Environmentalism and the Green utopia: Does it make sense?

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

At least you recognize you're being extreme but all the same you sure have some nerve posting this just after advising me I need to get my head examined.

You have no idea how much "nerve" I have. But I'll tell you this...Globalism and all the trappings that come with it, is dying a slow death now. All over the western world, people are realizing they've been lied to. This can go on until either a real war ensues, or governments begin representing the people instead of their bank accounts.

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

In light of what you just posted??

Everything has an impact and it's reality that imposes that. Our society's impact is unsustainable and it will not be the sky that falls. 

I'd rather live with a dependable society.

PROVE IT!!!

PROVE to me that man's CO2 creation is creating Global Warming.

Before you begin, remember that there are many influences on the CO2 levels in our atmosphere and that CO2 is not the only contributor to any warming trends. In fact, the biggest contributor happens to be the sun and in particular, solar flares.

Now...PROVE IT!

2 hours ago, West said:

I was in Africa just before covid. Pretty much every major infrastructure project was being facilitated by China. Fly a crew in, build a road, fly out. 

They do this all over. Part of the Belt Road experiment. Also likely funding groups to tie up projects in the West while they move full steam ahead. 

The Chinese model is an economic model. Have nations indepted to them, control major supply, get into educational institutions in the west to shape perceptions. A slow strangle hold until we wake up and now our banks are adopting the woke agenda which is basically just Chinese propaganda.

China is also gaining control of the Panama Canal operations.

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I may be on the extreme side of things

Not may.  You are.  You're way off in the deep end.  

but, China poisoned the entire world and is lying about it to this very day. Anthony Fauci PAID China to develop the type of virus that China let loose on the world and he's still got his job, instead of being behind bars where the little POS belongs.

copingconspiracy.thumb.jpg.349fea9c062209255141eb59f5425b55.jpg

PROVE IT!!!

PROVE to me that man's CO2 creation is creating Global Warming.

Before you begin, remember that there are many influences on the CO2 levels in our atmosphere and that CO2 is not the only contributor to any warming trends. In fact, the biggest contributor happens to be the sun and in particular, solar flares.

Now...PROVE IT!

It will be really easy to prove.

While you are sitting on the golf course drinking beer, I will pour 1,000 litters of gasoline around you and set it on fire.

If you did not burn or at least develop sever blisters, I will have to admit burning fossil fuels have no effect on climate.

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I may be on the extreme side of things but, China poisoned the entire world and is lying about it to this very day. Anthony Fauci PAID China to develop the type of virus that China let loose on the world and he's still got his job, instead of being behind bars where the little POS belongs.

China has bought most of the US and Canadian governments. What is needed is to give these governmental traitors their walkin' papers. ALL OF THEM!!! We've all been sold out by an elite class who deserve nothing less than a good punch in the nose...and a cage to rot to death in.

And of the long list of outright traitors to our nations, in the TOP 5 need to be these Gawd Damn Chinese shills who masquerade as "conservatives". I have no use for these dirt-bags what-so-ever.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cougar said:

It will be really easy to prove.

While you are sitting on the golf course drinking beer, I will pour 1,000 litters of gasoline around you and set it on fire.

If you did not burn or at least develop sever blisters, I will have to admit burning fossil fuels have no effect on climate.

As I'd thought. Nothin'.