FIFA Must ban Iran from World Cup.

The regime in Iran continues to ban Women from entering stadiums to watch soccer games in spite of promises they made to FIFA to allow women spectators. But yesterday on the orders of islamic regime which has taken this defenseless nation hostage terrorizing them every day, women were attacked with tear and pepper gas by islamic revolutionary thugs (guards).

https://iran-hrm.com/2022/03/30/security-forces-attack-female-soccer-fans-with-teargas-and-pepper-spray/

BAN IRAN FROM WORLD CUP AND ALL SPORTING EVENTS until such time the nation can free itself from this occupation by terrorists.

IT WILL BE A DISGRACE FOR FIFA TO ALLOW IRAN IN PARTICIPATING IN WORLD CUP FOOTBALL IN 2022

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

FIFA is considering banning Iran National team from the World Cup. If they do not, then FIFA should be sanctioned by all women in the world. And men too. Down with any government, religion or organization or persons who may view women as not equal or treat women badly, discriminate against women or is violent towards women or are abusive.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 2:09 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The regime in Iran continues to ban Women from entering stadiums to watch soccer games in spite of promises they made to FIFA

1. The domestic issues of a country neither concerns FIFA nor America/west.

2. That happened not because they were women, but because there was a mess and they didn't expect such a population goes there after the Covid restrictions were lifted.

3. The governor of the city apologized the people for that, and the president condemned this event abd said that the person or people who are responsible for this should be punished. 

4. I don't know why people rather to parrot whatever their medias say rather than thinking independently, the regime has right of the bat been chosen by the people! 98% of the Iranians voted for the Islamic Republic of Iran in the referendum that was held in the early days of the revolution.

5. OMG, these American medias lie like a rug!! I can't help myself with laughter, IRGC is a military organization, and would never show up at such an event, the security of stadium concerns the local police not IRGC!! This is like a Math Professor teaches a first grade school kid!

On 3/31/2022 at 2:09 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

until such time the nation can free itself from this occupation by terrorists.

The  biggest terrorist ever existed on the earth is the US itself that the number of the wars it has ever waged and the people it has ever killed isn't countable!

13 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Iranians urged FIFA to ban their own national team from World Cup over bad treatment of women.

Lol! Lol! Lol! May I ask since when the Iranintl website which is being funded by the nasty Saudi regime is the voice of Iran? This is your source?

Yeah, here we go, Pahlavi (Shah) had an organization established by MOSSAD and CIA named SAVAK that tortured and killed all of the opponents of the dictatorship of the Shah/King of that time, have these hellish liar American/Saudi/Zionist media ever talked about the number of innocent teenagers, elders, men and women that had been tortured or killed by SAVAK?

Why these liars never talk about the economic wealth of people in 1970? The Saudi Arabia that till a few months ago didn't let its women to drive car, now has become source of news about Iran??

Come on please, till when do you want to listen to these lies? Why these liars never talk about the massive number of the Iranians killed by the US so far? Why never talk about the innocent patients who have rare disease like EB and because their medicines are sanctioned by the US and Europe they die or loose a part of their body?

Be reasonable, no part of these fairy tales add up! Stop reading these lies, they nuke your brain! 

Edited by User47
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, User47 said:

1. The domestic issues of a country neither concerns FIFA nor America/west.

2. That happened not because they were women, but because there was a mess and they didn't expect such a population goes there after the Covid restrictions were lifted.

3. The governor of the city apologized the people for that, and the president condemned this event abd said that the person or people who are responsible for this should be punished. 

4. I don't know why people rather to parrot whatever their medias say rather than thinking independently, the regime has right of the bat been chosen by the people! 98% of the Iranians voted for the Islamic Republic of Iran in the referendum that was held in the early days of the revolution.

5. OMG, these American medias lie like a rug!! I can't help myself with laughter, IRGC is a military organization, and would never show up at such an event, the security of stadium concerns the local police not IRGC!! This is like a Math Professor teaches a first grade school kid!

The  biggest terrorist ever existed on the earth is the US itself that the number of the wars it has ever waged and the people it has ever killed isn't countable!

Lol! Lol! Lol! May I ask since when the Iranintl website which is being funded by the nasty Saudi regime is the voice of Iran? This is your source?

Yeah, here we go, Pahlavi (Shah) had an organization established by MOSSAD and CIA named SAVAK that tortured and killed all of the opponents of the dictatorship of the Shah/King of that time, have these hellish liar American/Saudi/Zionist media ever talked about the number of innocent teenagers, elders, men and women that had been tortured or killed by SAVAK?

Why these liars never talk about the economic wealth of people in 1970? The Saudi Arabia that till a few months ago didn't let its women to drive car, now has become source of news about Iran??

Come on please, till when do you want to listen to these lies? Why these liars never talk about the massive number of the Iranians killed by the US so far? Why never talk about the innocent patients who have rare disease like EB and because their medicines are sanctioned by the US and Europe they die or loose a part of their body?

Be reasonable, no part of these fairy tales add up! Stop reading these lies, they nuke your brain! 

You have made so many stupid idiotic comments that I don't even waste a time to respond to your stupid post. Full of lies and stupid comments which makes everyone to believe you are a peanut brain idiot knowing nothing and making comments on things you have no idea,

If it was covid then why thousands of men were allowed in? Why women are being attacked, arrested or imprisoned for refusing to wear the fucking hijab? Why the laws favors men in that forced islamic republic. 

I am no fun of Saudi Arabia, fuck the regime there too but making suporting comments about islamic republic of Iran which has murdered so many Iranians, oppresses women and the murderous regime of mass murder, torture and executions is a crime by itself. 

If you like Iran so much and hate the West then get the hell out of land of freedom and equality and go and live in iIran or Afghanistan.

Another article on the sad event of violent attacks by islanic revolutionary thugs on defenseless women in iran.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/article-702823

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Iran nation will rise up soon and liberate their land which is under occupation by evil forces. There has been so many liberation attempts recently but every time the regime sent its mercenaries of murderous revolutionary thugs (guards) and machine gunned hundreds likely thousands including women and children to oppress and end the uprising. Then they attack the families of those involved and put them in jail too. Women are forced to wear hijab and those refused have been arrested and beaten. Country's economy has been destroyed by ruling devil's agents, the mullahs and while those associated with the regime are rewarded with millions and are free to steal and rob the nation but the majority of nation lives in poverty. Iran has survived over 2500 years of invasions and occupations and these dark days will end too and soon.

Down with those who promote violence against women, believe in inequality of women, deny women's rights or abuse women and children.

Long live Canada and long live America.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Lie, lie and more lies, the lies that you're fed through the Israeli/Saudi/American medias might seen bright for yourself, but not to me that I'm an Iranian myself, I was born and have lived here most of my life, I never never liked to be in any western country and when I had to be in America because of my job I everyday worked harder than the previous day to finish the project sooner and get back to my country, not even a single word that you said about Iran in your comments is true.

I'm proud of Iran and die for it..... I'm really sorry to see most sheeple here are lied to about themselves let alone my country and my people, if the crimes that the US and other western countries have ever done don't seem heinous and inhumane to you I really can't say anything else. 

I didn't give you my original reply because I thought I can convince a brainwashed guy, I just said because I thought others might not be as brainwashed as you, if any brain exists anymore to be washed!!! 

That's all lie, hijab is not mandatory I everyday see young girls that wear the clothes that even their stomach is clear and on the other hand I see the girls who like to wear modestly, I don't believe i'm spelling out about such an issue, but eitherway your words are pure lies..... and I'm really tired to discuss these issues since they're pretty crystal clear for a person who has a brain to think....

Angry guy, other than spreading hatred, educate yourself about fact and truth not by listening to these liar American/Saudi/Zionist medias but by thinking independently and getting your info from the right sources. 

Besides I do agree with that "Death to Taliban" part, they are the puppet of your governments as well as ISIS that was created by CIA an MOSSAD. 

Edited by User47

You are a disgrace to Iran, a liar and a cheat and its 2500 year history of which the first 1000 years was golden before it was invaded by Arabs. Before they believed in God too as Zoroastrians. 

You don't die for Iran. You die for those who are killing Iran. Who brought down Iran to its knees in 43 years of executions, torture, rapes, murders, wars, political isolation, hate and robbery and crimes. Every day they created an enemy in order to use that enemy to oppress the nation and suppress the women.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Oh yeah death to the western hypocrisy, too, I don't hate any nation, neither American nation nor anyone else, I just hate their parasitic regimes, I have never seen any Iranian who hates the western people, but we do hate criminals like Bush and Obama.

I had to go to America cause my company asked me to get that project done in America, and bcause despite your liar governments that weren't committed to their promises because of sanctions we never break our promises. 

13 minutes ago, User47 said:

I had to go to America cause my company asked me to get that project done in America, and bcause despite your liar governments that weren't committed to their promises because of sanctions we never break our promises. 

Yes like promises your bosses made 43 years ago. Like freedom, equality, free electricity, prosperity? 

If you are a true Iranian, then work for free and democratic government whose leader come to power by election not selection. Work for peace and love not hate and war which has been the path past 43 years. Work for equality not discriminations. Work for justice not islamic injustice. So many rich people who have become rich from corruption and association with the regime while millions are living below poverty in your country. People fearful to voice their opinion facing prison, torture and execution, How can you come here and support all these nd still able to sleep at night? If you are frightened to post the truth, the least you can do is not to post a total lie.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

7 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

to voice their opinion facing prison, torture and execution, How can you come here and support all these nd still able to sleep at night?

I had friends at university that openly talked about a new revolution in front of the officials and no one jailed them.... stop lying for the goodness sake!

What you think about Iran is a big lie....

Edited by User47

I had a responsibility to tell you the truth, whether you accept it or not doesn't concern me, God has given you a brain to think independently use it please!

Be reasonable, you can't make it to any where while you're biased, this is the matter of truth, right guys and bad guys not religion or something else.

Iran never said death to Israel because of religion, we say it cause we can't stand a bunch of murderous guys occupy the homes of other people and kill them just because of a bunch of lies they're fed by their scholars , every free human hates the crimes of Israel and America and their allies, as well as I have a lot of atheist friends from the UK, the US, Canada and other European countries who are free humans and don't have arrogance, I said what I must have, have a nice day!

Edited by User47

3 minutes ago, User47 said:

You are not an American or Canadian, I bet you one of those poor BBC Farsi reporters.

And let me tell you, when I was younger I didn't like my government and always openly talked against it, till I went to America and realized I was being lied to about everything, so stop lying, I had friends that openly talked about a new revolution in front of the officials and no one jailed them.... stop lying for the goodness sake!

What you think about Iran is a big lie....

I don't understand why my nationality is of a matter of discussion!!!!!. I am a proud Canadian and have been for over 40 years.

All those thousands of people executed in 1989 within days or all those arrested some tortured in 2009 rigged election (even though president holds little power in that oppressive system), all those who were shot dead by guards in 2018 uprising not to mention all other less tragic cases like videos of women being beaten on streets for bad hijab nd etc and etc. They are all lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are paid to come here and make such big lies you are a traitor and if you really think what you claim may be true, then you are a giant fool. In both cases I feel sorry for you.

12 minutes ago, User47 said:

Iran never said death to Israel because of religion, we say it cause we can't stand a bunch of murderous guys occupy the homes of other people and kill them just because of a bunch of lies they're fed by their scholars , every free human hates the crimes of Israel and America and their allies, as well as I have a lot of atheist friends from the UK, the US, Canada and other European countries who are free humans and don't have arrogance, I said what I must have, have a nice day!

You are blind not to see that your own country is under occupation by a bunch of murderous mullahs. They are killing your country and your nation like Israelis do in Palestine and worse.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Hmmm, 1989? OK, where did you hear it? I already know, but what they don't tell you is that thoes who were executed in 1989 were not political prisoner, they were from Mujahedeen who had killed 17000 Iranians, they burnt a hospital with all of its patients in it, in the South West of the country!! maybe the government must have ignore the blood of 17000 of its people to be a good guy?

2009 was not a rigged election, I voted for Mousavi myself (the part that claimed the election is stolen) but I was not blind to see that the reformists were just destroying the country and saying this lie to get power even themselves know the election isn't rigged, a lot of people who BBC showed them as dead people in the 6 month of civil war back then, weren't killed really, they later came to TV and said they are alive!!!!

The latest protest of 2018, I was a protester too and I was totally opposed to Rouhani's jobs, 200 people died but they weren't killed by the police, they killed by the punks that mostly were paid by BBC farsi and others, I saw two police officer killed by two punks that had machine gun, And if you were a police wouldn't you shoot the one who is shooting at you?

They lie, once BBC Farsi brought up a video and said this is the video of protest of people in Teheran, it later turned out to be Iraq not even Iran and the video was for 5 years before that in an Iraqi city...

Edited by User47

My God User47.  I feel really sorry for you if you really believe all those lies. No wonder this regime is still in power after so much of crimes and discrimination against this defenseless nation. It is because of people like you. The Shah was kept in power too by people like you but eventually the great uprising came in 1979 and toppled him. The great uprising against the murderous regime in Iran will come too. I just don't know what year.

3 minutes ago, User47 said:

You got to be kidding! Even Americans themselves confessed that Shah was installed by the US and the UK, but you deny? you take the cake indeed!

If you had read my post you would have realized that my post about Shah was not complimentary. I said people like you kept him in power (those in denials, traitors, those scared to tell the truth....)

Edited by CITIZEN_2015