US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

On 5/12/2022 at 12:59 AM, Infidel Dog said:

2 days after the pee stick turns blue would be my guess.

He gave her 2 days to make up her mind.

And you want to give her 20 weeks. 

Many in Europe give them 12.  On Prince Edward Island they don't want you killing babies after 12 weeks either. Texas gives them 6. Florida gives them 15.

Different strokes, I guess but depending on which state you were in you might all be content with Alito's bill. He just wants to let the states decide.

Not sure what you're unhappy with. Is it that you want everybody to think like you and give them a full 20 weeks to get the abortion done?

Why not just do away with all rights and let the states decide everything then?  Through criminal laws and harsh punishment no less, as opposed to say medial standards and regulations. 

Most women seeking abortions are traumatized by it or the circumstances that caused them to get pregnant in the first place but Republican fascists are licking their chops at the thought of executing a teenage incest victim for now wanting to be infested by her rapists sperm.

And they spread totally false stories that women are so immoral and irresponsible that they would all get abortions at 9 months just for fun or “for bikini season” were it not for these conservative men to be their Saudi-style male guardians and protect these silly women from themselves. 

I’ll bet Alito will soon be ruling the public stoning of theses Jezebels is perfectly constitutional too. After all, in his leaked arguments he literally relied on the writings of a 17th century judge who burned women for witchcraft and wrote that marital rape is perfectly legal because married women cannot legally withhold sexual consent. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

It's a new born because the women decided to have it. Her decision. Did I really have to explain that?

The way you are totally stuck in the Stupid Gear is absolutely astounding. You STILL don't understand the issue.

No woman can make the "decision" to murder a child.
No man can make the "decision" to murder a child.

I don't even know why I bother addressing you. You are in full total Retard Mode, impervious to any fact or rational thought.

ap_pro_life_rally_09202021

2 minutes ago, Great American said:

The way you are totally stuck in the Stupid Gear is absolutely astounding. You STILL don't understand the issue.

No woman can make the "decision" to murder a child.
No man can make the "decision" to murder a child.

I don't even know why I bother addressing you. You are in full total Retard Mode, impervious to any fact or rational thought.

ap_pro_life_rally_09202021

Stop calling people murderers and maybe they will take you seriously.

Meanwhile, go fuck yourself.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Why not just do away with all rights and let the states decide everything then?  Through criminal laws and harsh punishment no less, as opposed to say medial standards and regulations. 

Most women seeking abortions are traumatized by it or the circumstances that caused them to get pregnant in the first place but Republican fascists are licking their chops at the thought of executing a teenage incest victim for now wanting to be infested by her rapists sperm.

And they spread totally false stories that women are so immoral and irresponsible that they would all get abortions at 9 months just for fun or “for bikini season” were it not for these conservative men to be their Saudi-style male guardians and protect these silly women from themselves. 

I’ll bet Alito will soon be ruling the public stoning of theses Jezebels is perfectly constitutional too. After all, in his leaked arguments he literally relied on the writings of a 17th century judge who burned women for witchcraft and wrote the marital rape is perfectly legal because married women cannot legal withhold sexual consent. 

The only reason Republicans hate Sharia Law is they haven't been able to implement it themselves. But they're working on it.

The pro-life movement has always been pro-women. Our priorities should reflect that.

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2019/01/08/pro-life-movement-has-always-been-pro-women-our-priorities-should-reflect

Pro-lifers know well that the movement honors women, cares for women, is led by women and was founded by women. We should be passionate about making sure that the rest of the world can see our respect for women as well. Imagine a future in which every proposal to defund Planned Parenthood is linked to increased funding for maternal health and protections for pregnant women in the workplace. Imagine how much harder it would be to caricature pro-lifers as anti-woman—and how much closer we would be to protecting all unborn children in law and welcoming them in love.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Great American said:

The pro-life movement has always been pro-women. Our priorities should reflect that.

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2019/01/08/pro-life-movement-has-always-been-pro-women-our-priorities-should-reflect

Pro-lifers know well that the movement honors women, cares for women, is led by women and was founded by women. We should be passionate about making sure that the rest of the world can see our respect for women as well. Imagine a future in which every proposal to defund Planned Parenthood is linked to increased funding for maternal health and protections for pregnant women in the workplace. Imagine how much harder it would be to caricature pro-lifers as anti-woman—and how much closer we would be to protecting all unborn children in law and welcoming them in love.

Yeah and there are Taliban women who support burkas and eagerly stone the harlots who dared to show their ankles in public. So I guess the Taliban aren’t anti-woman then either. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah and there are Taliban women who support burkas and eagerly stone the harlots who dared to show their ankles in public. So I guess the Taliban aren’t anti-woman then either. 

Youre an idiot.

What the hell does respecting the Right to Life have to do with the Taliban you half wit.

2 minutes ago, Great American said:

Youre an idiot.

What the hell does respecting the Right to Life have to do with the Taliban you half wit.

Your hatred of women. We all know that Republicans of all people don’t give a shit about life.  US has some of the worst infant mortality rates and the worst rates of women dying during childbirth and lack of access to healthcare and medically necessary abortions is one major reason and Republicans couldn’t give a shit. They don’t even want to allow abortions in cases where the mothers life is at risk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Samuel_Armas_Aug19_1999.jpg

Hand of Hope is a 1999 medical photograph taken by Michael Clancy during open fetal surgery, showing the hand of the fetus extending from the incision in the mother's uterus and seeming to grasp a surgeon's finger. Clancy was documenting a procedure being developed at Vanderbilt University to treat spina bifida. The photograph was taken on 19 August and the baby (Samuel Alexander Armas) was safely delivered on 2 December.

The photograph was taken during a medical procedure to fix the spina bifida lesion of a 21-week-old fetus. The operation was performed by a surgical team at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. The team, Dr. Joseph Bruner and Dr. Noel Tulipan, had been developing a technique for correcting certain fetal problems in mid-pregnancy. Their procedure involved temporarily opening the uterus, draining the amniotic fluid, partially extracting and performing surgery on the tiny fetus, and then restoring the fetus to the uterus back inside the mother.

Dear @Aristidesand @Goddess , if you can say with a straight face that this child in the womb is something that you have the right to kill and dispose of, then you are truly reprobate evil people. I would even call you women.

13 hours ago, Faramir said:

GA they will just keep plugging their BS stats and stories.  I suspect 90% of what Beaver says is pure fiction.

Agreed.

Baby with congenital diaphragmatic hernia recovering after parents refuse abortion
https://www.liveaction.org/news/congenital-diaphragmatic-hernia-abortion/

GettyImages-182717288-20-week-ultrasound

In December 2021, during a sonogram at 24 weeks, a couple in Mumbai, India, learned their preborn baby boy named Shivansh Singh had a congenital diaphragmatic hernia, and his abdominal organs had entered his chest cavity through a hole in his diaphragm. Doctors recommended abortion, but his parents refused.

According to the Hindustan Times, doctors determined that Singh had a congenital diaphragmatic hernia, also known as CDH, a rare condition in which the diaphragm, the muscle that separates the chest from the abdomen, fails to close during prenatal development. This opening allows organs in the abdomen to migrate into the chest, impacting the growth of the lungs.

“Considering the fetal complications and need for advanced obstetric and neonatal care, we were advised abortion or immediate transfer to a tertiary care medical facility. From that very moment, we were certain that abortion wasn’t an option,” said the child’s father, Krishna Singh.

Following the baby’s birth via C-section at 38 weeks gestation, a team of pediatric surgeons, neonatologists, gynecologists, and anesthetists immediately went to work. Singh was put on gentle ventilation due to his underdeveloped lungs and within 24 hours was in corrective surgery. The team of doctors was tasked with realigning the fragile internal organs while restructuring the diaphragm as a permanent clinical solution.

The baby boy is now recovering and doing well. Last week, the 44-day-old baby was declared free of health complications and doctors said he can lead a normal life. Throughout the entire ordeal, his parents stayed positive.

“We never lost hope, even when we were informed about the condition of our child the first time,” said Singh.

Singh is not the only baby with a congenital diaphragmatic hernia who has defied the odds and gone on to live a healthy, thriving life. Last year, a baby was born with CDH in South Africa. After baby Ignus underwent surgery and treatment, he recovered and appeared to be thriving. Doctors said the case was a reminder that they can “achieve good outcomes even for highly compromised babies.”

According to the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, it is estimated that 15.6 million abortions take place in India every year, where it is legal through 24 weeks of pregnancy and up to birth with special permission for a fetal anomaly. According to the Independent, a 36-year-old woman in India was recently allowed to undergo a full-term abortion simply because her baby had a prenatal diagnosis of spina bifida, a condition that can be aided with surgery either before or after birth. In January 2021, a couple from Chandigarh was granted permission to abort their 25-week-old baby due to a congenital defect.

Singh’s successful surgery is a reminder that a disability is not a death sentence. Parents need access to resources and support so that they feel confident and free to choose life for their babies.

19 hours ago, Faramir said:

GA they will just keep plugging their BS stats and stories.  I suspect 90% of what Beaver says is pure fiction.

By “Suspect” you mean “wish” but either way you’re admitting that you don’t know what the facts really are. 

I know this is not really useful to say given that the new alt-right is an emotion-based belief system rather than a fact-based system but nonetheless everything I’ve said is true. 

It's a Baby, Not a Dollar Sign

This week, Treasury Secretary Yellen claimed that a reduction in abortions would be "very damaging" to the US economy. To the Left, it's only about the abortion - never about the life that is lost. Have we reduced the value of a human life to a few dollars? Now, Mark highlights Senator Tim Scott's perfect one sentence takedown of Yellen's preposterous analogy. You won't want to miss it.

Risking the wrath  of moderators, I will copy and post one of my posts from another thread.

To the self the appointed Great American.

You don't care if they grow up in poverty, undernourished and without adequate medical care, in danger or  under threat because of an abusive relationship, drugs  etc. Your interest in them ends when they are born, your work is done and you can bask in your self appointed holiness. 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

Risking the wrath  of moderators, I will copy and post one of my posts from another thread.

To the self the appointed Great American.

You don't care if they grow up in poverty, undernourished and without adequate medical care, in danger or  under threat because of an abusive relationship, drugs  etc. Your interest in them ends when they are born, your work is done and you can bask in your self appointed holiness. 

You are just a plain liar. A liar. Period.

Who the hell do you think you are pretending to know what I care about. You don't even know me.

You are a baby-killer. Period. Don't pretend for a minute that you can talk about "caring" to me.

You have totally ignored all my posts of women and young women who share my POV. 
You have totally ignored all my posts of human beings in the womb that you want to kill.
You have totally ignored all my posts about Human Rights.

You willingly stay ignorant and ignore any fact presented to you. And then you have the nerve to accuse me of not caring? 

You are a lowlife degenerate. Period. 

Edited by Great American
typos

6 hours ago, Great American said:

Who the hell do you think you are pretending to know what I care about. You don't even know me.

You are a baby-killer. Period. Don't pretend for a minute that you can talk about "caring" to me.

You have totally ignored all my posts of women and young women who share my POV. 
You have totally ignored all my posts of human being in the womb that you want to kill.
You have totally ignored all my posts about Human Right.

You willingly stay ignorant and ignore any fact presented to you. And then you have the nerve to accuse me of not caring? 

In your world, a foetus has more rights than an actual child.

On 5/15/2022 at 5:50 AM, Great American said:

You have totally ignored all my posts of human beings in the womb that you want to kill.
You have totally ignored all my posts about Human Rights.

And you are ignoring the idea that some of these states want to go way further than banning the abortion of a somewhat viable fetus. 

Like declaring life begins at fertilization or banning abortion for Rape and Incest.

IVF may be banned because it involves "killing embryos". 

Women may not be able to abort an unviable fetus because of catastrophic deformities, either.   

There's a dogmatic and impractical element to both sides of this debate. Most people land in the middle that Abortions should be available for unwanted pregnancies early but shouldn't be used to kill a viable fetus. But both sides of the issue only come at it from the extremes. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1