Bidenese (Oh how we miss the days of "cafvefe")

I just wanted to start a thread for Biden's gaffes.

Not serious things, like saying that "America will respond in kind if Russia uses chemical weapons in Ukraine" or "the 82nd airborne will be in Ukraine [paraphrasing]", just his funny word soup moments. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/3/2022 at 12:02 PM, WestCanMan said:

I just wanted to start a thread for Biden's gaffes.

Not serious things, like saying that "America will respond in kind if Russia uses chemical weapons in Ukraine" or "the 82nd airborne will be in Ukraine [paraphrasing]", just his funny word soup moments. 

It's "COVFEFE." So much for YOUR GAFFE. LMAO

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Ah yes, the mid term discourage-the-conservative-voter operation has begun.  

Trump is way more popular now than when he was President. That scares the crap right out of these swamp dwellers. Raiding his house etc is supposed to finish him. "Trumped-up charges" or what? They only made him stronger.

?

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump is way more popular now than when he was President. That scares the crap right out of these swamp dwellers. Raiding his house etc is supposed to finish him. "Trumped-up charges" or what? They only made him stronger.

?

Latest poll says only 34% approve of Trump. I do believe he might have scored higher at some point as POTUS.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Were YOU typing at 3AM? That is YOUR gaffe. LMAO

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WTF are you talking about?

Trump made a typo at 3AM and you're comparing it to Biden being unable to speak English in the middle of the day. 

Thanks for comin out.

And it was LAST APRIL.  You’re a little late on the gotcha moment there Rob.  The statute of limitations on gaffes runs out after 3 months.  
Plus you’ve got the wrong playah...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Nope. Trump tweeted "covfefe" and WCM wrote  "cafvefe". Huge gaffe. LMAO

Irrelevant, 3 months statute of limitations.  You had 3 MONTHS to make your off topic “aha” moment.  Sorry, better luck next time...

Edited by sharkman

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Donald Trump, 7/16/2016

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-sentence/

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Donald Trump, 7/16/2016

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-sentence/

There's a reason that Trump sued Wharton to keep his grades PRIVATE.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ironstone said:

Biden has said an awful lot of stupid things. Biden has said a lot of unintelligible things. Biden has said a lot of offensive things. Biden has lied about a lot of things, especially his accomplishments.

I remember this comment regarding blacks that don't vote for Biden.

Biden got the nom on the black vote and THEN won the election on the black vote.

His jest was SPOT ON. Meant Charlamagne was out of step with the black population.