Jason Kenney and Religious Persecution

12 hours ago, Moonbox said:

There are other ways to get social interaction.  You don't die because if you can't go to Church.  

You’re so obviously a Marxist-Nihilist.  I still think you’re on the Chinese Communist Party payroll.  If you aren’t, you should seriously consider a career overseas.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Sure, but they cost more.  You die if you don't eat.  You do not die if you don't go to Church.  

Man does not live by bread alone.  I get that you’re an atheist who thinks religion is stupid, but the majority of Canadians still consider themselves religious and our constitution protects religious freedom.  Our wannabe totalitarian state tried to strip religious rights by declaring religious events non-essential.  I know you celebrate that, but I consider your views a danger to freedom in Canada.  

45 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re so obviously a Marxist-Nihilist.  I still think you’re on the Chinese Communist Party payroll.  If you aren’t, you should seriously consider a career overseas.

Cope harder.  The world isn't against you.  Your failures in life are of your own making.  It wasn't the WEF, the WHO, the woke mob, the Banks or the Liberals. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Sure, I feel the same way about being able to play my sports, but I'm not telling yelling here about how Doug Ford hates hockey and is persecuting sports-lovers.  

I also think it's dumb how they banned activities promoting physical fitness. You know "for your health and wellbeing".

Edited by West

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Cope harder.  The world isn't against you.  Your failures in life are of your own making.  It wasn't the WEF, the WHO, the woke mob, the Banks or the Liberals. 

I blame you for all my problems and I expect full financial compensation and apologies from you and Trudeau.  Add a Royal Commission Inquiry and I’ll invite you to my birthday party. 

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, West said:

I also think it's dumb how they banned activities promoting physical fitness. You know "for your health and wellbeing".

Nobody banned activities promoting physical fitness. They banned activities where social distancing couldn't be achieved.

You seem to edit out all the things you write in public that qualify your statements. If you edit your thoughts the same way without any regard for context its no wonder everything is so black and white to you.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nobody banned activities promoting physical fitness. They banned activities where social distancing couldn't be achieved.

You seem to edit out all the things you write in public that qualify your statements. If you edit your thoughts the same way without any regard for context its no wonder everything is so black and white to you.

I know you think you are making a point but you really aren't. 

"We aren't saying you CAN'T exercise. You'll just have to go outside in -50 degrees to do so"

Risk frost bite. For your health and safety of course

Edited by West

58 minutes ago, West said:

I know you think you are making a point but you really aren't. 

Sure I am you're simply missing it.

59 minutes ago, West said:

"We aren't saying you CAN'T exercise. You'll just have to go outside in -50 degrees to do so"

Risk frost bite. For your health and safety of course

Nobody said that either.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:27 PM, West said:

Kenney's government continues to jerk poor pastor Artur around. He was scheduled to be released today but they held him over for some more fake charges. Very sad.

Do you think a Premier can overrule courts and the Crown and have charges removed against someone charged with a crime?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you think a Premier can overrule courts and the Crown and have charges removed against someone charged with a crime?

I believe the Government has latitude on which cases they bring before the Court, yes absolutely. 

If you look at the Palowski original case they tried to put a compelled speech clause in where basically he had to pay lip service to health professionals any time he criticized health orders 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 8:31 PM, West said:

Anyone catch the interview Jason Kenney did in a church of all places trying to say he's going to protect churches? Same man who erected a fence around GraceLife Church and arrested multiple pastors for the crime of providing pastoral care to parishioners during Covid? Same guy who threw a pastor in solitary confinement for protesting? 

The man's a fraud. Defies his own covid orders with his expensive supper at Sky Palace while there were restrictions. I hear the UCP will have him under leadership review. 

Fake cons everywhere.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2022 at 2:44 PM, Moonbox said:

because people die without groceries.  They don't die because they can't pray in tight, confined spaces with a crowd of people during a pandemic.   

Ok stop right there. For many people, communion with Gawd and their parish is essential. It's also, if I'm not mistaken, a right of citizenship. 

You can stop hiding behind the skirt of The Rona and this asinine pandemic any time now. The truth is out and we are NOT all gonna die from a glorified cold.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ok stop right there. For many people, communion with Gawd and their parish is essential. It's also, if I'm not mistaken, a right of citizenship. 

Boo hoo.  I consider getting my hair cut essential to my self-esteem.  I consider playing hockey essential for my mental health and physical well-being.  I somehow survived.  

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You can stop hiding behind the skirt of The Rona and this asinine pandemic any time now. The truth is out and we are NOT all gonna die from a glorified cold.

Except for the people who do die, and the stats showing how many more people die from this than the "cold" or the "flu" and whatever your goof conspiracy websites tell you.  

39 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Boo hoo.  I consider getting my hair cut essential to my self-esteem.  I consider playing hockey essential for my mental health and physical well-being.  I somehow survived.  

Except for the people who do die, and the stats showing how many more people die from this than the "cold" or the "flu" and whatever your goof conspiracy websites tell you.  

Of course you don't care. Libbies tend to want nothing but obscurity for standard religion and morals. they appear to want to make the state the religion. Right out of Marxist ideology.

Tell ya what...show me the spike in the global death rate, or even a spike in the Canadian death rate, during this ever-so-dangerous pandemic. In fact...just justify the existing "Death due to Covid" numbers...since we now know those numbers can't be trusted.

Do you realize there's always been a long list of existing treatments for The Rona and that one of them is simply take ASA? Your need to perpetuate fear and loathing is showing...

Just now, Nationalist said:

Tell ya what...show me the spike in the global death rate, or even a spike in the Canadian death rate, during this ever-so-dangerous pandemic. In fact...just justify the existing "Death due to Covid" numbers...since we now know those numbers can't be trusted.

I mean...you're telling us here that you want me to show you the numbers, but already implying that you will dismiss them as not being trustworthy.  

Are you going to tell us that 1,000,000+ people didn't die of COVID in the USA, or that close to 40,000 didn't die in Canada from it?  If you want to believe your conspiracy theories over the statistical records and wisdom of the entire rest of the world, go ahead I guess.  There's really no helping that sort of foolishness.  ?

head-in-the-sand.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I mean...you're telling us here that you want me to show you the numbers, but already implying that you will dismiss them as not being trustworthy.  

Are you going to tell us that 1,000,000+ people didn't die of COVID in the USA, or that close to 40,000 didn't die in Canada from it?  If you want to believe your conspiracy theories over the statistical records and wisdom of the entire rest of the world, go ahead I guess.  There's really no helping that sort of foolishness.  ?

head-in-the-sand.gif

LOL...thilly Libbie.

You already know you can't justify this with the stats. So shame away Libbie!

The CDC has already admitted they grossly pumped up the death numbers.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate

Check the graph. You'd expect a pandemic bad enough to shut down the entire world, would show clearly on it. Unfortunately...IT DOES NOT!

But ya...when all ya got left is Libbie shaming...I guess one has to save face somehow...

What do you figure you're showing here, goof?  

46 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The CDC has already admitted they grossly pumped up the death numbers.

Care to cite that?

46 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Check the graph. You'd expect a pandemic bad enough to shut down the entire world, would show clearly on it. Unfortunately...IT DOES NOT!

Math's probably not your strong suit, I'm guessing?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

What do you figure you're showing here, goof?  

Care to cite that?

Math's probably not your strong suit, I'm guessing?

Intelligence must not be yours.

Did you even look at the graph? Show me the spike in deaths that shows The Rona. The curvature of deaths per 1000 graph stays steady. In fact, a math whiz such as yourself, would notice that since 2019...a year before this started...the annual % of change in the death rate has gone down.

Ur a simpleton. Go play with Mikie...

• Like 1

So the Kenney's nazi regime finally released pastor Art out of jail. To recap, his "crimes" were holding a church service and giving a speech encouraging peaceful protest, both apparently not allowed in the Kenney/Trudeau dictatorship. 

Anyway, according to Pastor Art they kept him in solitary all day, guards encouraged people to physically attack him for free time, listened in on private conversations with his legal counsel, and humiliated him by frequent strip searches. 

Our "justice" system is truly messed up. 

• Haha 1