'DICTATORSHIP OF THE WORST KIND': European MPs blast Trudeau for COVID 'rights violation'

Infidel Dog

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

It’s a fact that the the majority of Americans don’t agree with you Putin supporters . 

Basically it works like this: people resent the MSM corporate liberal progressive view of the world, so they deep dive into hyper critical conspiracy videos created by offshore agents to sow disunity.

Therefore Trudeau is a dictator and Putin is a benevolent victim.

The solution is to recognize trollism as a disease and isolate it 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 10:52 PM, BeaverFever said:

The horse didn’t  ride over her. She was knocked backwards on her ass by the horse 

The horse was sent straight into the middle of the crowd. It ran her over.

They called her elderly after it was known she was not elderly.

You're lying again. She wasn't "known" to not be elderly at all. And the cop that ran her over definitely thought that she was elderly, just like everyone else did.

And for all we know she could be 79. It's just CBC saying that she's 49 and we have no reason to believe them.

Umm nope that’s a lie!  It’s a fact that the the majority of Americans don’t agree with you Putin supporters

It was 100% true. Russia's reasons for keeping NATO out of Ukraine are the exact same as America's reasons for not wanting nukes in Cuba, but on a much larger scale. Americans just don't want to weight the merits of the issues, tekel tekel....

Even the majority of Republicans don’t agree with you. So literally by any definition of whose opinion should be counted as “rational people” you are not included. Literally nobody other than your fringe extremists considers this to be the same as the Cuban missile crisis. You are the fringe kooks. 

People who want warbucks don't agree with me.

Ukraine is a proving grounds for American military ordnance and their propaganda is just a sales pitch for their shiny old toys. 

And yeah NATO was not a thereat to Russia. Only a total Putin-brainwashed idiot would think NATO countries and their threadbare militaries were secretly plotting to attack Russia out of the blue for no reason even as they’re  signing huge energy deals with Russia.  How stupid does a right wing kook have to be to believe that?

NATO was not a threat to Russia lol. And yet you're talking about brainwashed idiots ffs. Physician, heal thyself.  

post is just idiotic nonsense shit

I edited that to make you look smarter. No need to than me.

you make up or just copy-paste from the Kremlin. Everybody knows it, even most Republicans.  

Everything that not on CNN is made-up Kremlin bullshit, right Beave ?

Your dumbass bioweapons bullshit is nonsense and

Tell that to the Americans who are busy trying to get their "non-bioweapons" out of bioweapons research facilities in Ukraine. The ones that they don't want terrorists to get for whatever reason. But hey, they're "just working on cures for the bioweapons that they have there", no biggie. 

NATO doesn’t even have hypersonic missiles yet you uninformed “genius”  

https://www.dw.com/en/us-successfully-tests-mach-5-hypersonic-missile/a-59333155

That was from last year you uninformed "genius".

The officially counted tally is:2,224 killed and 2,897 injured. But this is only 1 of the sites they’ve been able to get to   

Plus all the mass rapes  

Dude the Ukrainians and Americans said that there were 10K - 15K dead Russian soldiers about a month ago. By now that number must be 15-25K unless the Ukrainians just decided to stop killing them for whatever reason. Even if that's the case, then according to US/Ukrainian propaganda the Russian soldiers are dying 5x faster than the civilians that they're "massacring". 

What is it Beave, some kind of reverse-genocide where they send their own soldiers in to die 5x faster than the civilians that they're massacring? If you hate Russia so much, shouldn't you be cheering them on? 

Just in case the math there was too steep for you, I'll put this in terms you might be able to grasp. 

Many many many many many Russian troops are reported to have been killed by Ukrainians. 

The same source say that the number of Ukrainians killed is just 'many'. That's five manys vs just one many. Five is a lot more than one. 

Yes we know Republicans are fond of most types of white-on-white and white-on non-white rape

Your partisan stupidity is out of control now Beave. You're a repugnant, sick person and you seriously need help. 

On 4/23/2022 at 6:12 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Basically it works like this: people resent the MSM corporate liberal progressive view of the world,

?

That's the dumbest load of crap that I ever saw.

Here are just a few of the highlights of the "MSM corporate liberal progressive view of the world" lol:

-Dr Ford said that she was almost raped "somewhere between 1982 and the mid-'80s". She couldn't name a place, and after she initially named a general location, she had to changer her mind about where the general location was. It went from by the country club (a 20 minute drive from her house, where none of the accused even lived) to being much closer to her home, and remember that she walked home from there. Her own witnesses were completely unaware of everything in her testimony. But the MSM was determined that we all had to believe her. "ALL WOMEN MUST BE BELIEVED!!!! (Except for the whores who accused Bill Clinton!)"

-"TRUMP SAID THAT IMMIGRANTS ARE ANIMALS!"

-"WHIPS!"

-"SANDMAN IS A RACIST!"

-"THE GENTLE GIANT!"

-"IT WAS JUST A MASSIVE CAR ACCIDENT IN A CHRISTMAS PARADE!"

-"THE FACT THAT THEY GUY IS A MUSLIM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS LONG KILLING SPREE, WHIC DOESN'T COUNT AS A TERRORIST ATTACK."

-"THE VAN ATTACK IS MORE PROOF THAT GUNS NEED TO BE BANNED!"

-"THE DON'T SAY GAY LAW!"

-"BOMBSHELL EVIDENCE ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION IS COMING THIS WEEKEND! (every week for two straight years)"

-"UKRAINIAN COLLUSION"

-"JOE BIDEN ABSOLUTELY DIDN'T KNOW HIS SON WAS WORKING AT BURISMA!". Two years later: "OK, WHEN HE SAW THE PHOTO HE SUDDENLY REMEMBERED A LITTLE BIT, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE WAS LYING!"

-"BLOCKING FLIGHTS FROM CHINA WAS RACIST BUT BLOCKING FLIGHTS FROM INIDA WAS SMART!"

-"THE VIRUS CAME FROM A WETMARKET AND PEOPLE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SAYING THAT IT MIGHT BE FROM THE CORONAVIRUS LAB RIGHT NEXT DOOR!"

-"EVERYTHING ELSE WILL JUST KILL PEOPLE BUT THE VACCINES WILL BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - THEY WILL GET US TO HERD IMMUNITY!"... "SOME OF THE VACCINES MIGHT BE KILLING PEOPLE BUT THE VACCINES THAT WE DIDN'T DISCONTINUE ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!"....."OK, THEY'RE KIND OF SAFE AND PARTLY EFFECTIVE! - WE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HERD IMMUNITY!"... "PEOPLE WILL STILL GET COVID BUT THEY WON'T END UP IN ICU AND THEY WON'T SPREAD COVID!".... "People will end up in ICU bt they won't die. The vaccines are still awesome. Everyone should be forced to take them!"..... "Thousands of people are dying after 3 vaccines, but vaxed-infected people still don't spread covid so everyone still needs to be forced to take them!"

I totally understand that you get sucked in by every idiotic BS narrative that the MSM is peddling, so even with the benefit of hindsight you don't think of those eventually rejected stories as lies, but for those of us who weren't stupid enough to believe any of that blatant horsechit in the first place, of course we get our news elsewhere.

I knew all of that crap was nothing more than a bunch of lies at the time you were still gobbling it all up and regurgitating it as gospel truth. How stupid would I have to be to sit there knowing that I was being lied to on the current story but just thinking that their next story was going to be of the utmost integrity? 

Just how much credibility do you think the "MSM corporate liberal progressive view of the world" has now MH? 100%? 95%? 80%? 75%? 50%? 40%? 33%? 10%? 3%? 1%? 0%?

I'm sure that you have it pegged at 95-100%, but if you believe that it's 75%, is there really such a thing as lying 25% of the time and still having 75% credibility?

And how is it that you're "a conservative" yet you still manage to have all of this respect for the "MSM corporate liberal progressive view of the world"?

That's like being a climate advocate with a 4 monster homes, a yacht and a private jet - no one would ever do that.... 

? 

Leftist hypocrites/dolts crack me up. 

On 4/24/2022 at 12:51 PM, WestCanMan said:

?

1. That's the dumbest load of crap that I ever saw.

2. Here are just a few of the highlights of the "MSM corporate liberal progressive view of the world" lol:

3. I totally understand that you get sucked in by every idiotic BS narrative that the MSM is peddling, so even with the benefit of hindsight you don't think of those eventually rejected stories as lies, but for those of us who weren't stupid enough to believe any of that blatant horsechit in the first place, of course we get our news elsewhere.

4. I knew all of that crap was nothing more than a bunch of lies at the time you were still gobbling it all up and regurgitating it as gospel truth.  

1. 2. I have noticed that your view of MSM now sounds more tempered, ie. you look at the information piece by piece to decide how useful it is

3. Not true.  In fact, I don't even regard the anonymous YouTube bullshit on here as "lies" ie. intentional falsehoods.  I acknowledge the gaps in credibility from MSM but believe that a new source that:
1) Is NONYMOUS versus anonymous
2) has a known, and named person behind it
3) has a reputation 
4) issues corrections
...is generally more believable than one that doesn't have these 4 attributes.

4. I don't know what you mean by "all that crap".  I sure didn't believe the "organizers" of the convoy when they said they had 50,000 trucks and I didn't give them a pass on that.   Pretty hard to not call that a lie.  

Were economic projections of the blockade wrong ?  For sure, but there was a correction issued and an explanation because... uh.... economists care about being right ?

Show me where Tom Quiggin apologized for his 100X exaggeration of the number of trucks....

As per 1. & 2. this is how all of us view mainstream media btw

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

3. Not true.  In fact, I don't even regard the anonymous YouTube bullshit on here as "lies" ie. intentional falsehoods.  I acknowledge the gaps in credibility from MSM but believe that a new source that:
1) Is NONYMOUS versus anonymous
2) has a known, and named person behind it
3) has a reputation 
4) issues corrections
...is generally more believable than one that doesn't have these 4 attributes.

I regard known liars as liars, and CBC, CTV and CNN made that list several times over. 

When it comes to an anonymous youtuber vs the CBC I put the odds at about 60/40 because I know in that CBC is always lying to some extent. 

4. I don't know what you mean by "all that crap".  I sure didn't believe the "organizers" of the convoy when they said they had 50,000 trucks and I didn't give them a pass on that.   Pretty hard to not call that a lie.  

Were economic projections of the blockade wrong ?  For sure, but there was a correction issued and an explanation because... uh.... economists care about being right ?

Show me where Tom Quiggin apologized for his 100X exaggeration of the number of trucks....

As per 1. & 2. this is how all of us view mainstream media btw

1) I don't doubt that they thought they had 50,000, or close to it. The number of people who say they're gonna do something is always a lot higher than the humber of people who follow through on it, especially when it's as drastic as driving all the way to Ottawa to live in a truck in the dead of winter for a few weeks. 

2) Why are you holding Quigglin to a far higher standard than CBC/CTV/Global in this instance? They all knew that they were lying when they talked about naziism in the convoy, racism, misogyny, late-night honking, harassment of locals and businesses, desecration of monuments, etc. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1. I regard known liars as liars, and CBC, CTV and CNN made that list several times over. 

2. When it comes to an anonymous youtuber vs the CBC I put the odds at about 60/40 because I know in that CBC is always lying to some extent. 

3. I don't doubt that they thought they had 50,000, or close to it.

4. The number of people who say they're gonna do something is always a lot higher than the humber of people who follow through on it, especially when it's as drastic as driving all the way to Ottawa to live in a truck in the dead of winter for a few weeks. 

5. Why are you holding Quigglin to a far higher standard than CBC/CTV/Global in this instance?

6. They all knew that they were lying when they talked about naziism in the convoy, racism, misogyny, late-night honking, harassment of locals and businesses, desecration of monuments, etc. 

1. It's a checklist, and no they don't.
2. Those aren't bad odds, actually.
3. I do.  Mostly because humans have developed this new science to determine numeracy called COUNTING.  They could have counted the few hundred in minutes rather than lying in seconds... oops... sorry no making a mistake.  Question: how big a number would it have to be before you considered Quiggin an actual liar ?  50 million ?
4. It was an estimate of the actual number of trucks rolling into Ontario.
5. I'm not.  You are holding him to a lower standard.  If he issues a correction than we can have a talk about this but the YouTube and Twitter scammers never do.   See #4 of my checklist.
6. Those were basically opinions.  You can say it was wrong but it's a qualitative assessment.  If there's one Nazi flag present does it make it a Nazi rally ?  Believe it or not a lot of people think so.  Whether or not you agree, you can't call a statemen that there were white supremacists involved on the organizing team a LIE because there is clear evidence.  Unless you want to excuse people, which you do.

1 hour ago, Charles Anthony said:

How many Nazi flags does it take for you to pay attention? 

If someone flies a Canadian flag with a Nazi symbol on it does it mean that they're Canadian Nazis or is it intended as an insult to Canada/the gov't? Most likely the latter but I can't say for sure, although people were flying the Canadian flag upside-down there quite a bit.

If someone holds a Nazi flag up for 35 seconds at a Trudeau rally does that make everyone there a Nazi? 

Honestly, every adult in the country knows what it would take for a crowd to be considered pro-Nazi, and every adult in this country knows that wasn't even a consideration at the rally. 

The fact that our PM waddles like a Nazi, quacks like a Nazi (hatemongers like a Nazi), controls the judiciary like a Nazi, has police without bodycams and nametags beat up dissidents like a Nazi, freezes bank accounts like a Nazi, has a gesundheitspass like a Nazi... makes the Nazi accusation quite apt.

There's no equivalency between being against the psuedovax and being a Nazi. It's just propaganda. 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It's a checklist, and no they don't.

4. It was an estimate of the actual number of trucks rolling into Ontario.
5. I'm not.  You are holding him to a lower standard.  If he issues a correction than we can have a talk about this but the YouTube and Twitter scammers never do.   See #4 of my checklist.
6. Those were basically opinions.  You can say it was wrong but it's a qualitative assessment.  If there's one Nazi flag present does it make it a Nazi rally ?  Believe it or not a lot of people think so.  Whether or not you agree, you can't call a statemen that there were white supremacists involved on the organizing team a LIE because there is clear evidence.  Unless you want to excuse people, which you do.

Of course CTV/CBC/CNN are on a list of known liars. It's been proven here 100x.

I don't really care about the number of trucks. Sycophant media here also tried to downplay the size of the protest with bad camera angles and their own fake estimates. They also tried to categorize it as mostly racist when it wasn't. 

Even if you are correct in what you said, the CBC and Quiggley both lied about the number of people there, but the CBC also slandered them all, and slander is by far the worst form of lie there is.

The CBC is disgusting and their adherents are worthless morons. 

46 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So you don't mind lying if your friends do it.

This is called being unprincipled.

Dude, what difference does it make to you if the number of trucks was wrong? You're hung up on the most insignificant aspect of the entire shitshow. Do you have OCD and you just count things all day? Are you autistic or something? Are you the Rain Man?

Which one of these two comments would bug you more:

If I said "MH put 23 posts up on the board today" but you only put up 16, or 42, would that be a big deal?

If the PM and CBC said "MH is a huge racist, he put up some posts praising Hitler and the holocaust", would that be a big deal?

I'll tell you the truth because apparently you're completely oblivious to this sort of thing, but one of those things is completely insignificant, and not worth any fuss at all, while the other is a very huge deal, to the point of being a major legal issue. 

I honestly don't care how many trucks there were. 1) There weren't 50,000 like Quiggley apparently said at some point, and  2) the drivers weren't a bunch of raging Nazis who were harassing people, desecrating monuments, and honking their horns racistly all night either. You can put all of your focus on #1 for as long as you want, and you can rage on Quiggley the trickster, I'm more worried about the hate mongering from our PM and the MSM. 

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If someone flies a Canadian flag with a Nazi symbol on it does it mean that they're Canadian Nazis or is it intended as an insult to Canada/the gov't? Most likely the latter but I can't say for sure, although people were flying the Canadian flag upside-down there quite a bit.

There may be a 3rd option:  the intent may be to provoke in a honey-pot operation.  Regardless, I would carry a Nazi flag throughout my city if I was paid enough money --- with no regard for the intention of the person paying me. 

I would not want to carry a Canadian flag upside-down anywhere. 

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If someone holds a Nazi flag up for 35 seconds at a Trudeau rally does that make everyone there a Nazi? 

No and I reckon that I agree with you:  1 flag does not matter, certainly not in my city. 

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I would notice a single one if I saw it flying in public.  Maybe I'm weird that way ?

How many flags does it take for you to presume a trend within a crowd of people? 

Maybe you are like most people: oblivious of all the different symbols and languages and codes that are currently being used by nefarious folks to communicate.

5 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

1. How many flags does it take for you to presume a trend within a crowd of people? 

2. Maybe you are like most people: oblivious of all the different symbols and languages and codes that are currently being used by nefarious folks to communicate.

1. Certainly more than a few.

2. Of course I am.  I had friends at the protest in Ottawa, though, so I asked them about it.

You seem to be making assumptions about my thoughts on the protestors.  I certainly didn't think that they were Nazis.

I am not making assumptions about your thoughts on the protestors. Rather, I am attempting to understand your thought process. 

I believe there were a hell of a lot more Nazis there than meets the eye.  The so-called protestors were a motley of under-cover cops, agent provocateurs, propagandists, crisis actors, sell-outs, boot-lickers, bull-shit artists, useful idiots and the well-intentioned but naive public. 

--

The way I see things is that the flags do not matter.  Whoever organized this Winterlude drill are likely planning a follow-up move.   Do you have any thoughts on what that next move may be? 

I do not expect it to be better. 

It is all a head fake. PierreElliottMargot will be painted as a hero. We are being pre-programmed and the kids are being brain-washed to want to live under such "dictatorship of the worst kind" regulations. I am expecting a false flag attack.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge