US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

I am just a random dude, with an opinion no less, you don't have to like it or agree with it...God forbid a man questions a woman or her rights. And somehow being women your magically much more aware of these issues...And if women are that much more aware, why are they getting pregnant in the first place, is it being lazy/ not educated on contraceptives or just too horny to care.

You just don't quit. Without a woman, there would be no fetus. Think about it. What about the lazy fuck men who don't give a shit if a woman gets pregnant? No accountability for them, just guys being guys.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Wow, chauvinism is alive and well. You don't absolve anyone of anything but women are 100% responsible for unwanted pregnancies. According to you 95,000 girls failed to make an attempt to prevent something but the 95,000 guys had no responsibility or accountablity at all. You have no problem giving them a pass.  A condom breaks or a couple gets drunk and have unprotected sex, the woman gets a life sentence but the guy just got laid and moves on to the next one. Life is grand.

For most women, an abortion is a difficult and traumatic decision. An early term fetus will know nothing if it is aborted but the women carries the guilt for the rest of her life, even if her pregnancy was not her fault and she was justified in doing it. How much guilt does a man carry? SFA yet he (you) still believes it is their right to determine that woman's future.

My last post was in English, had to check because sometimes i just go off in Chinese. It takes two to dance, and both parties are at fault. And for the most part, the guys do not bear full responsibility, that is not me, that is life in general, today the courts decide who bears what responsibility, for care and raising the child. So no one should get a pass unless that is the mother's decision. 

I am sure it is a traumatic experience, but there was no second thought to the process during the sex right, or in the army, we call it no fucks given. So where does the responsibility lie to take birth control, I mean it sounds pretty simple to me, the guy should have condoms, the woman as well, she should also be taking other means of protection, if she is having casual sex... I know too much to ask right...

It has been determined that a fetus feels pain at 9 weeks...as for knowing about the procedure, I think they would know when their limbs are being ripped off, piece by piece... or did you forget that part.

There are justifications for getting an abortion, they have been discussed already. Outside of that the only reason you have given is that it is her choice, out of the 95,000 abortions last year how many would fit in those exceptions and how many just decided it is too inconvenient for me right now.

I think we as a society need to put more thought into taking a life than we do right now. and if you are not ready for those responsibilities then don't have sex or at least start taking birth control, I know too much for you to handle, let's leave it up to our health care to sort out...

11 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

My last post was in English, had to check because sometimes i just go off in Chinese. It takes two to dance, and both parties are at fault. And for the most part, the guys do not bear full responsibility, that is not me, that is life in general, today the courts decide who bears what responsibility, for care and raising the child. So no one should get a pass unless that is the mother's decision. 

I am sure it is a traumatic experience, but there was no second thought to the process during the sex right, or in the army, we call it no fucks given. So where does the responsibility lie to take birth control, I mean it sounds pretty simple to me, the guy should have condoms, the woman as well, she should also be taking other means of protection, if she is having casual sex... I know too much to ask right...

It has been determined that a fetus feels pain at 9 weeks...as for knowing about the procedure, I think they would know when their limbs are being ripped off, piece by piece... or did you forget that part.

There are justifications for getting an abortion, they have been discussed already. Outside of that the only reason you have given is that it is her choice, out of the 95,000 abortions last year how many would fit in those exceptions and how many just decided it is too inconvenient for me right now.

I think we as a society need to put more thought into taking a life than we do right now. and if you are not ready for those responsibilities then don't have sex or at least start taking birth control, I know too much for you to handle, let's leave it up to our health care to sort out...

Again, you won't address the responsibly of men. Birth control for women is far more complicated than for men and it also has risks.  It is pretty obvious that you (and others here) don't consider women to be your equal, capable of making decisions about their own lives.

Edited by Aristides

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You just don't quit. Without a woman, there would be no fetus. Think about it. What about the lazy fuck men who don't give a shit if a woman gets pregnant? No accountability for them, just guys being guys.

Really, that works both ways, Aristides, without the sperm, there is no fetus...think about it...Look I'm not sure what you want me to say here, first you screaming it is her body...she can do with it as she pleases, OK but that comes with responsibility as well if she does not want to become pregnant she should be relying on birth control, or not having casual sex. why is that so hard to accomplish.... we have already determined it is a traumatic experience to have an abortion, so why risk it. Nope, she can have as much unprotected sex as she likes, ok then, welcome to the traumatic experience of their choosing...unless you're saying there is not enough education on what comprises an abortion. 

You can try and blame men for those problems, but you would have to be pretty slow to rely on the man to be responsible...I had 2 daughters whose mother put on birth control once they were old enough to have sex. as a preventive measure, it's really not that hard...

I already explained to you the court will decide who is paying for what nobody is getting off scot-free unless the mother decides not to pursue the matter...lots of accountability to go around.

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Again, you won't address the responsibly of men. Birth control for women is far more complicated than for men and it also has risks.  It is pretty obvious that you (and others here) don't consider women to be your equal, capable of making decisions about their own lives.

Not once have I posted here that women are not equal to men... But that does not change the fact the woman has the most to lose here. which should be able to negate that with some form of birth control, or self-control. or face the consequences...

Another big assumption, I have not had unprotected sex when I was not married. I knew where the pharmacy was, plus the Army hospital gave them out for free, take as much as you like...

So it is more complicated and has risks, on one hand, you take the thousands of different kinds of birth control measures, or you face the traumatic experience of abortion...I don't understand what is so hard about that....

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Really, that works both ways, Aristides, without the sperm, there is no fetus...think about it...Look I'm not sure what you want me to say here, first you screaming it is her body...she can do with it as she pleases, OK but that comes with responsibility as well if she does not want to become pregnant she should be relying on birth control, or not having casual sex. why is that so hard to accomplish.... we have already determined it is a traumatic experience to have an abortion, so why risk it. Nope, she can have as much unprotected sex as she likes, ok then, welcome to the traumatic experience of their choosing...unless you're saying there is not enough education on what comprises an abortion. 

You can try and blame men for those problems, but you would have to be pretty slow to rely on the man to be responsible...I had 2 daughters whose mother put on birth control once they were old enough to have sex. as a preventive measure, it's really not that hard...

I already explained to you the court will decide who is paying for what nobody is getting off scot-free unless the mother decides not to pursue the matter...lots of accountability to go around.

Again, other than flapping your gums, you will not address the responsibility of men, you put all the onus on the woman. If a woman is going to be forced to carry a pregnancy to term, the least that should be done is a paternity test and the man is on the hook until the child reaches majority. Not only should he have to pay, he should have to assume enough custody that the woman has the same career opportunities he does.  If the man cannot do that, the woman should have the only say as to whether she has an abortion.

I have a grand daughter who is having real problems with birth control right now. It  is not as easy as just putting on a condom.

Just now, Army Guy said:

Not once have I posted here that women are not equal to men... But that does not change the fact the woman has the most to lose here. which should be able to negate that with some form of birth control, or self-control. or face the consequences...

Another big assumption, I have not had unprotected sex when I was not married. I knew where the pharmacy was, plus the Army hospital gave them out for free, take as much as you like...

So it is more complicated and has risks, on one hand, you take the thousands of different kinds of birth control measures, or you face the traumatic experience of abortion...I don't understand what is so hard about that....

You haven't said it in so many words but it is obvious to me. You are supposedly concerned that an abortion is traumatic but have no problem with sentencing a woman to a life with an unwanted child with no support.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Again, other than flapping your gums, you will not address the responsibility of men, you put all the onus on the woman. If a woman is going to be forced to carry a pregnancy to term, the least that should be done is a paternity test and the man is on the hook until the child reaches majority. Not only should he have to pay, he should have to assume enough custody that the woman has the same career opportunities he does.  If the man cannot do that, the woman should have the only say as to whether she has an abortion.

I have a grand daughter who is having real problems with birth control right now. It  is not as easy as just putting on a condom.

I have told you multiple times, that IF the mother wants everything you describe all she has to do is identify who the father is, a paternity test is done, and the court then decides how the finances are going to be broken down custody. 

And I am 100 % in agreement with you on sharing the responsibilities, of raising a child. 

I'm sorry about your granddaughter, but contraceptive medications/ or rubbers, or internal contraceptives are not the only way of preventing pregnancy, and I'm sure her mother has already talked to her about what can happen and how to prevent it.  and it is that easy...

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You haven't said it in so many words but it is obvious to me. You are supposedly concerned that an abortion is traumatic but have no problem with sentencing a woman to a life with an unwanted child with no support.

If the mother decides to keep the child, then she has already accepted that responsibility and is willing to deal with whatever comes with it.  and if she does not want to keep it there are thousands of couples out there that would die for a chance to have a baby. adoption is still a thing. No abortion to regret, and when they are old enough there is always a chance that they will seek you out, life does not end at 18 years old, meaning a relationship could be started later in life... 

10 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

If the mother decides to keep the child, then she has already accepted that responsibility and is willing to deal with whatever comes with it.  and if she does not want to keep it there are thousands of couples out there that would die for a chance to have a baby. adoption is still a thing. No abortion to regret, and when they are old enough there is always a chance that they will seek you out, life does not end at 18 years old, meaning a relationship could be started later in life... 

Are there? Are you one of them? If there is such a demand for babies, why are birth rates so low?

You are a guy, WTF would you know or care about abortion regrets and future opportunities and why do you think you have the right to define them?

Edited by Aristides

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Are there? Are you one of them? If there is such a demand for babies, why are birth rates so low?

You are a guy, WTF would you know or care about abortion regrets and future opportunities and why do you think you have the right to define them?

A lot of questions, perhaps take a look and adoption centers, Canadian families are paying up to 30.k for foreign babies so the demand outstrips the amount available for adoption for babies.

So your a woman, who wants to end this discussion with how in the fuck would you know...your a man...or a man that is using the woman's card... your right I am a man and have never regretted taking a baby's life, but have regretted taking a life... and live with that every day,  there are millions of women who have done the single mom thing and have been quite successful at doing it...so don't tell me it can't be done, because it has, so no victim card, please.

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

A lot of questions, perhaps take a look and adoption centers, Canadian families are paying up to 30.k for foreign babies so the demand outstrips the amount available for adoption for babies.

So your a woman, who wants to end this discussion with how in the fuck would you know...your a man...or a man that is using the woman's card... your right I am a man and have never regretted taking a baby's life, but have regretted taking a life... and live with that every day,  there are millions of women who have done the single mom thing and have been quite successful at doing it...so don't tell me it can't be done, because it has, so no victim card, please.

I am also a man. Good thing neither of us will have to be a single mom. How convenient.

Just now, Aristides said:

I am also a man. Good thing neither of us will have to be a single mom. How convenient.

Good thing there is no thing as being a single dad with the kids, dads are not the only ones that flee relationships...

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I also brought up science and reason.

So when you're sure there is a Gawd your default sense is the opposite - that of shame and a lack of self confidence?

I suspect that's exactly what a dour old Mother Stigmata Nanny state would expect of it's wards.

Doubtful. No one can create wealth with that old bag hangin' around ur neck.

I'm sure there's a Gawd because when I look at what we can see of our galaxy, I see a living being. Simple as that.

19 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Good thing there is no thing as being a single dad with the kids, dads are not the only ones that flee relationships...

There is a difference between a broken marriage and an unwanted pregnancy. You should know that. 

Edited by Aristides

Let's get something straight, I am not pro abortion, I think it is the worst form of birth control but I am 100% pro choice. If it was someone in my family I would tell them I would do anything I could to help if they wanted to keep the child but it is their decision alone and I would respect it, whatever it was.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Let's get something straight, I am not pro abortion, I think it is the worst form of birth control. If it was someone in my family I would tell them I would do anything I could to help if they wanted to keep the child but it is their decision alone and I would respect it, whatever it was.

Except you advocated for vaccines. That makes you a bit of a hypocrite. 

The mandates I mean...

Edited by Nationalist

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really. Did you not argue for vaccine mandates. 

No. I had a job where I had to pass medicals and undergo drug testing every six months plus keep vaccinations up to date. Army Guy had similar requirements I am sure. Life's a bitch. Grow up. 

Edited by Aristides

30 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Let's get something straight, I am not pro abortion, I think it is the worst form of birth control but I am 100% pro choice. If it was someone in my family I would tell them I would do anything I could to help if they wanted to keep the child but it is their decision alone and I would respect it, whatever it was.

Unless it's a vaccine. Then it's the choice of Justin Trudeau, your employer, and the 15 year old at McDonald's. AmIRight?

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No. I had a job where I had to pass medicals and undergo drug testing every six months plus keep vaccinations up to date. Army Guy had similar requirements I am sure. Life's a bitch. Grow up. 

Hmmm...

"I'm in favour of no restrictions for the fully vaccinated"