Got to love the screeching by the left over Musk buying Twitter.

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Hmmm, then it sure is a remarkable coincidence that all data throughout the world on every level seems to look the same now huh?

Triple-vaxed people are dying, yup. Who'da thunkit?

52.5% of the Canadian covid deaths come from 3xers now.

54% of the population here is 3xers. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

@Oksanna

It's really weird how you look at a whole post full of stats and information and seize on the least relevant part of it for a reply.

52.5% of the covid deaths n Canada from the last few weeks came from 3xers.

54% of the population is 3xers. 

Discuss.

It's really weird that this doesn't show up in actual data huh?

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Triple-vaxed people are dying, yup. Who'da thunkit?

52.5% of the Canadian covid deaths come from 3xers now.

54% of the population here is 3xers. 

Then show it anywhere else. If that were true, it wouldn't require a story based entirely on one picture.

3 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Then show it anywhere else. If that were true, it wouldn't require a story based entirely on one picture.

Take your argument up with statista. 

Compiling stats is literally their only job. Maybe they suck at it. You get to the bottom of it for us, ok?

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Take your argument up with statista. 

Compiling stats is literally their only job. Maybe they suck at it. You get to the bottom of it for us, ok?

But they are the only ones? EVERYBODY else is lying, but statista is the only one doing their job as long as you don't look at the underlying data?

17 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

But they are the only ones? EVERYBODY else is lying, but statista is the only one doing their job as long as you don't look at the underlying data?

I know exactly what you mean when you say "underlying data". You're looking for the part that says "but, but but....."

There's a reason why covid and vaccines aren't big news right now, it's because the data doesn't flatter the vaccines. Soon there will be a big splash and the announcement of a shinier vax and all the sycophants will rejoice as they roll up their sleeves for some more $80,000/L water. 

Statista got their stats from: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html

Table 2. Characteristics and severe outcomes among unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, fully vaccinated, and fully vaccinated with additional dose confirmed cases reported to PHAC, as of April 17, 2022
- Unvaccinated(n=945,183) Cases not yet protected(n=51,758) Partially vaccinated(n=92,518) Fully vaccinated(n=723,415) Fully vaccinated with an additional dose(n=250,951) Total cases(n=2,063,825)
Gender* Male 481,023 (49.9%) 25,338 (2.6%) 45,126 (4.7%) 319,680 (33.2%) 92,697 (9.6%) 963,864 (100%)
Female 460,310 (42.1%) 26,344 (2.4%) 47,191 (4.3%) 401,674 (36.7%) 157,526 (14.4%) 1,093,045 (100%)
Hospitalizations 50,903 (58.1%) 3,264 (3.7%) 4,776 (5.5%) 17,795 (20.3%) 10,861 (12.4%) 87,599 (100%)
Deaths 9,512 (59.4%) 782 (4.9%) 881 (5.5%) 2,832 (17.7%) 1,995 (12.5%) 16,002 (100%)

You can sniff around there to find the reasons why 3xers are dying at basically the same rate as everyone else. Look in the "But, but, but...." section. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I know exactly what you mean when you say "underlying data". You're looking for the part that says "but, but but....."

There's a reason why covid and vaccines aren't big news right now, it's because the data doesn't flatter the vaccines. Soon there will be a big splash and the announcement of a shinier vax and all the sycophants will rejoice as they roll up their sleeves for some more $80,000/L water. 

Statista got their stats from: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html

You can sniff around there to find the reasons why 3xers are dying at basically the same rate as everyone else. Look in the "But, but, but...." section. 

Generally it's a but but but Trump's a bad guy. 

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2022 at 5:24 PM, ironstone said:

Is the following link an example of a politician spreading disinformation?

Joe Biden said in July that if you get vaccinated, you will not get COVID | Washington Examiner

Bidumb once said that his democratic party had the biggest and best election gang of fraudsters going. In other words, Bidumb won the last election due to fraud. And there are still plenty of idiots out there who still believe this senile old fart and what he says. He lies to the very face, and they still will believe his lies. That's incredible. ?

On 5/6/2022 at 3:17 PM, WestCanMan said:

Probably the covid hoax and lie is not all that much in the news anymore because we are now having another crises on the go, and it is called the covid Ukraine crisis. The dumbocrats know that covid is pretty much no more so we must come up with a new crisis. Let's call it the Ukraine covid crisis and throw in a covid climate change crisis as added security. There is nothing like creating as many crisis as we can to keep the dumb as hell peasants heads spinning around. 

But I do believe i read that Bill Gates to Hell is starting to talk about a new covid virus crisis coming our way very soon. It could be worse than the last covid virus crisis. These globalist elite bullshitters will never quit trying to keep the peasants in a constant state of fear and panic and paranoia. And you know what? It works every bloody time for them. Just get our puppet on a string politicians, and our own MSM to push some crisis, and voila, we make more bucks. ? 

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

Probably the covid hoax and lie is not all that much in the news anymore because we are now having another crises on the go, and it is called the covid Ukraine crisis. The dumbocrats know that covid is pretty much no more so we must come up with a new crisis.

The Dems have already predicted a new wave of covid right before the mid-terms. I mean, in the fall. It's called the electionbegon variant - they invented a Greek letter for it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems have already predicted a new wave of covid right before the mid-terms. I mean, in the fall. It's called the electionbegon variant - they invented a Greek letter for it. 

Perfect timing, eh? A good excuse to bring out that new variant to be able to cancel the midterm elections. Although, everybody will be watching out for fraud from the dumbocrats this time. Hopefully, no more ballot stuffing allowed this time. But those dumbocrats never cease to amaze me. They truly are a laugh and seven sixteenths!.   

And I heard that the dumbocratic party is coming out with a brand new soup of their own. It will be called "Cream of Bullshit". Apparently, some have tried it out already, and they say that it left a bad taste in their mouths. ?

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Bidumb once said that his democratic party had the biggest and best election gang of fraudsters going. In other words, Bidumb won the last election due to fraud. And there are still plenty of idiots out there who still believe this senile old fart and what he says. He lies to the very face, and they still will believe his lies. That's incredible. ?

That was before Omricon but some people can't get past the last sound bite the heard, even if it was two years ago.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Perfect timing, eh? A good excuse to bring out that new variant to be able to cancel the midterm elections. Although, everybody will be watching out for fraud from the dumbocrats this time. Hopefully, no more ballot stuffing allowed this time. But those dumbocrats never cease to amaze me. They truly are a laugh and seven sixteenths!.   

And I heard that the dumbocratic party is coming out with a brand new soup of their own. It will be called "Cream of Bullshit". Apparently, some have tried it out already, and they say that it left a bad taste in their mouths. ?

Yes, the Democrats are scouring the world searching for new variants so they can use them to win elections. Do you take stupid pills three times a day?

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

Yes, the Democrats are scouring the world searching for new variants so they can use them to win elections. Do you take stupid pills three times a day?

The dumbocrats are always looking for ways to try and cheat at election time. They lack an honest backbone. Obviously, you must really believe that the dumbocrats were gods greatest gift to mankind, eh? Only stupid nitwits will believe that bull chit. Now I wonder who they might be? Just saying. 

Nope, just smart pills. Your reply says to me that you must be the one taking the stupid pills every morning when you wake up. Do you take them with coffee or booze? Just asking. ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 3:35 PM, Faramir said:

I'm not a fan of how twitter is used from a technical perspective.  I probably will never sign up, but love how the left is howling.  A little free speech is just too much for them.

No God.  No Jesus.  Just blather and lather over nothing. Musk is scared now TESLA is tanking.  Stock values sinking.

There is NO STATE CONDONED/STATE MANDATED/STATE SANCTIONED RELIGION IN OUR COUNTRY.  Please read Article VI of the U.S. Constitution and the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution if you do not understand.  

Religion is only mention twice and that's it.  

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say anyone has to attend church or believe in Sky Man.

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Would a very rich shrewd person step into a completely different industry that he has no connection to, simply to destroy an organization?

I don’t see it that way, but I suppose anything is possible.

Ego then? Incompetence? 44 billion for a company he doesn't really understand.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1