It has become totally clear why the right, who condemned Diaper Trump switched to saying no big deal.

When after condemning him they they were forced, in their opinion, to give him their complete support because they realized that so many of the Republicans helped in the process of the attempted overthrow of our government and country that it prosecuted for their treasonous action( being insurrectionist) that they wouldn't have a party anymore. So they all sold out our country to stay in power. That's the facts and that is exactly what history will say about these creeps.

They switched because his charisma and braggadocio brings the boys to the yard… that’s political expediency for ya!

The biggest concern for the USA should be the evident lack of viable candidates. Imagine being stuck in a Trump/Biden (Kamala) paradigm!?

Both men are candidates from the crypt, both suffer from senile dementia, neither represent the American people.

Edited by Luz P.
grammar

7 hours ago, jbander1A said:

When after condemning him they they were forced, in their opinion, to give him their complete support because they realized that so many of the Republicans helped in the process of the attempted overthrow of our government and country that it prosecuted for their treasonous action( being insurrectionist) that they wouldn't have a party anymore. So they all sold out our country to stay in power. That's the facts and that is exactly what history will say about these creeps.

Google translate doesn't have a "Gibberish to English" option, can you turn this word soup into a meaningful paragraph? 

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Maybe there was an "OMG FREE SPEECH! WE'RE ALL GONN DIE!" party and we weren't invited.

Virtual of course. They order in booze and tell em to drop it on the door step, wait til they drive away, put on three pairs of gloves and six masks with a face shield and disinfect the bottle before bringing it inside

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 12:14 PM, jbander1A said:

Lol.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:47 PM, Luz P. said:

They switched because his charisma and braggadocio brings the boys to the yard… that’s political expediency for ya!

The biggest concern for the USA should be the evident lack of viable candidates. Imagine being stuck in a Trump/Biden (Kamala) paradigm!?

Both men are candidates from the crypt, both suffer from senile dementia, neither represent the American people.

Well one is hate based and a total liar and one isn't hate based and tell the truth very often.

On 4/26/2022 at 9:06 PM, West said:

Virtual of course. They order in booze and tell em to drop it on the door step, wait til they drive away, put on three pairs of gloves and six masks with a face shield and disinfect the bottle before bringing it inside

First I won't let you hijack this thread , second I won't let you waste bandwidth on this thread , third if you do , you are gone, say go ahead!

2 hours ago, Luz P. said:

Biden is a career politician. if you think he tells the truth very often, only means he's practiced truthiness has hit the spot with you.

Maybe you can match the list of 30000 lies in four years that Scum bag accumulated, hell I will even let you count Biden's whole political career.  By the way I never said Biden never lied , get that straight. But in comparison I bet it's close to 100 times more that Scum bag has lied in his 4 years compared to all of Biden's career.

22 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Maybe you can match the list of 30000 lies in four years that Scum bag accumulated, hell I will even let you count Biden's whole political career.  By the way I never said Biden never lied , get that straight. But in comparison I bet it's close to 100 times more that Scum bag has lied in his 4 years compared to all of Biden's career.

Has anyone taken the time to count Biden's lies?  If no one has, your contention that Trump is a bigger lier is null.

Perhaps the whole Trump/Biden paradigm gets you too emotional.

9 hours ago, Luz P. said:

Has anyone taken the time to count Biden's lies?  If no one has, your contention that Trump is a bigger lier is null.

Perhaps the whole Trump/Biden paradigm gets you too emotional.

That is a hoot , if you say anyone in politics lies as much as Scum bag, it's you that is a nutso. Not me. No one even comes close to the pile of shit when it comes to lying. Hell the piece of shit lies even when he doesn't have to ,when the truth would make his point just fine he will lie anyway, hell he lies and then in the same sentence says that the opposite is true. There is no scum in the world like Trump. He is literally the most hated man in the world , still now he is even hated more then Putin.

Biden is loved by the left because he lies so well.  Trump was hated by them because his truth telling exposed their various hidden agendas.  Which is why the right got sweet on him while smiling up their sleeves(put that in the google translator!)

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 2:51 PM, jbander1A said:

First I won't let you hijack this thread , second I won't let you waste bandwidth on this thread , third if you do , you are gone, say go ahead!

ROFLMAO!

"This is MY thread and if you don't agree with me, I'll do what we Tweenkies do best...

Ban Your Opinions!"

LOL...too typical.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, jbander1A said:

That is a hoot , if you say anyone in politics lies as much as Scum bag, it's you that is a nutso. Not me. No one even comes close to the pile of shit when it comes to lying. Hell the piece of shit lies even when he doesn't have to ,when the truth would make his point just fine he will lie anyway, hell he lies and then in the same sentence says that the opposite is true. There is no scum in the world like Trump. He is literally the most hated man in the world , still now he is even hated more then Putin.

1)    Trump’s lies are innocuous compared to all those made by other US president warmongers.  Clinton and Obama were no better than their Republican counterparts.  WMD ring a bell?

2)    Calling me “nutso” just goes to prove that either you’re too emotional and/or unable to express a well thought argument.

3)    Actually, he isn’t the world’s most hated man.  Chances of him returning to the WH look very feasible, especially with that spaz Biden in power.  Wouldn’t that be hilarious!

BTW, hyperbole may make you feel better, but it makes you come across as less credible.

Biden hasn't acted as a moderate and has only made the country even more divisive.  It's unlikely he will finish his first term.  Trump should should sit out 2024 and give some other republican a shot.  They have a number of good candidates. The nuttiness has to end.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Luz P. said:

1)    Trump’s lies are innocuous compared to all those made by other US president warmongers.  Clinton and Obama were no better than their Republican counterparts.  WMD ring a bell?

2)    Calling me “nutso” just goes to prove that either you’re too emotional and/or unable to express a well thought argument.

3)    Actually, he isn’t the world’s most hated man.  Chances of him returning to the WH look very feasible, especially with that spaz Biden in power.  Wouldn’t that be hilarious!

BTW, hyperbole may make you feel better, but it makes you come across as less credible.

LITTLE CONFUSED BUDDY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WAS ALL RIGHT WING BULLSHIT> There is no arguments, that's  a hoot, I'm right and you are wrong. You are a traitor to my country as is all Diaper Dons MAGA MAGGOTS <I'm a patriot , something the right has no clue what they are anymore. You think this is a debate ,IT isn't I"m telling you and you are either listening or not, Don't care either way. You people are a joke.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, suds said:

Biden hasn't acted as a moderate and has only made the country even more divisive.  It's unlikely he will finish his first term.  Trump should should sit out 2024 and give some other republican a shot.  They have a number of good candidates. The nuttiness has to end.

They have no one, they all think they have to out hate Trump to get elected but no one can out hate Diaper Don. ,so only the ugliest of the right will even try. Your republican party died, you are now the hate party.  I also know there are a lot of ugliness and hate and haters of our government and country and that all your party has to offer. Your made up of Homophobic, Bigots, chauvinism, xenophobic s  and hate, To the man your hate group are Traitors to this great country and the ugliest group with all your white supremacists , domestic terrorist, gun bubbas, KKK, and Nazi's. You are a great group. Yes you can win , The Nazis won you can win.

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

LITTLE CONFUSED BUDDY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WAS ALL RIGHT WING BULLSHIT> There is no arguments, that's  a hoot, I'm right and you are wrong. You are a traitor to my country as is all Diaper Dons MAGA MAGGOTS <I'm a patriot , something the right has no clue what they are anymore. You think this is a debate ,IT isn't I"m telling you and you are either listening or not, Don't care either way. You people are a joke.

You like to toss about insults and try to anger people with your blatant seething lies.

But one of these days...Tweenkie boy...you'll run face to face with someone whose not so even tempered.

When you do...run! You don't really want a real man to get his mud hooks on you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jbander1A said:

They have no one, they all think they have to out hate Trump to get elected but no one can out hate Diaper Don. ,so only the ugliest of the right will even try. Your republican party died, you are now the hate party.  I also know there are a lot of ugliness and hate and haters of our government and country and that all your party has to offer. Your made up of Homophobic, Bigots, chauvinism, xenophobic s  and hate, To the man your hate group are Traitors to this great country and the ugliest group with all your white supremacists , domestic terrorist, gun bubbas, KKK, and Nazi's. You are a great group. Yes you can win , The Nazis won you can win.

You are either under the influence of your substance of choice, deluded or just plain ignorant of reality.  Perhaps a combo of all three.

it doesn’t matter, your horizons will expand greatly once Trudeau and Biden, and the power base they control are uprooted like the weeds they are.  What you do with this great opportunity is on you.

For one, I will offer help to any that will accept it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jbander1A said:

If you are a 'patriot' and love your country so much, why do you support those who so radically want to change it?  And why are so many including african americans, hispanics, asians, and young people, abandoning the democrats like a sinking ship? The majority of americans don't agree on how the democrats are handling the economy, inflation, the border, crime, and education.  Convince me on why americans should vote democrat.