At least 5 people shot at New York City subway station

Infidel Dog

"

At least five people were shot and injured Tuesday at a subway station in New York City during a morning rush hour attack that left wounded commuters bleeding on a train platform.

Fire personnel responding to reports of smoke at the 36th Street station in the Sunset Park neighbourhood found multiple people shot as well as un-detonated devices, a fire department spokesperson said.

The fire department told CBC News in an email that 13 people were injured overall, but it wasn't immediately clear how many of those individuals were shot or the specific nature of their injuries.

A New York Police Department spokesperson told CBC News the incident happened just before 8:30 a.m. ET on the R-line subway in the borough.

Police are looking for a suspect described as a man of short height; he was described as wearing a Metropolitan Transit Authority uniform and a gas mask, the spokesperson said."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/nyc-brooklyn-subway-shooting-1.6416825

CBC tells us "NYPD said in a tweet they had not found any "active explosive devices" however other sources say...

"NEW YORK — At least 10 people were shot and several "undetonated devices" were found at a Brooklyn subway station Tuesday morning, according to the New York City Fire Department."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/12/brooklyn-subway-shooting-fdny-undetonated-devices/7287255001/

Edited by Infidel Dog

27 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The CBC forgot to mention the suspect is described as black.

We can tell it's a black person because you posted it.

The myriad mass shootings in the states never get posted here, so I see this thread and think ... hmmm ?  Then I see who started the thread and think ... aaaaaah 

27 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

CBC tells us "NYPD said in a tweet they had not found any "active explosive devices" however other sources say...

"NEW YORK — At least 10 people were shot and several "undetonated devices" were found at a Brooklyn subway station Tuesday morning, according to the New York City Fire Department."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/12/brooklyn-subway-shooting-fdny-undetonated-devices/7287255001/

National Post said there were no explosive devices, but devices that created smoke.  Maybe police are learning more as they investigate, that's why the different stories.

Why is it important to you that the person is black?

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

We can tell it's a black person because you posted it.

The myriad mass shootings in the states never get posted here, so I see this thread and think ... hmmm ?  Then I see who started the thread and think ... aaaaaah 

Actually I'm more interested in stuff the CBC doesn't want to tell you. Something I notice you always prefer I wouldn't do.

Come to think of it...those of us who have learned to read CBC articles from the bottom up saw this:

"The New York City subway system has seen a spate of recent attacks. An Asian-American woman was pushed to her death in front of a train at the Times Square subway station in January"

The CBC forgot to tell us the guy who pushed the old oriental woman in front of the train there was also black. That matters because at the time the CBC was part of the MSM push to assure us Asians were being attacked in surprising numbers but got quiet when it became generally known who was doing it. You probably didn't catch the news on who that was so I'll simply say guess.

Edited by Infidel Dog

24 minutes ago, dialamah said:

National Post said there were no explosive devices, but devices that created smoke.  Maybe police are learning more as they investigate, that's why the different stories.

Why is it important to you that the person is black?

On the black thing, it matters. The general MSM push is mass shootings are a white guy thing. Why is it so important to you, yours and the CBC we don't hear about it when that turns out not to be the case?

On the undetonated devices thing, I'm watching MSNBC right now. They're reporting that when they ask police reps specifically about that possibility those reps say it's still under investigation. They say the same thing on whether or not this is terror related.

Most likely those two possibilities will turn out to be false rumor based but The National Post is lying to you if they're saying they know something for a fact right now.

But yeah, the little "5'5" black guy detonated a smoke bomb then started shooting.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

On the black thing, it matters. The general MSM push is mass shootings are a white guy thing.

One (1) incident of a black person perpetrating a mass shooting does not disprove stats (2) demonstrating that it's primarily a white guy coping mechanism.  

(1)  More than one black person has actually engaged in mass shootings.

(2) Stats may have changed since the last time I looked a few years ago.

The National Post is lying t

The assumption that "lying" is happening because a news media or any source doesn't have all the details yet is ridiculous.

Also, police are known for lying - it's part of their job.  If you're going to misbelieve anyone, it should be them.

The lie would be any insinuation of certainty - just as I said.

What they're saying now is the early reports of undetonated devices turned out to be more smoke cannisters he left at the scene. They're saying he also left unspent magazines. It's starting to sound like he had a plan for a much bigger tragedy but the gun jammed so he ran.

As to the black thing, yes there have been many black multiple shootings. In fact if you include gang and crime related as opposed to psycho or terror related, the majority of multiple shooting might be black centric. I saw a piece on a site that made that case.

Interesting though that you guys who want to suggest anybody who notices this is racist as opposed to simply pointing out the BS insinuation that multiple shootings are a white thing. One does not as Mikey would like to suggest post all the cases of blacks behind multiple shootings. He couldn't. There are too many.

Edited by Infidel Dog

26 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Interesting though that you guys who want to suggest anybody who notices this is racist as opposed to simply pointing out the BS insinuation that multiple shootings are a white thing.

Except that's not what you did.  

I said black, as in not white.

And you two started running in circles, so to speak, pulling out your hair and squealing "Racist, Racist, Racist" in insinuation. 

You 2 were like: R3Bm75o.gifR3Bm75o.gif w1roaUS.gif g45NPQ1.jpg RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!  Then I was like: YSeIfvY.jpgbkQiT92.gif. Now you're like gAGK6TQ.png

And I'll take my points for that one with pride Charles. ;)

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I said black, as in not white.

Yes, a single statement, with no context, explanation, rationalization or even a cite.  

If it quacks like a duck ...

And no racist thinks they are.  They're just protecting white people's status and reputation.

You want whites labeled and damned as the mass shooter race. When evidence pops up that's not the case you snap into action with the pant-peeing thing thinking that's going to impress somebody. What have you got against whites anyway? I imagine you are one. Is it a self-loathing thing?

Whatever the reason...

Don't be so racist. It's OK to be white.

Edited by Infidel Dog

46 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You want whites labeled and damned as the mass shooter race. When evidence pops up that's not the case you snap into action with the pant-peeing thing thinking that's going to impress somebody. What have you got against whites anyway? I imagine you are one. Is it a self-loathing thing?

Whatever the reason...

Don't be so racist. It's OK to be white.

My goodness, you sure are worked up about the fact that white people commit crime, too.  

Too?

So you admit it then. It isn't just one race (the white race) committing all the mass murders. Congratulations. You caught up. You can walk with your head up again, as a white woman. No need to thank me.

I should put up a shingle as a doctor though and offer to cure all the infected unfortunates of their Progitis. 

Too?

So you admit it then. It isn't just one race (the white race) committing all the mass murders. Congratulations. You caught up. You can walk with your head up again, as a white woman. No need to thank me.

I should put up a shingle as a doctor though and offer to cure all the infected unfortunates of their Progitis. 

It's always been "too".  Nobody has ever claimed that white men are the only people committing mass shootings - that assumption is only made by white people with fragile egos.

Statista 52% of mass shootings are carried out by white men.  Deal with it.

16 hours ago, dialamah said:

Nobody has ever claimed that white men are the only people committing mass shootings

It's more a drip, drip, drip of insinuation but yes, it eventually becomes a statement of falsity as fact. I've had the argument. If it wasn't with you it was with one of yours. You know 'tell me what to do Mister Progmeister" types.

And look how fast you and Mikey started jumping around calling racist as per the prog-gram when somebody dared to notice the CBC was doing their ol' 'don't notice what I'm not telling you' scam by neglecting to mention  the black thing. 

Hey, here's another interesting thing, I wonder if your CBC has told you...

They released footage of the guy now. He's passing through the turnstiles to get on the subway. He was disguised as a workman, with a fluorescent vest, hard helmet, and mask. 

The mask interests me. It's one of those useless slave masks your government Flip Flop Fuhrer Fauci, Commie Bonnie Henry, Terror Tam hero masters lie to you about being useful to stop Covid. Cloth and drug store masks don't work and the evidence is they didn't. However, turns out criminals have somehow gotten the idea masks are useful for disguising identity when committing their felonies.

Edited by Infidel Dog

BTW. Did your CBC tell you this?

The person of interest ranted about race issues and claimed that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was proof that black people were treated with disdain in society.

These white motherf—ers, this is what they do,” he said. “Ultimately at the end of the day, they kill and commit genocide against each other. What do you think they gonna do to your black ass?”

In his rambling conspiracy theory, James claimed that a race war would follow the ongoing conflict in Europe.

“It’s just a matter of time before these white motherf—ers decide, ‘Hey listen. Enough is enough. These n—ers got to go,'” he said.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/frank-r-james-idd-as-person-of-interest-in-brooklyn-subway-shooting/

I do know other MSM were pretty much telling us there was no possibility of terrorism because they found some unnamed police official somewhere who said there was no indication of it at the time.

James sounds pretty terroristy to me.

Edited by Infidel Dog

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

BTW. Did your CBC tell you this?

https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/frank-r-james-idd-as-person-of-interest-in-brooklyn-subway-shooting/

I do know other MSM were pretty much telling us there was no possibility of terrorism because they found some unnamed police official somewhere who said there was no indication of it at the time.

James sounds pretty terroristy to me.

I saw that on NYT site. 

No indication.  So maybe, maybe not.  Terrorism requires political motivation so a guy randomly shooting people wouldn't automatically be terrorism.

24 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Terrorism requires political motivation so a guy randomly shooting people wouldn't automatically be terrorism.

Didn't read the quote, eh?

Take my word for it then. There's nothing "random" about his black terrorist rhetoric.

As to whether or not that kind of talk can be considered terrorism when matched with deed, try this one:

FBI cites black extremists as new domestic terrorist threat

9 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Didn't read the quote, eh?

Take my word for it then. There's nothing "random" about his black terrorist rhetoric.

As to whether or not that kind of talk can be considered terrorism when matched with deed, try this one:

FBI cites black extremists as new domestic terrorist threat

I just read on a Global site that he was a bigot, and posted about targeting certain groups of people.  Can't link, it's on my computer and I'm posting from my phone.  

I guess Black terrorists are taking the lead from White Supremacists.  That should make you happy 

46 minutes ago, CBC posted that the guy is being charged with terror offence.  

Apparently I'm not the only one who noticed the two tier media reporting on this one.

Here's Paul Joseph Watson on the case:

Yeah...I know...RACIST! Right?

It's kind of puzzling to chuckle-worthy though that those calling racism would mean PJW and not the racist Terrorist, Frank R James though.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Yet again here is a perfect example of woke filters applied to a breaking news story by the NYT and how it should have been covered( New York Post).

Subway Shooter coverage in NY Times vs. NY Post, by Steve Sailer - The Unz Review

After this horrific crime one would hope that since the shooter was still at large all media sources would want the public to know exactly who the prime suspect is in the interest of public safety but that was clearly not the case.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge