Are those darn Russians using anti-vaxxers to spread disinformation?

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

No... but Trudeau is everywhere so life is just awful !

Just got married ?  TRUDEAU !

Just won the lottery ? TRUDEAU !

?

You assign far more importance to him than I do. My opinion of him has only lowered during his leadership, and I dont consider myself partisan. At best I hate ‘em all equally. But I also can give credit where it’s due. There is nothing good to see here.

Besides. You may join the others in espousing the political haute coutiere of today. I could add my voice to that, and you people would feel comfortable. Or we could have a conversation and think.

Up to you

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If you aren't partisan, why are there "you people" in your world?

Wow.  Great question.  I feel like I also use that term, though, but to identify people who have checked-out of society's conventional channels and roles.

Now you would THINK I'm talking about hippies and such, and sometimes they fall into it but to my experience it's mostly people who are sucked in to conspiratorial online gibberish... Trudeau hate-worship and despising mythical archetypes.  In other words, people who live in their own constructs and not in the real world.

Thanks for giving me food for thought today.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. You assign far more importance to him than I do.

2. My opinion of him has only lowered during his leadership,

3. and I dont consider myself partisan. At best I hate ‘em all equally. But I also can give credit where it’s due. There is nothing good to see here.

4. Besides. You may join the others in espousing the political haute coutiere of today.

5. I could add my voice to that, and you people would feel comfortable.

6. Or we could have a conversation and think. Up to you

1. Really ?  Well... you brought him into this thread where he didn't need to be.
2. Mine is also low but higher than it was.
3. Ok.  I would say that there's some good here: support for working people during the pandemic was something and our overall effectiveness against the pandemic was comparatively good.  Of course, I don't know how much credit he would deserve for the latter. 

I really don't think he's very good and I resent having to defend him constantly to people who equate him to dictator etc.  I wish we could get back to talking about the politics that is and not hyperbolic shitfights.

4. As I said in #3 I despise today's political sphere.  It's barely politics at all, it's winner-take-all scorched earth absolutes and hatemongering.  Trudeau is also guilty of this, I acknowledge.

5. As was pointed out already - you claim to be non-partisan and yet call ME, a self-described conservative, "you people".  People hate the fact that I am rational and without any way to go after me they claim that I like Trudeau.  That's the haute coutiere [sic] in reality.

6. I would like to think but you are actually putting this culture division (which is happening throughout the Americas and Europe) on one man.  That's not thinking.  To me, that's hyperventilating.  I would say there are forces driving us, and using media to do so.  We have to adjust and reset the game board to be people talking to people and not people interrupted by trolls.

You are not a troll.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2022 at 9:33 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. you claim to be non-partisan and yet call ME, a self-described conservative, "you people".  People hate the fact that I am rational and without any way to go after me they claim that I like Trudeau.  That's the haute coutiere [sic] in reality.

6. I would like to think but you are actually putting this culture division (which is happening throughout the Americas and Europe) on one man.  That's not thinking.  To me, that's hyperventilating.  I would say there are forces driving us, and using media to do so.  We have to adjust and reset the game board to be people talking to people and not people interrupted by trolls.

2. You are not a troll.

1. We are far from a dictatorship such as the one enjoyed by Putin. Our system has certain checks and balances on government power that preserve freedom. So dictatorship would not happen in Canada unless these checks are overridden in the guise of a public emergency.

Covid provides such a pretext.

The notion that "antivaxxers" or whatever are allied with our global adversaries is yet another story using Covid to drive a division through our society.

For that I smell a political rat. I smell a political, federal rat who's a little boy in charge.

Who's daddy would slap his ass and send him to his room if he knew.

To whit- "I admire their basic dictatorship".

- "It's an opportunity for a reset."

- "Antivaxxers are frequently racist mysoginist anti-science types."

Nobody likes me either. It's ok.

It's a good sign, really. It says I am not like you people.  ;)

If you think when I say you people I mean you, that's on you. You put those boots on, Billy. Not me.

2. Why thanks. I am glad you realize that. As I recall you once gave me a warning point for "Image Trolling".

Yes it still hurts.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

1.   I am not like you people.  ;)

2. If you think when I say you people I mean you, that's on you. You put those boots on, Billy. Not me.

3. Why thanks. I am glad you realize that. As I recall you once gave me a warning point for "Image Trolling". Yes it still hurts.

1. 2. Ok well you are partisan against *somebody*

3.  It's been ages since I was a mod.  I don't even remember if it happened.

On 4/19/2022 at 9:09 AM, West said:

What's the deal with Nat Post?

One day they're saying something intelligent, the next day they're making AOC proud.

This story is pure propaganda, just a bizarre little tag-on to our village idiot's deluded rant about anti-vaxxers being racists and misogynists.

I feel like I should read it, just to see what the weasels are saying now, but I hate clicking on it because it generates ad revenue for them. 

On 4/21/2022 at 6:33 AM, Michael Hardner said:

ME, a self-described conservative

?

The dudes who tuck in their junk and win gold medals are 'self-described women' so I guess it's fair if a self-described conservative votes for Trudeau and defends his hate speech... ?

People hate the fact that I am rational and without any way to go after me they claim that I like Trudeau.

FYI only leftists hate rational because being rational is what drives people away from the Liberal party. 

Rational people don't see a connection between refusing a pseudovax and being a racist.

Rational people don't say "Oil is bad, so let's stop producing it - and kill our own economy, and we will just buy our oil from Russia and Saudi Arabia with the money that we make from producing green energy (after we beat China at the manufacturing game)."

On 4/20/2022 at 9:29 AM, Nationalist said:

Go to hell.

I see your posts. You nothing but a lemming wandering off a cliff.

In the end you'll be saying...'But how could I have known this would happen?'

Go pet one of you Libbie traitors.

On 4/20/2022 at 4:38 PM, OftenWrong said:

Those who put their faith in Mr. Trudeua are the most self inflicted. He's truly the least capable and has made a mess of Canada, not only the economy but the political sphere too.

It's one thing to stick to your party, but the guy is really terrible.

I mean come on.

You guys are beyond pathetic.  The only way you can make your bullshit stick to anyone is to persist in believing/parroting  your assumptions about the people you stick it too.   You've seen my posts on the snow-washing happening under Trudeau's nose...crickets...I wrote Poilievre to ask why there's nothing but crickets from him and other conservatives on this file as well. Haven't heard a word from him either.  Come on you say?  Why don't you people say that to Poilivre? He's sitting silently on what should by rights be the biggest allegation of corruption in Canada's history.

Sure Trudeau's terrible but compared to what you people refuse to stand up for I think I just might go ahead and actually vote for the little asshole just to spite you morons.

West is right you bloody hypocrites drink from the very same well of corruption and shit Canada is wallowing in and then turn around and shit on me for pointing that out to you.

Stay in hell - it sure seems that's where you like to be.  

On 4/21/2022 at 7:23 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Wow.  Great question.  I feel like I also use that term, though, but to identify people who have checked-out of society's conventional channels and roles.

Now you would THINK I'm talking about hippies and such, and sometimes they fall into it but to my experience it's mostly people who are sucked in to conspiratorial online gibberish... Trudeau hate-worship and despising mythical archetypes.  In other words, people who live in their own constructs and not in the real world.

Thanks for giving me food for thought today.

There's just something about Trudeau's mug that's easy to dislike. The guy acts like a 5 year old when he's 40 something. A big man baby. Poster boy for "entitled rich kids".

6 minutes ago, West said:

There's just something about Trudeau's mug that's easy to dislike. The guy acts like a 5 year old when he's 40 something. A big man baby. Poster boy for "entitled rich kids".

So ironic that Trudeau is the poster boy for white privilege, he's a groper, con artist, ethically challenged scumbag, and a raging bigot and yet he's also the golden child to the people who claim to hate bigotry, white privilege, government corruption and misogyny. 

If Adolf Hitler ran for the leadership of the LPOC, who would win? 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So ironic that Trudeau is the poster boy for white privilege, he's a groper, con artist, ethically challenged scumbag, and a raging bigot and yet he's also the golden child to the people who claim to hate bigotry, white privilege, government corruption and misogyny. 

Yup. It's truly a disease isn't it?

It's not necessarily the corruption that gets me. He is corrupt theres no doubt about that (see the RCMP sweeping bribes under the rug from the likes of Aga Khan). Its that he's smug while doing it... little smirk on his face as he calls you names for asking why he's taking bribes sort of like "because I can". 

Same with the vaccine nonsense... nothing more than Truey showing you he can inject his juices into you if they want.. akin to a psychopath. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes but he's also very successful at corruption which is why our real estate is now the most expensive on Earth.  I guess the reason we never hear anything about this from Conservatives is that they realize how outclassed they are when it comes to attracting foreign investors to Canada.

19 minutes ago, West said:

Well, judging by the immense sums of money he's seemingly able to attract to Canada, we're probably all going to be rich and entitled too.

20 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well, judging by the immense sums of money he's seemingly able to attract to Canada, we're probably all going to be rich and entitled too.

I'll always take the side of working people of smug little boys living off their daddy's name

Edited by West

3 minutes ago, West said:

All always take the side of working people of smug little boys living off their daddy's name

No, I think from now on I'm going to take the side that gets as far up your people's noses as possible just for shits and giggles. The last thing I care about is Canada. We deserve everything we don't get.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, I think from now on I'm going to take the side that gets as far up your people's noses as possible just for shits and giggles. The last thing I care about is Canada. We deserve everything we don't get.

I dont take the side of psychopaths like Truey. 

My theory is ol lady Margie took too many drugs when she was pregnant with him. Unfortunately prenatal exposure to drugs can lead to psychopathic tendencies and anti-social behavior... he has no impulse control which is scary when he's the prime minister dealing with other crooks and psychopaths. No ability to reason through his decisions and often acts out of impulse rather than rational thought. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5342840/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, West said:

I dont take the side of psychopaths like Truey.

Why are you taking the side of people who drink from the same well as Trudeau?

I think it's because you're a retarded hypocrite but perhaps I'm missing something.

Edited by eyeball

30 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes but he's also very successful at corruption which is why our real estate is now the most expensive on Earth.  I guess the reason we never hear anything about this from Conservatives is that they realize how outclassed they are when it comes to attracting foreign investors to Canada.

Yeah, this wasn't exactly a sales pitch for foreign buyers: https://financialpost.com/personal-finance/mortgages-real-estate/stephen-harper-vows-to-track-foreign-property-ownership

No doubt Justin called that racist at the time, but if he did it will be buried in Google searches because in 2022 Trudeau started talking about the same thing: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61027374

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, this wasn't exactly a sales pitch for foreign buyers: https://financialpost.com/personal-finance/mortgages-real-estate/stephen-harper-vows-to-track-foreign-property-ownership

No doubt Justin called that racist at the time, but if he did it will be buried in Google searches because in 2022 Trudeau started talking about the same thing: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61027374

Yes, two wrongs make it right.

A fine upstanding Canadian value.