The Vileness of the Left Wing

18 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yet, if someone points out the disgusting nonsense from "the right" you lose your sh*t. 

"The left" isn't vile, any more than "the right" is; they each have their "vile" minority.  Your attempt to paint only the left as vile is simply spewing hatred and creating division.

If leftists are to be judged by the ones on this site, they're past the point of being vile.

Our PM was blatantly hatemongering against unjabbed people on television, even people like Bill Maher and Elon Musk noted the comparisons between Trudeau's speech and Hitler-speak, but our left-wing here defended it and even lied for him. That's vile. 

Peaceful protesters were badly beaten by police here after they were on their knees and the media here covered it all up. Leftists here won't even look at the video evidence of it, or if they do they try to act like it's not conclusive enough for them to believe it. That's vile.

Our banking institutions here became political pawns, freezing the accounts of dissidents here without judicial involvement. Leftists applauded it. That's vile.

Freedom of speech is regularly trampled by social media, for example a credible & highly plausible topic like the lab leak "theory" or Hunter's laptop, and leftist here applaud it. That's vile. 

Leftists here regurgitated all of the MSM propaganda about the Freedom Convoy, while knowing that it was untrue. That's vile. 

For sure the avg leftist in Canada is vile, in the exact same way that the Germans of 1933 who supported the Nazis were vile. Those Germans hated Jews and they thought that they were doing the right thing by regurgitating Hitler's lies and following his anti-Semitic vitriol. Ditto for LPOCers. LPOCers know that most of what they're saying isn't true, but they like saying it. That's vile. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

What is it about 'the left' that you like . . . that makes you a supporter?

What has PM Justin Trudeau done to gain your vote?

I don't vote for JT.

I support the right and the left.  I don't support alt-right crazies or the crazies on the left.

3 hours ago, West said:

But you do follow that up with an attack on Stu Peters ?

Of course I do.  The guy is a total moron and usually full of shit.  If you can attack a wide, vague and generally framed group of people as "vile" based on the actions of one unidentified person, how do you take issue with my singling out one person who's so clearly and obviously a complete donkey?  ?

This exchange here is mind-bogglingly dumb:  

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Says the guy who started a thread to launch an attack on an entire group of people.

with dialamah pointing out your hypocrisy and complete obliviousness regarding "attacks"

2 hours ago, West said:

Not at all. Just pointing out the disgusting nonsense from the left. 

and then you follow up with exactly what she's talking about.  Wowwww.  

17 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Of course I do.  The guy is a total moron and usually full of shit.  If you can attack a wide, vague and generally framed group of people as "vile" based on the actions of one unidentified person, how do you take issue with my singling out one person who's so clearly and obviously a complete donkey?  ?

This exchange here is mind-bogglingly dumb:  

with dialamah pointing out your hypocrisy and complete obliviousness regarding "attacks"

and then you follow up with exactly what she's talking about.  Wowwww.  

WestCanMan has put together an excellent summation. 

It's not just "one guy". The left actively cheers on violence then cries when they are called vile

Edited by West

Good talk guys, glad we worked all that out... and that comprise in the 3 rd period that is for the record books ladies and gentlemen....same time next week, the topic... will it ever be possible to come up with a topic that all parties are some what on the same page" maybe is Santa even real, or Rudolf was really just a drunk reindeer and his nose glowed.... or my favorite when is Justin coming out of the closet.... 

You don't all have to answer all at once we have the whole week to decide...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Another day , , , another east coaster on the govt. teat . . . entitled and smug.  Easily bought.  

yep  if thats wha you wanna call it i work my ass off for  5 plus months  60 hour weeks then we get laid off not my fault thats how my industry works :) but i'll take it.

16 hours ago, West said:

WestCanMan has put together an excellent summation. 

It's not just "one guy". The left actively cheers on violence then cries when they are called vile

Westcanman's summation is the same inane nonsense as your own.  Anyone who disagrees with you is considered "the left" from what I can tell, which is stupid at face-value.   

27 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Westcanman's summation is the same inane nonsense as your own.  Anyone who disagrees with you is considered "the left" from what I can tell, which is stupid at face-value.   

His summation was very accurate of more vileness. 

7 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Your smugness shines through Mike . . . . again and again.

Please don't be offended.   

You really expect a respectful reply when you post this ?  You get back what you give, sorry.   

Another day , , , another east coaster on the govt. teat . . . entitled and smug.  Easily bought.  

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Please don't be offended.   

You really expect a respectful reply when you post this ?  You get back what you give, sorry.   

A spade is a spade Mike . . . . respect?   from you?   meh

The only thing offensive and laughable is your insistence that you're somehow conservative, and your approval of the Emergency Act by your 'boy' Trudeau.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

1. A spade is a spade Mike . . . . respect?   from you?   meh

2. The only thing offensive and laughable is your insistence that you're somehow conservative, and your approval of the Emergency Act by your 'boy' Trudeau.

1. I love the west.  I have never met an Ontarian who said anything bad about it and I have lived here almost all of my life.
2. I don't like Trudeau.  I'm sorry your feelings are hurt.  I think you need to understand that you don't get your way all the time in politics.

1 hour ago, West said:

His summation was very accurate of more vileness. 

This sort of juvenile rhetoric and hyperbole is exactly why nobody takes you guys seriously.  

The vileness of the "Left"... ?

I couldn't come up with more cringeworthy posts if I tried.  I should make another account just to roleplay this sort of farcical nonsense.  You clowns would eat it up.  

27 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

This sort of juvenile rhetoric and hyperbole is exactly why nobody takes you guys seriously.  

The vileness of the "Left"... ?

I couldn't come up with more cringeworthy posts if I tried.  I should make another account just to roleplay this sort of farcical nonsense.  You clowns would eat it up.  

There's no hyperbole when talking about the vile nature of the left. They really are that ridiculous