US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I think people like this silly Oksanna person, are simply people in a permanent state of panic. So much so that a period of calm, causes serious anxiety in them.

Roe V Wade has never been constitutionally sound. It never belonged at the federal level. Over turning it doesn't mean abortion becomes illegal everywhere. It simply returnes the decision to the states.

What I wanna know is who leaked this to politico? I'm betting it was that outgoing libbie judge and that this will all get swept under the rug.

Seems to be backfiring as we can now see libbies are all about coercion and manipulation, void of any sort of conscience. True psychopaths

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Maybe this Nationalist person should check out the trigger laws that have already been passed in many states. Or maybe he is just all sweaty about h the leak because he just doesn’t want to address them.

Or more than likely he is able to read and understand English.

21 hours ago, Oksanna said:

Literally all of it. There wasn't an ounce of science in it.

Now, I didn't come up with this myself, but, even this doesn't look like a human to me does it to you?

fetus.jpg

I believe he was talking about how remarkable an ultrasound can appear and sound.

What you have above is what? About a 5 week foetus?

The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) says that women should get at least one sonogram in the second trimester, between weeks 18 and 22 of pregnancy.

A foetus can be viable at 20 weeks. Meaning it can exist outside the womb. Meaning it's a baby by any reasonable definition. (In New York they celebrated a law allowing them to kill such a child by bathing their government buildings in pink lights.)

Here's a better graphic of what Shady was actually talking about:

fetal-development.jpg

You're welcome. Do better.

Edited by Infidel Dog

On 5/3/2022 at 12:41 AM, West said:

Good day for the rights of the unborn today and states rights. Roe Vs. Wade has been struck down making it up to the states to pass their own individual bills. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-overturn-roe-draft-leaked-draft-opinion-report

On another note, seems a leftist activist is trying to stir up violence by leaking this 

You are totally correct.

By the way, this is my first post here. I did not see an "Introductions" section, so here I am ? . I live in Kentucky. 

We have been fighting for this for decades. The issue has never been correctly framed. The Left says its about women's rights. There is no such thing as women's rights! There are RIGHTS that each American citizen has, and this issue has always been about the Right to Live, or stated differently, the right to not e killed by someone else. Its not about religion or tradition, its about Human Rights.

13 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

What you have above is what? About a 5 week foetus?

I would caution about using those terms. 

A octogenarian, septuagenarian, adult, teenager, child, toddler, baby, infant, fetus, zygote . . . . they all have one thing in common: They are all a Human Being, and they all have the same rights. That is the issue, and that is something that the Left cannot grasp. Their individual attributes are not at issue. 

On 5/7/2022 at 12:12 AM, sharkman said:

Just to be clear, Scotus hasn’t done anything yet.  

And on the above picture, maybe YOU don’t look human enough.  Should all the non human looking people be subject to having their lives ended based on something as non scientific as looks?

Perhaps you should re-think that one.

Correct, but it will, and when it does, the issue will once again become a state issue, as it should be. Thank God the Great State of Kentucky where I live has already shut down all abortion death camps.

6 hours ago, Great American said:

A octogenarian, septuagenarian, adult, teenager, child, toddler, baby, infant, fetus, zygote . . . . they all have one thing in common: They are all a Human Being, and they all have the same rights. That is the issue, and that is something that the Left cannot grasp. Their individual attributes are not at issue. 

You don't include women. 

8 hours ago, Great American said:

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

You don't include women. 

Yes I did. I included all people: The words I used did not denote any particular sex:  As I said, an octogenarian, septuagenarian, adult, teenager, child, toddler, baby, infant, fetus, zygote . . . . they all have one thing in common: They are all a Human Being, male and female, and they all have the same rights.

Abortion is about Human Rights, and abortion violates the most basic human right pf all, the ight to life.

12 minutes ago, Great American said:

Yes I did. I included all people: The words I used did not denote any particular sex:  As I said, an octogenarian, septuagenarian, adult, teenager, child, toddler, baby, infant, fetus, zygote . . . . they all have one thing in common: They are all a Human Being, male and female, and they all have the same rights.

Abortion is about Human Rights, and abortion violates the most basic human right pf all, the ight to life.

News flash, Men and women are different. This is not about men. Men do not have the right to dictate women's lives.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

News flash, Men and women are different. This is not about men. Men do not have the right to dictate women's lives.

New Flash: Women do not have the right to murder innocent human beings. You did not read one word I said did you. You just spew out your propaganda and slogans and you don't hear a thing do you.

No woman, and no man, has the right to murder an innocent helpless human being. And that's what abortion is, the murder of an innocent helpless human being.

Do you understand the concept of Human Rights? Do you understand that every human being has the right to live?

Killing this human being is murder:

wbw-your-baby-2021-alt-w24-1200x1200.jpg

Edited by Great American
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Great American said:

New Flash: Women do not have the right to murder innocent human beings. You did not read one word I said did you. You just spew out your propaganda and slogans and you don't hear a thing do you.

No woman, and no man, has the right to murder an innocent helpless human being. And that's what abortion is, the murder of an innocent helpless human being.

Do you understand the concept of Human Rights? Do you understand that every human being has the right to live?

You do not have the right to dictate women's lives. Men should butt the fuck out of this issue, they have no skin in the game.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You do not have the right to dictate women's lives

Repeating that same stupidity does not make it any less stupid.

Abortion is murder. PERIOD

What part of that do you not understand.

Men should butt the fuck out of this issue

Good men will stand up to protect innocent lives from bloodthirsty people like you.

Oh, and by the way, every pro life person I know is a woman

March for Life 2020 theme pays tribute to pro-life view of early feminists  | National Catholic Reporter

Edited by Great American
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

50% of babies are male so yeah we have a right to say we want to live

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Great American said:

Thank you for speaking the truth. 

In a world where facts are twisted (I.e a man can be a woman if they want) its nice to see some still speak the truth about baby murder

• Like 1

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights
https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/10/19/atheists-case-against-abortion-respect-human-rights

I am an atheist, a 29-year-old woman, well-educated at secular institutions, and I lean liberal on many issues, including same-sex marriage and climate change.

I am also a dedicated pro-life activist, working to make abortion unthinkable.

The abortion industry would have you believe that people like me do not exist. They would have you believe that the pro-life movement is almost exclusively old white men, with a few pearl-clutching church ladies thrown in. This characterization is insulting to both young and old. The older pro-life leaders of today are the pioneering young adult activists of the 1970s, who courageously dissented from Roe v. Wade. And they have recruited new generations of pro-lifers to follow in their footsteps; millennials in the movement call ourselves the “pro-life generation.”

There are important differences between the millennial generation and those that came before. One of the biggest is religion. The well-reported decline in church attendance is driven largely by young adults. Over a third of millennials tell pollsters they have no religious affiliation, compared with 23 percent for Generation X and 17 percent for baby boomers. And even among millennials who have maintained a religious affiliation, many favor same-sex marriage and show less appetite for the “culture war” than their elders do.

Yet this more secular generation still shows up to save preborn children and their mothers from the tragedy of abortion. This puzzles some abortion supporters, who had assumed they would benefit from demographic changes. The key to understanding this discrepancy is to realize that it is not a discrepancy at all: We see abortion not as a culture war issue or as a religious issue but as a human rights issue.

It is not enough to understand “Humanae Vitae” (indeed, lecturing an atheist on the finer points of Catholic dogma is surely counterproductive). To work with pro-life young people and to change the minds of pro-choice millennials you must be able to articulate the human rights case against abortion. The pro-life pioneer Dr. Mildred Jefferson said it best: “I am not willing to stand aside and allow this concept of expendable human lives to turn this great land of ours into just another exclusive reservation where only the perfect, the privileged, and the planned have the right to live.” That’s a sentiment that anyone, from any religious or nonreligious background, can get behind.Most secular pro-choice people are well-meaning and affirm a commitment to human rights. Most are horrified by ableism—but close their eyes to the often lethal consequences of prenatal genetic testing. Abortion advocates would never murder a defenseless sleeping or comatose person—yet they argue that because children in the womb lack consciousness, killing them is permissible.

Pointing out these contradictions is a delicate business. Many young pro-choicers have been exposed to years of ad hominem propaganda. They have been taught that pro-lifers are hypocrites who do not care about children after they are born. They have been taught that we hate women. They may be close to someone who has had an abortion—or even had an abortion themselves—and believe that becoming pro-life will require them to issue fire-and-brimstone condemnations of post-abortive women.

The best antidote to these fears is not argument but action. Examine your own life and ensure that your priorities reflect concern for human life at all its stages. Befriend pro-choice people and let them see what being pro-life really means on the ground. Do not expect they have learned this from the mainstream media.

When the time for discussing the issue comes, be gentle and ask questions. The Socratic method, allowing people to discover internal contradictions for themselves, usually works best. For more on this technique, I highly recommend the Equal Rights Institute website.

When we survey the lives destroyed by abortion over the past five decades, it is easy to become overwhelmed and discouraged. But we are making real progress. This is an incredibly exciting time to be pro-life. If we work together—secular and religious, young and old, from every race and gender—I firmly believe we can end abortion in my lifetime.

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

50% are female. What's your point?

The fact that you cannot absorb facts is frightening. Abortion is murder. 

Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. Abortion is murder. 

When will it sink in.

• Thanks 1