US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

9 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Lol, so you aren't even trying to pretend to be talking about real life? You realize you have such nonsensical indefensible positions that you resort to just making random crap up huh?

Coming from a guy who believes that breathing is killing people...

15 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

You, scumbag, are the one saying that poor people should be forced to have kids.

You, scumbag, are the one saying that poor people should abort their babies. Just a clump of cells. Blah blah blah

Just now, Shady said:

An earthworm isn’t human.  Humans don’t produce earthworms.  According to the laws of genetics, humans produce other humans.  You’re becoming unhinged.   Take a deep breath and calm down.

Neither is a blastocyst. And listen you little weasel, you are a sheltered little boy, but considering who I'm talking to I'm pretty damned calm.

2 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Neither is a blastocyst. And listen you little weasel, you are a sheltered little boy, but considering who I'm talking to I'm pretty damned calm.

If you’re going to continue to deny prenatal science, then there’s really no point in carrying on this conversation.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shady said:

If you’re going to continue to deny prenatal science, then there’s really no point in carrying on this conversation.  

Lol, "If you won't agree my lies are science I can't even play this game anymore."

Believe me, I've had plenty of these conversations. Don't get your 'science' from ben shapiro.

Lol, "If you won't agree my lies are science I can't even play this game anymore."

Believe me, I've had plenty of these conversations. Don't get your 'science' from ben shapiro.

You don’t have to believe me.  Just take a look at a 3D ultrasound.  It’s quite something when they turn up the volume as well, and you can listen to the tiny heart beating.  Sometimes you can even watch the unborn child sucking it’s thumb.  

5 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Good one, very smart.

Healthy people can't spread a virus they don't have. 

Unless you are visibly sick, there's no way you are spreading the rona. 

The pores on the facemask are larger than the virus itself making the masks ridiculous. 

You have to have prolonged exposure to someone with covid in order to catch it. Your chance of catching covid from a person you walk past in a mall is none. Which is why the masking indoors was stupid. 

You wanted to force the Trudeau juice on women who were concerned about the long term effects on, among other things, reproductive health. You thought it was a good idea to say "too bad" to any sort of concerns they may have had and tied their jobs or access to goods and service to the Trudeau juice essentially removing any choice they had over reproductive health. That was demented. Now you pretend to care about the poor and women.. you are sick

Edited by West
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shady said:

You don’t have to believe me.  Just take a look at a 3D ultrasound.  It’s quite something when they turn up the volume as well, and you can listen to the tiny heart beating.  Sometimes you can even watch the unborn child sucking it’s thumb.  

Yeah, very scientific. JFC

Just now, West said:

Healthy people can't spread a virus they don't have. 

Unless you are visibly sick, there's no way you are spreading the rona. 

The pores on the facemask are larger than the virus itself making the masks ridiculous. 

You have to have prolonged exposure to someone with covid in order to catch it. Your chance of catching covid from a person you walk past in a mall is none. Which is why the masking indoors was stupid. 

You wanted to force the Trudeau juice on women who were concerned about the long term effects on, among other things, reproductive health. You thought it was a good idea to say "too bad" to any sort of concerns they may have had and tied their jobs or access to goods and service to the Trudeau juice. That was demented. 

And nobody is really stupid enough that they couldn't easily figure out what's wrong with every one of these. You pretend to be this stupid because human life isn't important, what's important is that you get to have your little story. Oh and that you want' women to suffer.

Just now, Shady said:

What’s not scientific about it?

There's nothing scientific about it. You are trying to tell me that you don't care about killing hundreds of thousands of lives, but I should be on board with forcing women to sacrifice their lives and bodies because you think an ultrasound is pretty. Give me a break.

Now the baby killers want to claim to care about women's right to choose when they coerced them into a vaccine they didn't want.. just a clump of cells.. no wonder people don't trust those lunatics to make health decisions for them

And nobody is really stupid enough that they couldn't easily figure out what's wrong with every one of these. You pretend to be this stupid because human life isn't important, what's important is that you get to have your little story. Oh and that you want' women to suffer.

You can't refute it because it's fact. 

The purpose of the mask was only to make you look like more of an idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, Oksanna said:

There's nothing scientific about it. You are trying to tell me that you don't care about killing hundreds of thousands of lives, but I should be on board with forcing women to sacrifice their lives and bodies because you think an ultrasound is pretty. Give me a break.

What’s not scientific about?  Be specific.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, West said:

You can't refute it because it's fact. 

The purpose of the mask was only to make you look like more of an idiot.

Except that it reduced the risk of transmitting covid. Which you would know if you wanted to know. But you didn't because human life isn't important to you.

1 hour ago, Oksanna said:

Except that it reduced the risk of transmitting covid. Which you would know if you wanted to know. But you didn't because human life isn't important to you.

Speculation. All sign point to making you look like an idiot. 

You are anti choice. Refuse to allow the grandma a choice on seeing her grandkids on the very small chance they have the flu bug. 

Deny a right to life. Deny a grandma the right to visit her grandkids. Deny a woman her right to decide on whether or not she wants a vaxx. Sad. Very sad

Edited by West

Just to be clear, Scotus hasn’t done anything yet.  

And on the above picture, maybe YOU don’t look human enough.  Should all the non human looking people be subject to having their lives ended based on something as non scientific as looks?

Perhaps you should re-think that one.

I think people like this silly Oksanna person, are simply people in a permanent state of panic. So much so that a period of calm, causes serious anxiety in them.

Roe V Wade has never been constitutionally sound. It never belonged at the federal level. Over turning it doesn't mean abortion becomes illegal everywhere. It simply returnes the decision to the states.

What I wanna know is who leaked this to politico? I'm betting it was that outgoing libbie judge and that this will all get swept under the rug.

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I think people like this silly Oksanna person, are simply people in a permanent state of panic. So much so that a period of calm, causes serious anxiety in them.

Roe V Wade has never been constitutionally sound. It never belonged at the federal level. Over turning it doesn't mean abortion becomes illegal everywhere. It simply returnes the decision to the states.

What I wanna know is who leaked this to politico? I'm betting it was that outgoing libbie judge and that this will all get swept under the rug.

Maybe this Nationalist person should check out the trigger laws that have already been passed in many states. Or maybe he is just all sweaty about h the leak because he just doesn’t want to address them.