Vote Poilievre and Charest

Charest vs Poilievre  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want a social conservative AND a fiscal conservative. End this creepy Marxist-nihilist dictatorship in Canada. End ridiculous soul-destroying policies like vaccine mandates and Nazi digital vax passes.  Stop teaching young children racist ideas like that they are victims or oppressors based on superficial qualities like skin colour (CRT).  Stop confusing children by promoting unscientific notions like the idea that gender is entirely a social construct and there are 150 genders.  Stop declaring rights that are supposed to be constitutionally protected non-essential, such as the freedom to practice one’s religion or participate in a political protest.

Polievre is right now the only political force that has enough support to actually restore democracy at the national level, but the anti-democratic Liberal-MSM-Big Tech alliance is actively trying to smear and destroy him.

I don’t know if sanity and democracy are salvageable in Canada.  There’s barely any distance between government and the press and big corporate Canada. Without a free press or a government that respects the Constitution, I think it may be time for freedom-loving people to leave Canada — if you can.

After seeing Steamwhistle pile on against Polievre, I’ll never drink their beer again.

https://apple.news/As78qVvFCTUyDsIDABNyEww

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I want a social conservative AND a fiscal conservative. End this creepy Marxist-nihilist dictatorship in Canada. End ridiculous soul-destroying policies like vaccine mandates and Nazi digital vax passes.  Stop teaching young children racist ideas like that they are victims or oppressors based on superficial qualities like skin colour (CRT).  Stop confusing children by promoting unscientific notions like the idea that gender is entirely a social construct and there are 150 genders.  Stop declaring rights that are supposed to be constitutionally protected non-essential, such as the freedom to practice one’s religion or participate in a political protest.

Polievre is right now the only political force that has enough support to actually restore democracy at the national level, but the anti-democratic Liberal-MSM-Big Tech alliance is actively trying to smear and destroy him.

I don’t know if sanity and democracy are salvageable in Canada.  There’s barely any distance between government and the press and big corporate Canada. Without a free press or a government that respects the Constitution, I think it may be time for freedom-loving people to leave Canada — if you can.

After seeing Steamwhistle pile on against Polievre, I’ll never drink their beer again.

https://apple.news/As78qVvFCTUyDsIDABNyEww

The media is ? doing the right thing with Pierre you think Trudeau is bad and a liar give Pierre power and he will make Trudeau loook lloke a saint .and lol I am sure there terrified about you stopping drinkingg there beer lmao 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

The media is ? doing the right thing with Pierre you think Trudeau is bad and a liar give Pierre power and he will make Trudeau loook lloke a saint .and lol I am sure there terrified about you stopping drinkingg there beer lmao 

You just want the state to take more care of you than they already do.  Seriously, just move to Cuba.  

1 hour ago, Jack9000 said:

I've stopped drinking Steamwhistle too. And since my wife manages a bar, I think I'll inform her about Steamwhistle's political BS and watch her quit selling it. I also think I'll introduce all my friends to this crap and have them boycott this mediocre beverage too.

I don't know if Poilievre will get my vote. But I don't like watching companies doing hit pieces on politicians. That's just virtue signalling garbage. 

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I guess Steamwhistle and Disney share the same board of directors.  Both companies are now morally bankrupt in my eyes.  I’ll bring my kids to Universal.  At least they pay taxes like everyone else.  Poor baby Disney are going to lose their $200 million tax exemption.

Meh...Bugs Bunny is King of Comics.

23 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I've stopped drinking Steamwhistle too. And since my wife manages a bar, I think I'll inform her about Steamwhistle's political BS and watch her quit selling it. I also think I'll introduce all my friends to this crap and have them boycott this mediocre beverage too.

I don't know if Poilievre will get my vote. But I don't like watching companies doing hit pieces on politicians. That's just virtue signalling garbage. 

Lol you go do that feel sorry for the poor wife and friends ?

So the story is...

Some people here are going to boycott a beer... because of a National Post story... indicating that the company has issued a letter... to respond to people who were threatening (on TWITTER) to boycott them.... ... disassociating them from a politician ...  because they rented a space.... to said politician .... for a private function.

Anybody else here miss the days when campaigns were about policy ideas ?  Hell, I even miss the days when they talked about the parties' political strategies.  Even THAT seems smarter than scanning the comments section and reporting on Tweets of what random people think.

Politics today is retarded.

Poilievre has put out a new idea around 'crypto' - but we only have one dismissive comment on here on that.  Also a plan to require cities to increase home building by 15%.   Most of the comments are about 'CRT' and 'Social Program Cuts' which are both scaremongering IMO.

Auguste has the perspective, at least, on conservatism vs progressivism vs libertarianism.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I guess Steamwhistle and Disney share the same board of directors.  Both companies are now morally bankrupt in my eyes.  I’ll bring my kids to Universal.  At least they pay taxes like everyone else.  Poor baby Disney are going to lose their $200 million tax exemption.

If it were not for Disney, there would be no Universal. If it were not for Disney, OIrlando would still be a village.

"

Security officers staff the entrance at the Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Orlando

Security officers staff the entrance at the Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida, U.S. June 13, 2016. REUTERS/Barbara Liston/File Photo

Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com

April 21 (Reuters) - A Florida bill that would eliminate the special tax district that gives the Walt Disney Co (DIS.N) the ability to govern its theme parks won approval from lawmakers on Thursday, sending the legislation to Governor Ron DeSantis for his signature.

Disney's designation has allowed the company to control the area including and surrounding Walt Disney World, comprised of an array of theme parks, hotels, golf courses and other entertainment venues. read more

Here is what is at stake for Disney:

WHAT IS THE SPECIAL TAXING DISTRICT AND WHY WAS IT SET UP?

The Florida State legislature created the Reedy Creek Improvement District in 1967 to promote the development of Walt Disney World on a 38.5-square mile patch of pasture and swamp land in Central Florida.

Disney pays taxes to the Reedy Creek Improvement District and two counties its resort straddles, Orange and Osceola. The district, in turn, provides services, including fire response, emergency medical services, water and sewage treatment, and can issue municipal bonds to finance infrastructure projects, which comes with tax advantages.

In practice, the arrangement gives Disney control over municipal services and autonomy when it comes to how the land is used and developed, exempting it from some regulations.

Walt Disney World paid $780.3 million in state and local taxes in 2021"

"The legislation might end up increasing the tax burden on Orange and Osceola residents, who would have to foot the bill for all the services Disney pays for"

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/what-is-special-tax-designation-disney-might-lose-2022-04-22/

So, no similarity between Disney and Steamwhistle.

31 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

If it were not for Disney, there would be no Universal. If it were not for Disney, OIrlando would still be a village.

"

Security officers staff the entrance at the Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Orlando

Security officers staff the entrance at the Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida, U.S. June 13, 2016. REUTERS/Barbara Liston/File Photo

Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com

April 21 (Reuters) - A Florida bill that would eliminate the special tax district that gives the Walt Disney Co (DIS.N) the ability to govern its theme parks won approval from lawmakers on Thursday, sending the legislation to Governor Ron DeSantis for his signature.

Disney's designation has allowed the company to control the area including and surrounding Walt Disney World, comprised of an array of theme parks, hotels, golf courses and other entertainment venues. read more

Here is what is at stake for Disney:

WHAT IS THE SPECIAL TAXING DISTRICT AND WHY WAS IT SET UP?

The Florida State legislature created the Reedy Creek Improvement District in 1967 to promote the development of Walt Disney World on a 38.5-square mile patch of pasture and swamp land in Central Florida.

Disney pays taxes to the Reedy Creek Improvement District and two counties its resort straddles, Orange and Osceola. The district, in turn, provides services, including fire response, emergency medical services, water and sewage treatment, and can issue municipal bonds to finance infrastructure projects, which comes with tax advantages.

In practice, the arrangement gives Disney control over municipal services and autonomy when it comes to how the land is used and developed, exempting it from some regulations.

Walt Disney World paid $780.3 million in state and local taxes in 2021"

"The legislation might end up increasing the tax burden on Orange and Osceola residents, who would have to foot the bill for all the services Disney pays for"

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/what-is-special-tax-designation-disney-might-lose-2022-04-22/

So, no similarity between Disney and Steamwhistle.

Both companies were highjacked by woke Marxists.  One wants kids sexualized in primary school. The other promotes the Liberal attempt to paint any opposition as racist-misogynist-fringe with unacceptable views.  I won’t drink their pisswater.  I hope Disney has to pay backtaxes to the 1960’s and that their board of directors gets replaced.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Both companies were highjacked by woke Marxists.  One wants kids sexualized in primary school. The other promotes the Liberal attempt to paint any opposition as racist-misogynist-fringe with unacceptable views.  I won’t drink their pisswater.  I hope Disney has to pay backtaxes to the 1960’s and that their board of directors gets replaced.

Disney has paid taxes as stated in the article I posted.  DeSantis is just a Trumpian.

I don't drink beer so I don't care.

The rest of your diatribe makes no sense.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I won’t drink their pisswater.

there is no worse pisswater than Molson Canadian

the most popular beer in Canada

and it's not even Canadian

its owned by Coors

suck it, Canada, you own nothing, not even your best selling beer

Puerto Rico North

Edited by Dougie93

15 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Lol there choice but laughable reasoning . It's good people like your Cir cle is the minority or this country be a mess 

the Communist traitors of the NDP are hardly a majority with 25 seats out of 338 /shrugs

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

Not before 2025 though and yw . I not a big fan of Trudeau either but he atleast helped Canadians thru the pandemic with support

I doubt the Communist coalition will make it to 2025

inflation is burning out of control

that's either higher prices, or sharply rising interest rates

which means the governing parties in office now are going to get wiped out

and its not going to take three years

Jagmeet Singh will soon realize that he has attached himself to a regime which is collapsing

if I was advising the NDP, I would say get out sooner rather than waiting to go down with Trudeau & Co