'DICTATORSHIP OF THE WORST KIND': European MPs blast Trudeau for COVID 'rights violation'

Infidel Dog

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

And you conveniently didn’t respond to my point that its the right-wing media hiding truth by not mentioning his standing ovation

Well, I didn't want to embarrass you further...but what the Hell...if you insist.

CBC claims Trudeau got a standing ovation, doesn’t mention empty parliament or denouncement

Majority of seats empty during Trudeau's speech to European Parliament

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had trouble filling out the seats of European Parliament during his speech.

As to the rest of your blather...

cwI6esk.gif

As always you're wrong but I can't be bothered to point out why. You should be able to figure it out.

Here's a hint though: What is it about you Prog types that you always miss the obvious.

Edited by Infidel Dog

41 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes, possibly.  Depends on the credibility of the person making the accusation.  Randy Hillier makes a lot of charges too.   Brian Peckford.  And Paul Hellyer.  Lots of folks.  What people usually do is ask "WHAT is the claim ?" and "WHO is making the claim ?" and "WHY are they making it ?"  The answers to such things differ but of course it's important.

What most rational people DON'T do is say "SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING I AGREE WITH THEREFORE THEY ARE CREDIBLE AND IMPORTANT".  Don't do that.

You just babbled without making a point.

Who's to say that Randy Hillier is any less credible than Trudeau? Or Jagmeet Singh? Or Elizabeth May? Or the CTV? Or the CBC? Or Joe Biden, who is constantly being corrected by his own minions?

You backed the claim here that the Freedom Convoy was a bunch of racists proudly flying banners of hate but you never managed to show any of thosee racist symbols. How much credibility do you think you have MH, to go discounting the words of elected officials?

3. Why the insult ?  I don't think you're a disgrace as much as 

The only insult was for Beave - he's the disgrace.

I merely mentioned you as a person who was saying that the MEPs were nobodies. 

you (and really your TYPE) are a disappointment and a drag on our quality of discussion.  We keep having to stop the discussion to explain to this type of poster how things work.  The response is almost never "thanks for explaining that", but a doubling-down so that they can WIN the "argument" rather than just talk like human beings.  

Do you really ever find yourself "explaining" anything MH, or are you just constantly doubling down on CCCG propaganda while keeping your head in the sand?

We go over the same talking points ad nauseam, leftists here can't even admit that Trudeau was hatemongering, or that 3x jabbed Canadians are dying of covid, or that myocarditis among young people who don't benefit from the vax at all is a serious problem. 

My patience is thin.

Are you really the one who needs patience?

Are you the one who is getting lied to 20x a day here by leftist kooks? 

Have you ever busted "this type of poster" for lying?

C'mon MH, we both know what game you're playing and you need to be honest with yourself. You're not "a conservative who just happens to agree with Trudeau on basically everything and aren't really offended by his hatemongering, scandals, fascism and obvious lies."

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Who's to say that Randy Hillier is any less credible than Trudeau? Or Jagmeet Singh? Or Elizabeth May? Or the CTV? Or the CBC? Or Joe Biden, who is constantly being corrected by his own minions?

2. You backed the claim here that the Freedom Convoy was a bunch of racists proudly flying banners of hate ...

3. Do you really ever find yourself "explaining" anything MH

4.  We go over the same talking points ad nauseam, leftists here can't even admit that

5. Have you ever busted "this type of poster" for lying?

6. You're not "a conservative who just happens to agree with Trudeau on basically everything

7. and aren't really offended by his hatemongering, scandals, fascism and obvious lies."

1. Don't you put value on different speakers ? If you do - what are your criteria ?
2. I didn't back that claim.  
3. Constantly.
4. I'm not a leftist so I can't speak for them.
5. Yes.
6.  You're right.  I don't agree with Trudeau very much at all.
7. I don't get offended easily.  If you get offended easily, it's a lot difficult to assess things objectively.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Don't you put value on different speakers ? If you do - what are your criteria ?
2. I didn't back that claim.  
3. Constantly.
4. I'm not a leftist so I can't speak for them.
5. Yes.
6.  You're right.  I don't agree with Trudeau very much at all. [fixed it for ya with some strikethroughs]
7. I don't get offended easily.  If you get offended easily, it's a lot difficult to assess things objectively.

1) If I catch someone lying I instantly downgrade their credibility to below 30% and it takes a long time to budge the needle north.

2) You referenced the Nazi/KKK symbols more than once and I called you out on it every time I saw it. Only eyeball ever found a single Nazi symbol, just a small one on a large flag that only lasted a few seconds. 

3) You're constantly doubling down on propaganda, not actually explaining things.

4) You're a leftist who identifies as something else, like a dude who tucks in his junk and beats girls at swimming or track and field.

5) You've never busted me, so that actually a 'no'.

6) Fixed that one in the quote box for ya

7) You just go quiet when you're busted. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) If I catch someone lying I instantly downgrade their credibility to below 30% and it takes a long time to budge the needle north.

2) You referenced the Nazi/KKK symbols more than once and I called you out on it every time I saw it. Only eyeball ever found a single Nazi symbol, just a small one on a large flag that only lasted a few seconds. 

3) You're constantly doubling down on propaganda, not actually explaining things.

4) You're a leftist who identifies as something else, like a dude who tucks in his junk and beats girls at swimming or track and field.

5) You've never busted me, so that actually a 'no'.

6) You just go quiet when you're busted. 

1) If you've never heard of them before you believe them ?
2) I believe I was saying people are justified to ask about them.  I am pretty sure I didn't say the protesters were all racist.  I had friends up there so I really doubt I said that.  You need to read things for details.  Also I'm pretty sure that Eyeball wasn't the one who found that Nazi flag.
3) So you say
4) Yeah, well it takes one to know one I guess ?  Weird claim.
5) I didn't say I 'busted' you.  
6) I have retracted things when wrong in the past.  Why wouldn't I ?  I'm not right/wrong more than everyone after all.  And being offended is a different thing.  I haven't defended Trudeau from his scandals either.  You are a sloppy thinker I am guessing.

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well, I didn't want to embarrass you further...but what the Hell...if you insist.

CBC claims Trudeau got a standing ovation, doesn’t mention empty parliament or denouncement

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had trouble filling out the seats of European Parliament during his speech.

As to the rest of your blather...

cwI6esk.gif

As always you're wrong but I can't be bothered to point out why. You should be able to figure it out.

Here's a hint though: What is it about you Prog types that you always miss the obvious.

Wrong how?  From my very first post in this thread or the other  I said only half the MEPs were in attendance but the public gallery was full   

He still got a standing ovation from those in attendance, which your propaganda outlets glossed over and then made the 3 fringe crackpots sound like they were the entire room

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I want to put this into google translate so that I can figure out what it was that you were trying to lie about. Can you tell me what language it's in?

Is it really a non-story when European parliamentarians are calling out a Canadian PM for his fascist ways?

When people like Bill Maher are comparing Trudeau to Hitler and EU politicians are comparing him to Caucescu is that no big deal to you?

When peaceful Canadian protesters surrender peacefully, on their knees, and then they get held down and beaten by cops but our national broadcaster doesn't show it, is that no big deal to you?

When the majority of EU parliamentarians leave before our PM speaks you think that's a non-story? Even Global news admitted to it:

More people at the EU listened to some MEP named Christine Anderson, a person who @Michael Hardner never even heard of before, than listened to our PM. This is a non-story to you? You're a disgrace to this country. 

Yeah 3 out of 200 is a non-story, genius especially when the 197 give a standing ovation and the 3 are known far right extremists. 

Also don’t make it sound like the other MEPs walked out on Trudeau or something, that’s not the case. They simply didn’t attend because Trudeau and Canada are on the B-list when it comes to drawing a crowd on the global stage. Especially in global security issues. Does anyone give a fuck what Canada with its pint-size, empty-cupboard military has to say to the world about Ukraine and Russia? Even I don’t  

Comparimg Trudeau to Hitler is rich, especially since you’re in open adoration of a bloodthirsty Russian dictator. The alleged police brutality against “peaceful protesters” in Ottawa is greatly. greatly exaggerated. Compared to how cops have treated people at other protests,  the convoy protesters were handled with kid gloves and they got 3+ weeks to lay siege to a city, also an absolutely unheard of privilege. Especially for a national capital city. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah 3 out of 200 is a non-story, genius especially when the 197 give a standing ovation and the 3 are known far right extremists. 

There weren't 197 there Beave, you're lying again ffs. Some Global reporter said that there were approximately 20.

I'm not sure what to make of your version of 'far-right extremists' because you support far-left extremists - aka the avowed Nazis in Ukraine.

Also don’t make it sound like the other MEPs walked out on Trudeau or something, that’s not the case. They simply didn’t attend because Trudeau and Canada are on the B-list when it comes to drawing a crowd on the global stage. Especially in global security issues. Does anyone give a fuck what Canada with its pint-size, empty-cupboard military has to say to the world about Ukraine and Russia? Even I don’t  

So you're even acknowledging yourself that there weren't 200 there. 

Are you incredibly stupid as well as a liar?

No need to answer.

Comparimg Trudeau to Hitler is rich,

Tell Bill Maher and Elon Musk that. They see the same that a large percentage of Canadians do. 

especially since you’re in open adoration of a bloodthirsty Russian dictator.

I'm applying the same standards to Putin's war as I did to the 2003 war in Iraq and the Cuban Missile Crisis. I think that's pretty normal. 

The alleged police brutality against “peaceful protesters” in Ottawa is greatly. greatly exaggerated.

Nothing was exaggerated at all, that's just another lie of yours.

Compared to how cops have treated people at other protests,  

Can you show me footage of cops grabbing a BLM protester that was on his knees getting held down and beaten? Do you have footage of cops running over peaceful protesters with horses?

the convoy protesters were handled with kid gloves and they got 3+ weeks to lay siege to a city, also an absolutely unheard of privilege. Especially for a national capital city. 

The protest was peaceful on a level that I've never seen at another protest. 

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There weren't 197 there Beave, you're lying again ffs. Some Global reporter said that there were approximately 20.

Go back and read your own post. The tweet you embedded says 200 people.  Minus your 3 kooks that’s 197. As usual, you accusing someone of being a liar is in fact just the result of your own stupidity and cluelessness. 

So you're even acknowledging yourself that there weren't 200 there. 

Are you incredibly stupid as well as a liar?

Once again your idiocy knows no limits. How do you not understand basic facts that have already been repeated many times in this thread?   By your own post, 200 MEPs showed up for Trudeaus speech….200 out of 705.  Do you fucking get it? Christ on a crutch you are a slow and simple person. Please try to do things in this order:  Read. Think. Type.   I know the first 2 are really hard for you but keep practicing!

The protest was peaceful on a level that I've never seen at another protest. 

So was the treatment they received from the police. Look at the brutality of the Toronto G20 protests as but one example…even guys in wheelchairs got beaten. 

Can you show me footage of cops grabbing a BLM protester that was on his knees getting held down and beaten? Do you have footage of cops running over peaceful protesters with horses?

How quickly you forget. There are many hers one that’s handy: 75-year peaceful protester suffers brain injury from Buffalo PD.  

Can you show me foootage of convoy protesters that was on his knees getting held down and beaten?  Im not saying it didn’t happen or couldn’t have happened, just that there were so few of these injuries compared to most protests   Im aware of the ONE woman who broke her collarbone during an “interaction with a police horse “ but again don’t make it sound like a whole crowd was trampled in a cavalry charge  

Also most if not all of these injuries were sustained by the “die hard” protesters who made a deliberate decision to stay and fight the police after days of verbal and written warnings from the police that the crackdown was coming. And days before they put their riot gear on, the police were doing everything they could to encourage and help the occupiers leave peacefully without charges, which most did. Again, more gold-star service that most protesters aren’t fortunate enough to receive  

Those who stayed to clash with police  wanted to be “brave warriors” and do battle. A very small few are now crying over some non-serious boo-boos that will completely heal if they haven’t already. Unlike the 75yo BLM protester in Buffalo nobody received brain damage (although it appears some might have been born with it ?).

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

From my very first post in this thread or the other  I said only half the MEPs were in attendance but the public gallery was full   

I see. So what's your point then? That Mr. Dressup brought some fans with him into the peanut gallery? How much do Trudeau "fans" charge for a standing ovation, anyway. Should we ask the CBC?

Good for him, I guess.

But there were very few of the EU MEPs he crossed continents thinking they were who he was going to address. There wasn't 200, that's for sure.

Edited by Infidel Dog

I'll show you what I mean.

Compare the EU MEP audience here, in a session where a member was warning the EU against inviting Little Potato to the picture below that where who ever the dummy was who was in charge didn't take the advice and allowed Prime Minister Blackface into the EU parliament building. 

Trudeaus-tiny-audience.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

So the MEPs in the bottom pic gave our fraud of a PM a standing ovation, did they?

Not sure I believe that. The Peanut Gallery above them did, maybe. I imagine the CBC was up there.

But how many MEPs would you say are there in the EU seats? 20 maybe...

That's hardly 200, is it?

Edited by Infidel Dog

Not that this will matter to you but I can present you media from my side of the aisle making this claim:

After Trudeau’s speech, the pro-dictator media in Canada attempted to claim that he received a “sustained ovation” despite the overwhelming majority of MEPs leaving in protest before his speech even began.

I imagine the CBC and the rest of Canada's paid media was too busy standing ovating and cheering up in the Peanut Gallery to notice though.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Can you show me foootage of convoy protesters that was on his knees getting held down and beaten?  Im not saying it didn’t happen or couldn’t have happened, just that there were so few of these injuries compared to most protests   Im aware of the ONE woman who broke her collarbone during an “interaction with a police horse “ but again don’t make it sound like a whole crowd was trampled in a cavalry charge  

5:50 in https://video.foxnews.com/v/6298431279001#sp=show-clips

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'll show you what I mean.

Compare the EU MEP audience here, in a session where a member was warning the EU against inviting Little Potato to the picture below that where who ever the dummy was who was in charge didn't take the advice and allowed Prime Minister Blackface into the EU parliament building. 

Trudeaus-tiny-audience.jpg

There are definitely way more people there to listen to other 'relatively unknown' MEPs than there were to listen to little potato.

There are a dozen or more people in almost every row in the top video and most of the rows are empty for potato. 

Still, he did get a lot of "ZEIG HEILE!"s from the ones who stayed. 

On 3/25/2022 at 6:07 PM, OftenWrong said:

Pretty sure it was four. But hey. Good to hear some public condemnation on the world stage.

Shades of things to come, for Mr. Trudeua

And nary a word of condemnation for Canada's reputation as being the snow-washing money launderer of choice for real dictators.

My guess is that every self-proclaimed freedom-loving western democracy must be drinking from the same well and we've gotten really good at it.

Edited by eyeball
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 11:55 PM, WestCanMan said:

LMAO Putin puppet Tucker Carlsons grainy footage of an arrest from 500 ft away.  Looks like a routine use of force you can’t even tell if the knee is in the head or elsewhere.   

Oh and ICYMI the “elderly woman trampled by a horse” was neither elderly nor trampled by a horse.  Amd turns out she was faking injury and kept getting turned away from healthcare providers everywhere she went with her exaggerated  sob story 

SIU says woman not seriously injured by police horse during Ottawa occupation, ends investigation

"As the woman did not sustain a ‘serious injury’ within the terms of the SIU’s mandate, the SIU does not have statutory jurisdiction to investigate the matter."

A 49-year-old woman injured when a police mounted unit moved through a crowd of demonstrators during the Ottawa occupation suffered only a shoulder strain in the encounter, Ontario’s Special Investigation Unit says.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/siu-says-woman-not-seriously-injured-by-police-horse-during-ottawa-occupation-ends-investigation/wcm/dfd57442-78ed-4931-952c-910b44ac3c16/amp/

Oh I know, it’s reality you don’t like so time for you fascists to scream “conspiracy! conspiracy!”

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 11:17 PM, Infidel Dog said:

I see. So what's your point then? That Mr. Dressup brought some fans with him into the peanut gallery? How much do Trudeau "fans" charge for a standing ovation, anyway. Should we ask the CBC?

Good for him, I guess.

But there were very few of the EU MEPs he crossed continents thinking they were who he was going to address. There wasn't 200, that's for sure.

So my point for the hundredth time is that the right wing alternative media lies:

1) Tries to create the false impression that it was more than 3 fringe MEPs with a reputation for extreme right wing views blasting Trudeau 

2) Lies to say the mainstream media didn’t cover it, which they did (even though it’s not newsworthy)

4) Omits the fact that he received a standing ovation and had a full public gallery 

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO Putin puppet Tucker Carlsons grainy footage of an arrest from 500 ft away.  

Yeah, you can't tell that two cops are kneeing someone who's being held down by other cops.

Looks like a routine use of force you can’t even tell if the knee is in the head or elsewhere.   

1) Oh, I guess that you can tell that two cops are kneeing someone who's being held down by several other cops.

2) WhereTF is that "normal"? Did you grow up in 1933 Berlin? 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, you can't tell that two cops are kneeing someone who's being held down by other cops.

1) Oh, I guess that you can tell that two cops are kneeing someone who's being held down by several other cops.

Bullshit when a cop is trying to get someone in handcuffs and the person is resisting, straightening their arm, squirming etc cops can and do routinely and legitimately punch/knee in order to charlie-horse a muscle group such as the shoulder or thigh all the time and gain control of the limb. It doesn’t even look like that cop kneed the guy very hard.  Republicans are the pro-police brutality party so don’t pretend your mock outrage is anything others than you demanding special treatment for “your side”. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Oh and ICYMI the “elderly woman trampled by a horse” was neither elderly nor trampled by a horse.  Amd turns out she was faking injury and kept getting turned away from healthcare providers everywhere she went with her exaggerated  sob story 

She was 49, that's not young, she was trampled by a horse, and she's the only person on earth who knows how badly she was hurt. 

"As the woman did not sustain a ‘serious injury’ within the terms of the SIU’s mandate, the SIU does not have statutory jurisdiction to investigate the matter."

COPS say "We don't need to investigate ourselves, and the PM/AG did not tell us to say that", end half-hearted non-investigation. 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

QFT

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

She was 49, that's not young, she was trampled by a horse, and she's the only person on earth who knows how badly she was hurt. 

COPS say "We don't need to investigate ourselves, and the PM/AG did not tell us to say that", end half-hearted non-investigation. 

See I told you!!’ Conspiracy !!!

Oh and since you’re now saying 49 is elderly what does that make you?  Geriatric and Senile?

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2022 at 9:08 PM, BeaverFever said:

Especially in global security issues. Does anyone give a fuck what Canada with its pint-size, empty-cupboard military has to say to the world about Ukraine and Russia? Even I don’t 

I do. 

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

See I told you!!’ Conspiracy !!!

No, it's just run-of-the-mill propaganda around here.

Oh and since you’re now saying 49 is elderly what does that make you?  Geriatric and Senile?

No I'm not now saying that she was elderly, look two posts above. I clearly said "that's not young". 

I'm borderline geriatric and I will welcome senility, as it's the only plausible escape from the insanity and stupidity of the left. 

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge