Putin is wrong that Nazis control Ukraine

xul

because even Nazi military didn't use civilians as human shield......at least they didn't use their own civilians....

but how on earth "Ukrainian forces", that's the media's words, published this video showing their soldiers using children as human shield to fight Russians?

There are many discussions under the comment section of the news video.

Some say Russian military stopped civilians leaving, which is totally illogic. Without civilians, Russian troops will have the advantage to use their fire power freely without worrying to be accused killing civilians by western media. Why didn't they want civilians leaving?

Some speculate the video is just Ukrainian government's propaganda which was shot somewhere else not in the underground tomb in Mariupol. It is possible but even so, making this video shows their approval of the scenario. It's still disgusting.

Years ago, when I watched the film with my son:

I never thought such thing would happen in real world. Even in the film and book, I felt it was unrealistic and overdone. But now it is really happening.

The more I read and explore, the more I've realized just what has happened and who really owns the lion's share of the blame. It is my opinion that the Azov Neo-Nazi forces started this conflict in Donbas right after the region declared its autonomy from Ukraine. That was in 2014. Since then these Azovs have bombed the hell outta Donbas and habitually setup military posts in schools and hospitals. A trick they learned from ISIS and Hammas no doubt.

That anyone can claim that Zelinsky is not complicit in this devastation is misguided nonsense.

On 5/3/2022 at 10:12 AM, Nationalist said:

The more I read and explore, the more I've realized just what has happened and who really owns the lion's share of the blame. It is my opinion that the Azov Neo-Nazi forces started this conflict in Donbas right after the region declared its autonomy from Ukraine. That was in 2014. Since then these Azovs have bombed the hell outta Donbas and habitually setup military posts in schools and hospitals. A trick they learned from ISIS and Hammas no doubt.

That anyone can claim that Zelinsky is not complicit in this devastation is misguided nonsense.

Russia invaded Ukraine prior to the Donbas declaring autonomy

claiming Ukraine started it is Russian propaganda

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ok...how?

And...are you now admitting that the Azovs are Neo-Nazis?

They are worse because even the Nazis did not rape children as Russians are doing in Ukraine.

No, the government of Ukraine and main resistance to Russian invasion to our homeland are not Nazis but they may be Nazi elements among them as there are everywhere.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

They are worse because even the Nazis did not rape children as Russians are doing in Ukraine.

No, the government of Ukraine and main resistance to Russian invasion to our homeland are not Nazis but they may be Nazi elements among them as there are everywhere.

Prove that any Russian soldier raped anyone. Go ahead.

As to your second comment...you admit the Azovs are Neo-Nazis. Good. Because SO DID THEY!!!

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Prove that any Russian soldier raped anyone. Go ahead.

As to your second comment...you admit the Azovs are Neo-Nazis. Good. Because SO DID THEY!!!

I have attached so many links of Russian rapes and atrocities. So many journalists and independent observers and investigators confirmed rapes and murders as Russians were pushed out of occupied towns around Kiev, The only thing that satisfies you is if there is a video of events when rape and murder was taking place and that is impossible because Russians won't allow anyone to do this and still stay alive.

Why anyone even trying to defend Russians. They have been the enemy for many decades. There nuclear missiles are towards us as we speak unless you live in Russia.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I have attached so many links of Russian rapes and atrocities. So many journalists and independent observers and investigators confirmed rapes and murders as Russians were pushed out of occupied towns around Kiev, The only thing that satisfies you is if there is a video of events when rape and murder was taking place and that is impossible because Russians won't allow anyone to do this and still stay alive.

Why anyone even trying to defend Russians. They have been the enemy for many decades. There nuclear missiles are towards us as we speak unless you live in Russia.

I know what Azovs are and I know what your MSM girlies all say. I don't believe a bloody word the media say anymore...and they've EARNED that disrespect! There's a Canadian journalist, Eva Bartlet. Give your brain some food for thought.

And again...I'm not defending anyone. I'm defending what rings true to me.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I know what Azovs are and I know what your MSM girlies all say. I don't believe a bloody word the media say anymore...and they've EARNED that disrespect! There's a Canadian journalist, Eva Bartlet. Give your brain some food for thought.

And again...I'm not defending anyone. I'm defending what rings true to me.

Very interesting. The first journalist that U see reporting about Ukrainian war crimes. It should be pointed out that she hasn't been to the areas around Kiev where many Russian crimes including murder and rape has been reported by many journalists. Still interesting to see something that contradicts everything that I had heard or believe.

She is saying that in Ukraine anyone speaking out against the Ukrainian leader can be killed or jailed!!!!!.

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Very interesting. The first journalist that U see reporting about Ukrainian war crimes. It should be pointed out that she hasn't been to the areas around Kiev where many Russian crimes including murder and rape has been reported by many journalists. Still interesting to see something that contradicts everything that I had heard or believe.

She is saying that in Ukraine anyone speaking out against the Ukrainian leader can be killed or jailed!!!!!.

Indeed. Hey maybe you should do more checking than just turning on CBC eh?

This "war" is way more involved than our media will tell us. Why do you think NATO refuses to send soldiers? Why do you think as this "war" winds down, that Zelinsky is on a world arms buying tour? He's building his miltary up before all this seeps out...as it inevitably does.

Look...Russia IS "bad". And so is Ukraine. Let the 2 little fucks give each other a bloody nose. The wise thing to do here...stay the hell out of it!

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

This "war" is way more involved than our media will tell us. Why do you think NATO refuses to send soldiers? Why do you think as this "war" winds down, that Zelinsky is on a world arms buying tour? He's building his miltary up before all this seeps out...as it inevitably does.

Look...Russia IS "bad". And so is Ukraine. Let the 2 little fucks give each other a bloody nose. The wise thing to do here...stay the hell out of it!

I see various news agencies and many journalists reporting on Russian crimes. As you said it yourself in a war murder and rape happens and both sides likely do this but more so by Russians. The undeniable fact is that it was Russia who militarily invaded Ukraine 70 days ago (in spite of weeks of denials of such intention by high ranking Russian government officials including Putin) so they are solely responsible for starting this war which makes them at faults for atrocities committed during this war they started.

Btw, Ukrainian president Zelensky is Jewish. He cannot be Nazi, can he?

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I see various news agencies and many journalists reporting on Russian crimes. As you said it yourself in a war murder and rape happens and both sides likely do this but more so by Russians. The undeniable fact is that it was Russia who militarily invaded Ukraine 70 days ago (in spite of weeks of denials of such intention by high ranking Russian government officials including Putin) so they are solely responsible for starting this war which makes them at faults for atrocities committed during this war they started.

Btw, Ukrainian president Zelensky is Jewish. He cannot be Nazi, can he?

Depends on your definition of Nazi. Of late I've seen it defined as anyone who attacks another nation.

I'm glad you now see the complex issues that surround this little war.

Now add biden and NATO to the soup and what do you get?

Mud.

On 5/4/2022 at 11:57 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Russians are worse than Nazis.

How do you know that?

Many think that if Russia wipes out, with PC-28 SARMAT, Great Britain,
all wars in the world will disappear forever, and even animals wont attack each other.

Edited by athos

13 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Can you give us an evidence of those accusations? or you are just parroting fake news media propaganda.

Thank you in advance

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Very wise advice

• Thanks 1