If you could travel in time what would you do?

If I had the ability to go back in time I won't use it to get rich but..........

My only wish in life is the ability to go back in time and change the world for better. Shoot the known rapists like Ted Bundy and many others or historic mass murders or war criminals like Ganges Khan, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussain, the mullahs, Putin and many others right into their heads soon after they were born.

Some may view me as a baby killer but I see myself as a saver of hundreds of millions of would be victims most of whom are women and children. It is the lives of so many millions of innocents victims that would otherwise live a full happy life that matters to me not the lives of those baby lookalike omens who will grow to become a monster in 2 to 3 decades and cause massive harm and sufferings on the world. A killer of a thousand and savor of a billion. I take the title.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

• CITIZEN_2015 changed the title to If you could travel in time what would you do?
12 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes Karl Marx will be definitely in my list too but he is one of many people in my list.

You guys do understand that The Communist Manifesto was written by Marx as a rebuttal to the new Capitalist economies emerging at the time...don't you?

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You guys do understand that The Communist Manifesto was written by Marx as a rebuttal to the new Capitalist economies emerging at the time...don't you?

I would argue simply that all of the deaths and suffering as a result of Marxism stands in stark contrast to the benefits of capitalism many of us have enjoyed.

22 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I would argue simply that all of the deaths and suffering as a result of Marxism stands in stark contrast to the benefits of capitalism many of us have enjoyed.

Interesting take. I see the 2 slightly different.

Communism kills its own.

Capitalism...so far...kills other people.

I am thankful I was born on the long end of the stick but...lets not kid ourselves, both do damage. My wife wasn't so lucky. She grew up under the Soviet boot.

Ā 

My only wish in life is the ability to go back in time and change the world for better. Shoot the known rapists like Ted Bundy and many others or historic mass murders or war criminals like Ganges Khan, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussain, the mullahs, Putin and many others right into their heads soon after they were born.

Some may view me as a baby killer but I see myself as a saver of hundreds of millions of would be victims most of whom are women and children. It is the lives of so many millions of innocents victims that would otherwise live a full happy life that matters to me not the lives of those baby lookalike omens who will grow to become a monster in 2 to 3 decades and cause massive harm and sufferings on the world. A killer of a thousand and savor of a billion. I take the title.

Ā 

Basically it's joining the gang ofĀ Ra's al Ghul [movie Batman Begins] and apply his philosophy.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Jean-Kevin

On 4/13/2022 at 3:31 PM, Nationalist said:

Nothing. Its too dangerous.

Actually you may have a point. I was thinking that in a point in time human race will become so advanced in technology that they would be able to travel in time so we can easily have many time travelers now as we speak but obviously none of them attempt to change the events as we witnesses many nasty events have occurred in the past and many more will happenĀ  in future (well okay maybe they prevented major catastrophes like Cuban missile crisis of 1963). May be the consequences of changing catastrophic events will be much worse catastrophes.

9 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Actually you may have a point. I was thinking that in a point in time human race will become so advanced in technology that they would be able to travel in time so we can easily have many time travelers now as we speak but obviously none of them attempt to change the events as we witnesses many nasty events have occurred in the past and many more will happenĀ  in future (well okay maybe they prevented major catastrophes like Cuban missile crisis of 1963). May be the consequences of changing catastrophic events will be much worse catastrophes.

Don't

Fuck

With

Time.