Do you believe in the existence of soul?

3 hours ago, cultsmash said:

I myself believe that there is some sort of existence after death.  I have never seen a ghost.  But on a few occasions I have experienced unexplainable things.  I have also seen and heard plenty of evidence on shows like "Ghost Adventures."  Here is another point to the contrary.  It concerns those who have died and came back to life.  Some of them have claimed to have gotten a glimpse of the afterlife.  For those who believe in the afterlife on those grounds, they are fooling themselves.  You cant know what it is like to be dead until you're all the way dead.  Also, I was watching on some program that according to medicine, at least in some cases, brain activity actually increases when you are close to death.  That could very well explain the experiences some people claimed to have had when close to death.

Then what is your reasons for believing that there is afterlife? The only possible evidence of afterlife is testimonies by those near death experiences other than that there is absolutely no evidence.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Then what is your reasons for believing that there is afterlife? The only possible evidence of afterlife is testimonies by those near death experiences other than that there is absolutely no evidence.

As I said, I have experienced unexplainable things.  The kinds of things a poltergeist might do.  Also, it is true that anything can be faked.  But over the years I have seen many shows about the paranormal.  Such as "Ghost Adventures," "Paranormal: Caught on Camera," "The Unexplained," "Expedition Unknown," etc.  On "The Unexplained," they will even have experts go over the footage to see if it was faked.  (Which it sometimes is)  Those shows have shown all the evidence you would need.  Also, some people don't believe in UFO's.  But on a few occasions I have seen them to a degree that there is absolutely no doubt that is what they were.  And people have been seeing such things throughout human history.

29 minutes ago, cultsmash said:

And people have been seeing such things throughout human history.

People have been seeing Gods as well and look at the garbage Gods we have ended up with.

It is always good to wonder about things that have no proof, but without real verifiable facts, it is stupid to believe in anything.

I claim to have used telepathy twice.

I would not believe even me, without a witness/victim to vouch for the truth of my claim.

The world is strange but ghosts and poltergeists, etc., are a foolish notion.

Would you hang around to push spoons around for a camera for a few hundred years?

Of course not.

Logic and reason trump imaginary/supernatural beliefs.

Facts over fiction, please.

Regards

DL

2 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

People have been seeing Gods as well and look at the garbage Gods we have ended up with.

It is always good to wonder about things that have no proof, but without real verifiable facts, it is stupid to believe in anything.

I claim to have used telepathy twice.

I would not believe even me, without a witness/victim to vouch for the truth of my claim.

The world is strange but ghosts and poltergeists, etc., are a foolish notion.

Would you hang around to push spoons around for a camera for a few hundred years?

Of course not.

Logic and reason trump imaginary/supernatural beliefs.

Facts over fiction, please.

Regards

DL

I saw what I saw.  Believe it or not.  You can also doubt that UFO's have been seen throughout history.  But if they are around now, which I know from personal experience, there is no reason to doubt that they have been visiting the Earth for a very long time.

1 minute ago, cultsmash said:

I saw what I saw.  Believe it or not.  You can also doubt that UFO's have been seen throughout history.  But if they are around now, which I know from personal experience, there is no reason to doubt that they have been visiting the Earth for a very long time.

There are many reasons to doubt what has yet to be shown to be fact.

I hope you are correct and that we can live up to whatever standard a space faring society would demand before mixing with anything vile.

We vile earth people in this case. I had a thing featured at a UFO site on this issue. Link upon request.

The possibility that we are the only life, is still a possibility, just as space travelers are. 

Regards

DL

5 minutes ago, cultsmash said:

What's the point.  Start watching the programs I mentioned.  It is impossible for everything they show to be crap.

I am a great fan, but cannot agree with your conclusions.

Even upon contact, I cannot get the forums you mention to speak of the Anunaky purse and cone.

Like the religious caught in a lie, they run away.

Regards

DL

10 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

There are many reasons to doubt what has yet to be shown to be fact.

I hope you are correct and that we can live up to whatever standard a space faring society would demand before mixing with anything vile.

We vile earth people in this case. I had a thing featured at a UFO site on this issue. Link upon request.

The possibility that we are the only life, is still a possibility, just as space travelers are. 

Regards

DL

I have better things to do than tell people lies.  If I were inclined to do so in the first place.  Which I'm not.  When you see for yourself, then you'll believe it.

9 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

I am a great fan, but cannot agree with your conclusions.

Even upon contact, I cannot get the forums you mention to speak of the Anunaky purse and cone.

Like the religious caught in a lie, they run away.

Regards

DL

What forums did I mention.

On 5/16/2022 at 8:41 PM, French Patriot said:

The body creates the soul.

You stupidly have a soul creating a body for itself.

A soul would not have such a need.

Break that logic trail or be seen as what you called me.

Regards

DL

The body creates the soul?

Boy are you ever in for a rude awakening.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Tell us what kind of satanic soul would create the bodies in this link?

Regards

DL

Freedom of choice...is can be a bitch.

Interestingly though...something we call Karma, usually rears its head and levels the playing field some.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Just answering the original question...Yes...I do believe I and you and every living being...have a soul.

What is a soul?

Perhaps if I show my thinking, it will prompt as good of a reply. 

Gnostic Jesus was questioned as to what sees the vision?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/maps/primary/mary.html

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

===================

Christianity does not quite agree, wording wise, with us.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Our hearts just confirm that the vision is a treasure.

Regards

DL

5 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

What is a soul?

Perhaps if I show my thinking, it will prompt as good of a reply. 

Gnostic Jesus was questioned as to what sees the vision?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/maps/primary/mary.html

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

===================

Christianity does not quite agree, wording wise, with us.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Our hearts just confirm that the vision is a treasure.

Regards

DL

Ahhh...I see where your problem lies.

You think the religions are actually true. They are not. They are very political in nature and thus the construct of man's desire for power and control. Nothing more...nothing less.

• Like 1