Hunter Biden Must Be Jailed

12 hours ago, jbander1A said:

What a hoot with the ugly story's about Trump himself and his criminally inclined family ,Hunter Bidens story is about 1/10 the ugliness and hate and bigotry and evilness of Trump and his gang. It means nothing till the judge says it is something. It looks like the Trumps will be going down way before Hunter Biden goes down and Joe Biden will never go down for this crap laden nonsense. So I agree these story's all of them should have been way more prominent right before the election , Then Trump would have lost by a hell of a lot more.  My favorite story about Trump is his Piss tapes and him raping a 13 year old and telling her if she says anything he will kill her. See how easy it is to spread anything you want to spread. By the way I believe my last two charges about Trump way more then Jo Biden being involved in what your trying to sell here.

It is so delicious to watch limp noodles back peddle. 

12 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Your speculation is ridiculous, a story saying anything about anyone these days may be for increased sales and not have anything to do with the facts , or taking partial facts that can mean nothing , like your above speculation does

LOL!

Joe Biden's son is human refuse and a criminal. Joe Biden's family are all criminals. Joe Biden is a criminal. 

But ya...the NYT is, all the sudden, just a sensationalized news source.

LOL...

Hmm for decades Republicans are always claiming all this supposed “evidence” of wrongdoing against literally every Democrat president and government and all their relatives …and yet no arrests no convictions. Couldn’t be because it’s all bullshit could it?

Meanwhie prominent Republicans go down for major felonies practically every month  as I’ve started documenting. 

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hmm for decades Republicans are always claiming all this supposed “evidence” of wrongdoing against literally every Democrat president and government and all their relatives …and yet no arrests no convictions. Couldn’t be because it’s all bullshit could it?

Meanwhie prominent Republicans go down for major felonies practically every month  as I’ve started documenting. 

Lol...Joe lied to the entire world claiming he has no knowledge of Hunter's business. He's also the recipient of millions from both Hunter and his brother.

Now...what prominent Republicans? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2022 at 12:24 PM, Nationalist said:

Should I assume that the entire time Trump was being accused of everything from purgery to treason, that you felt he was innocent till proven guilty and was satisfied with the outcome of the 2 impeachments?

Yes.

May I also assume that, given the evidence against Hunter and his dad, that an investigation such as was done to Trump, would be warranted at this time? That the media is derelict in their duty to report the truth and to pursue the truth?

Maybe - they can decide.

Personally...I could care less if any of the Biden's ever go to jail.

Wow really ?  You posted ALL CAPS in the original post

I just want them DESTROYED! Financially, socially, politically DESTROYED! I want the legacy of the name Biden, to be synonymous with scum. I want history to reflect the facts and truth of this POS and his son. His brother too.

OOOhhh right... you "just" want them destroyed... :)

Why do you so hate a stranger you will never meet, who is an utterly ineffectual agent in the grand scheme of things ?

You seem to hate hypocrisy, but then your response is to do what the hypocrites do.

They criticize Trump but excuse Biden, you say.  And your response is to criticize Biden and excuse Trump ?

Don't you have any principles ?

So strange... I am trying to understand this laptop thing and it seems to be the weakest scarecrow of a story yet.   Hunter Biden said "Come meet my father" to a Ukranian figure and Joe Biden says he didn't meet him.  How does this amount to anything of consequence ?

I think Biden is weak but this seems like a pretty obvious way to deflect from Trump who was not week but terrible in his own style.

On 4/11/2022 at 10:19 PM, BeaverFever said:

There's absolutely nothing that's bullshit about the accusations against Hunter, unlike the Russian and Ukrainian collusion fiascos which were more than just debunked - there were criminal charges pressed against Democrat lawyers and FBI members for pushing those shams.

Can you name any accusation against Hunter that has been debunked?

Hunter and Joe were both caught lying about whether or not Joe knew about Burisma, Hunter even requested Joe to come to Ukraine at the behest of other Burisma board members. They're slimy, through and through. Joe threw down the quid pro quo of the century and he even bragged about it. 

Hunter got gobs of money from the communist bank of China and a Chinese energy company.

Even WashPo admits that Hunter was raking in gobs of money from China: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-china-laptop/ - Paywall lol, I don't even know what that says but I can read the first part of it.

Joe is an influence peddler of the highest (or lowest, depending on how you look at it) order. 

You're documenting nothing. You miss everything of consequence and focus on distractions. 

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Not sure what else there is to want. 

If you ever worried about influence peddling from government officials, or what it would look like, look no further than the Bidens. They had troughs set up for Hunter to feed from in China and Ukraine, god knows what the US gave up in return for all that loot, and now all of a sudden the US is using Ukraine to fight their proxy war against Russia. 

I wouldn't touch that dirty-ass war with a ten-foot pole. Canadians shouldn't even donate matches for the Ukrainians to light their candles when the power goes out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes.

Maybe - they can decide.

Wow really ?  You posted ALL CAPS in the original post

Why do you so hate a stranger you will never meet, who is an utterly ineffectual agent in the grand scheme of things ?

You seem to hate hypocrisy, but then your response is to do what the hypocrites do.

They criticize Trump but excuse Biden, you say.  And your response is to criticize Biden and excuse Trump ?

Don't you have any principles ?

So strange... I am trying to understand this laptop thing and it seems to be the weakest scarecrow of a story yet.   Hunter Biden said "Come meet my father" to a Ukranian figure and Joe Biden says he didn't meet him.  How does this amount to anything of consequence ?

I think Biden is weak but this seems like a pretty obvious way to deflect from Trump who was not week but terrible in his own style.

Excuse Trump of what? You said here that you're satisfied with the outcome of the impeachments. 

My principles are fine. Yours might be a little suspect though. It happens to be illegal for government officials to engage in influence peddling. That you see a scarecrow of a story I frankly don't believe. For me to do so would be to think you're a dullard...or have an alterior motive for taking on such a laughable position. 

There's nothing to deflect...remember?  Trump was vindicated twice...and today Durham brings his case against Micheal Sussmann. The judge is, I believe, an Obama appointee and apparently 3 of the jurors donate regularly to Democrats.

Should be a hoot.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If you ever worried about influence peddling from government officials, or what it would look like, look no further than the Bidens. 

The entire us political system is corrupt, both sides of the aisle.  Have you seen the kind of money that they raise from lobbyists? Pelosi, McConnell, all of them have become rich from political donations rather than doing their jobs and serving the people who elect them.

As for favours for family and friends, Giuliani, Biden and Trump all did this.

Whatever you're watching is brainwashing you by only telling half the story.

For those of you who think Republicans are different than democrats, in terms of corruption.. how naive are you exactly? You realize that you don't have to pick between them don't you? You do read don't you?

Witness if you like a typical example of an American Royal family member, who will be given a post paying close to 100K based on nothing...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Giuliani

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Of lying and being a terrible president.  You do realize that you don't have to choose between Biden and Trump right?

2. Bwahhahahaha.  

As a Canadian I don't have to vote for them. As a stakeholder I choose Trump because his policies work and that success bleeds into Canada. 

You think influence peddling is laughable but it is illegal. 

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The entire us political system is corrupt, both sides of the aisle.  Have you seen the kind of money that they raise from lobbyists? Pelosi, McConnell, all of them have become rich from political donations rather than doing their jobs and serving the people who elect them.

As for favours for family and friends, Giuliani, Biden and Trump all did this.

Whatever you're watching is brainwashing you by only telling half the story.

OMG dude.

You are looking at the most blatant and well-documented example of influence peddling in the history of politics and trying to make the case now that "It's ok because everyone does it"? Is that why the SNC scandal and the WE scandal were so fine, in your estimation? 

Can you ever stop making excuses for Trudeau and the Bidens? 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. As a Canadian I don't have to vote for them. As a stakeholder I choose Trump because his policies work and that success bleeds into Canada. 

2. You think influence peddling is laughable but it is illegal. 

1. Like punitive Steel tarriffs ?  Makes no sense.
2. I laugh because you ignore the Republican half of the problem.  

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. You are looking at the most blatant and well-documented example of influence peddling in the history of politics and trying to make the case now that "It's ok because everyone does it"?

2. Is that why the SNC scandal and the WE scandal were so fine, in your estimation? 

3. Can you ever stop making excuses for Trudeau and the Bidens? 

1. I would say that was when president Trump committed his 'perfect' phone call.  If you can explain what this led to I would be interested ?

2. More garbage discussion - nowhere did I say those scandals were ok.  You soil yourself with pretty much every post on here, please leave the forum.

3.  Provide a single cite where I support either of them.  Again, your retarded arguments fail out of the gate.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Like punitive Steel tarriffs ?  Makes no sense.
2. I laugh because you ignore the Republican half of the problem.  

Are you trying to suggest when the US does well, Canada does not?

This thread is about Hunter. His dad is a Democrat POTUS. If you wanna discuss general corruption across the board...start a thread.

Edited by Nationalist

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. Are you trying to suggest when the US does well, Canada does not?

2. This thread is about Hunter. His dad is a Democrat POTUS. If you wanna discuss general corruption across the board...start a thread.

1. No
2. Are you trying to suggest that Republicans are perfect ?  Why start a thread pointing fingers if the problem is pervasive ?

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I would say that was when president Trump committed his 'perfect' phone call.  If you can explain what this led to I would be interested ?

Your attempt to turn the thread into an exercise in whataboutism is duly noted.

Can you say what was wrong with the phone call? He asked for factual information about crowdstrike, and there's nothing wrong with that. The US gov't actually needed that information. In case you forgot, there was a massive witch hunt going on. 

He was in now way enriching his family by asking about crowdstrike. His kids weren't making $80K a month working for crowdstrike. Now you know. 

2. More garbage discussion - nowhere did I say those scandals were ok. 

You said that everyone is doing it. IE, "it's no big deal".

That's exactly what your post boils down to, even if you don't understand it.

You soil yourself with pretty much every post on here, please leave the forum.

You just got busted soiling yourself again, as usual. You do it with every topic. When you're not lying you're pretending to be a conservative saying "everything that Trudeau and Biden did was totally legit!"

I'm not asking you to leave the forum at all, I ❤️ exposing your leftist stupidity, lies and hypocrisy. 

3.  Provide a single cite where I support either of them.  Again, your retarded arguments fail out of the gate.

You just supported the Bidens' influence peddling in the post that I replied to, how short is your memory?

You supported Trudeau's hatemongering, I just busted you for that just a week ago. (In case you forgot, in the thread about Trudeau's hate speech, all you said was "Guys can you please stop saying 'liar'?")

You supported the false narrative about the Nazi-esque nature of the Freedom Convoy, you support literally every Trudeau policy and scandal, all the time. Not once have I ever seen you say anything like "Yeah, what Trudeau did was bad and there's no excuse." 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. No
2. Are you trying to suggest that Republicans are perfect ?  Why start a thread pointing fingers if the problem is pervasive ?

I guess you haven't been following the news on this one, but the MSM and Dems squelched thus Hunter Biden story with seething lies. That swayed the 2020 presidential election. Thus...its rather important.

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Your attempt to turn the thread into an exercise in whataboutism is duly noted.

2. Can you say what was wrong with the phone call? He asked for factual information about crowdstrike, and there's nothing wrong with that.  

3. He was in now way enriching his family by asking about crowdstrike. His kids weren't making $80K a month working for crowdstrike. Now you know. 

4. You said that everyone is doing it. IE, "it's no big deal".

That's exactly what your post boils down to, even if you don't understand it.

5. You just supported the Bidens' influence peddling in the post that I replied to, how short is your memory?

6. You supported Trudeau's hatemongering, I just busted you for that just a week ago. (In case you forgot, in the thread about Trudeau's hate speech, all you said was "Guys can you please stop saying 'liar'?")

7. You supported the false narrative about the Nazi-esque nature of the Freedom Convoy,

8. you support literally every Trudeau policy and scandal, all the time. Not once have I ever seen you say anything like "Yeah, what Trudeau did was bad and there's no excuse." 

1. Let the record show, I asked you what this accusation would lead to and you declined to response.  This is typical.

2. That he could use for his personal gain - yes very wrong.  

3. His kids were making money by billing the American people, both for their businesses and personal salaries.   Once again you would rather ignore that.

4. It is a big deal, in case you can't fill that part in yourself.

5. No - I want to know about it.  You just wave your arms and shriek 'laptop laptop'

6.  Did not happen.  If I call you a liar it has nothing to do with whether Trudeau is blameless or not - he's not.  You are so fantastically terrible with fact and specificity that you can't get it straight: calling you out for your shitty discussion practices is not excusing Trudeau.

7. No - I said that those who accused organizers of having Nazi sympathies had a valid point.  See Pat King and his replacement theory.

8. Ok - if this shuts you up, there are plenty of posts where I refer to the SNC Lavalin scandal and admonish Trudeau such as here - 

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Let the record show, I asked you what this accusation would lead to and you declined to response.  This is typical.

Let the record show that I posted something OT and you tried to divert the thread into whataboutism, and tried to act like what the Bidens did was normal. 

The accusation should lead to Biden being kicked out of the WH.

2. That he could use for his personal gain - yes very wrong.  

Using the truth for your gain isn't wrong. Using a slanderous dossier for a political witch hunt is wrong. Now ya know. Just PM me next time so I don't have to do this to you publicly. 

3. His kids were making money by billing the American people, both for their businesses and personal salaries.   Once again you would rather ignore that.

Trump's kids were doing things for the American people, not for a Ukrainian oligarch. Things like normalizing relations between Israel and Arab nations. Weird that they'd get paid for that. 

4. It is a big deal, in case you can't fill that part in yourself.

It's not a big deal to you, because you think that everyone is doing it at the level that the Bidens did. You're 100% wrong as usual, but that's a side note.

5. No - I want to know about it.  You just wave your arms and shriek 'laptop laptop'

No, you want to downplay it.

It was a big deal even before the election, but you didn't want to know back then. 

6.  Did not happen.  If I call you a liar it has nothing to do with whether Trudeau is blameless or not - he's not.  You are so fantastically terrible with fact and specificity that you can't get it straight: calling you out for your shitty discussion practices is not excusing Trudeau.

Yeah, it 100% happened. You called me out and I responded within an hour with a link to the thread about Trudeau's hatemongering. 

You're lying and spreading disinformtion all over the place and now you're whining about how I talk? That's rich MH, even for you.

7. No - I said that those who accused organizers of having Nazi sympathies had a valid point.  See Pat King and his replacement theory.

The topic was never about Pat King, the topic was about whether the Freedom Convoy was a legitimate, peaceful protest or a bunch of raging Nazis out destroying monuments and harassing innocent people, as portrayed by the "canadian" media. 

8. Ok - if this shuts you up, there are plenty of posts where I refer to the SNC Lavalin scandal and admonish Trudeau such as here - 

OMG you're a SJW ?

I think that we can all agree that your overall tone is highly supportive of our PM.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Using the truth for your gain isn't wrong.  

2. Trump's kids were doing things for the American people, not for a Ukrainian oligarch. Things like normalizing relations between Israel and Arab nations. Weird that they'd get paid for that. 

3.You're lying and spreading disinformtion all over the place  

4. OMG you're a SJW ?

5. I think that we can all agree that your overall tone is highly supportive of our PM.

1. 2. 3. You have drunk the Kool Aid on Trump.  Biden is a bad president but you can't see Trump's many many flaws.
4. Ha ha ... name calling ... 
5. Ha ha ... when you post drivel, I call it out.  Rather than improve yourself, which may be impossible, you think "Why is Hardner going on about this... AHA HE MUST LOVE TRUDEAU"

Please leave the forum and have a nice day...

Maybe Hunter can ask his old friend Tucker to write him a reference letter ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/19/look-time-tucker-carlson-asked-hunter-biden-favor/

A look at the time Tucker Carlson asked Hunter Biden for a favor

“I realize you don’t really know Buckley,” Susie Carlson wrote via email in 2014 to Hunter Biden, a Georgetown graduate and the son of the then-vice president. “Maybe you could meet or speak to him and he could send you a very brief resume with his interests and grades attached.”

Tucker Carlson offered that his son was a good squash player and an excellent fly fisherman. “He loves Washington for all the right reasons, I think,” Carlson added, “and really wants to go to school here.” When Biden agreed to write a letter of recommendation, Susie Carlson added a heap of praise: “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you. Always!”

And a big LOL to anyone who thinks that FOX news people are not part of the elite cabal that chums together behind the curtain.  

tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you.  Always...