s a monster that needs to be put down.  The CIA has been evil since the 50’s.  The wars they’ve caused, instigated and controlled, it’s almost as sick as bringing Nazis over after WW II because they had some interesting ideas about war tech and propaganda. 

What, I’m crazy, or as I like to call it, cray-cray?  Give it 3 months and let’s see what develops in the world.  If it doesn’t happen then I’ll buy a straight jacket.

That is all.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aristides said:

Tell the Ukrainians to quit storing arms and military in malls...

Maybe tell NATO to quit sending the Ukrainians enough arms to keep the battle going but never win?

Hell do both.

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

Did anyone ever see the day coming when conservatives and especially America's would be the one's shirking from the Russian Bear?  Trillions were spent to monger wars around the world to defend the west from the east.

And now they're in the White House.  

So you can't find anywhere where I've "defended" Putin.

Apology accepted.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sharkman said:

That’s another Azov Battalion job, probably came down from that insane dictator they’ve got...

Look, Ukraine is totally Fubar.  Totally.  When Russia first attacked them, it was the  American overlords that had their own Biolabs blown up to hide the evidence, and then warn that Russia might use biological weapons.

Then if some engineered biological viruses, etc, from the destroyed labs still hit the population, they could blame Russia for American engineered disease.  It’s disgusting, really.

America was evil under Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump.  It’s a monster that needs to be put down.  The CIA has been evil since the 50’s.  The wars they’ve caused, instigated and controlled, it’s almost as sick as bringing Nazis over after WW II because they had some interesting ideas about war tech and propaganda. 

What, I’m crazy, or as I like to call it, cray-cray?  Give it 3 months and let’s see what develops in the world.  If it doesn’t happen then I’ll buy a straight jacket.

That is all.

Nice try. Looks like they were air launched from Russian aircraft operating around Kursk. Russia is even admitting it but claiming the fire came from a nearby weapons depot they targeted.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Maybe tell NATO to quit sending the Ukrainians enough arms to keep the battle going but never win?

Hell do both.

Ya, they store weapons in malls containing thousands of people. You Putin ass kissers are pathetic. Putin can do anything and you will make it Biden's fault. Talk about indoctrinated.

Edited by Aristides

25 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Nice try. Looks like they were air launched from Russian aircraft operating around Kursk. Russia is even admitting it but claiming the fire came from a nearby weapons depot they targeted.

Okay, I could be wrong on the Azov battalion.  But let’s be clear, the first casualty in a war is the truth.

People are so trusting of everything they read on the internet.  Why?  Because their phone says it’s true.  

Edit:  And you are naive to think a regime wouldn’t either store weapons or house military personnel in a hospital, church/religious buildings or malls.  They do it because the Western media is so easy to fool.  
So are Westerners.

Edited by sharkman

It well also could be that military equipment is being stored near malls and hospitals, etc, and said mall is wired to blow.  If the military yard gets hit, oops the mall is detonated to make it look like it was hit.

The Ukrainian Nazis, and various terrorists are that sick.  So are the Americans, it turns out.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, they store weapons in malls containing thousands of people. You Putin ass kissers are pathetic. Putin can do anything and you will make it Biden's fault. Talk about indoctrinated.

No...its all about insane wars that handcuff the entire globe unnecessarily.

You dumb fucks set the table for this disaster...now man-up and accept it.

On 6/26/2022 at 10:49 AM, sharkman said:

Here’s a link in addition to my above post:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/russia-lithuania-kaliningrad-ukraine/2022/06/20/id/1075176/

“Russia may resort to tough measures should the situation in the Kaliningrad region aggravate to critical due to the blockade — in terms of food, energy supplies, in social terms,” the senator told Lenta.ru. “If Lithuania continues acting the way it is acting now, causing a very difficult situation to develop in the region, Russia may take very tough actions.”

Kaliningrad still has access through the sea. it is not cut off, Russia now has to get more creative in supplying it. Just as NATO/ Ukraine needs to get creative and find a way to get Ukraine's grain to market. 

Lithuania is a NATO country, Which already has told Russia that NATO will defend every centimeter of the alliance. Meaning WWIII. Russia is flexing its muscles right now. But it is not crazy enough to attack. It is one thing to attack Ukraine, but NATO has modern equipment at its disposal, with militaries that know how to use it. Russia has not shown its military forces are up to the job.

Unless this has been all part of the plan all along to embolden NATO by the poor performance of its ground forces in Ukraine. Thus moving experienced troops and modern equipment to where they could be needed or more effective and Ukraine was a distraction for a much bigger operation. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Kaliningrad still has access through the sea. it is not cut off, Russia now has to get more creative in supplying it. Just as NATO/ Ukraine needs to get creative and find a way to get Ukraine's grain to market. 

Lithuania is a NATO country, Which already has told Russia that NATO will defend every centimeter of the alliance. Meaning WWIII. Russia is flexing its muscles right now. But it is not crazy enough to attack. It is one thing to attack Ukraine, but NATO has modern equipment at its disposal, with militaries that know how to use it. Russia has not shown its military forces are up to the job.

Unless this has been all part of the plan all along to embolden NATO by the poor performance of its ground forces in Ukraine. Thus moving experienced troops and modern equipment to where they could be needed or more effective and Ukraine was a distraction for a much bigger operation. 

That’s an interesting analysis, I never thought big picture there.  Lots going on these days.

Hell do both.

We have seen entire towns/villages and cities leveled, reduced to rubble, and now we are doubting a shopping mall has been hit. Yugoslavia had all the different factions trying to make headlines by shelling their own people and blaming someone else. However today we have equipment that can tell you in seconds where a shell comes from and its trajectory in seconds. hence why counter-battery fire is a real thing.

What message would that give Russia, NATO is going to sit on its ass and wait, why stop at the regions that Russia wants, and why not eliminate Ukraine altogether. 

7 hours ago, sharkman said:

Okay, I could be wrong on the Azov battalion.  But let’s be clear, the first casualty in a war is the truth.

People are so trusting of everything they read on the internet.  Why?  Because their phone says it’s true.  

Edit:  And you are naive to think a regime wouldn’t either store weapons or house military personnel in a hospital, church/religious buildings or malls.  They do it because the Western media is so easy to fool.  
So are Westerners.

Or it could have been an accident, it is very hard to land ordinance from a plane at a low level due to air defenses in the area, doing excess of 400 km an hour anything is possible. 

And if you could prove that it would be a war crime against Ukraine, as Ukraine signed on to the Geneva convention, and Russia has not. That's the rub proving anything in a war zone is extremely difficult.