US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

17 minutes ago, CRABGRABBER said:

Guns don't have rights. People, including women, have the right to own guns. They just don't have the right to murder babies.

They have the right to own guns only because men gave it to them.

In the 19th century, women didn't even have control of their own assets. They couldn't even get credit cards without their husband's signature until the 1970's. 

PS. How old are you?

Edited by Aristides

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

They have the right to own guns only because men gave it to them.

In the 19th century, women didn't even have control of their own assets. They couldn't even get credit cards without their husband's signature until the 1970's. 

PS. How old are you?

Why are you telling a woman what to do with her body? If she wants to carry a firearm, she should be allowed to

1 minute ago, West said:

Why are you telling a woman what to do with her body? If she wants to carry a firearm, she should be allowed to

A woman should also be able to decline a vaccine, right?  “My body, my choice”

Some women just need a primer about a baby inside of them being not their body, but someone else’s...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Some women just need a primer about a baby inside of them being not their body, but someone else’s...

No one was forced to take a vaccine. No one could go to jail because they refused to take a vaccine. That's the second most ignorant thing I've seen.

27 minutes ago, sharkman said:

If she wants to carry cocaine and a AK47 on her, that's her choice to do so  

Just to clarify things babies are wiggly stinky crying things you can pick up in your arms. You will be punished if you kill, harm or fail to provide one with the necessities of life.

Some people not only don't know that but proudly express their ignorance over and over, louder and louder.

On Internet forums, not in front of their wife or daughter. And would be first to offer a ride to the clinic if their girlfriend or mistress got pregnant.

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

How did they become foster children in the first place? 

All kinds of reasons. Why? Have you never seen The Blind Side?

Michael Oher's father was gone down the road. His mother was a druggy. A kindly lady found him sleeping in her son's school, living out of trash cans. She fostered then adopted him. True story. There's lots like that.

Car accidents, Deadly disease takes the mom and no family wants to help, economic insolvency, murder suicide, taken by welfare. Lots of reasons kids become wards of the state.

I don't understand. What's your point?

Edited by Infidel Dog

Did you know Steve Jobs, John Lennon, Michael Oher, Marilyn Monroe, Jamie Foxx, Ingrid Bergman, Eric Clapton, Malcolm X, Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandella, Babe Ruth, Nancy Reagan, Edgar Allen Poe, Louis Armstrong, Richard Burton, Colin Kaepernick, Newt Gingrich, Eleanor Roosevelt, Leo Tolstoy, George Washington Carver and many, many others that made their mark in the world were all adopted.

Again, what's your point? That the world would be better off if they'd all been sliced and diced and sold for body parts out of planned parenthood, or something?

• Like 3

Some people have a very romanticized view of the justice system. Even though in theory it is supposed to be politically neutral one must be very naive to believe it realy is. 

Actually, if you are a very ideologically driven person you try to enter politics but if you lack the charisma what it takes to become a successful politician then the justice system is another choice where you can advance your agenda. 

• Like 1

The subject of guns has been brought up in this discussion so according to this link there are about 38,000 gun related deaths annually in the US. And there are many calling for much tougher laws against gun owners or possibly outright confiscation at the end of the day. Any mass shooting get's maximum news coverage, especially if the shooter happens to be white. Curiously, places like Chicago rarely get mentioned. I suppose it's because the shooters there are overwhelmingly not white but that's another story.

38,000 deaths from guns.

Abortions average over 900,000. Prior to Roe v Wade being overturned, not a peep from the MSM about these huge numbers. In fact, the MSM would be thrilled if those numbers had been even higher, the more the better.

Shocked on deaths from guns vs. abortion | News | idahocountyfreepress.com