Jump to content

US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade


Recommended Posts

Just now, Oksanna said:

Oh sure, you aren't totally stupid, it's just that the entire world is out to get you huh?

The WHO are perverts. Murdering babies is sick. 

I honestly can't believe this is up for debate...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Fingernail clippings??? Mable...you got issues.

People...so the unborn babies are not people? 

Gee...racist and murderous. 

Rattle Rattle Rattle...

Well, as I keep telling dummies, if abortion is murder, then every time you jerked off on a Friday night in high school you were committing a holocaust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

I'm not stupid enough for you? Do you really think one shot of heroin means instant death? Lol, you are SUCH a stooge? You are so easy to manipulate.

You're an advocate for illegalities.

Rattle Rattle Rattle...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, West said:

The WHO are perverts. Murdering babies is sick. 

I honestly can't believe this is up for debate...

Perverts? They aren't sponsored by the church. What are you talking about? And even if they were, that doesn't mean you suddenly get to pretend what they said was wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, West said:

The WHO are perverts. Murdering babies is sick. 

I honestly can't believe this is up for debate...

Is this why you are wrong about everything? When someone didn't want you to know something, they just told you that the person bringing you the news was haunted or something, and you thought that by saying that, it meant whatever stupid stuff your master was telling you HAD to be true?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Oksanna said:

Is this why you are wrong about everything? When someone didn't want you to know something, they just told you that the person bringing you the news was haunted or something, and you thought that by saying that, it meant whatever stupid stuff your master was telling you HAD to be true?

Your conscience is seared. You believe murdering babies isn't bad because they are "just a clump".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Well, as I keep telling dummies, if abortion is murder, then every time you jerked off on a Friday night in high school you were committing a holocaust.

Lol...Alistair Crowley once used the same logic to freak out a bunch of twits.

IMO...abortion is murder after the 3rd month. It is also heavily used by black Americans more that any other group in America. A lot of the reason for that is the Planned Parenthood has packed black neighborhoods with abortion clinics. 

Wow...racist against caucasians...racist against black folks...

Do you like anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...Alistair Crowley once used the same logic to freak out a bunch of twits.

IMO...abortion is murder after the 3rd month. It is also heavily used by black Americans more that any other group in America. A lot of the reason for that is the Planned Parenthood has packed black neighborhoods with abortion clinics. 

Wow...racist against caucasians...racist against black folks...

Do you like anyone?

Yeah, but you're stupid. So your opinion is meaningless, and you may not even be a woman, so you should absolutely shut up.

And yes, banning abortion absolutely is a tool that helps oppress socioeconomically depressed populations. Rich white people will still get their abortions because that keeps them upwardly mobile and they were all lying about caring anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Yeah, but you're stupid. So your opinion is meaningless, and you may not even be a woman, so you should absolutely shut up.

And yes, banning abortion absolutely is a tool that helps oppress socioeconomically depressed populations. Rich white people will still get their abortions because that keeps them upwardly mobile and they were all lying about caring anyway.

Seems to me abortion is population control for people of color. Convince them the only way is to kill their baby. 

At one point my conscience was seared by leftists too. I'm so glad I woke up to the perversion of the left. I invite you to do the same 

Edited by West
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Yeah, but you're stupid. So your opinion is meaningless, and you may not even be a woman, so you should absolutely shut up.

And yes, banning abortion absolutely is a tool that helps oppress socioeconomically depressed populations. Rich white people will still get their abortions because that keeps them upwardly mobile and they were all lying about caring anyway.

Where the hell do you get these asinine ideas from? You apparently figure men don't love their babies?

Hates...men...babies...caucasians...black Americans...

Hey...you could work for Planned Parenthood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

It'll kill women eh. 

Yes it will. Botched abortions killed many women before they became legal.

 

Prior to Roe vs. Wade in the United States, more than 5,000 women per year were killed because of botched abortions.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, West said:

Seems to me abortion is population control for people of color. Convince them the only way is to kill their baby. 

At one point my conscience was seared by leftists too. I'm so glad I woke up to the perversion of the left. I invite you to do the same 

Seems to me that the unfocused bizarre reasons too many people in society have for being against abortion are the best argument there is for leaving the issue entirely up to a woman and her doctor.    

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

Seems to me abortion is population control for people of color. Convince them the only way is to kill their baby. 

At one point my conscience was seared by leftists too. I'm so glad I woke up to the perversion of the left. I invite you to do the same 

 

So the birthrate of Caucasian Americans is below replacement levels but they are intent on increasing the birthrate of minorities. Brilliant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Seems to me that the unfocused bizarre reasons too many people in society have for being against abortion are the best argument there is for leaving the issue entirely up to a woman and her doctor.    

Abortion kills babies. That should weigh heavily in the debate. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

It should still pale in comparison to how social conservatives make everything worse.

Worse...how?

Social conservatives want abortion to be a state issue. And it looks like the SCOTUS agrees.

Social conservatives want the southern borader closed and an end to this "refugee" BS. And it looks like the vast majority of Americans agree.

On the other hand...Tweenkies want to defund the police. No rational person agrees. 

Tweenkies claim to want "equity" yet it appears very few even know what that means.

So...worse...how?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a question. 

If the battle cry for pro-abortion types is "My body My choice" then why are these the same people who advocated for mandated vaccines? 

This is obvious hypocrisy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Worse...how?

Social conservatives want abortion to be a state issue. And it looks like the SCOTUS agrees.

On the other hand and to be fair let's listen to the side of the argument Eyeball seems to prefer.

So rational...MiJNJ0E.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

On the other hand and to be fair let's listen to the side of the argument Eyeball seems to prefer.

So rational...MiJNJ0E.gif

Indeed. So...question to Tweekies...

Is THIS your idea of rational ideologies? Burn aborted babies for energy?

No kidding Libbies...you have some really sick ideas. I only hope these...examples of human refuse...have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, West said:

Seems to me abortion is population control for people of color. Convince them the only way is to kill their baby. 

At one point my conscience was seared by leftists too. I'm so glad I woke up to the perversion of the left. I invite you to do the same 

Yes, but again, you are just random super gullible victim of right wing propaganda. You aren't a doctor, you aren't a sociologist, you have never even learned any history. This is just a desperate straw you are grasping at and it's meaningless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,350
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    TomT
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Tony Hladun went up a rank
      Explorer
    • TomT earned a badge
      First Post
    • Contrarian went up a rank
      Veteran
    • ptif219 earned a badge
      First Post
    • waterman32 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...